User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 21 Sep 2006, 20:02   #1
TheGoaT
Old Timer

TheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to behold
banner design help

If anyone is decent with graphic work, I need someone to help me design a top banner for my vb board. If its good, I'll pay your round 19 credit.
Round 19-20: Ascendancy
Round 21: Quit
Round 30: Ascendancy
Round 75-81: DLR

Last edited by TheGoaT; 21 Sep 2006 at 20:43.
TheGoaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2006, 20:10   #2
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute
Re: banner design help

Start -> Run -> pbrush
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2006, 20:14   #3
TheGoaT
Old Timer

TheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to behold

I said decent.
Unread 21 Sep 2006, 20:32   #4
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

with all that information about what sort of site your board is for i'm sure everyone is inspired with ideas
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2006, 20:35   #5
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
with all that information about what sort of site your board is for i'm sure everyone is inspired with ideas
his obvious kindeness and charm no doubt inspire legions of others
Unread 21 Sep 2006, 20:42   #6
TheGoaT
Old Timer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
the obvious intent is for anyone interested to pm me for details.
Unread 21 Sep 2006, 20:51   #7
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Tell us what dimensions and ideas you want and I might have a bash. It'd probably not be very good as I'm no graphics whizz, but I don't mind doing it for free as I've got a lot of spare time at the moment and I'm bored
Unread 21 Sep 2006, 20:58   #8
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Couldn't you at least give us some general info, so people can produce some truly poor designs we can then all laugh at?

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2006, 21:21   #9
TheGoaT
Old Timer

it is an american muscle car forum. I have some pictures for use already, just need someone to put them together into a neat banner.
Unread 21 Sep 2006, 22:30   #10
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I used the same dimensions as the banner on the PA forums. I'm not sure that it's what you were looking for but I thought I'd give it a go.

http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/5930/bannerok1.png
Unread 21 Sep 2006, 23:24   #11
TheGoaT
Old Timer

hehe furby, none of those are muscle cars. Here is the site its going on if you want to see what size the banner should be:
www.tidewatermusclecars.com

And here are some pics of muscle cars:
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h2...wedding074.jpg
http://www.joearneyphoto.com/Cars/images/38.jpg
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h2...hanelaunch.jpg
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h2...jpeg_25268.jpg
Unread 21 Sep 2006, 23:57   #12
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

wtf? You don't even know what a muscle car is! This and this among others are muscle cars, not some crappy Ford pickup
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2006, 23:59   #13
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Wow, this is crap

Unread 22 Sep 2006, 00:14   #14
TheGoaT
Old Timer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon Dave
wtf? You don't even know what a muscle car is! This and this among others are muscle cars, not some crappy Ford pickup
its a modern muscle car site you ****ing cum dumpster, and my crappy Ford pickup makes over 600whp and runs 10s, so learn wtf you are talking about before you start running your man pleaser.
Unread 22 Sep 2006, 00:27   #15
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoaT
...my crappy Ford pickup makes over 600whp and runs 10s.
You really must have a most extraordinarily tiny penis.

Unread 22 Sep 2006, 00:41   #16
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
Quote:
before you start running your man pleaser.
he uses it to please men apparently.

I doubt they are impressed
Unread 22 Sep 2006, 00:50   #17
TheGoaT
Old Timer

Quote:
what does that have to do with drag racing?
Unread 22 Sep 2006, 01:01   #18
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

well, Danny LaRue is probably faster than Edna Everage over 100m and i reckon a lot of that is down to wind shear...
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2006, 01:12   #19
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Quote:
what does that have to do with drag racing?
There's a well-known mathematical relationship between penis size and the size of your 'machine'.

Basically, if you're driving around in a 10 year old Nissan Sentra, you're probably transporting most of your penis on the back seat.

If you've got any kind of pickup truck (there is a caveat in the equation if you use the truck for legitimate heavy duty work) then your penis is likely to fit in the cigarette lighter, possibly without touching the sides.

Having a 600hp truck that does a quarter mile in 10seconds puts you firmly in the 'is that a pack of Lifesavers* in your pocket and I can tell you're obviously pleased to see me' category.

* Polos, UK-ers.

Unread 22 Sep 2006, 01:16   #20
TheGoaT
Old Timer

yes, so says the guy whose screenname is "Dead_Meat".

They make a pill for that.
Unread 22 Sep 2006, 01:20   #21
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
There's a well-known mathematical relationship between penis size and the size of your 'machine'.

Basically, if you're driving around in a 10 year old Nissan Sentra, you're probably transporting most of your penis on the back seat.

If you've got any kind of pickup truck (there is a caveat in the equation if you use the truck for legitimate heavy duty work) then your penis is likely to fit in the cigarette lighter, possibly without touching the sides.

Having a 600hp truck that does a quarter mile in 10seconds puts you firmly in the 'is that a pack of Lifesavers* in your pocket and I can tell you're obviously pleased to see me' category.

* Polos, UK-ers.
Best. Post. EVER!

(at least recently)

Glad to see you're not dead old man
We shall remember them.
Unread 22 Sep 2006, 01:22   #22
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
yes, so says the guy whose screenname is "Dead_Meat".

They make a pill for that.
They also make pills for people deluded enough to think that they are goats.
Unread 22 Sep 2006, 01:50   #23
TheGoaT
Old Timer

sadly no pills for people who think they are house pets.
Unread 22 Sep 2006, 02:07   #24
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Quote:
sadly no pills for people who think they are house pets.
Pray tell what exactly a "Furball" is?
We shall remember them.
Unread 22 Sep 2006, 02:28   #25
TheGoaT
Old Timer

youve obviously never owned a cat, nevertheless stop whoring up my thread with nonsense, this is a serious graphic thread, if you want to talk shit, take it to another section.
Unread 22 Sep 2006, 02:37   #26
Cooling
Tilting at windmills

Cooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
youve obviously never owned a cat, nevertheless stop whoring up my thread with nonsense, this is a serious graphic thread, if you want to talk shit, take it to another section.
Did you hear that folks? This is a serious graphics thread.

To show you just how serious this matter is, this chap is prepared to stump up with a credit for an online internet spreadsheet game.

Goodness.
Unread 22 Sep 2006, 02:40   #27
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

seriously though, modern muscle cars just look stupid.
Unread 22 Sep 2006, 02:46   #28
TheGoaT
Old Timer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooling
Did you hear that folks? This is a serious graphics thread.

To show you just how serious this matter is, this chap is prepared to stump up with a credit for an online internet spreadsheet game.

Goodness.
ya considering the credit cost me money, I think that makes it a serious request. So take your sarcasm elsewhere please.

If you arent here to help and only have sly remarks to make, please do not post in this thread.
Unread 22 Sep 2006, 03:12   #29
Furious
SpamBot

Furious will become famous soon enoughFurious will become famous soon enough

Quote:
If you arent here to help and only have sly remarks to make, please do not post in this thread.
From what i can gather, if you have something serious to say then dont do it in GD

<TomKat> my signature is the greatest on the entire internet
Furious is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2006, 07:51   #30
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
You gotta turn the lights on dog.
Unread 22 Sep 2006, 11:52   #31
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
ROCKING!

Unread 22 Sep 2006, 12:11   #32
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I dont have a car, but I have a bus pass. How big does that make my penis?
Unread 22 Sep 2006, 12:22   #33
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
it doesn't matter, it makes you poor, and poor people don't get girls.

(I have a skoda I used to have a VW polo the same age as me, I should probably buy myself a tripod)

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2006, 12:26   #34
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
it doesn't matter, it makes you poor, and poor people don't get girls.

(I have a skoda I used to have a VW polo the same age as me, I should probably buy myself a tripod)
Girls would rather come back with me on the bus than in your skoda!

Cool factor outweighs the poor factor
Unread 22 Sep 2006, 13:00   #35
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Girls would rather come back with me on the bus than in your skoda!

Cool factor outweighs the poor factor
I think think that refering to either option as 'cool' is an abuse of the English language.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goatee
ya considering the credit cost me money, I think that makes it a serious request. So take your sarcasm elsewhere please.
We only accept cash or Philippineo children with a market value of $500 (US) or more.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2006, 13:22   #36
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
This is the right way to approach GD for help!

Surely.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2006, 13:42   #37
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
What kind of skoda do you have? I've got a Polo and have been considering replacing it for a Skoda
We shall remember them.
Unread 22 Sep 2006, 13:43   #38
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Sadly, not having any car at all does, as Ste has already stated, mean you are discounted from the penis stakes. There is no inverse proportionality with the car/penis theory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
It's not quite as siimple as that, there is a definite factor for what you could be driving around in, compared with what you have to drive around in.

Unread 22 Sep 2006, 13:48   #39
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon Dave
What kind of skoda do you have? I've got a Polo and have been considering replacing it for a Skoda
I've got a felicia which is a pretty average car. The Fabia is meant to be really nice and won car of the year a few years back.
They're pretty much just VW's with a cheaper finish and a different badge.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 22 Sep 2006, 13:49   #40
Ste
Bored

Quote:
It's not quite as siimple as that, there is a definite factor for what you could be driving around in, compared with what you have to drive around in.
I could buy myself a 'better' car if i really wanted to.
Not really bothered though - it's reliable, pretty fast, cheap to run and gets me from A to B.

Unread 22 Sep 2006, 14:03   #41
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

If that's the case, I can only hope you have the Skoda with the hatchback, rather than the saloon, for extra cargo capacity.

Edit: I used to have a Skoda Estelle and could regularly get the back end out on corners, roundabouts, just about anything. It just took determination and a carefree attitude to death.
I sold it to a dwarf who had to sit on pillows to see out the front. God knows how he reached the pedals. I didn't care, he wanted to pay what I asked for it (same as I paid, six months on), it didn't have a working speedo and the radiator was knackered).

Unread 22 Sep 2006, 14:07   #42
Ste
Bored

yes it's a hatchback and like i said before Skoda's are now pretty much VW's with a cheaper finish and a different badge.
This is what my car looks like although mine is a lot dirtier as I haven't washed it in the year I've had it.
Oh and there's a scratch down the side that the previous owner made that I haven't bothered sorting out yet.

Unread 22 Sep 2006, 14:26   #43
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
I've got a felicia which is a pretty average car. The Fabia is meant to be really nice and won car of the year a few years back.
They're pretty much just VW's with a cheaper finish and a different badge.
Yeah, a Fabia is what I've been considering for exactly those reasons
We shall remember them.
Unread 22 Sep 2006, 16:16   #44
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
my crappy Ford pickup makes over 600whp and runs 10s
It's okay, anyone would run a bit tense after making 600 whoppers.
Unread 22 Sep 2006, 21:29   #45
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

TheGoat i could pobably help you i done photoshop for a few years heres some banners i made last round of pa i was playing http://www.rinoa.i8.com/photo.html
Probaby playing next round so looking to start some desingning some banners for any alliances interested. pm me
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2006, 01:44   #46
jupp
Hi there ...

jupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant future

i just wanted to link this 2 threads Rinoa ... ah well i think goat can pay for your round now

enjoy it - i think Rinoa is really a fine artist :-)

[Ascendancy] - While you were trying, we were sleeping

jupp is offline   Reply With Quote