User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 28 Jun 2004, 23:52   #1
Sevrok

Sevrok is an unknown quantity at this point
TO all alliances

I will give any alliance that accepts me as a member the FULL coord list for lupine crux!
Unread 28 Jun 2004, 23:54   #2
jupp
Hi there ...

jupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant future
Re: TO all alliances

that would be no nice move .... think about it twice ...actually you dont want to do that ... you would only destroy even more what you have built up

[Ascendancy] - While you were trying, we were sleeping

jupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2004, 23:55   #3
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

LOL sevrok. you own.
Unread 28 Jun 2004, 23:56   #4
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

That would be a tough call tbh

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2004, 23:56   #5
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

[Edit: Removed Sevrok's cords as I feel sorry for him]

Just for those of you who don't know Lupine Crux have removed and kicked Sevrok !

Last edited by Hicks; 29 Jun 2004 at 00:02.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2004, 23:58   #6
Vasquez
-Retard-

Vasquez is infamous around these partsVasquez is infamous around these partsVasquez is infamous around these parts

i love u man, if i had an alliance u cud be hc with me, as it is u will have to settle with having my children named after u!
George Bush visited East London where i live recently. He was interviewed by a couple of children selected from local schools. One of the questions, asked by a 10year old lad, was "Whats the White House like"

The most powerful man in the world who regularly faces some of the toughest questioning in the world by the best journalists answered........

"It is White"
Vasquez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2004, 23:58   #7
Hue_Jass
Professional Noob

Hue_Jass is an unknown quantity at this point

hehe good ol sevrok will be back then right?
Hue_Jass is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2004, 23:58   #8
LORD-NIKO
Horny *******

LORD-NIKO is an unknown quantity at this point

then u can join my superious alliance named tROUT

tROUTZ rOOL kUZ wE kAN sWIM uPSTREAM... pHEAR!@# | ><((((º> <--tROUT!@# (our leet tag)

^^
Round 2: 77:18 (SL/LOST)
Round 3: 30:4 (TC)
Round 4: 170:17 (Knights)
Round 5: 35:23:12 (DTA)
Round 6: 8:17:3 (Silver/Ely/VtS)
Round 7: 29:21:3 (RaH Founder)
Round 8: 43:8:4 (RaH HC)
Round 9: 1:4:8 (RaH HC)
Round9.5: 26:5:9 (RaH HC)
----------------------------------------------
LORD-NIKO is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2004, 23:59   #9
Vasquez
-Retard-

Vasquez is infamous around these partsVasquez is infamous around these partsVasquez is infamous around these parts

dont salmon swim upstream? didnt know trout could
George Bush visited East London where i live recently. He was interviewed by a couple of children selected from local schools. One of the questions, asked by a 10year old lad, was "Whats the White House like"

The most powerful man in the world who regularly faces some of the toughest questioning in the world by the best journalists answered........

"It is White"
Vasquez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2004, 23:59   #10
Sevrok

thanks hicks as if my day wasnt going bad enough!
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 00:01   #11
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Why did they kick you anyway ?
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 00:02   #12
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

The average LC score is 143.785. This would approximately equate to an average value of 100k.
The average score for top alliances is around 300k, which is about 240k value.

None of the good players can attack Lupine Crux. Now shush.
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 00:04   #13
Sevrok

they didnt say why they kicked me i lgged in to find i had been kicked, nothing but a message saying "you have been kicked from your alliance hahaha"
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 00:05   #14
Sevrok

they stabbed me in the back and i will do the same to them, it is the rules of their own alliance which will ultimately defeat them!
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 00:06   #15
Sk8az

Sk8az is an unknown quantity at this point

whats Lupine Crux ? :|
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 00:10   #16
Anihilat0r
Supreme ETY Pe0n

Anihilat0r is an unknown quantity at this point

He was kicked for being absent really.
Never on IRC, never does anything for the alliance (except the top notch PR ofc).

'Just a bunch of harmless n00bs'

Last edited by Anihilat0r; 29 Jun 2004 at 01:08.
Anihilat0r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 00:12   #17
Sevrok

actually the comand team knew i couldnt get on irc cos of the fire wall at colledge! they allso knew i have exams at the moment!
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 00:20   #18
Anihilat0r
Supreme ETY Pe0n

Anihilat0r is an unknown quantity at this point

You can connect to Netgamers using the same port that is used to browse the internet.
I assume the firewall does not block that one, since that would render the internet connection a bit pointless (and you probably would not be posting on here).

I think its port 8080.

'Just a bunch of harmless n00bs'
Anihilat0r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 00:21   #19
TehVader
NewDawn pe0n

TehVader is an unknown quantity at this point

Pure comedy.
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 00:21   #20
Sevrok

i have tried that and it doesnt work!
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 00:23   #21
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anihilat0r
I think its port 8080.
Port 80 and you have to point it at the right server.
I think it's firefly.no.eu.netgamers.org that has it open atm, but it might be qnps.tx.us.netgamers.org
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 00:26   #22
Vallie

Vallie is an unknown quantity at this point

we stabbed u in the back?
grow up, and try to act youre age
u make promises, and then break them
i was leaving when the rest of the allience decided that it would be better to get rid of u
now lets think about this
how often does the group betray one?
how often does one betray the group?
Vallie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 00:27   #23
Doug

Doug is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Re: TO all alliances

This is an official Statement from LupineCrux's new HC's ; Me Vallie and Joobles. Due to Sevroks almost complete inactivity and no support the allaince, as a majority not by major players have decided to Kick Sevrok and rebuild LupineCrux and new allies. We are a new allaince and withdraw all of Sevroks statements about us he is no longer our dishonourful image we are a new power! We would like to build friends and new allies. Without the former dishonour in teh allaice we would like to be keeping all our former allies.
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 00:28   #24
Sevrok

i never betrayed any of you! now i am going to treat you how you treated me, only this time i ahve the advantage you have one of my agents in your alliance!
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 00:30   #25
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Whats the bet that sevrok+doug are the same person, just different accounts? :/
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 00:36   #26
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

I'll offer 10-1
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 00:37   #27
Doug

How much do you want to bet i'm not!!
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 00:39   #28
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ryzekiel_
Whats the bet that sevrok+doug are the same person, just different accounts? :/
They're not.
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 00:39   #29
Vallie

the thing is, youve always just been talk
"I have never been attacked, i have too many ships"
"I cant be online, i have exams"
"I'll always be the first to join an attack"
How interesting, your never online and yet u were able to build more ships then anyone with the crappest score. btw, im a 2nd year engineering student, stop moaning, u dont know jack about exams.
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 00:40   #30
Sevrok

Doug i am proud to say you are nothing to do with me! you are a dishonourable pest! you will be paying every member of lupine crux is going to pay even if i dont get into a new alliance!
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 00:41   #31
Doug

Have fun!
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 00:42   #32
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

JIQ accepts your offer. Send me a board PM for more information.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 00:42   #33
The_Fish
ND

I offer my full support to Sevrok, and I promise to fight shoulder to shoulder with him in his terror efforts against the scum of Lupine Crux
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 00:42   #34
Vallie

again with the empty talk
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 00:49   #35
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Oh good lord.
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 00:53   #36
Sevrok

Vallie remember when we were discussing killing fusion i was talking to those other alliances! they are still MY friends so watch your mouth you treturous little rat!
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 01:01   #37
Sevrok

Official Statement To Lupine Crux

Those of you who were present when we expeled bard for betraying us will remember how little i like traitors, only this time you have ALL betrayed me! not only that but you have been cowards in doing it, you didnt even have the guts to post about in the forums like Bard did, which means for you there will be no release, i am already negosiating my new home, with an alliance i know i can trust! You on the other hand have put yourselves in a very dangerous position as my tool for negotiation is your coords! i have treated you as friends and allies and you have repaid me by stabing me in the back.
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 01:05   #38
Auro
I AM OSCAR WILDE

Auro is an unknown quantity at this point

The new HCs can't spell either, I see

Anyway, I, as the HC of H(.)Y(.)ters, will be honored to make you our new PR person
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 01:08   #39
Auro
I AM OSCAR WILDE

Auro is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Official Statement To Lupine Crux

I feel like I'm watching the President of Tajikistan issuing threats to the Prime Minister of Togo :gollum:
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 01:10   #40
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Official Statement To Lupine Crux

A new twist to the soap \o/

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 01:11   #41
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Please restrain yourself to one thread sevrok.
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 01:21   #42
AllFather|away
Big Kahuna

AllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really nice

Noobs the lot of you, and by the "lot of you" i mean JonnyBeGay who´s only passion in life seems to be moderating boards for online games.

Yes game(s), plural.

DTA
Support the liberation of "AllFather"
AllFather|away is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 01:24   #43
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllFather|away
Noobs the lot of you, and by the "lot of you" i mean JonnyBeGay who´s only passion in life seems to be moderating boards for online games.

Yes game(s), plural.
As opposed a passion in life of trolling boards for online games.

Yes game(s), plural.
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 01:26   #44
JonnyBGood
Banned

I especially enjoy the feeling of power I get when I close threads
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 02:20   #45
Mav
Band of Brothers

Mav is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllFather|away

Yes game(s), plural.
I know another person who does the same...

NoS Officer, OMG / Adelante Officer, Eclipse Officer, FAnG HC, Mistu, [1up].
Mav is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 02:38   #46
pathogen
Pathogen

pathogen has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Hmm , very interesting indeed , hmm .
Well looks like Lupine Crux is in a bit of a situation.
Don't feel angry that u got kicked Severok be happy cause u r not aloud to join another allinace for 72 ticks happy hunting ppl
pathogen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 02:46   #47
Chaos

Chaos will become famous soon enoughChaos will become famous soon enough

lol. I actualy find Sevrok quite funny. I wouldn't mind having him in my ally.
I could use the laughs. =D
R7-R11 : HR HC / NoS Head Techie / NoS WC
R12 : Retired <- GF gives ultimatum. PA or Her.
R13 : HR Peon -> BC -> MC (GC of Winning Gal)
R14 : HR HC
R15 : Retired <- GF dumps me cuz of PA.
R16 : HR Peon
R19 : Omen BC
R20-R30 : Retired
R31 : HR Peon

Someone give me a dictionary.
Cuz I don't seem to know what retired means. =/
Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 05:34   #48
OrionIII
Force Adept

OrionIII is an unknown quantity at this point

OK, i read halfway through this set of posts and began to get digusted...

As many of you all may know, Sevrok and Myself were the Heads of an Alliance Called HonorGuard, it was a block with Lupine Crux and Fusi0n as the 2 aspects of the block.

For over 2 weeks i have been unable to contact Sevrok. On IRC i have had several of his own alliance members ask me when they realized who i was what was up with Sevroks activity in PA in general. they have said he never is online, never responds to thier Alliance forum posts etc.

The HC for Lupine Crux have contacted myself via IRC to attempt to find out if they had done or said something to him and wished to know if i could contact Sevrok, when i informed them i had the same problems they had, we began to worry, his HC's posted the worries on thier Alliance boards, then 2 days ago, Sevrok used some allies of his, which i cannot identify becuase i am unsure who those allies are, to launch a massive attack on 3 seprate Fusi0n galaxies. When I attempted to send a request for recall i got a response from the person i messaged of ha-ha-ha, and within 2 minutes(going by the timestamp) i received another message stating... hahaha Sevrok send his best wishes.... to me that is a statement of betrayal in and of itself.

According to his HC's Sevrok told them that he was planning to backstab Fusi0n, from the get go. This is a man who claims to be honor bound and hate backstabbers and wants to get his retaliation on them, well Sevrok, you got your just deserts now didnt you. D you remember the HonorGuard Charter? I do not have a copy available, but as i remember the charter that we both swore to uphold, in there it stated that an attack on a member of HonorGuard was grounds for immediate removal from the alliance, well you caused a massive attack on Fusi0n, an aspect of HonorGuard, so uh, why does it come as a surprise to you that YOU GOT KICKED OUT,

Finally to all the patrons of this board,

Fusi0n and Lupine Crux do not want to be associated with Sevrok at all, any past association any of us had, we wish to break, and we hope that none of you hold the many things he has said and done against us. we also hope that you all see the wrongs this man has done, and think to yourself, if i let him in to my alliance, or i work with him and trust this man, am i the next one to be betrayed, now this is each and every one of you peoples choice, but i think you all know my STRONG recommendation.

This is a Call out to FanG and 1up, a piece of information... any hostilities that may have come between the two of you since the start of this round... are likely to be able to be traced back to this man... Sevrok has posted on our private allaince forums that he found a member or two of 1up who wished to assist in the downfall of 1up, Sevrok also claimed that he had already aranged for HonorGuard to begin working with FanG, (now before i go too far how much of this is 100% true i do not kow at all) Sevrok planned for this contact of his in 1up to begin leaking coords out to us and for us to leak them in turn to FanG the whole while Sevrok would be playing both sides... his eventual hope was that while the 2 fought that Lupine Crux( this part i found out just recently) would smack Fusi0n out of existence and then move on and finish off FanG and 1up.

So now i show to you just how much this man can be trusted... i actually hope that he was telling the truth and that someone in FanG and 1up is angered by this because this would be a fitting way for a backstabber to get his just deserts.

Now i am sure you all have seen my posts her for allaince recruitment and small comments on other posts here and there, and one of the few poeple that are actually active here on the forums can vouch for the fact that i am usually a quiet keep to myself kind of guy, but in this matter i cannot stand idly by and allow Sevrok to act the way he has acted.

Sevrok, one last note, i was with Wolfpack(when Lupine Crux still used that name) when Bard made that death threat or whatever the threat was, he was booted, but no organized attack was ever launched, if any attack was ever launched, all this happened prior to my departure to revive fusi0n, Sevrok unfortuantely you seem to lack motivation until you are trying to backstab someone, and if you are anything like this in real life, one day you will be stabbed in the back, by a boss, a coworker, a sibling or even ur kids if you ever have them, and that will be the day that you finally understand how to and how not to treat people wether in a game or in the real world, wehter enemies or allies, you should always have some respect for everyone else as human beings... and even as i get angry at you and type many many words here i calm down as i realize one thing, you are a recently turned 18 year old kid, you act the way i acted many years ago when i turned 18, except i had more repsect for those around me.

rememebr Sevrok, wether you believe on Karma, or God, or whatever, you will get yours, maybe not this week or month, but it'll catch you ... just wait
Round 11 - Fusi0n HC / Coven Member / Coven Officer
Round 13 & 14 - Coven Officer
Round 15 - Insomnia
OrionIII is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 05:38   #49
Hue_Jass
Professional Noob

Hue_Jass is an unknown quantity at this point

so it is now a race for who gets him.....i bet lupine crux will be begging to have him back soon
Hue_Jass is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 06:33   #50
Nofutcha
Airvatar

Nofutcha will become famous soon enoughNofutcha will become famous soon enough

somehow Sevroks great plan to destroy 1up and Fang seems a little.... how do you say..... farfetched?

Orion I suggest you take Lupine Crux into Fusi0n and be done with all memory of Sevrok, because the name Lupine Crux is his personal planet name from last round and just reeks of board troll aura.

#phnx
Nofutcha is offline   Reply With Quote