User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 14 Mar 2007, 17:57   #1
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of
Unhappy contact with past conquests

So do you people remember my "conquest". She had move into town a couple of months ago, and joined the same university as me (which i graduated last september). No surprise in there. I have had no contact with her whatsoever since the phenomena, all of that learnt through friends in commom.
Today I was going to the restaurant, one of the two available in this technologic park in which I work, no need to say, the cheapest of both, and voilą, there she was. She, with her mates, was in the same line as me, 8 people ahead. There i was getting my food, without a care in the world, pretending not to be aware of her presence, even though the chances of her seeing me in the back of the line where slim at best. Needless to say it was a very unconfortable experience, socially awkward, that i had never experienced.

Of course, the restaurant was crowded. Obviously, there was only two free tables. Logically, they where adjacent. Evidently, she and her companions sat in one, and me and my 'crew' where to sit right beside them. As I was walking with my dish in my hands, napkings and tableware in the other, heading to my chair, one guy that was sitting next to her blocked my path. "excuse me" I say, looking at her, but she wouldnt lift her head to look at me. Having my way cleared, i sat on a chair with my back turned to her front.

Sitting there i remembered her tales of being socially marginalized because he was pretty tall, and how she got fat when her father left she and her mother to fortune, and all the crooks and despicable abject guys a needy and emotionally unbalaced girl ought to meet in a lifetime. I felt like one of those guys. Maybe because she kinda expected that from anyone, given her absolute lack of self steem. I ate my meal silently.

When they were done eating, so were we, so both groups got up and headed to the paying line. There we was, this time she was only 4 people ahead of me in the line. I pretend to be amused in the group conversation when she finished paying and was heading out of the restaurant. I stared at her, she pretended to be surprise and went 'howdy'. Then we chatted and i asked where she was working, small talk in general.

Today i left the restaurant feeling somewhat redeemed.

I dont know why, but i still feel like ive taken something out of her that was never returned. Despite the following fact:
  1. We engaged in a very consentual relation.
  2. There are no 'givers' or 'receivers' in the modern feministic view of sex
  3. It was a one night stand, no promises of expectations
  4. I probably dont mean much to her, and probably I am more of an embarassement to her than she is to me
  5. Despite it was me that lost my virginity to her, i still feel somewhat guilty of noncommital sex!!

None of this was of any issue to me until today. Did you ever got a feeling like you have been used and dirtied?

So, hows the GD way of meeting people youve done sex with?
Unread 14 Mar 2007, 18:04   #2
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: contact with past conquests

SHOULD

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2007, 18:04   #3
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

HAVE

Unread 14 Mar 2007, 18:05   #4
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

HAD

Unread 14 Mar 2007, 18:05   #5
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

MORE

Unread 14 Mar 2007, 18:05   #6
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

SEX

Unread 14 Mar 2007, 18:05   #7
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

WITH

Unread 14 Mar 2007, 18:05   #8
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

HER

Unread 14 Mar 2007, 19:36   #9
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

noone ever likes meeting one night stand face to face, let alone in daylight. Its a fact of life mate.
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2007, 20:13   #10
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa
noone ever likes meeting one night stand face to face, let alone in daylight. Its a fact of life mate.
Yeah thats a concept i can grasp. I am wondering how you people perform in such situations, etc etc
Unread 14 Mar 2007, 21:02   #11
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

Just as you said...

Polite on the outside
Dying on the inside ( but secretly wishing it would happen again)
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2007, 21:40   #12
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

what about the guilt and shame?
Unread 14 Mar 2007, 22:04   #13
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I call that foreplay.
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2007, 02:00   #14
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

I just did a Google-search to see who this Sue Johanssen were. The second hit on her name is from this forum (a thread in the Clownshoe Corner about how you lost your virginity to her).

God save her if her listeners does the same and actually reads it. I'm sure she'll be pretty amused as well

Edit: Excuse me, but IS THIS HER?
Unread 15 Mar 2007, 17:08   #15
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

It's always a bit weird. Somehow I think it's suppose to be that.

Last weekend I meet a girl who I was wildly in love with when I was 16. Somehow I still found her to be rather cute.
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote