User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 30 Jan 2006, 02:19   #1
Yeh_of_Arcanum

Yeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these parts
Quha

Im leader of Quha, ive been for 7 years now, why do u delete my posts if i post truth? *.NL never rules Quha (Fag, Max, Cain). Their quality is max to bc class and still they take 2-5 prepicks. They are and never will be Quha leaders. Quha has joined to other side now. GL Dragons, Exilition and Jurgen, now u got challange.

EDIT: +1 status -3 status, do u wankers got any life? I dont and i will take ur roids.

PA r5: 10:13:20 - Smudge the Ignored of Sect [Fury][Quha] - #11 - gal #4
SS r3: 1:16:18 - Kukko of Tunkio [O^O][Quha] - #2 - gal #7
MW r1: 1:44:10 - Yeh of Arcanum [Quha] - #1 - gal #1
PL r5: 43:5:2 - Dictator of This Galaxy [Cathexis][Quha] - #1 - gal #1
Speed PA r2 2:24:8 - Dictator of This Galaxy [T&P] - #10 - gal KIA
Yeh_of_Arcanum is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 02:21   #2
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Quha

not again

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 02:21   #3
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

trolling, flaming, plain abusive

Last edited by lokken; 30 Jan 2006 at 02:51.
pig is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 02:25   #4
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I want to give Yeh good rep. Is that so wrong?
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 02:26   #5
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Yeh - we dont care that u dont like the .nl FKERS!!!!..clearly they r bad and all..cause u have told so the last months on pia boards...

And Cain is a skilled HC, which I d rather have lead me anytime than u tbh.

Glad that quha r playing, will bring a new force to PA..lets c how well ya will do.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 02:26   #6
Yeh_of_Arcanum

Yeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these parts

Uhh, once deleted thread and then came back...Well admins u know what i think of u and how much more money would i make than u...GL

Unread 30 Jan 2006, 02:28   #7
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Yeh, your new attempt at this thread is only slighly less pitiful than the first.
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 02:29   #8
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeh_of_Arcanum
GL Dragons, Exilition and Jurgen, now u got challange.
Good luck kicking some Exilition and Dragons ass
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 02:30   #9
Aki
wtf?
Spy Hunter Champion

Aki can only hope to improve

thumbs up for comedy value, tho thumbs down for contents

always Ðragons, always dfa!

auah[
Aki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 02:34   #10
Yeh_of_Arcanum

Ohh Cain is superb HC and do u want logs where he shares his account with 2 ppl atleast?

Unread 30 Jan 2006, 02:35   #11
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of

can i join quha? I'd love to be a part of your AD propaganda team.
newt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 02:35   #12
Grog
Benevolent Dictator

Grog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud of

do not troll on the forum

Last edited by lokken; 30 Jan 2006 at 02:50.
Grog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 02:37   #13
Yeh_of_Arcanum

Quha is ofc back, 2 years of free time for me...wtf u think...and admins i got logs where Maxmillian tells how they laugh at u cause u cant ever get them from account sharing, cause they have same ip? including that third person too, some nonsense at those 2 too.

Unread 30 Jan 2006, 02:37   #14
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

yoda you are not yeh

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 02:49   #15
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
Yeh, your new attempt at this thread is only slighly less pitiful than the first.
but now, i can understand what the **** he's on about so it doesn't matter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeh
Ohh Cain is superb HC and do u want logs where he shares his account with 2 ppl atleast?
If you aren't going to put the logs in a link (within the rules) do not talk about it, as that's just a totally baseless allegation without any evidence.
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 02:57   #16
Clogg
SiNíng is a lifestyle

Clogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to all

well lokken you understand me then me then. What is all the fuss about? I really DO NOT understand the reason of this thread.
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 03:02   #17
Yeh_of_Arcanum

My 20+ barbs are looking for place to kill these new Quhas, Exilition and 1up, any chances for some worth HC to pm me...already got home in pia, now i need place here? Or Sid u can allways ask me.

Unread 30 Jan 2006, 03:03   #18
Yeh_of_Arcanum

So Lokken u know me more now when u havent played with me than when we played in Furgion? U make me puke.

Unread 30 Jan 2006, 03:04   #19
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Yeh, are you looking to be recruited?
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 03:06   #20
Yeh_of_Arcanum

BlueTube ruled when it was big, u are nothing else, u havent ever been pro player like me.

Unread 30 Jan 2006, 03:06   #21
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
So Lokken u know me more now when u havent played with me than when we played in Furgion? U make me puke.
Can't say I'm a fan of you either, doesn't mean I shout about it on a public forum like yourself and the retards who seem to enjoy your drivel, even if it is within the rules. Fact is, i've gone out of my way to protect you in this thread so you should quit moaning.

Shut your face and get on with it.
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 03:07   #22
HK
Agnus Dei

HK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud of

What's the point of this thread?

Yeh, please keep away from the boards, you're bringing down the quality of political propaganda.
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 03:09   #23
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
BlueTube ruled when it was big, u are nothing else, u havent ever been pro player like me.
Actually, I've been #1 in a round for a longer % of the round than you have so that isn't _necessarily_ true
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 03:15   #24
Yeh_of_Arcanum

Yes i usually play quite fair, as my galaxy members can come to say here, 4 top 10 in ******** last round. Not single one shared pw. Something u dream just. And yes i know u quite well from times when we were in Furgion HC channels.

Unread 30 Jan 2006, 03:16   #25
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

guys.. appreciate quality posts when ya c them..

People like Yeh only come around once every 100 years.

Enjoy his posts till he gets banned I know I will

Quote:
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 03:18   #26
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

There's no cause for Yeh to be banned at present, so anyone calling for his account's proverbial head can kindly stfu.
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 03:19   #27
Yeh_of_Arcanum

BlueTube oddly got def to planets when there was not single ship available? Cant u remember those defences? U stupid or something?

Unread 30 Jan 2006, 03:19   #28
Wishmaster
LDK

once he first starts, he will repeat himself over and over...

I know this for sure from AD on the other game. ^^

Quote:
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 03:20   #29
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
Yes i usually play quite fair, as my galaxy members can come to say here, 4 top 10 in ******** last round. Not single one shared pw. Something u dream just. And yes i know u quite well from times when we were in Furgion HC channels.
bizarre tangent, but you'll get a response.

doing well in ******* means nothing to me, neither does your track record.

this is a planetarion forum.

if you want to brag about being good in other games, go to their respective forums.
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 03:22   #30
Yeh_of_Arcanum

Quha was defending 2 of those planets in that big battle and u covered 3 planets with def accounts...wanna more truths? Do i start to talk about Fury and VtS?

Unread 30 Jan 2006, 03:24   #31
Yeh_of_Arcanum

Think before u post...Sid was in my BG cause if was so good.

Lets go back how winners have comed? Game with 30 accounts and bot? How low do i need to go to shut u up oldie?

EDIT +2 status, seems to be interesting, do i start to talk about cheating in old times when ur alliance ruled for a second? Until all those cowards joined Fury or VtS?

Unread 30 Jan 2006, 03:31   #32
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

blindd, there's no sense in any of this. go to sleep or something, man. seriously, you need to lay off certain intoxicants & clear your head.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 03:32   #33
lokken
BlueTuba

There's nothing to defend so far, because it isn't credible as you've offered no evidence, just randomly accused me of cheating.
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 03:32   #34
Yeh_of_Arcanum

Most ppl can access all different game accounts i got if they want...from those rare ones, i think there is 2, one who got those when my resourses came full in pa and i got called during being with girl, 5% drunk and stoned...and another clever one guessed those Still ask admins...they should know my coords (which they leak immedially) quite fast. I use same stats since 15 rounds, do u?

Unread 30 Jan 2006, 03:35   #35
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Think before u post...Sid was in my BG cause if was so good.

Lets go back how winners have comed? Game with 30 accounts and bot? How low do i need to go to shut u up oldie?
Careful.. he might shut u up :P
R4 170:17:3 [Elysium ]
R5 12:10:18 [Elysium ]
R6 25:10:3 [Elysium ]
R7 31:20:2 [Elysium ] / [Adelante ]
R8 45:2:7 [Adelante ] / [Fury ]
R9 13:7:9 [NoS ] / [Lch ]
R9.5 and R10 dunno where [Elysium ]
R11 21:1:6 [1up]
[1up]
Storebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 03:35   #36
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
EDIT +2 status, seems to be interesting, do i start to talk about cheating in old times when ur alliance ruled for a second? Until all those cowards joined Fury or VtS?
I wasn't in charge until after this period, so it was nothing to do with me.
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 03:38   #37
Yeh_of_Arcanum

I know so much shit from oldies that either one of u should challange me. OR do we go to truths? I was still the one leader with honor. I did wat Sid sayd and thats it, we didnt have def accounts, same accounts what WaC, Fury, VtS, BlueTuba, LDK, Xanadu, Exilition got. I have sayd several things to prevent those...like remove news scans, let skill come in

Unread 30 Jan 2006, 03:39   #38
Yeh_of_Arcanum

All old friendly HC:S coming in...be careful. Was it garbage what i callled Elysium and sheeps what i called VtS? Strobo with ur math skills i would shut my mouth immeddially.

"Which side are u?" DDDDDDD

Unread 30 Jan 2006, 03:43   #39
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
I know so much shit from oldies that either one of u should challange me. OR do we go to truths? I was still the one leader with honor. I did wat Sid sayd and thats it, we didnt have def accounts, same accounts what WaC, Fury, VtS, BlueTuba, LDK, Xanadu, Exilition got. I have sayd several things to prevent those...like remove news scans, let skill come in
Challenge you for what reason exactly?

I couldn't give a shit about how good anyone else is at PA, I just play the game and get on with it.

If you don't like it, **** off.
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 03:44   #40
Clogg
SiNíng is a lifestyle

Clogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to all

Improve your english skills first is my suggestion. YOur sentences are really incoherents not to mention the spelling.

Also who give a rats ass about the old days!?! PAN is coming!
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 03:47   #41
Yeh_of_Arcanum

Its still me whos BG sid was in r5 and its me who sid pasted all available ships when we got only inc in r5 ( +biggest attack against me) thought its another story. I was the one attacking all big LDK:S. I was the one who saved ****in Smasher and lost my 4k BS that time and my top10 place. But Sid asked so i did it.

Slick: "get back Yehs attacks, we lose too much to Gods" (And we were fourth after them

Unread 30 Jan 2006, 03:49   #42
Yeh_of_Arcanum

Sid is general in wartimes, but i own him whenever in roiding. Thats why i hate pax

Unread 30 Jan 2006, 03:51   #43
Yeh_of_Arcanum

Lokken tell ur battlestories from that time, we were both Sids slaves at that time....ohh u dont have any, sorry for asking.

Unread 30 Jan 2006, 03:53   #44
lokken
BlueTuba

I'm off to bed, you can talk cobblers about planetarion with someone else now.

Do anything silly, rest assured you'll be banned in the morning.

Night
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 03:54   #45
Yeh_of_Arcanum

At r5 when we owned Xanadu in couple days 40 my vouched Quhas got directly to Fury, remember that? Even Zhil teh eveil sayd alll should go to Wrath, luckily that didnt happen. Go to sleep, u were never anything in Furgion, i take Virus was better. So sleep well

Unread 30 Jan 2006, 04:03   #46
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

All hail Yeh, master of the universe
I HAVE THE POWERRRRRRRrrr (turns into he-man)

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 04:10   #47
Yeh_of_Arcanum

Yes i have talked to HCs now and my 20 barbarians took in. Like i sayd to Avenger i kill his alliance if i want, same i can say from TOF. GL. Where is BG that has 3top10 players and 17 top100? Just show me one. Quha is one, i dont know any else...saw LDK cheaters same quality about.

And i talk about real Quha, not this new shitty one Cain tomorrow.

Unread 30 Jan 2006, 04:12   #48
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
All old friendly HC:S coming in...be careful. Was it garbage what i callled Elysium and sheeps what i called VtS? Strobo with ur math skills i would shut my mouth immeddially.

"Which side are u?" DDDDDDD
Nothing wrong with my math skills. Are you trying to make a joke about something you're clueless about? Guess it won't be the first time u don't have a clue about what u are talking about.
[1up]
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 04:16   #49
Yeh_of_Arcanum

I calc Sids galaxys defences and Sid makes jokes about u...yeah we surely are in same class.

Unread 30 Jan 2006, 04:20   #50
Storebo
Adelante

Quote:
I calc Sids galaxys defences and Sid makes jokes about u...yeah we surely are in same class.
Well.. tell me what happened that day? Who did what, and what happened?
You clearleh have no clue, else u wouldn't have mentioned math skills at all.
[1up]