User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment

Unread 7 Mar 2008, 22:42   #1
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of
Denial R26

Greetz.

Round 26 looks to be shaping up well - Jenova coming back, NoX making their start. Ascendancy playing again, NewDawn aiming for three in a row. CT looks to be compensating for recent member loss. ToF returning, TGV and VGN playing. Redemption breaking into the fray. Great stuff.

So 2 new alliances, huh? Better make that 3.

Starting new for Round 26 is another new alliance, one that's stayed under the radar until now. One that's taken a core of players, built upon it, and is ready to rumble from tickstart to tick finitó. Recruitment is invite only; unless you think you're particularly sexy and deserve special consideration. We will be challenging for the topspot, so don't waste our time if you aren't going to get down and commit 110%. Command: myself, VenoX, Mystic and Kenny.

Who are we? We, my friends, do not exist.

We are in Denial.
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Mar 2008, 22:47   #2
Koks

Koks will become famous soon enoughKoks will become famous soon enough
Re: Denial R26

yes and i also have my allaince for r26 it is called alsodoesnotexist make that 4
Unread 7 Mar 2008, 22:47   #3
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

Good luck..

Proud to be Newdawn
SteInMetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Mar 2008, 23:59   #4
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Kenny. I know this name from somewhere.

Goodluck.
Unread 8 Mar 2008, 00:15   #5
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

alltho i do believe im sexy enough, im happy where im am right now, but good luck next round.

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2008, 01:06   #6
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Who the feck is NoX?
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2008, 01:12   #7
Reese
If not never; then once.

Reese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud of

eksero <3

good luck you guys!
Unread 8 Mar 2008, 01:25   #8
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reese
eksero <3
ahem.
VenoX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2008, 01:48   #9
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

any girls there, besides venox?

Good Luck.
Unread 8 Mar 2008, 03:27   #10
Reese
If not never; then once.

Reese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX
ahem.
you were included in the "you guys"

Unread 8 Mar 2008, 03:57   #11
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

HEY GATE,

I'm thinking your community based, open intel Universe isn't going to work. But that said, good luck the mad secretive new guys.

*sigh*
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2008, 08:37   #12
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

Gl
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2008, 17:15   #13
ElAlan
Muppet

ElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of light

Good Luck lads, you are gonna need it with Kenny in command with his wonderfully annoying internet connection!

Retired.
ElAlan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2008, 17:40   #14
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future

Can a mod please move this to Alliance Recruitment, guess we need a few more members with these ludicrous new member limits.
Unread 8 Mar 2008, 17:55   #15
Kree

Kree is a glorious beacon of lightKree is a glorious beacon of lightKree is a glorious beacon of lightKree is a glorious beacon of lightKree is a glorious beacon of light

ehm...you give Kenny a HC position no offense Kenny but your record is not the best (how many failed alliances?)

anyway gl guys
Unread 8 Mar 2008, 17:56   #16
Turtle

Turtle has a spectacular aura aboutTurtle has a spectacular aura aboutTurtle has a spectacular aura about

good luck Denial.
Too bad eksero is a nub
Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2008, 20:18   #17
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero
Command: myself, VenoX, Mystic and Kenny.
Sure he's not a spy?

Oh, and couldn't you have come up with a better name than that?
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2008, 20:21   #18
VenoX

I like to think NoX named themselves after me, like a not so secret fan club.
Unread 9 Mar 2008, 03:37   #19
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

good luck guys! many friends there both within members and in command, hope u do well!

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2008, 23:12   #20
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

I bet it's the whole "let's be internetcool and pretend we don't exist-thing" which made you gather such an amount of morons!
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2008, 13:31   #21
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero
Greetz.

Recruitment is invite only; unless you think you're particularly sexy and deserve special consideration. .
To get all the sexy guys
Unread 10 Mar 2008, 13:33   #22
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk
In other news,

What's the point of posting on AR then?
I didn't, it was moved.
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2008, 13:58   #23
Kenny

It was posted on AD initially then moved because of the '75 member limit' thing.
Unread 10 Mar 2008, 14:07   #24
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

any alliance with Kenny in is bound to be entertaining

GL Denial

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2008, 15:59   #25
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

GL guys
You'll need it with notorious nubs like Kenny & Mystic in command

(Thank god you have VenoX to save you all!)

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2008, 01:35   #26
Kenny

Recruitment is no longer invite-only. We're in the process of registering #denial, but it's being regged under the alliance-nick system so unsure how long it'll take.
Come one, come all etc.
Unread 11 Mar 2008, 09:47   #27
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

This reminds me slightly of Nos but gl guys!

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2008, 12:45   #28
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough

Thats the recruitment thread then. ah ok

All the best to your troops and good luck on the battlefield.

Community Leader
Illuvatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2008, 13:39   #29
cha^
King of EMO

cha^ is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck, may the best alliance win.
Unread 11 Mar 2008, 17:13   #30
[ND]Kar

[ND]Kar is just really nice[ND]Kar is just really nice[ND]Kar is just really nice[ND]Kar is just really nice

VenoX and eksero leading an alliance? fs what game am i playing, i thought i left that for pa :-p
For me
And I'm Feeling Good
[ND]Kar is offline   Reply With Quote