User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions > Departing PA Messages

Unread 8 May 2013, 15:39   #1
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold
And now, the end is here (for me at least)

Hey all, proud members of TGV and this little game called Planetarion.

With this mail/post i announce my official (and final) retirement from this game. Over the past 50 rounds i have had some good, fun and some properly bad rounds. For the most part it has been very fun tho. Especially the last 12 or so (since i first joined TGV).

(Un)Fortunately real life has finally caught up with me, and after a big drop of activity this round it decided to take some more and make sure i do not have any time left whatsoever, not even to idle it out in some shit alliance like <insert random crappy alliance name>.

I'd like to thank all of you for all the fun in the time we played together. Special thanks go out to:

- my fellow HC's(in TGV) for putting in all the time and effort i know they have (Kargool, [Nitz], notsure, Rexdrax, Macaroth, Klownkiller, Clouds and Baddars).
- My fellow HC's(in VGN): Cr0, green_cat, Hylands, WesseH)
- The HC's of all other alliances i played with throughout the rounds.

- mPulse for doing the tech in TGV. Clouds, Chronox and Baddars for their work on Valkyrie. And _Are_ for running and creating ACIS, the best alliancewebby ever!

- Knight and [Nitz] for being the best attackteammates i ever had.
- Greenhills for DC'ing me all those nights i had given up.
- Sprinkles (THE KING!), Klownkiller, Macaroth, Clogg, Greenhills, Chronox, sn0w, Olav, Morgan, Tauri, Snipes, hybbe - for being some of the best community members i had the pleasure of playing with (and i am sure i am forgetting a whole lot of you)
- Dav for letting me witness greatness up close, sorry i almost ****ed up ur 3rd rank in r49.
- Kaiba for being just enough of an a-hole to make sure i won't regret this decision

- JUDO, Dauthi, Nimitz, and all the other goofs that used to hang around in #blackice and #TiT... Coz nothing is as fun as a bunch of TiTs in a properly designed basket. And N.I.P.P.L.E.S. is obviously the best name for a recruitment wing in the history of planetarion.

- The Mercenaries for providing me with a home for the past 11 rounds. Who knew a noob like me could rack up 3 top 100 rankings right... just know i couldn't have without you guys keeping me sharp. Thanks Bazza, stojke, Dead-Ops, Cartman, Annihilator, sima and dreis (and all other galmates that popped in and out over these rounds).

- Everyone that let me borrow their roids for my own personal gain.

- And last but not least emp, because you can conquer all when you are less than three.

And with that, i am OUT! Off to the lands of forgotten UnderInfluence.

Go forth and multiply!

Influence

(i will most likely pop in on IRC every once in a while to hang out in the usual places).

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN

Last edited by Influence; 8 May 2013 at 15:49.
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2013, 18:23   #2
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future
Re: And now, the end is here (for me at least)

Good luck with the transition to RL.... couldn't you take rexdrax with you :P
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2013, 20:42   #3
nelito

nelito is a jewel in the roughnelito is a jewel in the roughnelito is a jewel in the roughnelito is a jewel in the rough

good luck infy ill miss pissing u off ((
nelito is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2013, 00:43   #4
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelito View Post
good luck infy ill miss pissing u off ((
You never pissed me off bro... it was all in good fun between the two of us... gl with everything

Unread 9 May 2013, 00:44   #5
Influence
Finally retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DDK]gm View Post
Good luck with the transition to RL.... couldn't you take rexdrax with you :P
Nah, i have to keep at least one person able to have a friendly go at you and Monroe around..

Unread 10 May 2013, 03:35   #6
DeadOps
Forever VisioN

DeadOps is an unknown quantity at this point

good luck with everything Influence!

Merc power!
Unread 11 May 2013, 23:14   #7
Nitz

Nitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to all

Just as I planned to return I hear you are leaving well PAs loss is RL gain, all the best!
Unread 24 May 2013, 10:45   #8
Firebird

Later Infy!
Unread 20 Jul 2013, 23:56   #9
Bazza[RB]

Bazza[RB] has a spectacular aura aboutBazza[RB] has a spectacular aura aboutBazza[RB] has a spectacular aura about

Been a pleasure having u with the mercs Inf - g/l in your rl

Played every round since r2. RB/Fury/Eclipse/Kralizec/MISTU/Angels/Urwins/Jenova/VisioN/audentes/xVx/Osiris/apprime/FaNG/Ultores/p3n/Mercenaries/ZT/ND
Bazza[RB] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2013, 18:40   #10
Greenhills

Greenhills is on a distinguished road

Succes met alles, er gaat een wereld voor je open nu .

Succes met je chick en werk mocht ik je even niet meer spreken. Goed moment ook met het lekkere weer, zullen je wel weer een keer zien verschijnen! Jij ook bedankt voor alles, ik heb gewoon de moeite genomen mijn 5de post hier te schrijven voor jou, zegt genoeg.
Greenhills is offline   Reply With Quote