User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 21 Dec 2003, 12:03   #1
Recluse

Recluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to all
My Thanks goto...

4:5:1, 3, 5, 9

6:6:9

7:8:1, 4

15:6:2

19:2:9

You are what made my round both pleasent and succesful. Without the resources I stole from you I would not be what I am today

Now you know who that little pissant is who kept jacking your hard earned money :P

Seeing as how round is over, i figured coords might be ok in this case...
Recluse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 12:06   #2
Hathor
Goddess

Hathor is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: My Thanks goto...

rofl
strides you are ...........so cute
Hathor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 12:14   #3
Recluse

Recluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to all

The rebels refuse to work for you while you have such a poor stealth-level.

So ends my beautiful round \o/
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 12:23   #4
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

nice one recluse/strider2k.. dunno what nick to use
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 12:41   #5
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strider2k
Seeing as how round is over, i figured coords might be ok in this case...
I'll let you off, i dont see any harm that can be done by what you have done here .
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 14:51   #6
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future

lol, nice post

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Kal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 15:26   #7
[i2k]Xy
Why so serious?

[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough

/me cuddles teh strider & hathy

4S

Illuminati
[i2k]Xy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 20:27   #8
Recluse

lol I suck becuase I used a part of the game that many did not? I used a part of the game the way it was intended to be used. I played the game the way PATeam thought it should be played, so thats why I suck? I mean being the only 80k value planet with 100 roids making 2 mill M/C/E per day when I started my round, I guess that means I suck too :P

And "Farming" refers to attacks of any nature performed on a planet with that planet owners consent. I think the PA Mails I recieved this round proves I didn't have consent :P
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 20:56   #9
Recluse

m8, there are such things as Security centers :P it was hard finding planets in the top 10 to co-op that DIDN'T have security centers. Also most of the round I was co-opping people who were no more then 2x larger then myself, since most of my round was a normal round. So a #1 planet who is only 2x your size doesn't make for good co-opping. if I went much lower then I wouldn't have gotten any resources. I suppose you would say I suck then if I told you I gained 1k roids from attacking the same galaxy for a week, right?
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 21:04   #10
Recluse

Dull or smart? I had plenty of "non-dull" moments this round.
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 23:16   #11
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I also spent a lot of time in the early morning covert-opping the top 10. Before deletions, I had a nice order:

16:4:2 (15 agents)
16:4:8 (10 agents)
16:4:3 (2 agents)

Worked very well - made about 500k-1m depending on circumstances.
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 01:52   #12
xplizit
-> Rydel

xplizit can only hope to improve

/me waves @ Strider2k, take care m8!!
xplizit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 22:52   #13
AzureWrath
Evil has returned

AzureWrath is an unknown quantity at this point

i hope cov ops dont return

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
LCH is too far away, now they are the same roid amout as 1up
AzureWrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Dec 2003, 12:30   #14
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

lol

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote