User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 12 Feb 2007, 20:11   #1
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Valentine's Day

Have you all got exciting plans for it with your loved ones?

Does anyone here HAVE a loved one?

Is anyone going to do anything eventful like declare their admiration/love/obsession to a girl who isn't expecting it?!

11 months ago I had a date lined up to go to the London Aquarium, with a nice young lady called Cat. We'd been on one date before and it had gone pretty well. I was looking forward to the second date.

A day before the date, I went to the doctor's, as I'd been coughing loads, as well as being exhausted and having no appetite. My lymph nodes were also gigantic, so much so that I couldn't do up the top button of my shirt when going to work.

The doctor referred me to hospital, and I spent a few hours getting bloodtests and expecting a few antibiotics then to be sent home in time for Neighbours.

"You're going to have to stay in for a few nights, I'm afraid" I was told.

I was a bit of a mess. I managed to phone the girl after speaking to my dad, and tell her that the date was going to have to be called off.

"I'll visit you in hospital!" she said.

The poor girl was there, with me in hospital, when I was given the news I had cancer. It was a pretty crazy day for both of us.

The next 11 months had a lot of ups and downs between us. We did our best at remaining flirty over the phone and the internet, but she was stressed with her dissertation, and I had other things on my mind.

Tensions became higher as time went by and we ended up arguing too much, about petty things. We cut off contact in October as it was agreed we just made each other miserable.

In January, I sent her a text asking if she fancied going on that date to the London Aquarium, 11 months late. I used the phrase "gone full circle". I'd have finished all my treatment and wanted to get back to normal.

So on Saturday we finally had the Aquarium date, 11 months later.

It went amazingly well. I'd be tempted to say it was one of the best dates I've ever been on.

Now it's looking like our valiant crusader ThomasKat might have a girlfriend - I've been single for about 2 years so it's quite a big deal for me.

So I'm rather looking forward to this Valentine's Day. I don't want to do anything big for it, as it seems a bit silly. I've bought her a rose though, and I'll be seeing her this weekend.

I just thought I'd share my little lovelife update with you. It's been an utterly terrible year but I'm very happy right now, and even yahwe can't get me down!