User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 24 Apr 2008, 18:15   #1
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Students/Teachers: Microsoft Office 2007 Offer

Someone at work linked me to this: http://www.theultimatesteal.co.uk

If you're a student or teacher in the UK, you can buy Office 2007 for £40 which is a pretty good price. You have to do it before 30th April though.
Unread 24 Apr 2008, 20:11   #2
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Students/Teachers: Microsoft Office 2007 Offer

old
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Apr 2008, 20:48   #3
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Or I can get it for the low low price of my soul. Decisions, decisions.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Apr 2008, 21:41   #4
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneED
old
How is this "old" when it's an offer only available in April
Unread 24 Apr 2008, 21:55   #5
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

I got this ages ago man, like at the beginning of the year
Unread 24 Apr 2008, 22:48   #6
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Is it just me, or is the new word really confusing when you are used to the old word (word2003) ?
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Apr 2008, 23:06   #7
Tomkat

Yeah it confused me at first (I've got it on my school laptop) but once you get used to it it's a better product - in my opinion!
Unread 24 Apr 2008, 23:14   #8
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

hey why don't you come on irc you butt?
Unread 24 Apr 2008, 23:22   #9
KaneED
Motherfracker

He's too busy playing WoW to talk to you!
Unread 25 Apr 2008, 00:36   #10
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

This is a sad day for us all
Unread 25 Apr 2008, 11:07   #11
Tomkat

I just talk to my good friend KaneED now
Unread 25 Apr 2008, 16:19   #12
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Does cat know you spend 90% of your free time not spent with her playing WoW?

I think she should be informed.
Unread 25 Apr 2008, 17:52   #13
Tomkat

She has a pretty good idea of how much of a nerd I am, yeah

She's going travelling in 3 days for 4.5 months, so I can give WoW my full attention... my true... love...
Unread 25 Apr 2008, 18:24   #14
KaneED
Motherfracker

Hey TK I cancelled \o/
Unread 25 Apr 2008, 22:04   #15
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
How is this "old" when it's an offer only available in April
http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=195461
its really quite old tomkat.... It was out back in september and picked up in the above thread in october. You even posted in it!
Now - the most recent microsoft software for students offer that ive seen is here:
https://downloads.channel8.msdn.com/
basically full versions of visual studio, etc.
Unread 25 Apr 2008, 23:56   #16
Tomkat

Oops!
Unread 26 Apr 2008, 11:34   #17
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneED
Hey TK I cancelled \o/
...your subscription?!
Unread 26 Apr 2008, 17:38   #18
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Don't upgrade. It's pointless.

Install the MS update for whatever version of office you are using so you can access the horror that is .docx file format and rest in the calm peace that comes from not using 2007's stupid ribbon interface.

Also, are Microsoft in cahoots with the publishing and training industry? "Hey guys, we've changed the interface again - time for the seventh edition of An Introduction to Microsoft Access et al!"

Did I mention that the European Computer Driving Licence certificate is a course in how to use Microsoft office? And the students taking the course then buy the books which are filled with screenshots detailing Miscrosoft's office's ever-changing interface, which are thus updated every two years or so?

These people will definitely be first against the wall.
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2008, 17:43   #19
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hebdomad
Install the MS update for whatever version of office you are using so you can access the horror that is .docx file format and rest in the calm peace that comes from not using 2007's stupid ribbon interface.
...or just make sure that the default "Save" version is Office 2003-2007?
Unread 26 Apr 2008, 17:44   #20
Tomkat

Quote:
Did I mention that the European Computer Driving Licence certificate is a course in how to use Microsoft office? And the students taking the course then buy the books which are filled with screenshots detailing Miscrosoft's office's ever-changing interface, which are thus updated every two years or so?
Gosh! The idea of Microsoft being a business organisation, interested in profits and turnover! The horror!
Unread 26 Apr 2008, 17:55   #21
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

You'll eventually need to open .docx files.
It's the idea that it's a monopoly.
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2008, 00:30   #22
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
You'll eventually need to open .docx files.
It's the idea that it's a monopoly.
I still use office 2003 ... but there is this programme that you can download that lets you read .docx files. Its pretty handy when you're students send you word docos in the newest format that you cant read otherwise.

Cant remember what its called, though. Google will have it, no doubt.
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2008, 01:15   #23
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate Newbie
I still use office 2003 ... but there is this programme that you can download that lets you read .docx files. Its pretty handy when you're students send you word docos in the newest format that you cant read otherwise.

Cant remember what its called, though. Google will have it, no doubt.
Like he said, it's an official plugin, released by Microsoft:

Quote:
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2008, 01:23   #24
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
They shall not grow old,
As we, who are left, grow old.
Age shall not weary them,
Nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the Sun,
And in the Morning,
We Will Remember Them
I only just noticed how kind you are Ultimate Newbie

How very sweet of you to remember British casualties in your sig.

Your nice gesture almost tempts me to teach you the difference between your and you're
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 12:10   #25
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Isn't there a way to make it look like older versions of Microsoft Office?

That's what I do everytime I get a new version of Windows. Make it look like Windows 95.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 12:28   #26
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
How very sweet of you to remember British casualties in your sig.
The Ode isnt used for remembering british casualties on ANZAC day, that would be rememberance day in November (techinically, all casualties from all wars).

You can thank me for enlightening you later. I know that, deep down, you already apreciate it.

Quote:
Your nice gesture almost tempts me to teach you the difference between your and you're
That's fair; i was going to say something else but didnt. Good thing that GD has you as the grammar police! What would we do without yahwe? Useless for everything else, clearly!
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 20:08   #27
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
The Ode isnt used for remembering british casualties on ANZAC day, that would be rememberance day in November (techinically, all casualties from all wars).
I don't see how you can appropriate part of a poem dedicated to the dead of another political entity and pretend it's about your country.

It seems to me like a pretty desperate attempt to prop up an illusiory concept of a nation - which is not inherently wrong, merely silly. But it crosses the boarder into offensive when you steal the patriotism of other nations and pass it off as your own - can't you just lie outright?

And by the way it's not an ode

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ode

Quote:

That's fair; i was going to say something else but didnt. Good thing that GD has you as the grammar police! What would we do without yahwe? Useless for everything else, clearly!
You're starting to make my eyes bleed - even a pretend nation ought to teach its citizens to punctuate.
Unread 29 Apr 2008, 01:15   #28
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Quote:
I don't see how you can appropriate
I didnt, you idiot.

Quote:
dedicated to the dead of another political entity and pretend it's about your country.
Its not, you idiot.

Quote:
It seems to me like a pretty desperate attempt to prop up an illusiory concept of a nation - which is not inherently wrong, merely silly. But it crosses the boarder into offensive when you steal the patriotism of other nations and pass it off as your own - can't you just lie outright?
It isnt, you idiot.

Quote:
And by the way it's not an ode
So what? Its still called an Ode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiki Ode page, which Yahwe clearly didnt actually read
After Keats, there have been comparatively few major odes in English. One major exception is the fourth verse of the poem For the Fallen by Laurence Binyon which is often known as "The ode to the fallen" or more simply as "The Ode".
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiki Laurence Binyon
This is most probably the most famous of Laurence Binyon's poems, one of the verses is also used world-wide as a symbol of remembrance for the war-dead of WWI. After the fourth verse (shown bold) is spoken, the last line is repeated by everyone involved in that act of remembrance.
Given that Gallipoli was a WW1 battle, this is fair useage. Further, it makes no reference to "British" soldiers only - the best intepretation would be that it mourns all fallen, irrespective of nationality.

Quote:
You're starting to make my eyes bleed - even a pretend nation ought to teach its citizens to punctuate.
And i enjoy every seconds of it.
:P
Unread 29 Apr 2008, 07:50   #29
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
I didnt, you idiot. + various other repetitive bits
then why quote it for your asnac day?
Unread 30 Apr 2008, 00:44   #30
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Quote:
then why quote it for your asnac day?
Firstly, its not "my" ANZAC day. Further, i dont know what "asnac" is, but clearly your inability to spell is comedy.

Assuming you're talking about ANZAC day, then i quote it because that is what is said at the services around the country (and in New Zealand).

I refuted all your lofty airs of pretension by pointing out that pretty much everything you said was incorrect.

Deal with it.
Unread 30 Apr 2008, 08:45   #31
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Firstly, its not "my" ANZAC day. Further, i dont know what "asnac" is, but clearly your inability to spell is comedy.

Assuming you're talking about ANZAC day, then i quote it because that is what is said at the services around the country (and in New Zealand).

I refuted all your lofty airs of pretension by pointing out that pretty much everything you said was incorrect.

Deal with it.
So .... by your logic when I now say "no you didn't, you idiot" you will have some sort of breakdown because of the brilliance of my retort.

aces
Unread 1 May 2008, 01:53   #32
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Quote:
So .... by your logic
No, that would be by your logic, not mine.

Quote:
you will have some sort of breakdown because of the brilliance of my retort.
Alas, i wish that retort was brilliant enough to warrant a mental breakdown... it would have been something entertaining to do .
Unread 1 May 2008, 10:55   #33
Tomkat

Oh by the way, joke's on me.

I tried to buy this yesterday (nothing like leaving things until the last minute...) and found I couldn't buy it as my school e-mail address ends in .sch.uk, not .ac.uk!

Sucks to be me!