User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 10 Jul 2006, 01:55   #251
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all
Re: travler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treveler
Can God make a stone so big even he can’t lift it?
God is everything. It simply is not possible.
Quote:
Can God slam a revolving door?
If he wanted to he could slam it apart or off its spindle or out of existence.
Quote:
Will that poor sod of a Native American who live in the jungle and has never heard of God burn in hell for eternity? What about young children dieing?
Children go to heaven from what I have been told. Not sure about the adults that have never been told.

Quote:
Does God enjoy himself watching little kiddies getting raped while knowing he can do something about it and yet chose inaction?
How can we the finite understand the infinite. I would think that God would be saddened by this but such a situation also puts both people in a position that they will depend on God to set things right. God allows things to happen to us that don't seem right. Overcomming is something that must be taught through trials and tribulations.
Quote:
And God see his friends walk in front of busses every day and he don’t lift a finger.
Of course not cause his friends would join him in Heaven. Rejoice in the Lord.
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13
Unread 10 Jul 2006, 01:55   #252
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travler
To give you a choice.
That is without a doubt the worst excuse ever. For reasons already explained by s|k
We shall remember them.
Unread 10 Jul 2006, 01:56   #253
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
That's not really a choice is it. It is like holding a gun up to someone's head and saying you can love me and I'll give you $1k or you can chose not to love me and I'll blow your brains out. Heaven or hell, some choice. <sarcasm> I pick eternity of pain and suffering over heaven any day!</sarcasm>.
Better to rein in Hell than serve in Heaven huh? Yeah little choice but its all we really have.

Unread 10 Jul 2006, 02:00   #254
Dotatrix

Dotatrix has a spectacular aura aboutDotatrix has a spectacular aura about

What about the other religious societies? Are the people going to hell for not praising your so called almighty god?

EDIT: Religious shit sucks arse.
R 14 [VsN] ---> [xVx]
R 15-17 [xVx]
R 18 [eXilition] Semi-retired half round
Unread 10 Jul 2006, 02:51   #255
Kaisto
Don't ask, I don't know

Kaisto is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Children go to heaven from what I have been told.
Reading through what you have posted before I was really wondering what you were on, or perhaps should be on... Your statement above provided at least some illumination, and I now find myself wondering: What else have the voices told you?
Unread 10 Jul 2006, 02:59   #256
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisto
Reading through what you have posted before I was really wondering what you were on, or perhaps should be on... Your statement above provided at least some illumination, and I now find myself wondering: What else have the voices told you?
Proverbs 1:7 (New International Version)
The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge,
but fools despise wisdom and discipline.

Unread 10 Jul 2006, 08:28   #257
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Better to rein in Hell than serve in Heaven huh? Yeah little choice but its all we really have.
You know I even put the <sarcasm> tags on it JUST FOR YOU, and you still didn't understand anything I am saying. I am not even going to bother speaking with you anymore, since it's not even possible. I'm just going to talk around you from now on so bother responding to anything I'm saying, you probally can't understand it anyways.
Unread 10 Jul 2006, 08:29   #258
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
God is everything. It simply is not possible.
This is probably the dumbest thing I have read since the last dumbest thing I've ever read.
Unread 10 Jul 2006, 09:59   #259
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If there was a god he'd close this thread. Either there isn't so I'll do it instead or there is and I'm divinely inspired.

PS I just realised the existence of James Brown is sufficient evidence. Never mind.