User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 8 Jul 2007, 00:03   #1
r2baz
Sonny Sunshine Champion

r2baz is a name known to allr2baz is a name known to allr2baz is a name known to allr2baz is a name known to allr2baz is a name known to allr2baz is a name known to all
How seriously is the free round being taken?

So... how seriously are alliances taking this round?

Are people/alliances taking it seriously or as it's free, is it just a bit of a laugh?

Just interested thats all.

Can we expect anything from Conspiracy and Jenova? they are close at the top
r2baz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2007, 00:43   #2
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: How seriously is the free round being taken?

Considering the length debates about the EULA and game mechanics, pretty serious. Personally, I'm just playing to have a little fun, this is just a game after all.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2007, 01:13   #3
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Enough for Conspiracy to ally and nap everyone and the dog.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2007, 01:23   #4
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

ofc Jenova has no political agreements right?

/sarcasm
Unread 8 Jul 2007, 01:27   #5
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
Enough for Conspiracy to ally and nap everyone and the dog.
Good for them.
Unread 8 Jul 2007, 07:14   #6
Troll
DLR HC

Troll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to behold

.o/
Troll is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2007, 12:00   #7
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Im taking the round real seriously, I login atleast two times a day, and i EVEN kick people from the tag.
Unread 8 Jul 2007, 12:24   #8
HellKicker
Fook Yu
Cell-Out Champion

HellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
Im taking the round real seriously, I login atleast two times a day, and i EVEN kick people from the tag.
what he said
Unread 8 Jul 2007, 17:08   #9
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

the only NAP CT has are the planet NAP's that have been requsted by Jenova members
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT

Last edited by [DDK]gm; 8 Jul 2007 at 17:21.
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2007, 17:48   #10
Bubert Samson
Come Closer, I Have Candy

Bubert Samson is a jewel in the roughBubert Samson is a jewel in the roughBubert Samson is a jewel in the roughBubert Samson is a jewel in the rough

from what I can see, nothing has changed between this round and all the others, maybe with the slight exception that there are more inactives...

/me hopes to see an all-out brawl between Jenova and CT
though I doubt it will happen

[ROCK] || Conspiracy Theory || Ascendancy

Rounds Played: 3-9 16-19 23-33

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.
- Edgar Allan Poe
Bubert Samson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2007, 17:57   #11
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubert Samson
from what I can see, nothing has changed between this round and all the others, maybe with the slight exception that there are more inactives...

/me hopes to see an all-out brawl between Jenova and CT
though I doubt it will happen
what do ya think we've been doing since protection ended, taking long moonlight walks along the beach with them?
Unread 8 Jul 2007, 17:59   #12
Bubert Samson
Come Closer, I Have Candy

Bubert Samson is a jewel in the roughBubert Samson is a jewel in the roughBubert Samson is a jewel in the roughBubert Samson is a jewel in the rough

it was a thought :P

[ROCK] || Conspiracy Theory || Ascendancy

Rounds Played: 3-9 16-19 23-33

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.
- Edgar Allan Poe
Bubert Samson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2007, 18:14   #13
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DDK]gm
the only NAP CT has are the planet NAP's that have been requsted by Jenova members
Im sorry but was that supposed to be funny?

Lets not forget the constant incoming we get from 4 other alliances

But well Done to CT today (And flak ) You have done well. And to people who claim they hope to see wars, as Duck said. Im starting to wonder what you think we are all doing? its been fun through.

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2007, 18:43   #14
DunkelGraf
Drunken Boozer

DunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to behold

We are taking this round more than serious!
Penis-Allianz! just tagged-up and declares war on TGV for waving our planets down to dust.

Prost!

! [ToT]-KC !

Äscendäncy, we got Penis inside!
DunkelGraf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2007, 19:18   #15
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

Just because 4 alliances hit you it doesnt meen we are working together, we had incoming from 6/7 alliances, does that meen you are working with them?

No, it just meens there is plenty of people out there wanting to profit from our war. and plenty of people that dont want to see Jenova succede.
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
Unread 8 Jul 2007, 19:58   #16
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
You mean like some of the CT people have their p-naps with Jenova? ;-) (Hi elviz )

SCNR.
Unread 8 Jul 2007, 20:34   #17
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Just because 4 alliances hit you it doesnt meen we are working together, we had incoming from 6/7 alliances, does that meen you are working with them?

No, it just meens there is plenty of people out there wanting to profit from our war. and plenty of people that dont want to see Jenova succede.
Do i really have to openly spell out on these forums the difference between alliances randomly launching on us and how planned attacks by napped alliances work? Lets put it this way, i can openly admit who we are working alongside and i dont mind saying it. I dont feel i have to be secret when i know half of PA Knows anyway. Can you say the same? Or are we going to go on like this through out the whole round where you claim to not be napped with anyone at all?

Correct a lot of people dont want us to succeed. Maybe lead by your good selves

I also find it hard to beleive your getting hit by 7 alliances. And if you are, i wonder how many fleets are in this game. As i can assure you the past week most alliances have been at ours

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2007, 20:44   #18
[DDK]gm

I have reached my posting limit for this round, i try to stay away from these forums. Have fun
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
Unread 8 Jul 2007, 21:08   #19
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts

I never take anything on the interweb serious so i a free pa round isnt different

<Deffeh> I just told my parents im a homosexual, now they kicked me out
Allfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2007, 22:05   #20
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

In a round where no one takes anything seriously, surely this means Ascendancy wins on experience?
Unread 8 Jul 2007, 23:17   #21
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I log in at least twice a week, so yeah, pretty seriously.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2007, 23:20   #22
M0shy
WP <3

M0shy is a jewel in the roughM0shy is a jewel in the roughM0shy is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless
You mean like some of the CT people have their p-naps with Jenova? ;-) (Hi elviz )

SCNR.
jenova make it easy though... their officers actually came and pm'ed the ct members asking if they would accept a jenova pnap. made my e-penis grow :P
Round 14~15 [ND] DC
Round 16~17 [TGV] BC
Round 18~20 [OMen] DC
Round 21 [WP] HC
M0shy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2007, 06:57   #23
zebra
h3ll's angels

zebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to behold

It's almost breaking the surface now m0shy
[18:04] * h3ll has quit IRC (Ping timeout)
zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2007, 10:39   #24
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Us trannies have trascended past your mere 'standard' alliances
Unread 9 Jul 2007, 10:44   #25
Red-

Red- is infamous around these partsRed- is infamous around these partsRed- is infamous around these partsRed- is infamous around these partsRed- is infamous around these partsRed- is infamous around these partsRed- is infamous around these partsRed- is infamous around these partsRed- is infamous around these parts

Yeah straight into cservice...
Unread 12 Jul 2007, 14:20   #26
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red-
Yeah straight into cservice...
I dont get it?

Anyway, yeah im playing hardcore this round. funfunfun
Unread 12 Jul 2007, 14:41   #27
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Red- imagines he is taking a clever dig at me I think. Don't spoil the illusion, it makes him post more.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2007, 15:15   #28
Red-

Red- is infamous around these partsRed- is infamous around these partsRed- is infamous around these partsRed- is infamous around these partsRed- is infamous around these partsRed- is infamous around these partsRed- is infamous around these partsRed- is infamous around these partsRed- is infamous around these parts

All other replies been deleted (repeatedly) not sure why, but some of them made sense :P
Unread 13 Jul 2007, 21:29   #29
Pilgrim
Bline

Pilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these parts

Quote:
so all of them then?

CT ftl
Pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2007, 21:46   #30
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNgRyDuCk
what do ya think we've been doing since protection ended, taking long moonlight walks along the beach with them?

Haha nice one duck. Anyone who doesnt realise jenova and ct have been fighting since and protection is living in an bubble.
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2007, 21:55   #31
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Yeah seriously can someone help me out of this damn thing. I just need a pin or something. Guys... where are you going? Hey guys...! COME BACK
Unread 13 Jul 2007, 21:56   #32
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa
Haha nice one duck. Anyone who doesnt realise jenova and ct have been fighting since and protection is living in an bubble.
How exactly did they both gain 5k roids today then?
Unread 13 Jul 2007, 21:58   #33
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
How exactly did they both gain 5k roids today then?
It's kinda like the pause between boxing rounds
Unread 13 Jul 2007, 22:05   #34
JonnyBGood
Banned

Hopefully it's not like the pause between boxing matches anyways.

Your signature confuses me. I hadn't had you down as a playa hata either historically speaking or in terms of outlook
Unread 13 Jul 2007, 22:15   #35
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Hopefully it's not like the pause between boxing matches anyways.

Your signature confuses me. I hadn't had you down as a playa hata either historically speaking or in terms of outlook
Yeah, i changed my signature after Achi told me it was kinda shit from me to condemn him and support Remy. I guess that makes me a bully
Unread 13 Jul 2007, 23:22   #36
JonnyBGood
Banned

Fair enough. Just as a heads up this is r22.
Unread 14 Jul 2007, 16:56   #37
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Every full round of pa has the same weight. Free or paid. The question is, are any NEW players/alliances taking the round serious. The answer is no.
The same group of people are "fighting" each other by hitting smaller gals. May the best alliance win.
Unread 14 Jul 2007, 23:09   #38
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

More like the alliance with the best flak/partners/useful idiots/allies.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2007, 03:14   #39
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

No, that is unfair. I would rather see alliances contribute to someone else winning than do nothing at all. Not every alliance can win but every alliance can make a difference. It is through the use of this power that alliances can gain a reputation as politically active.

For example, Angels have never won a round but have influenced many. Love them or hate them but they have made a difference. This option is available to every alliance if they simply choose to involve themselves.
Unread 15 Jul 2007, 12:59   #40
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough

not too serious for me personally. I see the point of balancing out stats in general but it gets boring to play with an "upgraded" R21 set of stats I'm personally looking forward to next rounds stats atm whoever does them..hehe

Community Leader
Illuvatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2007, 14:41   #41
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Keizari and Game I believe.
Unread 17 Jul 2007, 11:37   #42
AdmV0rl0n

AdmV0rl0n is an unknown quantity at this point

I play for fun. And thats the only reason I play the game at all.
Its the reason why i first came along in R9 and have played the odd round depending on freetime.

I have never been under any illusion about 'winning'. IMHO no 'player' can win PA now, that is decided by many other factors.

People who play the game 'seriously' beyond a certain point actually wreck the game totally. Its not the winning but the taking part that matters.

Ad
AdmV0rl0n is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jul 2007, 08:59   #43
zokka

zokka has a spectacular aura aboutzokka has a spectacular aura aboutzokka has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antigone
not too serious for me personally. I see the point of balancing out stats in general but it gets boring to play with an "upgraded" R21 set of stats I'm personally looking forward to next rounds stats atm whoever does them..hehe
I agree please can we have a whole set of stats I don't care if it's a bit unbalanced!
zokka is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jul 2007, 09:04   #44
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles
Keizari and Game I believe.
Well, Game sort of wanted to take a lead there, so he's supposingly working on something, while I'm focused on leveling my World of Warcraft character. (I'm suffering of a slight motivation decline in what comes to browser gaming related things).
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote