User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 27 Aug 2003, 10:08   #1
BigJoe

BigJoe is an unknown quantity at this point
Round 10`s first 'block' ?

Im hearing loads of people talking about r10 blocks, and some being made.

Im hearing the same things from different people, about Dragons, going with their 'old friends' WolfPack, and also getting ND to tag along, to make a block.

I also hear that the 'block' will only operate on the HC\Command level, so the regualar member might not be filled in with the situation as it progresses.

Several of the ones that joined ldk before last round, have joined dragons before this round, so dragons can easily be the 'ldk' of this round, and with the numbers wp\nd provides, we have indeed a strong block.

Any thoughts on what this block can do?

Has the first 'stone been tossed' ?

Id love to hear input from yall.
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 10:22   #2
Wandows
[Vision]

Wandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond repute
i first have to see it before i believe it

and besides if they made a block like u say.. i am sure there are enough alliances prepared to take counter measures...

Pa will never be without blocks i guess, and as long as things don't stagnate like past rounds i don't really care, let them block all they want as long as i can live with my happy family and have fun

Last edited by Wandows; 27 Aug 2003 at 10:33.
Wandows is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 10:31   #3
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quite funny.

I bet Dragons would make themselves look quite idiotic indeed, declaring independecy of WolfPack a few months ago or so (prior to r10, after r9,5), and then blocking with them.

Of course, winging and blocking isn't THE SAME THING, but it is CLOSE ENOUGH.

So I doubt.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 10:46   #4
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
first one to block dies.
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 10:53   #5
Maddix
Imposter?

Maddix is an unknown quantity at this point
I would hardly call two alliances allying together a block, especially with the 150 member (I think) limit on the alliances.

The game would probably actually benefit from 4/5/6 groups of paired alliances. The blocks are created (imo) when these groups then start to work together.

Oh and to add fuel to the fire the latest rumour I've heard (no evidence what-so-ever) was that Eclipse and Virus would be working together.

R2: XXV
R3: Æternals
R4: Fx9/Wolfpack
R5: Legion
R6: Legion BC
R7: Legion BC
R8: RaH BC
R9: RaH HC
Maddix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 11:00   #6
Sirad
Have D|ck Done Travell

Sirad is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Maddix

The game would probably actually benefit from 4/5/6 groups of paired alliances. The blocks are created (imo) when these groups then start to work together.
in essence that was attempted in r9 if your counting on the end numbers of 150 per alliance.
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 11:14   #7
Wandows
[Vision]

Wandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I would hardly call two alliances allying together a block, especially with the 150 member (I think) limit on the alliances.

according to his post its ... 3 allies, WP, Dragons and ND who are joining up, which mean in theory it could be 450 members, which is a siqnificant amount =)
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 11:32   #8
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Wandows
according to his post its ... 3 allies, WP, Dragons and ND who are joining up, which mean in theory it could be 450 members, which is a siqnificant amount =)
From what i understand of the new in game alliance features, an alliance can only allie with 1 other.

I'm sure a 3rd or 4th alliance could work together with the others in some way, but it wouldnt be quite as effective.
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 11:44   #9
Maddix
Imposter?

Quote:
Originally posted by JC
From what i understand of the new in game alliance features, an alliance can only allie with 1 other.

I'm sure a 3rd or 4th alliance could work together with the others in some way, but it wouldnt be quite as effective.
There seems to be no features with the in-game alliances to 'officially' ally with another alliance as of yet. When asked in CH about this Spinner said it "would be considered" I believe.

Unread 27 Aug 2003, 12:02   #10
Jurgen
The Ðragon

Jurgen can only hope to improve
Yeah sure... Go to PD board and check what we r doing atm. (Ðragon command)
It's 13 a clock so I'm having a pretty sober moment atm. (Berten went to make a joint for our waterpipe thoz so not for long)
We r not like in condition to negotiate allies here. ;D

Next weekend we try to find sum new allies in Pukkelpop.
I think we gonna allie with Alcohol and Weed.
Atleast for a week or so. Let's hope those doesn't backstab us.
The Forsakenlands - The Ðragon
Together we stand divided we fall.
--
Used to be a Wolf - When you once see a Wolf you are already surrounded.
Jurgen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 12:02   #11
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
There seems to be no features with the in-game alliances to 'officially' ally with another alliance as of yet. When asked in CH about this Spinner said it "would be considered" I believe.
Fair enough, i havent played the beta so wasnt sure i just thought it had been mentioned at some point somewhere.
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 12:03   #12
*Cooper*

*Cooper* is an unknown quantity at this point
WP, dragons and ND?
interesting i suppose
But dont scare me!

Im sure we will see many blocks this round, like Eclipse and ViruS
and also maybe ppl like NoS and RaH who knows :P
*Cooper* is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 12:12   #13
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all
Interesting indeed, but why do ppl always need to sign up a second account to make threads like these
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 12:25   #14
Provider
Smurf Forever

Provider is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Colt
Interesting indeed, but why do ppl always need to sign up a second account to make threads like these
Guess because they know it's bull**** but it's they only way they know to get us into a corner..

anyway.. hmmz is sex0ring irl allying ? Jurgen beware... oohw marinho.. you also live in Groningen dont ya.. w00t

-=Caliban [ND HC]=-

rnd 3: If I only could remember - GIA HC/TGS
rnd 4: [30:14:3] (smurfs) - Fury/TGS HC || rnd 5: [21:4:16] (gauls) - TGS HC / WPO
rnd 6: [1:2:4] (LotR) - WP HC || rnd 7: [22:8:9] - WP HC
rnd 8: [55:8:9] - WP HC || rnd 9: [11:10:8] - WP HC || rnd 9,5: [x:y:z] -
WP HC rnd 10,11,12 etc cant be assed anymore to write it down here.
rnd 35, 36. 37: ND

Proud to be a Wolf in [WolfPack]
Provider is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 12:43   #15
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Cyanide
WP, dragons and ND?
interesting i suppose
But dont scare me!

Im sure we will see many blocks this round, like Eclipse and ViruS
and also maybe ppl like NoS and RaH who knows :P
people in this thread have refreshing views

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 13:13   #16
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future
it's moronic f*ck heads like these who actually ruin the game. and posts like this threadstarter who get alliances to 'counterblock' while there prolly is nothing. and as jurgen said, he is in NO way able to ally anyone with the state he's been in lately heh.

i'm starting to rethink my post on other forum about not letting some people near forums.

good job and continue the mindless driveling of your friends who pretend to know something.

p.s. the hc only part was smart... as now you can always say they only deny it and rest doesn't know.

moron.
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 14:34   #17
Maddix
Imposter?

Quote:
Originally posted by Colt
I wondered that also

Unread 27 Aug 2003, 14:43   #18
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future
i almost began to miss the block-discussions :P
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 14:44   #19
Gerbie
pe0n

Gerbie is an unknown quantity at this point
I just hope we get really big blocks like in round 9. Or bigger. So I can have daily incomming again and won't have to fly far to obtain score. Plz.

I know for a fact that the others have all allied together too. It's true. Really. You will be toast if you don't block. You need at least 10 150 people alliances. But that will probably still be bashed in days.
round 7 noob: rank 6.198 25:20:25 - VoC member
round 8 noob: rank 4.112 7:2:3 - TFD member
round 9 rank 941 23:1:9 - TFD HC
round 9.5 rank 860 22:7:3 - TFD HC
round 10: rank unknown (was #1 for a while) 5:2:5 - Vengeance pe0n
round 10.5: rank 683 19:10:2 - VGN member
round 11: rank 138 8:8:4 - VsN member
round 12: rank 515 - VGN 'special attack officer' -> jumped ship to Rock
round 13: rank 85: NoS
Gerbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 15:30   #20
TehVader
NewDawn pe0n

TehVader is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Round 10`s first 'block' ?

Quote:
Originally posted by BigJoe
And I'd love to hear where you get your intel from
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 15:47   #21
Riddim
NewDawn Dinosaur

Riddim is just really niceRiddim is just really niceRiddim is just really niceRiddim is just really niceRiddim is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by BigJoe
Im hearing loads of people talking about r10 blocks, and some being made.

Im hearing the same things from different people, about Dragons, going with their 'old friends' WolfPack, and also getting ND to tag along, to make a block.

Blablabla...

Has the first 'stone been tossed' ?

Har-har..

NewDawn alliance is not in any block for next round, nor have there been official talks with any alliance when it comes to cooperating/allying/blocking for next round.

Hence, what ur implying is clearly crap or, ofcourse, a way to find a reason (propagandawise) for blocking by other alliances.
Quote:
Originally posted by Jurgen
It's 13 a clock so I'm having a pretty sober moment atm. (Berten went to make a joint for our waterpipe thoz so not for long)

Oi , Pukkelpop!
RaR, finally an occasion to meet Jurgen in rl and give em a good spanking

I'll be wearing a white-blue t-shirt saying "in need of allies and hotsex0r"
[18:00] *** Myrdhin has quit IRC (u can't understand women if u never wore a bra !!)
Riddim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 15:50   #22
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Tietäjä
I bet Dragons would make themselves look quite idiotic indeed, declaring independecy of WolfPack a few months ago or so (prior to r10, after r9,5), and then blocking with them.
Not like that hasnt been done before now is it? think back to end of r5 start of r6.

Also if they wanted to work with people they know very well then I cant say I blame them.
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 15:51   #23
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
Making pre-round deals when the most important feature of r10 hasn't been revealed yet is the funniest thing I've ever heard in my life.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 15:59   #24
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
i just choked when i read 'eclipse and virus'
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 16:04   #25
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

There aren't enough references to weed, alcohol and how they make you cool in this post.
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 16:11   #26
Jebba

Jebba is an unknown quantity at this point
rofl....indeed parracida
Jebba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 18:00   #27
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
These threads are great.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 18:16   #28
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Gerbie
I just hope we get really big blocks like in round 9. Or bigger. So I can have daily incomming again and won't have to fly far to obtain score. Plz.

I know for a fact that the others have all allied together too. It's true. Really. You will be toast if you don't block. You need at least 10 150 people alliances. But that will probably still be bashed in days.
That's the typical TFD point of view. To you it looks like everybody blocks against you, and that you have daily incomings etc. Beef up your level of expertise I'd say, maybe that will change a few things.

— Scorpio
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 18:22   #29
Gerbie
pe0n

It might be the typical Gerbie point of view. As I'm not a TFD alliance member any more in this game.
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 18:27   #30
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Quote:
Originally posted by Gerbie
It might be the typical Gerbie point of view. As I'm not a TFD alliance member any more in this game.
Well, you describe situations from your time (as HC) in TFD, so I'm fairly sure it represents TFD's view during that period as well .

— Scorpio
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 18:38   #31
Gerbie
pe0n

Quote:
Originally posted by Scorpio
Well, you describe situations from your time (as HC) in TFD, so I'm fairly sure it represents TFD's view during that period as well .
The daily incomming just happened (during the days before the big round 9 block split), it's not a point of view. The rest is just current opinions. Maybe a tiny touch of sarcasm.
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 19:43   #32
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute
We've got allies?

Awesome.
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 19:56   #33
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of
Relax Barrow, it's only lies

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 20:51   #34
Hala
Turtle!

Hala is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Barrow|Pony
We've got allies?

Awesome.
Worrab!!!!

btw that eclipse/virus thing is quite funny
R4: n00b planet
R5: 5:1:10 Halaka of the Land of Milk and Honey - UV
R6: 35:15:10 Frozzy of The Honey Jar - WP - Later NoS
R7: 29:18:7 Muffin-Man of The Bakery - NoS
R8: 55:10:7 General Hague of The Alexander - Virus - Officer
R9: Scan planet - Virus - Officer
R9.5: 13:3:9 Mandrake of Duntion Wood - Virus - Officer
Hala is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 21:56   #35
Backbone
The one and only

Backbone is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by DrunkenViking
Relax Barrow, it's only lies
ah damn and I already expected us idling to victory.

10 times mightier than 2001
Backbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 22:46   #36
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all
lol... what bull****.
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 23:03   #37
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Quote:
Originally posted by The_Fish
lol... what bull****.
/me checks fishie's sig .... Dragons & ND ... hmmm

— Scorpio
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 23:04   #38
AliasX
- Sex Therapist -

AliasX is an unknown quantity at this point
*yawn*
<meaple> I want 2 c ur cum
<Pyr0> patience young padowan
<AliasX> oh jeasus
<AliasX> this channel did turn gay
*** yahwe ([email protected]) has joined channel #forums
<Oye> that cant be a coincidence
<meaple> he heard you
AliasX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 23:10   #39
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by Scorpio
/me checks fishie's sig .... Dragons & ND ... hmmm
lol

The only Dragon/ND/WP member too I believe
Unread 28 Aug 2003, 05:46   #40
Baco
-= Plush Puppet =-

Baco is an unknown quantity at this point
pld

r4 - 133:25:?? PTA
r5 - 35:7:?? MI/ViruS/NoS/PTA
r6 - 21:7:4 NoS/PTA
r7 - 21:4:12 NoS/PTA
r8 - 25:5:9 NoS / Titans & Plush / PTA
r9 - 24:2:7 Olympians / PTA
WC4 - 1:6:4 winner gal
r9.5 - 42:7:8 & 11:2:25 & 19:2:16 Olympians / PTA / Plush
r10 - XX:YY:ZZ RaH!
Baco is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Aug 2003, 11:48   #41
The_Fish
ND

bah! I was wrong, Zo0f was WP for a few days in R6, so he's been all 3 too

and several rounds before me
Unread 28 Aug 2003, 14:31   #42
Backbone
The one and only

Backbone is an unknown quantity at this point
Would that block be the FishZoof or FiZo block?

10 times mightier than 2001
Backbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Aug 2003, 14:42   #43
Terminator2003

Terminator2003 is an unknown quantity at this point
I see you idiots are still playing this 'game'...
Unread 28 Aug 2003, 15:06   #44
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute
I wouldnt complain. Hell, it just makes my job that much easier.

Unread 29 Aug 2003, 20:55   #45
cbk100

cbk100 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

SEXY!!!
cbk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Aug 2003, 21:10   #46
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
So is this thread over then?
Unread 29 Aug 2003, 21:12   #47
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Who knows if it's over. Its not true though.
Unread 29 Aug 2003, 21:34   #48
das_experiment

das_experiment is an unknown quantity at this point
i agree with the original thread starter, seeing as i have heard similar things.
das_experiment is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Aug 2003, 21:46   #49
Biusa
Proud to be a Ðragon!

Biusa is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Morden
Not like that hasnt been done before now is it? think back to end of r5 start of r6.

Also if they wanted to work with people they know very well then I cant say I blame them.
True, but if you knew the reasons why Ðragons actually left wolfpack you would know we don't have plans going back there as it is now. That would probably happen without me, Jurgen, lizardking, gorgoroth etc being Ðragons - or similar changes would need to happen in wolfpack.
---

About NewDawn, this comes new to me. Read what the ND HC posted a bit earlier. I'll second it.

cheers,
Biusa
Unread 29 Aug 2003, 22:02   #50
The_Fish
ND

Antti, you are liek... sexy.