User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 7 Nov 2002, 03:26   #1
Fred of Bedrock

Fred of Bedrock has a spectacular aura aboutFred of Bedrock has a spectacular aura aboutFred of Bedrock has a spectacular aura about
Times change

OK the time machine is cranked up and this one has its stipulations too. You get to use the time machine and port one channel for 24 hours without being traced and because you were porting you could change decisions you made.

Its another hypothetical and a challenging one to make a good answer to. I will post mine later and allow others to have fun here first.

Remember its all about fun but also allows others to get an insight so dont make it too personal as it defeats the purpose of the thread.
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 03:45   #2
Axis_WLF

Axis_WLF is an unknown quantity at this point
heh, umm r4 xanadu command room, in WP I did not do a whole lot of direct spying in that round and always wanted to know wtf they were doing as they could not seem to make up their mind on which path they were gonna take.

Or R2 SK command room right as We in Legion launched on them. I was porting Tuba command room at the time but SK seemed ****y and not worried about anything wonder what they thought when they got hit for real.
r2 9:23:1 Axis_WLF of Kadan : Blluetuba/Legion
r3 6:24:1 Axis_WLF of kadan : Legion/WolfPack
r4 201:15:1 Octavian of Ostia : Wolfpack
r5 13:6:2 Sun Tzu of Art of War : Legion Command
r6 33:13:?? : Legion Command
r7 15:19:12 Unknown soldier run over by a wagon : Legion Command
R8: 28:8:9 Niccolo Machiavelli of Revera Legatus : TITAN COMMAND BC
R12 ??:??:?? 1up Military Officer
Axis_WLF is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 03:49   #3
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
I would have ported the NoS plotting channel(s) Agent_Orange used in Round 4. It might have helped 'rush' some things, though I'm not sure if it would have done my alliance, let alone my galaxy, any good.
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 04:05   #4
Axis_WLF

Was in a room that ported that one hobs, think it was fury porting it, but xan damnit heh i wanted that one just wasnt doing that alliance at the time.
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 05:27   #5
Fred of Bedrock

Fred of Bedrock has a spectacular aura aboutFred of Bedrock has a spectacular aura aboutFred of Bedrock has a spectacular aura about
OK here is mine

LDK attack channel round 4 just before the mass suicide of their smaller friends for salvage to their top planet/gal ...... perhaps I could have changed a result and defended the salvage suicide before salvage rules were changed . Also the guys there were ultra active and were always attacking so it would have been fun to watch if nothing else.
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 06:35   #6
Eol
The Subtle/Profound

Eol is an unknown quantity at this point
Sid's galroom in r5 as we overtook the #1 gal spot =)
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 07:01   #7
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by Eol
How in the world would that affect any decision(s) you made, assuming you could make one in your example.
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 07:05   #8
Eol
The Subtle/Profound

Eol is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by HobbieRogue4

How in the world would that affect any decision(s) you made, assuming you could make one in your example.
Shh... Now you're trying to make me stay on topic.
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 07:19   #9
swollen plums

swollen plums is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Eol
a more idle #1 gal u would never find
to be honest i dont think anyone noticed we had lost top spot
for several ticks at least
maybe with the exception of yeh...but we all had him on ignore anyway
swollen plums is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 07:46   #10
Dragoon

I would've ported #legionHC direct to #legion at the middle of r3, when the internal politics were getting ugly. Sure it would have made the majority of the members lose faith in their HC's, but it would have exposed the lot of us for the scummy politics we were actually engaged in. It sickened me just that much.
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 09:52   #11
Heartshunter
Little Miss Sarcastic

Heartshunter is an unknown quantity at this point
My first thought was #legionhc at the time of the elysiumdropping and at the time we split off to form titans. Thinking about it, i couldnt have made a difference anyway, as imo some leaders thought only of their personal interests instead of the well being of their alliance and its members. I never could have changed that(unfortuately).

So, I chose for a hc-room in the FoS-Xeta era, where i wanted to influence their cooperation with eachother and breaking that up sooner, giving FLTTV a realistic chance to get back on top (with enough time to do so, r6 was just a little too short).
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 10:15   #12
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Axis_WLF
heh, umm r4 xanadu command room, in WP I did not do a whole lot of direct spying in that round and always wanted to know wtf they were doing as they could not seem to make up their mind on which path they were gonna take.
Never anything special going on in there. Haven't missed much.
#battlecommand (or what was it called?) was more fun. Me and Atul bitching at the Legion HCs/BCs (then getting killed of their server ofc). The two of us were very close to setting up Xanadu attacks against Legion, in the shared channel. Had enough member-support to wipe the floor with the Legion top10 galaxies during the first night. (Stupid, Grim, just stupid for sticking to your promise to Grendel )

Anyway, I wouldn't really want to port a channel, but ...
Sid's mind. I'd like to know the real reasons why Fury didn't want to ally with Xanadu.

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 12:23   #13
Pennywiser
Xanadu

Pennywiser will become famous soon enoughPennywiser will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Scorpio

Anyway, I wouldn't really want to port a channel, but ...
Sid's mind. I'd like to know the real reasons why Fury didn't want to ally with Xanadu.
me to mate that would have been so cool
rd 5 [Xanadu]
rd 6 [Xanadu]
rd 7 [Xanadu] [Bull]
rd 8 [MadCowS] MO
rd 9 [MadCowS] MO
rd 15 [eXilition] DC
rd 16 [reinVENted]

Proud to be [Xanadu]
Pennywiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 13:16   #14
n4m3l355
Mista JZ

n4m3l355 can only hope to improve
R5 when Sid didnt "know" we (15.5) were elysium and so were allied towards him.

as biggdogg just told him we could blow sheeps :/
if we saw that coming in advance Promise aswell for Logbat would have ended up prolly higher & smashed their attack
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 13:24   #15
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Heartshunter

So, I chose for a hc-room in the FoS-Xeta era, where i wanted to influence their cooperation with eachother and breaking that up sooner, giving FLTTV a realistic chance to get back on top (with enough time to do so, r6 was just a little too short).
If you mean joint channels, you'll have to tell me which ones, because I don't remember any significant ones

If you mean just HC channels of a single alliance, well... I am becoming tempted to publish the r6 #kungfu logs :\

Edit: I did manage to dredge up my favourite r6 Xeta/FoS quote though, which came from early in the round when we were trying to coordinate Xeta/FoS cluster alliances:

[00:34] <@Grim> perhaps this is a cunning ploy to foil sid into thinking we coulnt organise a piss up in a brewery!

“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”

Last edited by ComradeRob; 7 Nov 2002 at 13:34.
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 13:37   #16
Salomo
Commodore

Salomo is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Fred of Bedrock
OK here is mine

LDK attack channel round 4 just before the mass suicide of their smaller friends for salvage to their top planet/gal ...... perhaps I could have changed a result and defended the salvage suicide before salvage rules were changed . Also the guys there were ultra active and were always attacking so it would have been fun to watch if nothing else.
unless you speak lithuanian i doubt that would have helped you much. I was on LDK server (or rather one where many of them met i think) once or twice in r3 and unless you spoke lith it was quite difficult to understand anything.

r1: n00b
r2: 7:11 - T7C HC, WaC(Jr), Sedition HC
r3: 31:25 - Sedition, Century, SL HC
r4: 95:21 - BlueTubas'
r5: 30:5 - BlueTubas, VtS
r6: 33:24:1 - Deus Ex Machina HC, politically retired
r7: 38:22 -> 26:11 - RaH peon
r8: 12:3:4 - Defended by 1:1
Salomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 13:46   #17
Heartshunter
Little Miss Sarcastic

Heartshunter is an unknown quantity at this point
Probably not a joint room, as there's not much to influence there generally, but there is in the 'trusting atmosphere' of *a* HC room yes.
Maybe the Deus one or maybe the Xanadu one could have been helpful :P
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 15:07   #18
Leinad
DrFlame

Leinad is on a distinguished road
Deus HC chan was just sex and gay talk all the day. ^^
Leinad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 15:37   #19
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by n4m3l355
R5 when Sid didnt "know" we (15.5) were elysium and so were allied towards him.

as biggdogg just told him we could blow sheeps :/
if we saw that coming in advance Promise aswell for Logbat would have ended up prolly higher & smashed their attack
Logbat... hehehe...

hehehehe....

Additionally, I think Scorpio wins the thread with Sid's Mind. I only know what Sid tells me after all :P

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 15:42   #20
PiaZava
Pip the magic pe0n

PiaZava is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
LDK attack channel round 4 just before the mass suicide of their smaller friends for salvage to their top planet/gal ...... perhaps I could have changed a result and defended the salvage suicide before salvage rules were changed .
I remember you warned me about this weeks in advance, when we were #1 gal. I wanted to arrange hits on LDK, but since Camelot mainly was Nos, and the biggest player were Xan, it was no option. So, we lost to the roid-donations.

Ill think a bit more about the topic, I have to get going home from work now :]

~Pia

&Omega;
PiaZava is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 16:13   #21

i would've ported the 178:11 galchan directly into the legion/xanadu shared channel in round 4 and my gal might have stayed on top
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 16:34   #22
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
I manged to get #napalm on NoS server relayed in r7... (Wenx BC/HC channel) with the help of Ado.

I only wished they had said anything useful in there!!!! (damn I was disapointed)
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 16:34   #23
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by Theamion!
i would've ported the 178:11 galchan directly into the legion/xanadu shared channel in round 4 and my gal might have stayed on top
I 2nd that...
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 17:30   #24
izverg
Banned

izverg is a glorious beacon of lightizverg is a glorious beacon of lightizverg is a glorious beacon of lightizverg is a glorious beacon of lightizverg is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
OK here is mine

LDK attack channel round 4 just before the mass suicide of their smaller friends for salvage to their top planet/gal ..
Bloodlust/Ziukis long time wasn't top1, and in top1 was-> pain.
Everybody watches how suiciding newbies wiling to leave the game with "a blow" land on him.
Suddenly "evil LDK" player becomes top1, and lam3r chorus starts screams -> donations its now donations !

So special explain for bittering lamas like you:

Now time after time "salvaging" newbish fleets visit current top1. Count a difference that now its 5k players and than there was almost 300k players, and what numbers u'll get?

Special question for catbrained like you, why after salvage from atacking fleets were removed our dear Bloodlust incomes did not decreased at any minute?

Last edited by izverg; 7 Nov 2002 at 17:36.
izverg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 17:41   #25
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
#monkeybusiness any day of rd 7 to a public room on PA net so everyone could see the irony of us all being allied.

From this round it'd have to be Fury command room when we killed girlee, moments after Hicks and his boys were saying how owned Titans had been at Darki's when it wasn't even Titans attacking. That would have been comedy.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 17:46   #26
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Scouse
#monkeybusiness any day of rd 7 to a public room on PA net so everyone could see the irony of us all being allied.
#monkeybusiness heh

Some good logs from that over the many rounds

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 17:54   #27
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute
I'd have ported #owage to #kungfu for from 72 to 48 hours preceding their endround. Or maybe just #dingosthoughts. Either way, it hopefully would've made certain Deus HC accept certain other Deus HC's plans for killing the top gal and maybe a few top players.

Jester
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 18:23   #28
HobbieRogue4
etc.

Quote:
Originally posted by Dragoon
I would've ported #legionHC direct to #legion at the middle of r3, when the internal politics were getting ugly. Sure it would have made the majority of the members lose faith in their HC's, but it would have exposed the lot of us for the scummy politics we were actually engaged in. It sickened me just that much.
I was in a fragile state as it was, I probably would have quit PA on the spot, I'm wondering how many others would have too, or at least would have quit Legion. :/

I read the HC forums about 4 months after Round 3's end... well, you know the sort of things I read.

Quote:
Originally posted by izverg
Maiden of Pain was played by Legion BC Poppa, though gradually as the round dragged on, he very rarely ever appeared on the Triad/VeX server (he was in the process of getting married and promptly quit PA after Round 4 ).
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 18:33   #29
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Zh|l

Additionally, I think Scorpio wins the thread with Sid's Mind. I only know what Sid tells me after all :P
Think I'm gonna ask him when I see him on IRC, just out of curiosity

— Scorpio
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 19:41   #30
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
Maiden of Pain was played by Legion BC Poppa, though gradually as the round dragged on, he very rarely ever appeared on the Triad/VeX server (he was in the process of getting married and promptly quit PA after Round 4 ).
He was getting married, but that was some months after r4. In the middle of r4 though, he and his future wife went on 3 weeks of holiday to Finland if my memory is correct.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 19:47   #31
Torz
Up yours

Torz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud of
odd, for someone who rarely appeared of the VeX server he was always defending every night.
Torz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 19:56   #32
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by swollen plums

a more idle #1 gal u would never find
to be honest i dont think anyone noticed we had lost top spot
for several ticks at least
maybe with the exception of yeh...but we all had him on ignore anyway
ignore?

i had him on auto kick/ban for a while
Tis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 22:05   #33
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
Originally posted by Torz
odd, for someone who rarely appeared of the VeX server he was always defending every night.
eh?
Unread 8 Nov 2002, 00:17   #34
Axis_WLF

I think torz means pappa was on as he was defending everynight.
Unread 8 Nov 2002, 01:14   #35
Torz
Up yours

Torz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by G.K Zhukov

eh?
Poppa defended against WP attacks pretty much every night (mainly against Moridin's targets actually heh). I find this odd that he knew where to send defence if he rarely bothered going on irc.
Torz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2002, 01:40   #36
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:

Poppa defended against WP attacks pretty much every night (mainly against Moridin's targets actually heh). I find this odd that he knew where to send defence if he rarely bothered going on irc.
There is something called PA irc you know..
Unread 8 Nov 2002, 05:07   #37
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Maiden of Pain was played by Legion BC Poppa
However, I believe izverg was refering to the Xanadu BC known as pain who finished second overall (your mum (14:9:1)).

Jester
Unread 8 Nov 2002, 06:35   #38
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
(i might accidently mix up rounds here..) but i believe it was round6 when WP had to decide which side to go on.. i think if i was to change anything i would have fought more to stay with fury instead of Xanadu... of course most of our officers/hc had that unshakable hatred to fury and legion.. and so it may have been impossible :\
oh maybe that was r7??

(my memory is like swiss cheese :\)
Unread 8 Nov 2002, 07:01   #39
Fred of Bedrock

Quote:
Originally posted by izverg

Everybody watches how suiciding newbies wiling to leave the game with "a blow" land on him.
Suddenly "evil LDK" player becomes top1, and lam3r chorus starts screams -> donations its now donations !

So special explain for bittering lamas like you:

Now time after time "salvaging" newbish fleets visit current top1. Count a difference that now its 5k players and than there was almost 300k players, and what numbers u'll get?

Special question for catbrained like you, why after salvage from atacking fleets were removed our dear Bloodlust incomes did not decreased at any minute?

If my memory is incorrect then forums like this help us clarify the situation. I have been called many things but a catbrained is a new one to add to the long list. I wasnt inferring his income decreased rather the salvage helped increase income by salvage which back then included salvage from attacking ships killed. If you sent the right suiciders then they all died and not many defenders need die. Once collected it was easy to put the salvage in the galaxy fund for later donation up the rankings.

Anyway thats 4 rounds ago and a good friend moved their from p23 and joined your galaxy early to mid round and told me later so I guess he was telling me a tall story. So this lama apologises but I still liked you guys a lot and you visited my galaxy many times to try and kill us and help Gadas's galaxy.

I wont even bring up the fact that some of the newbish fleets you refer to that suicided defended some of the c46 galaxies you guys had. It wasnt breaking the rules and was an excellent tactic anyway. To have had the forethought to do it was a very good tactic..... but then you say you didnt so once again I am wrong.

btw this catbrained lama is sorry I upset you so much
Unread 8 Nov 2002, 11:21   #40
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Quote:
Originally posted by Jester667

However, I believe izverg was refering to the Xanadu BC known as pain who finished second overall (your mum (14:9:1)).

Jester
nope, that was Todi. Still Xanadu, but no BC

— Scorpio
Unread 8 Nov 2002, 15:19   #41
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
Originally posted by Scorpio

Think your right Hobbie. Todi's galaxy was the one of the two VeX gals in para9 (the other one beeing 20:9), before warp9 was created and Poppa and the others started to recruit some into VtS and VeA.
Unread 9 Nov 2002, 07:07   #42
HobbieRogue4
etc.

Your note makes more sense thinking that way than when I read it Jester.

Quote:

Unread 9 Nov 2002, 10:15   #43
Shiva
PeanutButter

Shiva is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
The end of the round that channel was pure comedy.

~Pia

[edit: heh, sowwy, forgot to log in]
Unread 11 Nov 2002, 21:38   #44
Zotnam
Over the moon
Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Ollie Skates Champion, Sperm Wars Champion

Zotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant future
the xan bc pain was in 279:8 :P

Planets.
Zik: 3rd(r30), 4th(r52), 7th(r27), 9th(r26), 31st(r51)
Ter: 3rd(r50), 4th(r53), 4th(r37), 5th(r31) 7th (r58)
Xan: 3rd(r36), 40th(r57) 54th(r33), 104th(r29)
Cat: 8th (r54), 9th(r48), 12th (r55), 20th(r32), 77th(r23), 103rd(r38), 150th(r34), 152nd(r24),
Etd: 14th(r28)

Those damn emp races..
Zotnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 10:50   #45
Poppa

Poppa is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Even more weird was it when I defended people whilst river rafting from England to brazil in r3...oi!
Poppa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 11:11   #46
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

From this round it'd have to be Fury command room when we killed girlee, moments after Hicks and his boys were saying how owned Titans had been at Darki's when it wasn't even Titans attacking. That would have been comedy.
Allways the good people who are destroyed..
Girlee did not deserve that =/
R4 170:17:3 [Elysium ]
R5 12:10:18 [Elysium ]
R6 25:10:3 [Elysium ]
R7 31:20:2 [Elysium ] / [Adelante ]
R8 45:2:7 [Adelante ] / [Fury ]
R9 13:7:9 [NoS ] / [Lch ]
R9.5 and R10 dunno where [Elysium ]
R11 21:1:6 [1up]
[1up]
Storebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 12:46   #47
Saitam
Tribologist

Saitam is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Storebo
Allways the good people who are destroyed..
Girlee did not deserve that =/
She did too, she was on the side of evuhl
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 13:47   #48
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:

Focht assured me that the defence would hold, I thought from looking at a news scan it looked shaky but I'd not seen a battle calc on it so I took his word for it. You had plenty of ships involved on Darki so don't try and claim you weren't involved

I was on the train on home when Pring sent me a SMS telling me of the losses, that you were having a field day on the forums and that Fury seemed to be in revolt over the whole thing. That came as quite a shock, to be honest, like the attack on La Ketchup the MOs responsible should have been demoted all the way down to ViruS, there should have never been excuse for the inability to use a battle calculator. I guess Olympians can take heart for the coming round after all.

[Edit: I've just seen the date of this post ]
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 14:35   #49
Fifth_teletubbie
Commander etc

Fifth_teletubbie is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Hicks
...the MOs responsible should have been demoted all the way down to ViruS...
This ties in very well with K-Ws post in another thread telling Viper that there was no such thing as Fury arrogance towards the rest of FLTV

Ostraka: It's a Social Club with guns (and K-Y)
Fifth_teletubbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 14:41   #50
cbk100

cbk100 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Leinad
Deus HC chan was just sex and gay talk all the day. ^^
So you remember me after all :-)

cbk
cbk100 is offline   Reply With Quote