User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 21 Dec 2005, 14:35   #1
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future
Rock Declaration of War

Dear Forest with immediate effect we are declaring war on your ass your blatent attempt to drive a wedge between ourselves and HR is laughable at best and you can expect hostiles in the very near future ,

furthermore it is only rock who is declareing war on you how HR decide to act is purely their desicion.

Gzambo
On behalf of Rock's High Command

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2005, 14:37   #2
Timeline
Dreamer in Pit of Hell

Timeline is just really niceTimeline is just really niceTimeline is just really niceTimeline is just really nice
Re: Rock Declaration of War

lol

random n00b - r3 & 4
MoE - round 12
Rock - round 13, 14, 15, 16
Pragmatik - round 16
ToF - round 16
Subh - round 17
Pa Team - rounds 16, 17, 18, 19
awol ever since
Timeline is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2005, 14:38   #3
DJet
Wearer of The Hat

DJet is a jewel in the roughDJet is a jewel in the roughDJet is a jewel in the rough

looooook coookies!
Unread 21 Dec 2005, 14:39   #4
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Rock declaring war on Forest?? you don't even have his coords I bet
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2005, 14:42   #5
DJet
Wearer of The Hat

DJet is a jewel in the roughDJet is a jewel in the roughDJet is a jewel in the rough

Isnt he in 1:1?
Unread 21 Dec 2005, 14:44   #6
Judder
ROCKer

Judder is a name known to allJudder is a name known to allJudder is a name known to allJudder is a name known to allJudder is a name known to allJudder is a name known to all

good to see we've still got a sense of humour about us even if the thread is news to me
Unread 21 Dec 2005, 14:44   #7
xjimmyx

xjimmyx is an unknown quantity at this point

ho ho ho Its xmas and all is bad for Forest
xjimmyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2005, 15:00   #8
HK
Agnus Dei

HK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud of

Hehe, forest, what have you got yourself into now :)
Unread 21 Dec 2005, 15:08   #9
xjimmyx

A big deep hole... fuill of ROCKS
Unread 21 Dec 2005, 15:16   #10
lizardking
tappajahai!

lizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud of

Well well...

Atleast u cannot say u didn't c this coming, Forest..

<[eX]MacTAnzu> u playing in the.. what was it.. game.planetarion.com ? or in pirate.planetarion.com ?

Šragons

eX undercover Nihilum HC (thx to bwtmc)
lizardking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2005, 15:24   #11
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

I think Forest will win tbfh
Unread 21 Dec 2005, 15:24   #12
xjimmyx

hahaha
Unread 21 Dec 2005, 15:29   #13
Hesekiel
No more, No less.

Hesekiel has a spectacular aura aboutHesekiel has a spectacular aura aboutHesekiel has a spectacular aura about

why am i left alone again

Genesis-2
Hesekiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2005, 15:32   #14
Mav
Band of Brothers

Mav is an unknown quantity at this point

lmfao, Rock declaring war for once?

Shame it is only on a person not an ally though, doubt they will be able to hit a full alliance.

NoS Officer, OMG / Adelante Officer, Eclipse Officer, FAnG HC, Mistu, [1up].
Mav is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2005, 15:54   #15
Kieker Jan

Kieker Jan can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mav
lmfao, Rock declaring war for once?

Shame it is only on a person not an ally though, doubt they will be able to hit a full alliance.

omfg go fetch a sence of humour

+ may i remind u of the rock/sin war of a few rounds ago..

Last edited by Kieker Jan; 21 Dec 2005 at 16:00.
Kieker Jan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2005, 16:21   #16
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

/me pokes kieker
mav was actually in Rock but i dont think he wants ppl to know that

-Rommel
Unread 21 Dec 2005, 16:47   #17
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo
Dear Forest with immediate effect we are declaring war on your ass your blatent attempt to drive a wedge between ourselves and HR is laughable at best and you can expect hostiles in the very near future ,

furthermore it is only rock who is declareing war on you how HR decide to act is purely their desicion.

Gzambo
On behalf of Rock's High Command
Dear Rock,
It is with honour I accept your challenge.

I have NO alliance. I have no galaxy defence. I won't even get defence.

You can find me in the humble surroundings of 15:4:1.

Will see you on the battle field.

P.S. You might need HR, I suggest you go ask them to beg you for help about now.

P.P.S. You could also get VGN to defend you whilst you commit all your attack ships on me, just to give you a chance.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2005, 16:54   #18
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

unfortunatley all our fleets are out defending HR at the moment but when they return we will send at you promptly
i'm guessing that you would prefer us to wave you to spread it out a bit

-Rommel
Unread 21 Dec 2005, 16:57   #19
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

You do whatever you think your military strength is capable of.
Unread 21 Dec 2005, 16:58   #20
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
P.P.S. You could also get VGN to defend you whilst you commit all your attack ships on me, just to give you a chance.
Um, why would we do that?

I thought we were the evil aggressors on Rock, not their defenders
Unread 21 Dec 2005, 16:59   #21
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
Um, why would we do that?

I thought we were the evil aggressors on Rock, not their defenders

I would ask you for help, but that would be blocking
Unread 21 Dec 2005, 17:03   #22
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

gl Forest

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2005, 17:04   #23
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

forest can you pm me your fleet please
Unread 21 Dec 2005, 17:10   #24
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniborp
forest can you pm me your fleet please

Termite 50 Sentinel 1,923
Vsharrak 2,644 Pulsar 1,496
Lancer 163 Peacekeeper 128
Dagger 1,029 Sabre 451
Cutter 1,161 Cutlass 1,711
Thief 826 Clipper 171
Marauder 344 Buccaneer 192
Pirate 79 Rogue 95
Privateer 192 Pillager 16
Unread 21 Dec 2005, 17:19   #25
DJet
Wearer of The Hat

Im impressed that people roid you with that roid count :|
Unread 21 Dec 2005, 17:21   #26
Forest

I had 1500 ships incoming from ND last night. And it landed.

(And it died).
Unread 21 Dec 2005, 18:04   #27
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Oi forest, you're taking casualties too you know.

I've taken down a whole 1 vsh and 1 phoenix of yours thus far
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2005, 18:06   #28
Forest

Indeed you have.

That is offset by the 1 mill resuorces I got in salvage last night lone
Unread 21 Dec 2005, 18:09   #29
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Indeed you have.

That is offset by the 1 mill resuorces I got in salvage last night lone
Aah yes! But I'd love to see you use those resources and build yourself a new vsh and phoenix Mr. Zik

Edit: you're making life very difficult for my poor 5 agents though
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2005, 18:29   #30
xjimmyx

forest i can take out over 9k of your ships on my own! hahah!
Unread 21 Dec 2005, 18:33   #31
Forest

You couldnt manage to cap 2 of em.
Unread 21 Dec 2005, 18:35   #32
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

'xjimmyx' - if that is your real name - why don't you go ahead and try? His co-ords are earlier in the thread
Unread 21 Dec 2005, 18:37   #33
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Termite 50
How?
Unread 21 Dec 2005, 18:39   #34
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
How?

How not?

Lots of noobs in the lower clusters
Unread 21 Dec 2005, 18:44   #35
xjimmyx

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
'xjimmyx' - if that is your real name - why don't you go ahead and try? His co-ords are earlier in the thread
I am dont worry just my fleets are out atm
Unread 22 Dec 2005, 01:33   #36
Zotnam
Over the moon
Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Ollie Skates Champion, Sperm Wars Champion

Zotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant future

This would have been funny 10 rounds ago

Planets.
Zik: 3rd(r30), 4th(r52), 7th(r27), 9th(r26), 31st(r51)
Ter: 3rd(r50), 4th(r53), 4th(r37), 5th(r31) 7th (r58)
Xan: 3rd(r36), 40th(r57) 54th(r33), 104th(r29)
Cat: 8th (r54), 9th(r48), 12th (r55), 20th(r32), 77th(r23), 103rd(r38), 150th(r34), 152nd(r24),
Etd: 14th(r28)

Those damn emp races..
Zotnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2005, 08:45   #37
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Remy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kieker Jan
omfg go fetch a sence of humour

+ may i remind u of the rock/sin war of a few rounds ago..
There was a rock/sin war ?
R7-9: Had an account, but didnt play seriously
R09.5: []LCH[] Officer
R10.0: []LCH[] HC (Rank #9, #1 Gal)
R10.5-R18.0: []LCH[] HC Scanner!
R18.0-R33 : Multihunter, Head MH
R34-.. : [CT] HC
Remy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2005, 02:59   #38
The_Mad_Keg
Fat *******

The_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to behold

wow cant believe someone actually beat Forest to a declaration of war.
<Rocko> so reincarnation is like getting ABSOLUTLEY wankered when u die

[F-Crew] - You known when youve been [FC]ucked
The_Mad_Keg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2005, 03:00   #39
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remy
There was a rock/sin war ?
rock lost

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote