User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 24 Jun 2004, 01:24   #1
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future
Say hello to FAnG`s new friend!

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showth...ght=theprophet

Desperate times calls for desperate means I guess! O_o
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 01:26   #2
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Re: Say hello to FAnG`s new friend!

Their members are actually under strict orders not to reply to threads on this subject.

Which is a pity because this is exactly the sort of subject that makes fang look like hypocritical retards.
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 01:31   #3
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

What? He is FAnG?

Why am I always last to know.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 01:31   #4
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

super, the biggest ass alive joined a alliance.

winner
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 01:34   #5
Mav
Band of Brothers

Mav is an unknown quantity at this point

I can't beleive FAnG took him in tbh. :- /

NoS Officer, OMG / Adelante Officer, Eclipse Officer, FAnG HC, Mistu, [1up].
Mav is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 01:36   #6
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Usually I'd close threads like this but I'm actually just astounded.
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 01:37   #7
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Wonder who vouched him ? TouRiQueT perhaps :-/
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 01:41   #8
virogenesis
Proud ex EnTitY bc

virogenesis is infamous around these partsvirogenesis is infamous around these parts

If i heard correctly didn't he have to approach jolt asking them if he could play or not might be wrong but considering how fang are meant to be a friendly community i just don't see how they could allow someone like him in as he created chaos last round intecting computers for a laugh.
Well looks like alot will doubt the strict FAnG no cheating policy due to this.
10:04| »» <Vir> |10:02| »» <Zhil> Kj doesnt need taunting <---- true he only needs a mirror
|10:04| »» <Vir> |10:05| »» <Zhil> lol
|10:05| »» <Zhil> I just got the image |10:05| »» <Zhil> of KJ
|10:05| »» <Zhil> being a budgie |10:05| »» <Vir> lmao
|10:05| »» <Zhil> and going "Pretty FAnG boy!" |10:05| »» <Zhil> talking into the mirror |10:05| »» <Zhil> little bell "ding ding ding"
Former: TRG, SL, AIM, ND, G-ii, EtY, ICD [1up], ReUnioN
virogenesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 01:50   #9
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

#fang unable to join channel (address is banned)

I'm being banned for asking Fang to present the evidence of TehProphet being innocent.

how convenient
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 01:54   #10
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

Uberfish is an IRC Operator
Zippy is an IRC Operator

[01:50:43] <XtoTheZ> "TehPropheT: was cleared, by netgamers, of the allegations made against him"
[01:50:48] <XtoTheZ> just looking to verify that
[01:51:01] <+Zippy> who says that?
[01:51:10] <XtoTheZ> the people who just recruited him to their alliance
[01:51:41] <+Zippy> he hasnt been as far as i am aware
[01:51:54] <+Uberfish> I must admit I haven't heard that either
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 01:56   #11
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

as i told heartless, fang taking him in was either extremely brave, or extremely stupid - time will tell
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 01:56   #12
I am Idler
This is bat country

so basically TehProphet told fang he was cleared of all allegations to fang hc's, and they bought it ?

this is starting to look like some horrible sitcom
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 02:41   #13
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I think this is the part where TehProphet turns out to be married to Touriquet even though (s)he is still married to KJ, who was thought lost in a tragic boating accident.

I saw it last week on Soaps Plus.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 06:44   #14
Helix

Helix will become famous soon enoughHelix will become famous soon enough

lets have the entire universe block together in an anti-TehPropheT block, I am sure exceptions to Sid's "No Blocking Proposal" can be made to take down TehPropheT and anyone who is stupid enough to stand by him.

P.S.

There are rumors of TehPropheT's innocence...lets see some evidence so that we can all stop flaming him and FAnG then.

Last edited by Helix; 24 Jun 2004 at 07:12.
Helix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 07:09   #15
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

he's using a fakenick and tried to apply for LCH with it...he probably did the same with FAnG o_O

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 11:06   #16
KinGSmity
Kralizec

KinGSmity is an unknown quantity at this point

Unexceptable. Tis all i gotta say.

Rd2 - Angel Executive.
Rd3 - GLX Member.
Rd4 - GLX Member.
Rd5 - GLX Member / Legends Officer.
Rd6 - Olympus Officer / Elysium Member.
Rd7 - RaH Member.
Rd8 - FAnG Officer.
Rd9 - FAnG Member.
Rd9.5 - SpaceHamsters Member / FAnG Member.
Rd10 - FAnG Member.
Rd10.5 - Mistu Member.
Rd11 - Mistu Member.
Rd12 - Mistu Member.
Rd13 - Wtf?
KinGSmity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 11:25   #17
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

he's in fang under his normal nick.

and tbh i doubt anyone is actually surprised fang took him in....
they always have and always will let people like him in.
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 13:20   #18
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

I approached fang reqiesting they wouldnt accept him, when i knew he was looking for an alliance.

Fang told me they wouldnt accept him for other reasons as well as mine.

Two days later they accepted him. Official reason quoted was 'to piss on me'.
And I was in #fang topic for 'trying to influence Fang gameplay' - I can only assume that means trying to convinve them not to accept cheaters.

Im sure he will be right at home.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 13:49   #19
I am Idler
This is bat country

I dont understand tho.. the FAnG I was part of in round8 was a nice bunch of people.

what happened?
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 14:17   #20
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

you were member in a different fang in a different world in a different universe, etc.

ever seen sliders btw?
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 16:38   #21
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

So, how does it work?

I mean, when fang get a few planets closed, will they complain they are again 'hacked'.
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 16:44   #22
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

[16:36:43] <XtoTheZ> "TehPropheT: was cleared, by netgamers, of the allegations made against him"
[16:36:48] <XtoTheZ> just looking to verify that from CSC staff
[16:36:57] <mist|ZzZz> this sounds distinctly familar
[16:37:10] <XtoTheZ> yesterday I asked some opers
[16:37:20] <XtoTheZ> after a CSC quote now
[16:37:26] -P- mist|[email protected] is a CSC Director and an IRC operator and logged in as mist
[16:38:17] <mist|ZzZz> in that case, i'll go with the "what they said" option

---

[16:39:42] -P- Phil^[email protected] is a Planetarion Team Member and logged in as Phil^
[16:40:35] <Phil^> lo
[16:40:43] <XtoTheZ> "TehPropheT: was cleared, by netgamers, of the allegations made against him"
[16:40:48] <XtoTheZ> just looking to verify that from PA staff
[16:40:54] <XtoTheZ> I have CSC / NG staff quotes
[16:40:59] <Phil^> he wasnt by netgamers, ive spoken to zippy and hes relayewd me that convo you had wit them
[16:41:03] <Phil^> and pa staff certainly didnt
[16:41:16] <Phil^> we just couldnt close him for it because he didnt do it in game
[16:41:21] <Phil^> he did it on irc which was ng's domain
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 16:50   #23
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Come on. Can anyone say they are genuinely surprised?
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 17:05   #24
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

coulda at least corrected my typos for me
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 18:07   #25
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

hey, its fang people !

i wonder why people are still surprised by them.....
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 20:22   #26
KillGhost
1Up

KillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
probably
[Spore] HC
Former Public Relations Officer of QQ
KillGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 21:48   #27
Darky

Darky is an unknown quantity at this point

i´m actually more suprised that he´s still allowed on netgamers and even can use a registered nick
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 00:27   #28
Synthetic_Sid

Synthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet society

There's a certain amount of hypocrisy in this thread. I have no love for TP myself - and wouldn't have touched him with a barge-pole had he applied for 1up. But to brand an entire alliance cheaters because they took in one member who has cheated in the past is excessive: I can say with certainty that there are members in 1up who have cheated in the past - and I wouldn't want our alliance judged as a whole on that basis. The only time I'd personally judge an alliance based on one person's activity is if that individual had cheated in the current round, the alliance HC knew about it, yet still currently defended that individual.

None of which is to say I believe that his galaxy landed together just by luck.
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 00:30   #29
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthetic_Sid
There's a certain amount of hypocrisy in this thread. I have no love for TP myself - and wouldn't have touched him with a barge-pole had he applied for 1up. But to brand an entire alliance cheaters because they took in one member who has cheated in the past is excessive: I can say with certainty that there are members in 1up who have cheated in the past - and I wouldn't want our alliance judged as a whole on that basis. The only time I'd personally judge an alliance based on one person's activity is if that individual had cheated in the current round, the alliance HC knew about it, yet still currently defended that individual.

thankyou

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 00:35   #30
Treveler

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

What he has done goes a bit further then just normal cheating and farming...
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 01:51   #31
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treveler
What he has done goes a bit further then just normal cheating and farming...

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 02:35   #32
pathogen
Pathogen

pathogen has a little shameless behaviour in the past

lol
pathogen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 02:40   #33
Helix

and well...tbh he has cheated this round already. PATeam said it was cheating to create more than one account, they made an announcement about it on the motd. Yet their galaxy has managed to conveniently "land together" as sid put it. I think there are no doubts that there was cheating involved in that, and yet FAnG does nothing still.
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 03:44   #34
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

THis thread would be 90% more fun if FAnG were allowed to post.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 04:00   #35
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

I don't understand any of it.
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 04:01   #36
Mav
Band of Brothers

Mav is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogster
I don't understand any of it.
Read it fully from the top, then you might, heh.

NoS Officer, OMG / Adelante Officer, Eclipse Officer, FAnG HC, Mistu, [1up].
Mav is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 05:45   #37
Helix

I think FAnG should be allowed to post...what are they running over there? some sort of communistict dictatorship?!!? FREE SPEECH FOR ALL, LET THE FANGeR's TALK!!

Unread 25 Jun 2004, 08:13   #38
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
But to brand an entire alliance cheaters because they took in one member who has cheated in the past is excessive
Lucky for FAnG then that it was just this one-time occasion.

Oh wait.
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 08:36   #39
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
Lucky for FAnG then that it was just this one-time occasion.

Oh wait.
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 08:46   #40
Forest

Quote:
But to brand an entire alliance cheaters because they took in one member who has cheated in the past is excessive: I can say with certainty that there are members in 1up who have cheated in the past - and I wouldn't want our alliance judged as a whole on that basis. The only time I'd personally judge an alliance based on one person's activity is if that individual had cheated in the current round, the alliance HC knew about it, yet still currently defended that individual.

Forgetting the fact that this person hacked an passed out worms or whatever to get passwords, this is a person who actively and openly abused a FANG OFFICER in order to make him quit a game, who even had freinds pm said fanger, in order to avoid /ignore, and who openly abused in public channels, forcing said fanger to leave public channels.

That, for me, is unforgettable, and even happend THIS round after ticks started.

Thats why I was happy when Fang HC told me they would never recruit him, for other reasons as well, then recruited him two days later.

This means they condone waht he did, and makes those who protect him every bit as bad as him, and it makes it a sad day for pa, when players like this get pretty much an automatic route into a top alliance.
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 09:52   #41
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Forest, why are you surprised ?

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 10:51   #42
cypher
U've been Moderated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
people like sick death would be my guess
his sorta guy

Quote:

read the other thread? i doubt theprophet is really getting trashed for simple cheating...
the things he done go WAY beyond cheating.
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 11:39   #43
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about

maybe he is good for the community ?
i heared Osama B. also needs an alliance
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 12:33   #44
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Idler
I dont understand tho.. the FAnG I was part of in round8 was a nice bunch of people.
We still are...
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 13:37   #45
virogenesis
Proud ex EnTitY bc

virogenesis is infamous around these partsvirogenesis is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt
We still are...
But yet you promote the use of hacking?
how can you be a nice bunch of people when you take in someone like tehprophet.
A rotten apple like him can make a bunch of fresh apples look awful no doubt you will suffer because of him as many will be gunning for him I imagine which will just soak up defense.
10:04| »» <Vir> |10:02| »» <Zhil> Kj doesnt need taunting <---- true he only needs a mirror
|10:05| »» <Zhil> and going "Pretty FAnG boy!" |10:05| »» <Zhil> talking into the mirror |10:05| »» <Zhil> little bell "ding ding ding"
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 13:38   #46
virogenesis
Proud ex EnTitY bc

FAnG allows script kiddies who damage the game....now
A rotten apple like him can make a bunch of fresh apples look awful no doubt you will suffer because of him as many will be gunning for him I imagine which will just soak up defense.

Last edited by virogenesis; 25 Jun 2004 at 14:56.
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 14:16   #47
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by virogenesis
But yet you promote the use of hacking?
It's funny to see how some people still put everyone in the same bag just because of one person You have some of those 'rotten' apples yourself, but still I don't see anyone putting all 1up'ers in one bag in such a large scale you do with FAnG. Funny eh?
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 14:42   #48
Treveler

One person who has knowingly and intentionally infected 60 computers with the intention of taking over their account/destroy their round. This is what FAnG has recruited.

And when FAnG recruits such a person, when they know what he stands for, it does reflect upon every FAnG member and especially the FAnG HC. You are defending a known hacker and it’s not funny at all.
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 14:52   #49
virogenesis
Proud ex EnTitY bc

ekkk yes i know i was being naive by posting that was meant to change the bloody thing but quoted it instead/
Yes we have rotten apples but have any of ours been done for computer related crimes?
ok he might not have been arrested but still......
Hes guilty we all know it what makes it more funny is that forest reported him last round...
.the fact of the matter is that have any 1up members been known to go into rooms spreading trojans? tehprophet has been & hes FAnG now
I can not say we are completely clean but alot of the KNOWN cheaters who applied got anti vouched for cheating by members & command staff so comparing the two alliances would just be wrong as 1up have morals & FAnG just claim too.
How can any FAnG say they are proud to be FAnG when you hear you officers & hcs claim to hate cheaters but yet we have seen touri..... cheat...
I heard FAnG members say that all last round & he ended up with korenchkin in 9.5 & had other accounts in kores gal, Irvine got deleted for having multi accounts which he used to send def to other FAnG members & tehprophet used trojans to gain access to computers which had passwords stored on them, credit card numbers.... & what have you.
So you still gonna compare 1UP or FAnG?
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 14:59   #50
[i2k]Xy
Why so serious?

[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough

I second that.. It can't be compared with acc sharing for instance .. coza is just cute! :[

4S

Illuminati
[i2k]Xy is offline   Reply With Quote