User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 29 Jun 2004, 07:01   #51
AzureWrath
Evil has returned

AzureWrath is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: TO all alliances

anybody who accepts Sevrok..bah, i dont need to finish this statement

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
LCH is too far away, now they are the same roid amout as 1up
AzureWrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 07:08   #52
rshih
Aaranaf's Master

rshih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nice

What alliance wouldn't want Sevroki? Non-stop entertainment
R3: nub R10: 12:9:1 to 9:7:3 G Rank #14 P Rank #194
R4: 275:6:13 R10.5: 17:9:9 quitter
R5: 4:8:4 to 35:11:x R11: 15:4:9 G Rank #10 P Rank #32
R6: 22:22:11 R12: 29:8:9
R7: 8:16:9 G Rank #52 R13: Forgot
R9: 52:6:5 for a week R14: Forgot
R9.5: 12:7:17 G Rank #17 R17: 14:3:6 G Rank #6 P Rank #9

[1up] Peon
rshih is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 07:19   #53
Auro
I AM OSCAR WILDE

Auro is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by rshih
What alliance wouldn't want Sevroki? Non-stop entertainment

But it threatens my job as the village idiot!
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 07:58   #54
OrionIII
Force Adept

OrionIII is an unknown quantity at this point

ya know i realize that his little plan may have been bogus, but you never know, there is that .0000000000001%(a trillionth of a percent) chance he may have been telling the truth
Round 11 - Fusi0n HC / Coven Member / Coven Officer
Round 13 & 14 - Coven Officer
Round 15 - Insomnia
OrionIII is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 08:21   #55
Sevrok

Sevrok is an unknown quantity at this point

Orion iii you know i have your coord list and theirs! i have given fusi0n their chance to escape the consequences of LUpine crux's actions i suggest you take it!
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 08:24   #56
Stealth
Potentate

Stealth is an unknown quantity at this point

Sevrok, drop the drama. People only like you because you're funny to laugh at.

From this day to the ending of the world we in it shall be remembered. We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother.
Stealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 09:37   #57
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrionIII
he found a member or two of 1up who wished to assist in the downfall of 1up, ..... Sevrok planned for this contact of his in 1up to begin leaking coords out to us and for us to leak them in turn to FanG the whole while Sevrok would be playing both sides...
OMG, Ive been busted!
Tis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 11:58   #58
Stump
Bloater

Stump is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nofutcha
Orion I suggest you take Lupine Crux into Fusi0n and be done with all memory of Sevrok, because the name Lupine Crux is his personal planet name from last round and just reeks of board troll aura.
But Lupine Crux sounds so good it's a shame to ditch it.
Stump is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 12:26   #59
Spaced
[WP]

Spaced is an unknown quantity at this point

Sevrok just turned 18? Are you taking the pi$$? In all his amusing posts I could never imagine him older than 13 / 14, which I believe proves your point.

Ex [WP] Peon
Ex [NoS] Officer
Ex [Coven] Officer
Ex [=V=] Whore
Ex [Ely] Peon

Nom de Dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperie de connard d'enculé de ta mère! You see, it's like wiping your arse with silk, I love it.
Spaced is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 13:43   #60
pathogen
Pathogen

pathogen has a little shameless behaviour in the past

LC wont be standing alone
pathogen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 14:13   #61
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about

my bets are Leff will organise something for Sevrok in Fang. TP & Sevrok united sounds like a save victory.
hacks & well thought PR would deal with any ingame opponent !!!!! (Exclamationmarks ahoy)

On a serious note Sevrok is a funny dude, someone give him shelter so he keeps posting on the boards.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 14:48   #62
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

FAnG have ben usng lupux crine as a recruitment wing. It was felt that FAnG needed its own version of CPV (or whatever it was), but shittier.
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 15:58   #63
Riker1
NoS is BoSS

Riker1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nofutcha
somehow Sevroks great plan to destroy 1up and Fang seems a little.... how do you say..... farfetched?

Orion I suggest you take Lupine Crux into Fusi0n and be done with all memory of Sevrok, because the name Lupine Crux is his personal planet name from last round and just reeks of board troll aura.

Sevrok has said numerious times from that start of this round that he had a plan in the works for the eventual take down of 1up...never really said what it was but did say it could (would) happen
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 16:00   #64
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riker1
Sevrok has said numerious times from that start of this round that he had a plan in the works for the eventual take down of 1up...never really said what it was but did say it could (would) happen
his plan was t use 1up's farms against themselves using tehprofits 1337 haxoring skills....

Ah yes I see i now.....

:gollum:
Proud to be Independent
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 16:07   #65
WOMAN

I joined Lupine Crux thru a member after this round started. I have seen Sevrok in IRC channels 1 or 2 times. I agree the name needs to be changed, but now is not the time. Now we, as an alliance, need to work on being honourable and growing. It is the hope of our members that Sevrok will soon grow up and leave us alone. I have said nothing bad about him here and do not intend to. Bashing people in public is just childish.

As a member of Lupine Crux, I stand with my alliance, which now has more unity than before and ask that others see what really happened. Reading the forums should show he was not stabbed in the back as claimed, but simply booted as any inactive person would/will be.
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 16:28   #66
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:
... his eventual hope was that while the 2 fought that Lupine Crux( this part i found out just recently) would smack Fusi0n out of existence and then move on and finish off FanG and 1up.
this cracked me up...*gg* Sevrok
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 16:38   #67
Valor

Valor is an unknown quantity at this point

genius.
Valor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 16:43   #68
Mav
Band of Brothers

Mav is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riker1
Im sure it was not an attempt to get more members to sign up at all, but seriously, to take down 1up, the first thing you need are brains, then you might need members who defend each other because of retals, his alliance, or ex alliance has neither.

NoS Officer, OMG / Adelante Officer, Eclipse Officer, FAnG HC, Mistu, [1up].
Mav is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 17:05   #69
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
his eventual hope was that while the 2 fought that Lupine Crux( this part i found out just recently) would smack Fusi0n out of existence and then move on and finish off FanG and 1up.
Yeah, Im sure Lupine Crux would just have wiped us straight out of the game
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 17:19   #70
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

We'd have probably had to sign a NAP and cross defend just to have a chance Nadar.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 17:27   #71
Blacknova
Zhil's Monkeyboy

Blacknova is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumad
FAnG have ben usng lupux crine as a recruitment wing. It was felt that FAnG needed its own version of CPV (or whatever it was), but shittier.
Rumad > *

Damn I've never laughed so hard in the last few days as I did now.

Nova
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 19:43   #72
OrionIII
Force Adept

Hey i never said it was realizstic.... just he seemd to think he was going to do so
Round 15 - Insomnia
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 21:34   #73
rshih
Aaranaf's Master

rshih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nice

I say we have a prize for the first people to annihalate Sevrok's planet

[1up] Peon
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 21:41   #74
Auro
I AM OSCAR WILDE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
Yeah, Im sure Lupine Crux would just have wiped us straight out of the game
Nads, you better start duct-taping your anus shut, because Sevrok's mighty mighty mighty alliance is coming
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 22:22   #75
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auro
Nads, you better start duct-taping your anus shut, because Sevrok's mighty mighty mighty alliance is coming
rofl indeed but my hole is so big now after you've been there.. need tons of tape
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 22:23   #76
Nadar
I see you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
We'd have probably had to sign a NAP and cross defend just to have a chance Nadar.
pfft.. We would never stand a chance anyway
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 06:39   #77
Nofutcha
Airvatar

Nofutcha will become famous soon enoughNofutcha will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOMAN
Reading the forums should show he was not stabbed in the back as claimed, but simply booted as any inactive person would/will be.
I also hope you and your fellow members have picked up on the fact that Sevrok is nothing he has claimed and will more than likely never achieve the goals he is evangilising to your alliance and the rest of the universe, hence my suggestion for the merge into Fusi0n.

The rest of the universe just know him as a joke and nothing else. Certainly not a serious threat to Fang or 1up.

#phnx
Nofutcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 09:08   #78
Sovereign
the-Sov-Maister

Sovereign is infamous around these partsSovereign is infamous around these partsSovereign is infamous around these partsSovereign is infamous around these parts

The Lupine Crux is done with Sevrok and his malace plans. We won't be taking him seriously anymore, so this has left us with just simply moving on...

I want to say... thanks for the support we got from some alliances after us kicking Sevrok. And as for the bribe he offered to publicise the Lupine Crux coords, just to get pampered by the "Big Ones": We will be proud to defend ourselves in the name of Lupine Crux and what Sevrok just doesn't stand for.

This leaves me with to wish my alliance members the best of luck and may our newly elected HC be wise in theyr decisions. We will stand firm and with pride.
Sovereign is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 09:46   #79
joobles

joobles is an unknown quantity at this point

Sevrok,

After all your ranting about honour I was disgusted when you decided to break the block with fusi0n by organising an attack on them. You didn't discuss it with anyone else you just did it and gave roids away to another ally.

If you give away our coord list it may ruin this round for us, or we could delete and open new planets but for those of us who are back next round, you wont know where we are.

I tried to work it all out and sort out the problems with fusi0n but you did not want to involve anyone else in your plan you tried to run the ally as god and the rest of us found we were paying the price for your ridiculous boasting on forums (Ihave tried to defend you on occasion but it just kept coming). You were using us all as a tool for personal glory. That along with the other reasons already stated here is why you were booted.

Good luck in your new ally home. They will soon find that you are rarely amusing in ally cause you are rarely ever there. You can't be supreme lord mugwump etc and expect obeying without question without being online or earning respect. I hated doing this because it is a betrayal in a way, BUT you let us all down first. I did my best for you.

Finally, Lupine crux (who may or may not be renaming- will be decided when new HC are elected) would like to be distanced from Sevrok's ridiculous boasts. We know we are a medium sized alliance, we would not try to crush a larger ally full of more experienced players, after recent troubles we will probably drop a lot more in the league tables. If Sevrok drops our coords then we will fall further. We can always recover in other rounds if the members choose.

Good luck Sevrok, I don't bear you any ill will but you are not the right sort of person to run an alliance yet. Join a smallish ally and see how it is run 1st. I still have your coords but I am trying to stop an attack on you and I have not given them out. You have been punished already enough.

PS To Sevrok's spy- do you know who you are following and why

WE WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND KILL YOU AND YOUR MOTHER- erm no. But if we discover who you are then you will be booted and will face the consequences.
joobles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 15:55   #80
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

It amusmes me.. another person that would do all this then destroy it in one fine swoop.. makes me wonder why so many have left PA with idiot staements like this thread.

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 17:57   #81
Eothain

Eothain is an unknown quantity at this point

Luckily enough i've got his coords
Eothain is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 18:50   #82
rshih
Aaranaf's Master

Well I visited Sevrok first! So too bad =p
http://parser.visionhq.org/planetari...a0ee0010dcc6b1
Though I'm sorry to say I did a crappy job and left him with some ships cuz my anti-de was defending

[1up] Peon
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 21:19   #83
Chaos

Chaos will become famous soon enoughChaos will become famous soon enough

Good luck to Lupine Crux =)
Kicking sevrok was your smartest move ever.
That and the fact that you accept your size, and don't try to act more than you are, gives you more credibiilty as a serious ally.

I hope to see Lupine Crux in future rounds. as you grow.

ps: don't change the name, it's famous now
R7-R11 : HR HC / NoS Head Techie / NoS WC
R12 : Retired <- GF gives ultimatum. PA or Her.
R13 : HR Peon -> BC -> MC (GC of Winning Gal)
R14 : HR HC
R15 : Retired <- GF dumps me cuz of PA.
R16 : HR Peon
R19 : Omen BC
R20-R30 : Retired
R31 : HR Peon

Someone give me a dictionary.
Cuz I don't seem to know what retired means. =/
Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 06:47   #84
Blacknova
Zhil's Monkeyboy

Blacknova is an unknown quantity at this point

True dat

And I doubt sevrok will be much bigger than what he started as, the only reason he still had ships left was because I was busy at the time and wasn't able to send in my firepower, shame, his entire fleet in smoke would have put a nice punctuation mark in this story really.

To the "new" Lupine Crux : Good on you for the statement, and good luck in planetarion, this round is probably going to be a toughie, however, hope to see more from you in the future.

Nova
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 06:50   #85
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:

clearly you should've used Wrath as an example to annoy some nub named Zhil .
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 11:00   #86
Dinobot
Former [1up] Hustler

Dinobot is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sovereign
The Lupine Crux is done with Sevrok and his malace plans. We won't be taking him seriously anymore, so this has left us with just simply moving on...
Hurrah!

However I am gutted that a large amount of the "humour" will now be gone from AD

I wish all success to LC - hope your entire round hasn't been ruined by one individual

"Those of us who are truly brave, will never live in fear."
Dwayne Johnson

Loved the extra life with [1up]
Honoured to have walked the dark path with Eclipse,
Proud to have been Xanadu,
But my heart will always be with Ministry
Dinobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 11:26   #87
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ryzekiel_
clearly you should've used Wrath as an example to annoy some nub named Zhil .
i thought about it but i quite like zhil so no
Proud to be Independent
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 13:57   #88
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
i thought about it but i quite like zhil so no
Good, :P

Although I think you should have said Iliad rather than CpV

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 14:57   #89
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
Good, :P

Although I think you should have said Iliad rather than CpV

Your quite right ofcourse - never thought to use iliad if i am honest ;D
Proud to be Independent
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 19:18   #90
KeeperOfSecrets
Legionnaire

KeeperOfSecrets is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Sevrok used some allies of his, which i cannot identify becuase i am unsure who those allies are, to launch a massive attack on 3 seprate Fusi0n galaxies. When I attempted to send a request for recall i got a response from the person i messaged of ha-ha-ha, and within 2 minutes(going by the timestamp) i received another message stating... hahaha Sevrok send his best wishes.... to me that is a statement of betrayal in and of itself.
uhm, and you think that Sevrok would be able to put up an attack on even 3 planets ? heh
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 21:02   #91
Dragon
The End

Dragon is an unknown quantity at this point

I'll give Sevrok a chance, hes funny. . im only 12!!! Join The Royal Elite, i need more members anyway.
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 05:13   #92
OrionIII
Force Adept

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll give Sevrok a chance, hes funny. . im only 12!!! Join The Royal Elite, i need more members anyway.
now thats funny

and im a dick for messing with a 12 year old
Round 15 - Insomnia
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 05:39   #93
rshih
Aaranaf's Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon
LIESSSSS!!!!!!!!!! It's SEVROK!!!!!! Thats why he hasn't posted in a while.

[1up] Peon
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 06:50   #94
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

I remember the days when I was 12, quite a few years ago.

Used to play a game called Planetarion.

Fun days.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 07:33   #95
hook
I'm who you want me to be

hook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ryzekiel_
I remember the days when I was 12, quite a few years ago.

Used to play a game called Planetarion.

Fun days.
Don't get nostalgic on us

You will make me wake up screaming '50k warfrigates incoming ETA 4, BASTARDS!'.

And there will be my family, finally thinking they were done with that shit every night
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 17:23   #96
Dragon
The End

Dragon is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
3 statements
none of them in any way related...
now thats funny

and im a dick for messing with a 12 year old

shut up fagget
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 17:34   #97
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

..... i feel this topic has completly lost the plot

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 21:38   #98
Auro
I AM OSCAR WILDE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon
shut up fagget
Do you not endorse sodomy?
Unread 3 Jul 2004, 08:32   #99
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

this.... This is really crazy.
Unread 3 Jul 2004, 09:37   #100
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

Dark-Strider is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by rshih
I say we have a prize for the first people to annihalate Sevrok's planet
Can any of us actually attack him?
I'm to big to attack him. :/

Also lol @ Sevrok planning to kill Fusion, then move and finish 1up and FAnG off.

Hilarious, please don't leave us Sevrok.
We need the comedy on AD.

Also this new ally your hiding with, is it big enough to fulfil your dreams of killing 1up?

And to that ally: Shame On You!