User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Programming and Discussion

Unread 3 Aug 2004, 02:39   #1
Mav
Band of Brothers

Mav is an unknown quantity at this point
Coders wanted!

If anyone out there can code in C# please can you contact me, I could do with your assistance in some matters, either pm me on irc, i can be found in various chans, just whois Mav, im online a fair bit, or leave a message here please.

Thanks in advance.
Mav

NoS Officer, OMG / Adelante Officer, Eclipse Officer, FAnG HC, Mistu, [1up].
Mav is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Aug 2004, 02:44   #2
Mav
Band of Brothers

Mav is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Coders wanted!

Not sure if this is in the right place, but if any mods deem it to be, please dont delete it, but could you move it to the right place and perhaps leave a forward address as PD is veiwed more.

thanks.

NoS Officer, OMG / Adelante Officer, Eclipse Officer, FAnG HC, Mistu, [1up].
Mav is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Aug 2004, 03:55   #3
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Moved to the proper place
Unread 3 Aug 2004, 10:59   #4
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

I never coded C#, but I'm familiar with C++ and Java and I heard that comes quite close.
What are you planning to make?
Unread 3 Aug 2004, 12:46   #5
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of

I am familiare with some C# / OOP, feel free to contact me :-)

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
TheRat is offline   Reply With Quote