User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 7 Feb 2007, 23:44   #1
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Marketing Gimmicks.

What was the last marketing gimmick you fell for? Id always like to think im immune to them, but sadly this isnt the case.

For example, the last one i fell for was just a few days ago when i was in Tesco. I am trying to 'eat healthier' and all that but rarely buy any of the 'healthy living' crap because im too concerned about losing flavour, etc.

I went to buy a bottle of Salad Cream, and saw that there was a 'Light Salad Cream'. I nearly shrugged it off until i saw (also by Heinz) a 'EXTRA light Salad cream'. Then i got all and thought about how fattening salad cream must be and bought the 'light' one as a compromise. It was only when i got home i realised how obviously suckered i had just been.

Discuss

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2007, 23:51   #2
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Marketing Gimmicks.

I bought Hollowful of Hate by the Smiths in a 2 for £12 deal (along with Oasis - the Masterplan) and found it was a compilation of session performances. I was disapponted, especially seeing as I could have bought Welcome to the Beautiful South by the Beautiful South and have spent the same amount (it was in a different deal).
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2007, 00:10   #3
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

wrong, the beautiful south are excellent.

Unread 8 Feb 2007, 00:12   #4
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

'were'
Unread 8 Feb 2007, 00:13   #5
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deep, so deep,
The number one, i hope to reap
Depends upon, the tears you weep
So cry, lover, cry

Unread 8 Feb 2007, 11:38   #6
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

I got suckered by those TV quiz show things. Just once mind, never again.

It was late and after a few drinks, me and the mrs got home and switched on the TV. We had never seen one of these TV quiz things before and after watching for a few minutes and realising that we KNEW the answer that noone else seemed to we rang in. We rang in 3 or 4 times before realsing the sting...

..Not all calls get through and you are billed £1.50 for each call regardless!

The Mrs wanted to call in some more but I wasnt having it. We got caught out and stung for about a fiver with nothing to show for it.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2007, 11:53   #7
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

I get drawn in to near enough anything that says 3 for 2.

I don't usually buy the offer but something triggers in my head and screams BARGAIN BARGAIN BARGAIN
Unread 8 Feb 2007, 12:30   #8
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deffeh
wrong, the beautiful south are excellent.
Agreed, although I don't think 'Welcome' is their best album.

Having said that, I've no idea what people are doing buying CDs linked to major labels anyway (I know this album was originally published by an indie).

As for myself, most of my money goes on drugs and gambling. Both are marketing phenomena in and on themselves, but there are obviously legal restrictions on direct advertising of either. I probably fall for marketing gimmicks all the time but most of the time I fail to notice. My choice of food does sometimes include 3 for 2-esque nonsense, but I usually calculate the cheapest way of getting the maximum food mass for my cash.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2007, 12:50   #9
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madina
I get drawn in to near enough anything that says 3 for 2.

I don't usually buy the offer but something triggers in my head and screams BARGAIN BARGAIN BARGAIN

3 for 2 offers are usually a bargain if you use that product normally and have the money to spend up front for what could be a month or two's supply of said product.
Unread 8 Feb 2007, 12:54   #10
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrashTester
3 for 2 offers are usually a bargain if you use that product normally and have the money to spend up front for what could be a month or two's supply of said product.
Yeah - especially toiletries. My hair gel's always on a 3 for 2 offer, which is handy
Unread 8 Feb 2007, 16:24   #11
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I haven't bought much recently.

Alcohol is constantly marketed in enticing ways which we often don't realise, so I expect I was suckered in by that at the weekend.

Oh! I do have one!

I bought some Nurofen the other day. I only bought it because it had been advertised and I recognised the name. It was about £1.50 or so. I told my sister (medical student) and she rolled her eyes and said "You know it's exactly the same as cheap own-brand ibuprofen, except with a sugar coating and an N on it, don't you?".

So the next time I go in I'll just buy some 30p Boots own-brand ibuprofen!
Unread 8 Feb 2007, 16:47   #12
Mitc
NASA Health & Safety

Mitc is a splendid one to beholdMitc is a splendid one to beholdMitc is a splendid one to beholdMitc is a splendid one to beholdMitc is a splendid one to beholdMitc is a splendid one to beholdMitc is a splendid one to behold
Exclamation Re: Marketing Gimmicks.

Three for the price of Two at Wine Rack .... even now when I have almost stopped drinking completely I can't just buy one bottle at a time.

I noticed that Tesco are now offering a BOGOF on chicken and turkey ...
Unread 9 Feb 2007, 00:46   #13
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat

I bought some Nurofen the other day. I only bought it because it had been advertised and I recognised the name. It was about £1.50 or so. I told my sister (medical student) and she rolled her eyes and said "You know it's exactly the same as cheap own-brand ibuprofen, except with a sugar coating and an N on it, don't you?".

The sugar-coating is so good though!
Unread 9 Feb 2007, 11:20   #14
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitc
Three for the price of Two at Wine Rack .... even now when I have almost stopped drinking completely I can't just buy one bottle at a time.

I work at Threshers
All wines at wine rack, haddows, thresher,basically every store in the first quench group went up by 50p per bottle some by £1 last year, we were all told to say that it was due to duties going up in the budget.
1 month later they started their 3 for 2 offer.

You ARE being conned.
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2007, 13:14   #15
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistwraith
I work at Threshers
All wines at wine rack, haddows, thresher,basically every store in the first quench group went up by 50p per bottle some by £1 last year, we were all told to say that it was due to duties going up in the budget.
1 month later they started their 3 for 2 offer.

You ARE being conned.
Unless the third bottle of wine costs less than £1, it's still a good deal.
Unread 9 Feb 2007, 13:30   #16
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

I bought the new Norah Jones album yesterday for €16,99 because it had a bonus CD along, where the original was only €9,99.
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2007, 12:02   #17
CrashTester
I am an idiot

man you got suckered twice!! Not only did they get you to buy a nora jones album with marketting trickery but they made you spend more to buy two!
Unread 12 Feb 2007, 15:05   #18
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I realised the affect of this mind control advertising malarkey a while back. Now I hate everything regardless of pretty much everything. It's a good system.
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2007, 03:39   #19
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Today I needed to buy some mouthwash. I could've bought into the marketing peoples game and bought Listerene, but no, I bought Tesco Value Mouthwash instead! Fight the power man!
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2007, 08:41   #20
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

I paid $10 to watch "The Good Shepherd" only to find out that the only cool scenes in the movie were the scenes they showed on the previews.

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2007, 08:44   #21
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

My closet looks like a Diesel and Tommy Hilfiger commercial
I even got Diesel shoes and a bodywarmer...

But it looks soo good on me =)
Unread 13 Feb 2007, 12:19   #22
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrashTester
man you got suckered twice!! Not only did they get you to buy a nora jones album with marketting trickery but they made you spend more to buy two!
Valentine's gift
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2007, 12:24   #23
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I bought one of those Blackberry Perls. I clicked on a banner ad on a website to a flash presentation of this phone. I was wow'ed. Then I bought the phone for $120 and $100 a month service (for a second phone for my wife) and it took about three months and $500 later for me to realize what a piece of shit phone it was.
Unread 13 Feb 2007, 13:05   #24
CrashTester
I am an idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoom
Valentine's gift
Man, you got suckered three times!! Valentines is just a marketing gimmick...poor you
Unread 13 Feb 2007, 13:16   #25
Tomkat

I like how two threads called "Marketing Gimmicks" and "Valentine's Day" are side by side, at the top of the forum.

You just can't plan this stuff.
Unread 13 Feb 2007, 14:23   #26
Mighteh
Your typical Troll

Mighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by demiGOD
I paid $10 to watch "The Good Shepherd" only to find out that the only cool scenes in the movie were the scenes they showed on the previews.

welcome to the hollywood way... last ten or so movies ive seen are described by the above
And an illustrated book about birds
See alot up there
But dont be scared
who needs action, when you got words....
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbg
reading this line is explicit acceptance of my superiority over you
Mighteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2007, 19:22   #27
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
I haven't bought much recently.

Alcohol is constantly marketed in enticing ways which we often don't realise, so I expect I was suckered in by that at the weekend.

Oh! I do have one!

they are about 25p in superdrug.. but pay the extra and get the long lasting ones .. they are actually better and do last out.
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2007, 20:32   #28
Tomkat

Superdrug is for common people
Unread 13 Feb 2007, 21:00   #29
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I get my hair dye from Superdrug. It was recommended by Marilyn Manson himself.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2007, 21:06   #30
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Some of us don't have enough hair to be able to use hair dye
Unread 13 Feb 2007, 22:04   #31
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

I could dye my hair some cool weird colour, but that'll make me look more weird than riddiculous
Unread 13 Feb 2007, 22:14   #32
Mighteh
Your typical Troll

Mighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
yes... yes...
thats a man who's advice you want to follow, down to the hair color
Mighteh is offline   Reply With Quote