User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 12 Sep 2003, 22:36   #1
Goatsemaster
Just like science!

Goatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of light
Announcing JIQ

Hello and greetings to all,

I'd like to take this opportunity to announce the existance of the recently founded alliance, JIQ (pronounced zhikh). You can come visit the official channel, #therapy, on the NG network. Everyone's welcome (even you Kjel!)

Our goals are simple: victory. However, we live by a strict code, laid down to us by the glorious leader. This code defines the path of a JIQ member. Naturally, while this code is not a private document, we have little interest as coming across as preachy or condescending towards those who do not follow the code, so we will not be publicizing it here.

For more information PM jesterina, our glorious leader (yay, that's me!).

Good luck, and may our enemies cower before us.
Unread 12 Sep 2003, 22:56   #2
[i2k]Xy
Why so serious?

[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough
Good luck.

4S

Illuminati
[i2k]Xy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Sep 2003, 22:56   #3
Goatsemaster
Just like science!

Goatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of light
How considerate of you, the Council of JIQ extends it's most heartfelt gratitude.
Unread 12 Sep 2003, 23:03   #4
[i2k]Xy
Why so serious?

[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough
yay :\

4S

Illuminati
[i2k]Xy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Sep 2003, 23:07   #5
Goatsemaster
Just like science!

Quote:
Originally posted by [i2k]Xy
yay :\
I wasn't being sarcastic :\
Unread 12 Sep 2003, 23:12   #6
Mav
Band of Brothers

Mav is an unknown quantity at this point
Goodluck guy's.

NoS Officer, OMG / Adelante Officer, Eclipse Officer, FAnG HC, Mistu, [1up].
Mav is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Sep 2003, 23:18   #7
Goatsemaster
Just like science!

Quote:
Originally posted by Mav
Goodluck guy's.
Many thanks
Unread 13 Sep 2003, 03:07   #8
KinGSmity
Kralizec

KinGSmity is an unknown quantity at this point
Good Luck with the new Alliance.

Rd2 - Angel Executive.
Rd3 - GLX Member.
Rd4 - GLX Member.
Rd5 - GLX Member / Legends Officer.
Rd6 - Olympus Officer / Elysium Member.
Rd7 - RaH Member.
Rd8 - FAnG Officer.
Rd9 - FAnG Member.
Rd9.5 - SpaceHamsters Member / FAnG Member.
Rd10 - FAnG Member.
Rd10.5 - Mistu Member.
Rd11 - Mistu Member.
Rd12 - Mistu Member.
Rd13 - Wtf?
KinGSmity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Sep 2003, 08:19   #9
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend
yeah.. happy luck
Unread 13 Sep 2003, 09:53   #10
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold
jesterina CLEARLY >*
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Sep 2003, 10:35   #11
Goatsemaster
Just like science!

Quote:
Originally posted by Nadar
yeah.. happy luck
Quote:
Originally posted by KinGSmity
Good Luck with the new Alliance.
Quote:
Originally posted by Legator
jesterina CLEARLY >*
From the deepest chambers of our hearts, eternal gratitude and thanks.
Unread 13 Sep 2003, 10:36   #12
Jay-Em
#dragons

Jay-Em is an unknown quantity at this point
good luck!

PA r3-r10.5, EA, Corvus, BD, VGN, Ğragons
r12 : Vengeance r13: eXilition r15: eXilition r16: VGN
r27: Denial r30: Omen r31: SPOOOOOON r32: Apprime / inactive latestarter..r33: CT / latestarter
r34 p3n r35 p3n r36 p3n r65 allianceless latestarter/VGN (I am not back..)
Jay-Em is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Sep 2003, 10:59   #13
Goatsemaster
Just like science!

Quote:
Originally posted by Jay-Em
good luck!
Hopefully we won't need luck, but your wishes warm our hearts.
Unread 13 Sep 2003, 11:18   #14
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Announcing JIQ

Quote:
Originally posted by ******master
Hello and greetings to all,

I'd like to take this opportunity to announce the existance of the recently founded alliance, JIQ (pronounced zhikh). You can come visit the official channel, #therapy, on the NG network. Everyone's welcome (even you Kjel!)
I'm so thankfull for that

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Sep 2003, 12:20   #15
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by ******master
Hopefully we won't need luck, but your wishes warm our hearts.
hehe, you are too polite

GL

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Sep 2003, 12:49   #16
Goatsemaster
Just like science!

Quote:
Originally posted by Nitros
GL
TY
Unread 13 Sep 2003, 21:02   #17
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Mav
Goodluck guy's.
What he said, except without the grammatically incorrect apostrophe.
Unread 13 Sep 2003, 21:50   #18
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by Tomkat
What he said, except without the grammatically incorrect apostrophe.
Thanks Tomkat.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 10:00   #19
TheUnknown
Someone has to...

TheUnknown is an unknown quantity at this point
You've got me sold, Im in.
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 22:57   #20
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute
gl

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2003, 01:55   #21
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Jester Is Queer? Heheh.
Unread 15 Sep 2003, 02:52   #22
Chaos

Chaos will become famous soon enoughChaos will become famous soon enough
GL. =)
R7-R11 : HR HC / NoS Head Techie / NoS WC
R12 : Retired <- GF gives ultimatum. PA or Her.
R13 : HR Peon -> BC -> MC (GC of Winning Gal)
R14 : HR HC
R15 : Retired <- GF dumps me cuz of PA.
R16 : HR Peon
R19 : Omen BC
R20-R30 : Retired
R31 : HR Peon

Someone give me a dictionary.
Cuz I don't seem to know what retired means. =/
Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2003, 02:59   #23
Chax
Pepsi bottle

Chax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
Jester Is Queer? Heheh.
You have guts to make up such an acronym when you too bear the same initial.
Unread 15 Sep 2003, 06:17   #24
TehVader
NewDawn pe0n

TehVader is an unknown quantity at this point
Gl
Unread 15 Sep 2003, 12:26   #25
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future
lol gl even tho someone as skilled as you shouldn't need it?
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2003, 12:56   #26
Hurragutten

Hurragutten is an unknown quantity at this point
Best of luck
Unread 16 Sep 2003, 08:16   #27
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by Chax
You have guts to make up such an acronym when you too bear the same initial.
Yeah, but why would I care if he were queer?

More thanks to those wishing us good luck. And thanks to cyph, I'm flattered.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote