User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 29 Jun 2004, 13:58   #1
pathogen
Pathogen

pathogen has a little shameless behaviour in the past
The Merge

As u may have noticed Valhalla is no longer in the rankings as they have merged in to Tides of Fire this is mainly to bring freinds back together to fight and defend which other so now we are ready to look ahead even more than we are, c u lot soon!

Pathogen
HC of Tides of Fire
pathogen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 14:11   #2
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of
Re: The Merge

congratulations, as we speak ToF is gaining more and more members and eventually in the long run will be a one of the alliance controlling around.
hope you guys survive this "merge" as its not really a merge and wont endanger your alliance, as its just bringing back to your alliance people you had work with in the past and are somehow a part of your alliance.
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 14:36   #3
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

you split away bcause yu couldn't work together before what chances do you have of it woking now?

Gl anyway and all the best for the future.
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 14:57   #4
pathogen
Pathogen

We dont have Odin as a HC , cause he was the one who made it split he became in active this rd so he got booted he had under 100k in score [sounds like inactivity to me plus he was hardly ever on IRC] so this time it will work
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 15:07   #5
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by pathogen
We dont have Odin as a HC , cause he was the one who made it split he became in active this rd so he got booted he had under 100k in score [sounds like inactivity to me plus he was hardly ever on IRC] so this time it will work
Well as i sa I wish you the best of luck just dont let personality clashes split you again
Proud to be Independent
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 15:15   #6
Mav
Band of Brothers

Mav is an unknown quantity at this point

Goodluck, will be interesting to watch, as most know mergers can bring power struggles, and people who cannot work with each other.

NoS Officer, OMG / Adelante Officer, Eclipse Officer, FAnG HC, Mistu, [1up].
Mav is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 15:19   #7
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Gl with the forthcoming events and may you prosper...
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 15:59   #8
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt
Gl with the forthcoming events and may you prosper...
prosper is such a flowery word. The chances are they wont have that many roids or the best players, but at leas they ca have a laugh in a decent community with some mates
Proud to be Independent
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 16:38   #9
Newops

Newops is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs down Re: The Merge

Quote:
As u may have noticed Valhalla is no longer in the rankings
Wrong ; Valhalla is still there

altho some members have almost destroyed it!

Wel now about the merge!

you guys maybe did a good thing by merging.!
And i know having loads of power feels good.

But not telling the most members of Valhalla that it is happening is BAD!

I was fine yesterday I (and many more) woke up and saw a alliance forum from ToF.

Now most people will follow ToF becouse they know if valhalla is left for dead they will be to!

Why...hmm why not just put a simple thread up a day before the merge on valhalla forums ingame???

so people were ready for it..!!

but no worry's Valhalla will live on even with lesser members..and maybe we are not able to reach high in ranks now but we will be proud of bieng a valhalla member still!

....newops....
Newops is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 17:04   #10
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Good luck to Path and ToF
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 18:09   #11
[VaL]Odin
Valhalla

[VaL]Odin is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

You dont know a thing about it my friend... so dont go out talking about it...
iv never been a large planet, my work has been in the comunity.. the last week iv been working on moving to a new flat and have difficulties with moving conection.... iv never been a bad commander just ask the once iv worked with... Lokie merged val without telling the members... how grate is that??????

Anyway... Valhalla is still there we will be more in about 70 ticks...
We shouldnt be the ones waiting, the planets joining tof should...

I didnt make Valhalla splitt in the beta round... a few members left like your self to make tof... that was your choyce not mine. I told that the members had to chose for them self, i didnt force them to stay like lokie and striker forced all reamaining members (after kicking all my friends +++) to join ToF like they did, leaving me and all real Valhalla members out in a dich without our forums and all what we created and i know you never had any problems with me as hc, you said so your self...

To the members that now leave for tof, thanks for the joy out there together, it was a blast.

The members that remain is Valhalla Forever

www.niwla.com
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 18:26   #12
Stealth
Potentate

Stealth is an unknown quantity at this point

Odin, did you ever stop to think why we left Valhalla? Or why Bode tried to do the exact same thing with EoV? It is absolutely because you are not a good HC. You cannot judge yourself with your own bias opinions.

From this day to the ending of the world we in it shall be remembered. We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother.
Stealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 20:21   #13
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

gl with your alliance
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 20:41   #14
[VaL]Odin
Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealth
Odin, did you ever stop to think why we left Valhalla? Or why Bode tried to do the exact same thing with EoV? It is absolutely because you are not a good HC. You cannot judge yourself with your own bias opinions.
heheh... i dont know who you are, but i dont care why you left Valhalla. Bode started this thing before that everyone where happy..... im just sorry we tok Empire in like we did, if we hadnt nothing of this would have happend.... If you whana judge me, come and have a taĝlk with me and we will see what your opinion is then, untilll then, shut up...
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 20:56   #15
Stealth
Potentate

Stealth is an unknown quantity at this point

Of course you don't know who I was, it's not like you were ever on IRC to meet your members.

From this day to the ending of the world we in it shall be remembered. We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother.
Stealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 22:03   #16
General1
Rah's def wh0re

General1 will become famous soon enoughGeneral1 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
It's Sevrok
Rd4 ---> 246 24 10 Silverwolf of Limburg [TFD] [Cell] [NFU]
Rd5 ---> 34 11 19 The great Returning of me [Cell] [NFU]
Rd6----> 6 25 10 Chappa'ai of NOX Homeland (Whitebull) [Silver BC]
Rd7----> 18 18 1 Klaj Demon of Gateway from Hell [RAH]
Rd8----> 36 5 6 1 More TIME of Free Traders Inc [RAH]
Rd9----> 16 2 10 Clan McIntosh of Stardust Guardian [RAH]
Rd9.5 ---> 15 9 9 Nightshade of Sherwood forest [RAH]
Rd10 ----> [RAH]
General1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 22:05   #17
Lokie

Lokie is on a distinguished road

ts ts don`t fight people...

I wil introduce myself a bit: I am Lokie former HC of Valhalla
I started in Valhalla begin 10.5 as member, became BC fast and HC at the end of the round becouse of problems with the merger with Empire (still a shame it didn`t work out)
I have been HC Valhalla in beta and at the start of round 11
Now I am with ToF and i can say i am happy about it... I have missed working with Pathogen and other old friends from round 10.5

for newops: I have set your channels today and I have offerd to help when ever needed... you know i don`t mean to do you wrong but for as far as i can see the best thing for us all to do was join ToF.

for Mav: I don`t see a power strugle in the near future, if its gona be a problem that i am HC i will step down but i don`t think this will be needed.

for Odin: the world is a collorfull place m8 don`t see things only black or white pls.

for most: thank you all for your best wishes.
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 23:55   #18
Bode
Unknown

Bode can only hope to improve

I guess this is when I put my few cents in

Odin, this day was bound to come. It appears that ALL of your members have realized that you are a terrible HC. I don't mean any disrepect to you, I just don't think you are good at being the HC of an alliance. I have always said that the Empire / Valhalla members could do some awesome things in this game as an alliace if they worked together under the right leadership. When I departed Empire / Valhalla ( for 'greener' pastures so to speak ) it was Pathogen that stepped forward and took control and lead the active members into ToF. A few loyal members stayed behind in Valhalla. They have finally realized what kind of HC you really are and did what they had to do because they are looking out for the best interests of their members. You on the other hand are looking out for your best interests. Good luck with your New Valhalla. But everything that Valhalla ( and Empire) was is now Tides of Fire.
Bode is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 06:45   #19
[VaL]Odin
Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bode
I guess this is when I put my few cents in

Odin, this day was bound to come. It appears that ALL of your members have realized that you are a terrible HC. I don't mean any disrepect to you, I just don't think you are good at being the HC of an alliance. I have always said that the Empire / Valhalla members could do some awesome things in this game as an alliace if they worked together under the right leadership. When I departed Empire / Valhalla ( for 'greener' pastures so to speak ) it was Pathogen that stepped forward and took control and lead the active members into ToF. A few loyal members stayed behind in Valhalla. They have finally realized what kind of HC you really are and did what they had to do because they are looking out for the best interests of their members. You on the other hand are looking out for your best interests. Good luck with your New Valhalla. But everything that Valhalla ( and Empire) was is now Tides of Fire.
LOL bode...

The members didnt chose this merge, lokie did...
You dont know jack about me, tel kin or Meedax to come and tell their story about me, they are the ones that worked toghether with me from start of 10.5 til the end, not you, i know kin is with tof so pleace make him come here and tell his story.... and i must tell you that im not the only one left in Valhalla, i got 14 friends from real life + the ones you do not know about ... and you should know this since Tof only had space for half of val...
... and iv heard about the lokie thread on tof forum where val members has told their anger against the way this merge came to life... and another thing, i v never been hc alone, we where 4 hc`s, not one... so if anything was bad now, all hc was... You didnt make Valhalla what it became in 10.5, me meedax and kin did... All was gloryus until you and Empire came into the picture and of cause the fackt that my network broke down in the middle of it all....

Im not perfect, no im not, thats way i choose the best suted members to do the things im not good at. My way to roule an alliance is throu a concil where every concil member got his own field of responsebillety... If medium sirius desitions is to be desided in any field, the concil desides.... With sirius eachues like merge, concil disscuss it, in following a concil vote, if yes lets merge, all members must have a say as well. If this is a bad way to do it, ill go with bode and lokie`s way.... "My way, or the highway" the dictator way... no problem... its easyer.... and you say im only thinking of my self.... LOL....You can talk dirt about me untill you drop... i remember what you sudgested when we dicussed the merge... i wount bother with deatails, but it was not democratic solutions... and that says it all.... I dont know you at all as a leader, maby you are a grate one, but i do not whant to know and i know of others that dont eather, just respect us and let us be ...

Odin
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 17:18   #20
Lokie

Lokie is on a distinguished road

Odin are you so bitter about the way it has gone that you can`t see things in any other perspective then your own?

This all was not about kicking you down or anything. Its just that the people i talked to, the night we changed to ToF, were all for this dissision.
When people become a member of a alliance they go the way the alliance goes, this time a big part the alliance went to ToF. If they are not happy they can still change/leave. But give them a week or so and they will know that the people who they put there trust in made the right choice.
So to get back at the kicking you down part... its not about that its about what seems best for people who play PA active. If you wana start over you`ll get nothing but the best of luck from my part, need help you or newops only need to ask (and newops knows this).

I hope you can still like the game Odin, have fun and good luck.
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 19:18   #21
Cayl

Cayl has a spectacular aura aboutCayl has a spectacular aura about

Being a good HC isn't a popularity contest, you will frequently anger or alienate individuals or small groups. Its never about making the popular decisions, but making the right ones.

However.

When ALL of your members leave, and when every HC you've worked with decides to leave you behind (give or take about 5 members), then you should get the hint.

Members run the alliance, because they can always vote with their feet, (and walk away... extra explanation for the Norwegian).
Unread 6 Jul 2004, 11:39   #22
Stump
Bloater

Stump is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by General1
It's Sevrok
Good god this is the Lupine Crux story with english A levels.
Stump is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2004, 17:59   #23
Snoopeh
GIMP

Snoopeh is an unknown quantity at this point

Pathogen smells of wee :P
VtS
Instinct
Fury
Pack
Snoopeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2004, 23:50   #24
Axis_WLF

Axis_WLF is an unknown quantity at this point

entertaining to read anyway,
r2 9:23:1 Axis_WLF of Kadan : Blluetuba/Legion
r3 6:24:1 Axis_WLF of kadan : Legion/WolfPack
r4 201:15:1 Octavian of Ostia : Wolfpack
r5 13:6:2 Sun Tzu of Art of War : Legion Command
r6 33:13:?? : Legion Command
r7 15:19:12 Unknown soldier run over by a wagon : Legion Command
R8: 28:8:9 Niccolo Machiavelli of Revera Legatus : TITAN COMMAND BC
R12 ??:??:?? 1up Military Officer
Axis_WLF is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2004, 02:22   #25
Newops

Newops is an unknown quantity at this point

Valhalla has climbed up a bit in ranks so we are doing fine atm..

I wanna thank Lokie for his nice coop he said he would help me out on things if i dont understand something i apreciate that..

now for the choices that are made ; it happend let go our own separated ways..no more aquising or who's or good who's bad.

The valhalla team are doing there best .

I hope ToF kicks butt in this round and we kick ToF's butt next round ghe ghe

our aliance site is getting allmost ready and we have a small but nice forum .

so i hope im not getting of topic here but its just to let you all know that we all try our best to keep valhalla on a roll

greetz newops
Newops is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2004, 00:17   #26
pathogen
Pathogen

Sorry about the late reply had a few problms with my password and that but its all sorted yes i have noticed Valhalla is in the rankings and i iwsh them the best of luck but Valhalla might do better if Odin stays inactive

Pathogen
HC Tides of Fire
Unread 18 Jul 2004, 07:06   #27
Doorsdown
Aria's TeddyBear :p

Doorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealth
Of course you don't know who I was, it's not like you were ever on IRC to meet your members.

/me smells tention in teh air

Gl to ToF

on a side note
/me hates merges

R3 [Acid] peon
R4 - R7 [Fyre] HC
R7 - R8 [ND] HC
R8 - R13 [NoS] MC
R14 - R16 [1up] MO
R17 Retired
Doorsdown is offline   Reply With Quote