User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 9 May 2003, 14:18   #1
laputa
Xanadu

laputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to behold
Gal banners

Where did all the nice (alliance specific) gal banners go? Not a single creative guy in the two top alliances these days?

I miss HR4 :/

Laputa

[23:33] <@Divine> hmm I think I may have a new GF aswell
[23:33] <@Divine> but dunno yet if I want a new GF so early in the round
laputa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2003, 14:29   #2
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
30:3?
Unread 9 May 2003, 14:32   #3
Anakin
Stealth & Shadows

Anakin is on a distinguished road
One of the highlights of the rounds for me has allways been the tagging and banner stage of the round.

A great deal of amazing artist's have been and gone from this game, some still around ... but the rounds were Grendel and HR4, Playetz and Chrono, produced such works of art as the mid-pa Legion banners, and the orignal Vision's banners are long gone...

Seem's people just dont have that creative spark and talent anymore, eaither that or they simply cba to bother with public opinon winning pretty banners .

Eaither way..
Anakin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2003, 14:36   #4
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend
it must be bad - eclipse are using my pathetic attempt at a logo

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2003, 14:38   #5
laputa
Xanadu

laputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by mazzelaar
it must be bad - eclipse are using my pathetic attempt at a logo
You mean the one with the moon? I like it.

Unread 9 May 2003, 14:39   #6
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by laputa
You mean the one with the moon? I like it.
lol - thank you

I certinaly do not claim to be a petru/grendel or hobbie

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
Unread 9 May 2003, 15:17   #7
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
I think it sucks Mazz !!! We all hate you ... well not really The logo is good for the name it's just the name a bit wank.

Our gal banner > *
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2003, 15:33   #8
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
Originally posted by Hicks
I think it sucks Mazz !!! We all hate you

I think you mean that *sob*

I may have to hunt you down now hicks - shame cos I liked you ;p

Quote:
Unread 9 May 2003, 15:34   #9
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Lies ! You went all quiet this morning when I wanted you to quit PA and come play Space with me.
Unread 9 May 2003, 15:37   #10
laputa
Xanadu

Quote:
The logo is good for the name it's just the name a bit wank.
That's exactly what I thought. For the next round you guys need a name that sounds more hawkish.

Quote:
Our gal banner > *
If PA was a girl's game then yes

Unread 9 May 2003, 15:38   #11
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
Lies ! You went all quiet this morning when I wanted you to quit PA and come play Space with me.

it was an invitation? w00t

I'm in then

I wub you

Quote:
Unread 9 May 2003, 18:25   #12
skipper
outsider

skipper is an unknown quantity at this point
legions banners were superior, eventhough the ancient rome theme made it quite easy to make cool banner. By the way didnt someone from legion also design furys logo?
skipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2003, 18:31   #13
Alastor

Alastor is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

Our gal banner > *
Your gal banner gets blocked by my firewall...hmmmm.
Alastor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2003, 18:49   #14
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by skipper
By the way didnt someone from legion also design furys logo?
Petru made it during his time in Fury.
Unread 9 May 2003, 19:13   #15
Denniz
Angelus Mortis

Denniz is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
pfff
go play that game Parthos plays and join the Hello Kitty alliance

Edit: or is that space? (not sure)
r5 - 15:24:8 - Angelus Mortis of Mortem Expetere LuX/Wolfpack
r6 - 27:20:6 - Ignotus Milites of Non Omnis Moriar Wolfpack
r7 - 8:13:8 - Periculum In Mora of Aurora Musis Amica Wolfpack / allianceless / SnugglehBunnies
r8 - 22:5:4 Est quaedam flere voluptas of Hinc illae lacrimae Adelante / Fury / SnugglehBunnies
wc 1 - xx:yy:zz - ^Nuda veritas of Mirabile dictu^
wc 2 - 3:13:9 - Nox of Omnis una manet nox
r9 - 37:2:8 Nomen est omen of Somnium verum evadit Eclipse / SnugglehBunnies
r9.5 23:2:1 Multos timere debet of quem multi timent Elysium / SnugglehBunnies
Denniz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2003, 20:16   #16
Ferox

Ferox is an unknown quantity at this point
LDK banner > Your banner
Unread 9 May 2003, 20:40   #17
Denniz
Angelus Mortis

Denniz is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Ferox
LDK banner > Your banner
Clearly u never saw the HK - alliance banner,
otherwise u wouldnt say such foolish stuff
r5 - 15:24:8 - Angelus Mortis of Mortem Expetere LuX/Wolfpack
r6 - 27:20:6 - Ignotus Milites of Non Omnis Moriar Wolfpack
r7 - 8:13:8 - Periculum In Mora of Aurora Musis Amica Wolfpack / allianceless / SnugglehBunnies
r8 - 22:5:4 Est quaedam flere voluptas of Hinc illae lacrimae Adelante / Fury / SnugglehBunnies
wc 1 - xx:yy:zz - ^Nuda veritas of Mirabile dictu^
wc 2 - 3:13:9 - Nox of Omnis una manet nox
r9 - 37:2:8 Nomen est omen of Somnium verum evadit Eclipse / SnugglehBunnies
r9.5 23:2:1 Multos timere debet of quem multi timent Elysium / SnugglehBunnies
Denniz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2003, 21:09   #18
Petru
mefs

Petru is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Anakin
eaither that or they simply cba to bother with public opinon winning pretty banners .

This one for me

Username: HobbieRogue4
Password: ****petru

I was 'angry' a lot back then. :/
Petru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2003, 21:11   #19
laputa
Xanadu

* > LCH logo

Unread 11 May 2003, 01:50   #20
God
of War

God can only hope to improve
Rename this thread to "Fury Banners"

"[Zeus to Ares:] 'To me you are the most hateful of all the gods who hold Olympos. Forever quarrelling is dear to your heart, wars and battles." - Homer, Iliad 5.699
God is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2003, 18:02   #21
Mav
Band of Brothers

Mav is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Ferox
LDK banner > Your banner
The LDK banner is the only decent banner in Pa imo atm.

NoS Officer, OMG / Adelante Officer, Eclipse Officer, FAnG HC, Mistu, [1up].
Mav is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2003, 18:11   #22
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by God
Rename this thread to "Fury Banners"
WHERE ARE TEH FUREH BANNERS?????

I WANT TEH PHOENIX BACK!

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2003, 18:55   #23
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Bluearmy has the Phoniex.
Unread 12 May 2003, 00:09   #24
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Titans are better than Fury.

(banner wise)
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2003, 08:06   #25
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Scouse
I must be getting old and slow, because I didn't see this one coming

Jester
Unread 12 May 2003, 08:09   #26
MadeMan
180º

MadeMan is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

(banner wise)
so true!!

Lancior made some very good ones.
MadeMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2003, 10:19   #27
Maddix
Imposter?

Maddix is an unknown quantity at this point
Probably an Ego thing....if Eclipse made a 'standard banner' like Legion (and Fury?) used to all their allies and gal mates would want their alliances to have one too

Altho.......if those gal banners prevented blocks...... !

R2: XXV
R3: Æternals
R4: Fx9/Wolfpack
R5: Legion
R6: Legion BC
R7: Legion BC
R8: RaH BC
R9: RaH HC
Maddix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2003, 10:32   #28
Empress
Inactive as they come

Empress is an unknown quantity at this point
my banner is crap this round. I need more time.. and well ..... inspiration.

tho the m&s banner is nice if i do say so myself :P not bad for 10 mins work

Make it a rule of life never to regret and never to look back. Regret is an appalling waste of energy; you can't build on it; it's only good for wallowing in.
--Katherine Mansfield
Empress is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2003, 11:12   #29
Dave
Infallible

Dave is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Empress
tho the m&s banner is nice if i do say so myself :P not bad for 10 mins work
Erm, that took you 10 minutes?

I couldnt do something like that in a day, heh.
Unread 12 May 2003, 14:04   #30
waassaa
unknown to all

waassaa is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by laputa
* > LCH logo
just for info, u are ofc right.....
but this isn't infact our logo, we are as you know a wing of ToT and we use thier official logo, we have our own but prefer just to say we r in the gal nothing more.
We would find it not so fair to say we are ToT and then use our own logo.

waassaa
[]LCH[] HC

Not in any alliance, but to be found in the #LCH channel amongst others. Just wanted that cleared up.
waassaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2003, 15:34   #31
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Dave
Erm, that took you 10 minutes?

I couldnt do something like that in a day, heh.
It's mostly a borrowed work. I can't remember the name of the fellow it's borrowed from though. If you're really interested I suppose I could check my logs.

Jester
Unread 12 May 2003, 15:58   #32
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Dawn (The woman on the galaxy picture) is from the comic, Cry for Dawn (As well as several others). She's kinda been a galaxy theme since Round 2. Thanks to Empress for the banner
Unread 12 May 2003, 17:08   #33
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Quote:
She's kinda been a galaxy theme since Round 2.
I can't help but be torn between impressed and just thinking it's sad and pathetic.

Jester
Unread 12 May 2003, 17:27   #34
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future
i still think the best banner has Templar with its lone warrior.

-Lupin

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2003, 18:14   #35
-=*PlaYetZ*=-
retired

-=*PlaYetZ*=- is on a distinguished road
im not around ... explains it all really
-=*PlaYetZ*=- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2003, 19:36   #36
Dave
Infallible

Quote:
Originally posted by Jester
It's mostly a borrowed work. I can't remember the name of the fellow it's borrowed from though. If you're really interested I suppose I could check my logs.

Jester
Yeah, but either way you have to merge the images into one, actually make the text readable....etc.

Something that I cant do ^^
Unread 12 May 2003, 21:12   #37
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:

(banner wise)
Lies. :/

Off topic the most symbollic banner to me during my entire PA History was my galaxy banner in r4. A simple version of the Fury phoenix. It spoke volumes back then and made me proud.

Historically, Legion had the best banners mainly due to no level of uniformity within Fury (it was never really supported on an official level). Xanadu didn't seem to produce very many and Fury only did in its latter rounds. I can't recall many Titans either :/

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2003, 21:31   #38
Fifth_teletubbie
Commander etc

Fifth_teletubbie is an unknown quantity at this point
bah

Grendel's banners were in a class of their own and you all know it :/

Ostraka: It's a Social Club with guns (and K-Y)
Fifth_teletubbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2003, 22:35   #39
damaGe
Oldie

damaGe is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Mav
The LDK banner is the only decent banner in Pa imo atm.
old fury ones are elite.
Unread 12 May 2003, 22:35   #40
damaGe
Oldie

damaGe is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Zh|l
WHERE ARE TEH FUREH BANNERS?????

I WANT TEH PHOENIX BACK!

I think i have a few old ones
Unread 12 May 2003, 22:59   #41
Dave
Infallible

The Legion Christmas banner of 00/01, back in round 3.

Best banner I have ever seen.
Unread 12 May 2003, 23:31   #42
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Re: bah

Quote:
Originally posted by Fifth_teletubbie
Grendel's banners were in a class of their own and you all know it :/
I disagree. He had some of the best, but they got real generic around r5. If I could connect to my ftp account I'd upload some examples/favorites/stuff. My favorites are the old Harbinger of Death banners. I also found some of the old Fury phoenix banners so Zhil could have a good wank. I suppose he'll have to go without now though :\

Jester
Unread 13 May 2003, 00:56   #43
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

http://harlot.lchost.co.uk/phoenix%20copy.jpg

Is the small Phoniex that was going to be used on a pendant in the borders of all Fury banners but The Dude who made it left Fury
Unread 13 May 2003, 03:10   #44
Wrath of Azure
Evil has returned

Wrath of Azure is an unknown quantity at this point
I like the phx better than that snake one

(that was a snake wasn't it?)
Unread 13 May 2003, 03:18   #45
Wrath of Azure
Evil has returned

Wrath of Azure is an unknown quantity at this point
Hobbie's site had some nice banners, some including the Fury phoenix, but the links on his site aren't available
Unread 13 May 2003, 07:42   #46
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Zh|l
Xanadu didn't seem to produce very many and Fury only did in its latter rounds. I can't recall many Titans either :/
True...
We only had some Xanadu banners during round 3 if I'm not mistaken, during the time we had to 'introduce' ourselves .

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2003, 08:51   #47
kyrealean
Crimson Dragon

kyrealean is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Dawn (The woman on the galaxy picture) is from the comic, Cry for Dawn (As well as several others). She's kinda been a galaxy theme since Round 2. Thanks to Empress for the banner

Angelicus (my GC in Rd2 and 3 till i took over in mid Rd3)..... used Dawn as our gal banners since the beginning of Rd2

25.3 Corruptor of Angels \o/

25.16 Rd 5 Death's Enchantress -- i used Dawn as the main gal banner for the majority of the round

If he would ever come back to IRC instead of playing with Mez.... i might snag a few of the old pics from him.
Rd 4 267.2.10 D'tartagnan of DesertWinds_Fortress (Fury)
Rd 5 25.16.13 Xavier of Sanctified_Realm (Fury)
Rd 6 1.16 gave planet away (Fury)
Rd 7 23.23.13 Mikey of Goondocks (RaH)
Rd 8 C2 quit (RaH)
Rd 9 24.6.1 Prof_Xavier of School_for_Gifted_Youngsters (Eclipse)
Rd 9.5 9.8.3 Starbuck of Galactica (RaH)
kyrealean is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2003, 10:04   #48
Fifth_teletubbie
Commander etc

Fifth_teletubbie is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: bah

Quote:
Originally posted by Jester
I disagree. He had some of the best, but they got real generic around r5. If I could connect to my ftp account I'd upload some examples/favorites/stuff. My favorites are the old Harbinger of Death banners. I also found some of the old Fury phoenix banners so Zhil could have a good wank. I suppose he'll have to go without now though :\

Jester
When they were first introduced (R3?), the rest of the galaxy hadnt progressed past the 'pick an amusing pic from the internet and link it' stage, with some exceptions who Paintshopped on some text (Most amusingly those who said "GC: Dark Ninja of Shadow Fortress" etcetera... yes we can see he's ******* blue).

By round 5 everything about PA was generic.

Ostraka: It's a Social Club with guns (and K-Y)
Fifth_teletubbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2003, 10:39   #49
furssie
Spastic Drivel!

furssie can only hope to improve
since it turned out to be an alliance fluffling thread, ill try to look sad and pathetic as well:

Xanadu's immortal never say die 'Angel' is pretty enigmatic and solemn, it symbolizes their 'wings' that unite and blends perfectly as one.
Unread 13 May 2003, 10:52   #50
Petru
mefs

Petru is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Re: bah

Quote:
Originally posted by Fifth_teletubbie
When they were first introduced (R3?), the rest of the galaxy hadnt progressed past the 'pick an amusing pic from the internet and link it' stage, with some exceptions who Paintshopped on some text (Most amusingly those who said "GC: Dark Ninja of Shadow Fortress" etcetera... yes we can see he's ******* blue).

By round 5 everything about PA was generic.
SK had all their own banners during round 2, one per wing and a few unique galaxy only ones. They weren't masterpieces, but just to say Legion wasn't the first in the field. Legion were the first noticed in the field, because of the success as an alliance.

Some of the best pictures I've ever seen were on tiny galaxies, they just never got seen because of small scores.

Username: HobbieRogue4
Password: ****petru

I was 'angry' a lot back then. :/
Petru is offline   Reply With Quote