User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 9 Jul 2011, 23:32   #1
Detty
Puppet...

Detty has a spectacular aura aboutDetty has a spectacular aura about
The Return Of .................

It started so long ago... I remember the scream's... the words Legion.. Fury.. Wolfpack.. thats where it began, the start of the Empire that cast us into darkness, they ruled by might and iron fist choking us all.

The war was, at its most basic level, simply a revolt against the authoritarian regime of the Galactic Empire ruled by WP - VTS and Fury, who, unknown to the vast majority of the population of the galaxy, was in reality a bunch of spotty nerds that never went out who crafted the destruction of us all for we had something they craved, we had women. They sought to replace the Galactic Republic with a new and more powerful regime, as looked to take our women by flashing off there large Roid reserves.

During his rise to power in the waning days of the Old Republic, some Alliances became alarmed at the centralization of power in the nerd's hands. With there Sector Governance Decree, issued shortly before the and of the Cluster Wars, The Triad was able to render the Smaller Alliances virtually powerless. Given the power to personally appoint governors to rule various regions of the galaxy; while they were nominally subordinate to the Old Republic, in reality, they answered only to The Triad. Since the Triad could personally appoint them, they would fill the positions with only the most loyal men.

In response to the decree, nearly twenty Alliances, including influential groups such as Virus, Unknown, Aim and Nos, issued a petition requesting that the Triad restore the old Republic to power. The Nerd's not only ignored the request, but would eventually order the destruction of many of the Alliances‘, denouncing them as traitors. Those who were not destroyed were forced to openly support the Empire's policies or fear attack.

However, these Alliances were able to begin covertly plotting against the Triad and the new Galactic Empire they had put in place, the names of those within the Triad may now have changed but the authoritarian regime remains, setting the stage for now.

The Return Of Ministry.

The true history of The Ministry has been forgotten by so many.. and corrupted by even more... its roots founded in 115:11.. its brotherhood forged in the Parallel War...

There names forgotten...

No longer

Let it start as a whisper.. let the voices grow...

Hear now the screams -Ministry-

From all pple your one of the ones i least expect spam from Detty.

Shadow1980
¤ Planetarion Alliance Forums Moderator
Feel the Wrath of Fury
Detty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2011, 23:37   #2
tobbe

tobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Return Of .................

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detty View Post
It started so long ago... I remember the scream's... the words Legion.. Fury.. Wolfpack.. thats where it began, the start of the Empire that cast us into darkness, they ruled by might and iron fist choking us all.

The war was, at its most basic level, simply a revolt against the authoritarian regime of the Galactic Empire ruled by WP - VTS and Fury, who, unknown to the vast majority of the population of the galaxy, was in reality a bunch of spotty nerds that never went out who crafted the destruction of us all for we had something they craved, we had women. They sought to replace the Galactic Republic with a new and more powerful regime, as looked to take our women by flashing off there large Roid reserves.

During his rise to power in the waning days of the Old Republic, some Alliances became alarmed at the centralization of power in the nerd's hands. With there Sector Governance Decree, issued shortly before the and of the Cluster Wars, The Triad was able to render the Smaller Alliances virtually powerless. Given the power to personally appoint governors to rule various regions of the galaxy; while they were nominally subordinate to the Old Republic, in reality, they answered only to The Triad. Since the Triad could personally appoint them, they would fill the positions with only the most loyal men.

In response to the decree, nearly twenty Alliances, including influential groups such as Virus, Unknown, Aim and Nos, issued a petition requesting that the Triad restore the old Republic to power. The Nerd's not only ignored the request, but would eventually order the destruction of many of the Alliances‘, denouncing them as traitors. Those who were not destroyed were forced to openly support the Empire's policies or fear attack.

However, these Alliances were able to begin covertly plotting against the Triad and the new Galactic Empire they had put in place, the names of those within the Triad may now have changed but the authoritarian regime remains, setting the stage for now.

The Return Of Ministry.

The true history of The Ministry has been forgotten by so many.. and corrupted by even more... its roots founded in 115:11.. its brotherhood forged in the Parallel War...

There names forgotten...

No longer

Let it start as a whisper.. let the voices grow...

Hear now the screams -Ministry-
I dont know if its a good sign or not, but the name Ministry brings words as "WHINE" "CRY" and such to my mind....
Might be the people that shout that name in the last 5 years thats gotten that into me, but meh.....

VisioN Forever!
tobbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2011, 23:40   #3
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobbe View Post
I dont know if its a good sign or not, but the name Ministry brings words as "WHINE" "CRY" and such to my mind....
Might be the people that shout that name in the last 5 years thats gotten that into me, but meh.....
well, words like whine and cry go perfectly well with the word scream so... i guess there is a point to his post!

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2011, 03:13   #4
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

care? no! an alliance i wouldn't welcome back!
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2011, 13:28   #5
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

That settles it then. Ministry cannot return. gm does not approve.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2011, 19:50   #6
timpayne

timpayne is an unknown quantity at this point

Huh?

timp@yne of the House of P@yne - 8th round 2
timpayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2011, 22:14   #7
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Korsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the rough

Oh look, Timfayle doesn't get it

Can't remember the Ministry but welcome back and good luck! Maybe you could get some of your former players back to help this dying game.

And...

Relation Change Ascendancy and the Horde are now at war with each other.
Korsan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2011, 15:44   #8
DeadOps
Forever VisioN

DeadOps is an unknown quantity at this point

I remember Ministry, even played a round there , good luck with your return to PA
Unread 11 Jul 2011, 16:36   #9
Shev
So what?

Shev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korsan View Post
Oh look, Timfayle doesn't get it

Can't remember the Ministry but welcome back and good luck! Maybe you could get some of your former players back to help this dying game.
So you don't know timpayne founded the Ministry, presumably....

Never mind, I'm sure your insults were well thought through.

[RaH] [Mercenaries]
Shev is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2011, 17:10   #10
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Korsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shev View Post
So you don't know timpayne founded the Ministry, presumably....

Never mind, I'm sure your insults were well thought through.
Sorry but i didn't want to insult you. Timpayne is responsible for my blue sig and we already are over it. I just mock him from time to time, nothing serious
By saying I dont remember ministry I didnt want to insult you either as I took a long PA break from r10-r25. They must have played at those round, seriously no offense from here mate

And...

Relation Change Ascendancy and the Horde are now at war with each other.
Korsan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2011, 17:39   #11
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

again you are wrong!! keep it going!!
Unread 11 Jul 2011, 19:28   #12
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

what next? Angels returning?
Unread 11 Jul 2011, 20:46   #13
Reincarnate
ToF

Reincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to all

whinestryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

whooop. more people for me to emo at \o/
[19:10] <coffee-> dont worry about Reincarnate he is an angry man

R1 - 9 none | R10.5 - 13 [ToF] | R14 [Reunion] | R15-17 [Subh] | R18 - 36 PA vacation | R37 [Evo] | R38 [NFI] | R39 & 40 [ToF] | R41 [Omega] | R42 - 47 [ToF][HC]
Reincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2011, 23:13   #14
timpayne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reincarnate View Post
whinestryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

whooop. more people for me to emo at \o/

timpayne Like's this comment

Unread 12 Jul 2011, 00:21   #15
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

way to facebook
Unread 12 Jul 2011, 06:26   #16
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Ministry, one of these old school alliances that people only tend to remember because their own circlejerking member's chanting and cheerleading. Nobody outside this little group really care about them.
Unread 14 Jul 2011, 10:20   #17
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke View Post
Ministry, one of these old school alliances that people only tend to remember because their own circlejerking member's chanting and cheerleading. Nobody outside this little group really care about them.

1st: Thanks for bringing my forum account back to life Apocco

2ndly: I guess you are partly correct. We did pretty shit as an alliance in planetarion, never really achieved anything. We were a good bg / wing though, and had lots of fun. We were a good alliance in ********, where we won a few rounds and lost the rest to the cheating dragons
I wouldn't say that noone outside the group cared about us, we did seem to get quite much attention for a while. Mostly due to people finding us to be..uhm.. immature pricks though I guess.

3rdly: I sincerely doubt this announcement is for real. I havent heard anything of any return atleast. If it is real, then good luck to you, you will need it Ministry is over as an alliance as far as Im concerned. We did try some comeback..uhm.. 20(?) rounds back and that failed miserably as people just aren't interessted enough anymore. Myself I havent played since Ascendancy days. Cant even remember what round that would of been...
Unread 14 Jul 2011, 16:44   #18
Elevator
Crackhead

Elevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the rough

I guess it is worth checking the forums from time to time...not that I would play again ofc

Still a fun thread started by the, in my memory, comic relief troll of Detty
Unread 14 Jul 2011, 18:13   #19
Detty
Puppet...

I only posted this intruth to see who was still around after I discovered I still had a forum account here and seeing some of the replies makes me giggle....

On a side note hey hey tesla, Elev lots of man lobe coming your way

Shadow1980
Feel the Wrath of Fury
Unread 14 Jul 2011, 21:33   #20
timpayne

Elev! Tesla! Detty!

Its a real Ministry orgy!

Unread 14 Jul 2011, 23:23   #21
Elevator
Crackhead

Elevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the rough

even alki stopped by....

let's spam some more!
Unread 15 Jul 2011, 14:23   #22
Silk_311x
Free

Silk_311x will become famous soon enoughSilk_311x will become famous soon enough

Welcome back
Silk_311x is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jul 2011, 10:45   #23
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

hi guys. weird thread.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jul 2011, 11:21   #24
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

So what is all this vermin doing here anyway?
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jul 2011, 18:59   #25
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
So what is all this vermin doing here anyway?
Most of us read the forums now and again. 99,9999% of everything written here is not interessting and thus not worth a reply. When our own alliance announce their return, that was worth a reply for some of us I guess

...however unsurprisingly it was a hoax announcement.
Unread 18 Jul 2011, 18:13   #26
PDTemplar
WAFFLES FFS!!!

PDTemplar is an unknown quantity at this point

Guess i should make a little "scream" inhere aswell

Proud to be Xanadu BC
PDTemplar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2011, 04:17   #27
Silk_311x
Free

Silk_311x will become famous soon enoughSilk_311x will become famous soon enough

PD Templar, Koen AND Tesla all in the same thread, all in the same week

This makes checking the forums all worth it to me

You guys all rock. Your part of what made playing this silly game worth it to me
Silk_311x is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2011, 16:33   #28
Hugin
Ministry

Hugin is on a distinguished road

Ministreeeehh!!
Unread 22 Jul 2011, 08:09   #29
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm celebrating this thread today by getting emotional and over reacting to everything.
Unread 23 Jul 2011, 22:05   #30
Darky

Darky is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla View Post
1st: Thanks for bringing my forum account back to life Apocco

2ndly: I guess you are partly correct. We did pretty shit as an alliance in planetarion, never really achieved anything. We were a good bg / wing though, and had lots of fun. We were a good alliance in ********, where we won a few rounds and lost the rest to the cheating dragons
I wouldn't say that noone outside the group cared about us, we did seem to get quite much attention for a while. Mostly due to people finding us to be..uhm.. immature pricks though I guess.

3rdly: I sincerely doubt this announcement is for real. I havent heard anything of any return atleast. If it is real, then good luck to you, you will need it Ministry is over as an alliance as far as Im concerned. We did try some comeback..uhm.. 20(?) rounds back and that failed miserably as people just aren't interessted enough anymore. Myself I havent played since Ascendancy days. Cant even remember what round that would of been...
Get out your Tractor and ride it again
Unread 23 Jul 2011, 22:38   #31
Detty
Puppet...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken View Post
I'm celebrating this thread today by getting emotional and over reacting to everything.
talking about over reacting... what ever happened to Valo

Shadow1980
Feel the Wrath of Fury
Unread 24 Jul 2011, 00:21   #32
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Vaio is safe and well. We are saving the EVILTUBA for a special occasion.