User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 22 Jun 2004, 18:32   #51
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

Dark-Strider is on a distinguished road
Re: Lupine Crux: official statement to all those who ridicule us on the forums

Anyone agree with me that this new "Sensible Sevrok" isn't as interesting as the "OMG I'LL POUND YOUR ALLY INTO A MUSH IF YOU MESS WITH ME Sevrok"?

Earth calling the real Sevrok: "Please come home!"

Anyway, people only troll you 'cos they love you so much.

And look on the bright side: YOUR FAMOUS!!!!!

No one would have ever looked twice at Sevrok or Lupine Crux if you hadn't been flamed so much.

Btw Good Luck
Unread 22 Jun 2004, 21:32   #52
Blacknova
Zhil's Monkeyboy

Blacknova is an unknown quantity at this point

I am still of the opinion it's either not the real Sevrok, or his mum took over his account :/

Nova
Unread 22 Jun 2004, 23:35   #53
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psi_K
In R7, I was asked to join both alliances(Legion/Fury) to smooth of the titans vs the rest issues in my gal.
I never did.
And everyone knew it was simply board spam.
I dont think Psi K dislikes me anymore or thinks I'm a twat

That's an improvement

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2004, 23:37   #54
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevrok
Hicks, i hate to have to say this but you seem to just run around flamming every one who dissagree's with you, may i suggest to you that it would be better to maturely disscuss things with other people rather than just respon with a mindless thread that has no point what so ever?
Good observation Einstein. Why of Earth would I want to do that ? it's far funnier to do what I do now I gave up serious posting after Round 6. Also you should understand that most of the people I'm "flaming" I'm quite good friends with or we at least know one another and undertand I'm having a laugh.

To be honest Psi I was good you stayed Titans, I'd have rather Heartshunter's and Ado's roids end up in DTA than anywhere else Also you should be 1up

Last edited by Hicks; 23 Jun 2004 at 00:40.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 00:42   #55
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
To be honest Psi I was good you stayed Titans, I'd have rather Heartshunter's and Ado's roids end up in DTA than anywhere else Also you should be 1up
hehe, DTA OWNED
And as for 1up, meh, I would be a peon there, where's the fun in that?
Pretending I'm not important ... sheeesh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
I dont think Psi K dislikes me anymore or thinks I'm a twat

That's an improvement
Never have (cept during risk games! )
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 00:45   #56
AzureWrath
Evil has returned

AzureWrath is an unknown quantity at this point

sounds like he has multiple personality disorder :\

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
LCH is too far away, now they are the same roid amout as 1up
AzureWrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 01:42   #57
The Kulz

The Kulz is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
We would appreciate it if you could refrain from ridiculing us
You have it easy compared to what people said about GLX
The Kulz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 01:46   #58
Anihilat0r
Supreme ETY Pe0n

Anihilat0r is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh yeah? Well just a few hours ago somebody called me 'ety n00b' on IRC...so there!! :P

'Just a bunch of harmless n00bs'
Anihilat0r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 01:53   #59
virogenesis
Proud ex EnTitY bc

virogenesis is infamous around these partsvirogenesis is infamous around these parts

i get that all the time korenchkin..... mind you.....the case is different between us two..... ie: you would own me :P
10:04| »» <Vir> |10:02| »» <Zhil> Kj doesnt need taunting <---- true he only needs a mirror
|10:04| »» <Vir> |10:05| »» <Zhil> lol
|10:05| »» <Zhil> I just got the image |10:05| »» <Zhil> of KJ
|10:05| »» <Zhil> being a budgie |10:05| »» <Vir> lmao
|10:05| »» <Zhil> and going "Pretty FAnG boy!" |10:05| »» <Zhil> talking into the mirror |10:05| »» <Zhil> little bell "ding ding ding"
Former: TRG, SL, AIM, ND, G-ii, EtY, ICD [1up], ReUnioN
virogenesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 06:27   #60
rshih
Aaranaf's Master

rshih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nice

You think hes being serious..... then he does something like this.

[22:23] * Sevrok has joined #public
[22:23] <Sevrok> I wish to speak to the leaders of FANG, MISTU, WP, PRAKTOS, and anyone else who is interested in joining my block against 1UP!
[22:24] <Sevrok> What is so funny? Who are some alliance leaders? I want to speak to them!
R3: nub R10: 12:9:1 to 9:7:3 G Rank #14 P Rank #194
R4: 275:6:13 R10.5: 17:9:9 quitter
R5: 4:8:4 to 35:11:x R11: 15:4:9 G Rank #10 P Rank #32
R6: 22:22:11 R12: 29:8:9
R7: 8:16:9 G Rank #52 R13: Forgot
R9: 52:6:5 for a week R14: Forgot
R9.5: 12:7:17 G Rank #17 R17: 14:3:6 G Rank #6 P Rank #9

[1up] Peon
rshih is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 07:25   #61
Stealth
Potentate

Stealth is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by rshih

[22:23] <Sevrok> I wish to speak to the leaders of FANG, MISTU, WP, PRAKTOS, and anyone else who is interested in joining my block against 1UP!
[22:24] <Sevrok> What is so funny? Who are some alliance leaders? I want to speak to them!
Haha, instant classic. :

Seriously though Sevrok, you are a new alliance, and act (and expect) to be treated like one of the rounds biggest alliances. That is your biggest problem. You cannot demand respect, and hope to get it. Respect is only earned.

Also, your dumb little flame posts already hurt your reputation as previously stated.

From this day to the ending of the world we in it shall be remembered. We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother.
Stealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 09:21   #62
Sevrok

Sevrok is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by rshih

And i assume this was a week day? cos i cant use irc on weekdays! i hate to say it but i have never said that either! i detect that you may not appreciate the ability to change nicknames on irc, that is an imposter! sorry but i am still being serious!
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 10:14   #63
Vanquisher
heh

Vanquisher is an unknown quantity at this point

If I recall, you asked some people tagged [MO] if they'd join your anti 1up block when they had ops in #pulbic, and then asked what an op was :P

And [PSUN] as well ^^
Vanquisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 11:22   #64
Sevrok

doubt that was me, i have only had discussions with other alliances about sharing intel, and that wasnt just intel about 1up! The only time i went in public i got kicked for saying i have intel on 1up, i never even said what intel it was!
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 11:28   #65
Blacknova
Zhil's Monkeyboy

Blacknova is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
doubt that was me, i have only had discussions with other alliances about sharing intel, and that wasnt just intel about 1up! The only time i went in public i got kicked for saying i have intel on 1up, i never even said what intel it was!
Sure it wasn't you... like all those lovely posts that so ably demonstrated your rudimentary grasp of what constituted the truth and incessant use of expletives (and then you wonder why I think the real you is currently locked up in the bedroom not allowed to access the net).

And knowing of course that #public happens to be 1up's public channel....

Which makes you either very courageous or a contender for a darwin award. I know which one of those possibilities I am putting my money on.

Nova
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 11:43   #66
Sevrok

Seriously it wasn't me! To start with i have never tried to contact praktos. Secondly the idea of an anti 1up block was part of a much larger plan, 1up were just a target i saw as the most likely to enable me to initiate that plan. The fact that 1up needed to attempt to spy on The Honor Guard in our public channel ammuses me also (Tis did you honestly think my command team would fall for the "i'm a new member of fusi0n" line?)! I know #public is 1up's public channel, thats why i thought i'd let them know that i was getting intel from them, just to let them know they have a spy in their alliance. I was not me as i can only access IRC at weekends due the firewall used to protect the network i connect through!
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 11:52   #67
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

your member forums are boring tho.
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 11:57   #68
McIvan
BlueTuba

McIvan is an unknown quantity at this point

The proof of the matter will be whether the Sevrok in #public used an exclamation mark per word....

Logs! please!
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 11:58   #69
Sevrok

Of course the Honor Guard Forums are boring!
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 15:52   #70
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

Titans fking pwned, jealous biatches
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 15:54   #71
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

Quote:
(Tis did you honestly think my command team would fall for the "i'm a new member of fusi0n" line?)!
Which is why Ive been sitting in there for days, with my real nick, taking defense calls for your members, eh?
Tis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 15:59   #72
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

lmao
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 15:59   #73
Mav
Band of Brothers

Mav is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
The fact that 1up needed to attempt to spy on The Honor Guard in our public channel ammuses me also (Tis did you honestly think my command team would fall for the "i'm a new member of fusi0n" line?)!
You would be sometimes surprised by the intel somebody can pick up on in a public channel if you keep an eye on it, not that I am saying 1up does do that as im not in their intel department, but im sure they have people much higher up than you expect tbh.
What I have been noticing though is your constant bullcrap you keep posting, and tbh, its boring, if you think that your alliance is so good then proove it to us in the game and not by telling us on the forums, then maybe you might get some more respect.

Mav

NoS Officer, OMG / Adelante Officer, Eclipse Officer, FAnG HC, Mistu, [1up].
Mav is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 16:22   #74
cypher
U've been Moderated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mav
You would be sometimes surprised by the intel somebody can pick up on in a public channel if you keep an eye on it, not that I am saying 1up does do that as im not in their intel department, but im sure they have people much higher up than you expect tbh.
What I have been noticing though is your constant bullcrap you keep posting, and tbh, its boring, if you think that your alliance is so good then proove it to us in the game and not by telling us on the forums, then maybe you might get some more respect.

Mav
ofc he doesn't think that... you seen their average alliance score?:P
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 21:32   #75
rshih
Aaranaf's Master

rshih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nice

Well I did whois him... and he was logged in as sevrok. So unless someone made a fake nick just to make Sevrok look even more like a tit.. I doubt it. And you misspell "praktos" the same way.
R3: nub R10: 12:9:1 to 9:7:3 G Rank #14 P Rank #194
R4: 275:6:13 R10.5: 17:9:9 quitter
R5: 4:8:4 to 35:11:x R11: 15:4:9 G Rank #10 P Rank #32
R6: 22:22:11 R12: 29:8:9
R7: 8:16:9 G Rank #52 R13: Forgot
R9: 52:6:5 for a week R14: Forgot
R9.5: 12:7:17 G Rank #17 R17: 14:3:6 G Rank #6 P Rank #9

[1up] Peon
rshih is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 22:25   #76
joobles

joobles is an unknown quantity at this point

To my knowlege Sevrok doesnt have pnick at all. Which is why other members had to support the channels and also why he is not opped in Lupine Crux channels.

Setting up a pnick takes all of 30 seconds. Some one who could be bothered to go into #public and pretend to be Sevrok would easily be bothered to set up a fake nick as Sevrok.

If he has never heard of Phraktos/seen how to spell it then it is entirely possible that he copied the misspelling from the earlier post.

I dont know if it was the real Sevrok or not, but it could not have been...
joobles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 23:52   #77
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

Why would 1up spy on Lupine Crux?

What threat can Lupine Crux possibly pose to 1up.

In fact what threat does Lupine Crux hold to most alliances.

And if that irc log of you in #public is true. All I have to say on that is "lol".
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 05:39   #78
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark-Strider
Why would 1up spy on Lupine Crux?
For fun. I know I would.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 09:29   #79
Stealth
Potentate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned
For fun. I know I would.
Why of course

LP is just one of those people you attack inbetween alliance attacks or something. Nothing serious, but just to poke fun at them.

From this day to the ending of the world we in it shall be remembered. We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother.
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 13:00   #80
Spaced
[WP]

Spaced is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
We would appreciate it if you could refrain from ridiculing us, as we (until recently) has showed little hostility towards any of you. We are infact a serious alliance, which is growing into a close group of friends who share more than the fact that we play planetarion.
For a serious alliance your recruiting methods leave alot to be desired, for example the following PA mail which I received and god knows how many others..

"if you are not in an alliance and you would like to join one, then join the lupine crux, in beta we finished top 20, now hoping to get into top 10, so if you would like to join just say that knight told you about the alliance and you will be accepted into the alliance"

And I'm sure i read something about your perfect methods for reducing spying in ur alliance

Ex [WP] Peon
Ex [NoS] Officer
Ex [Coven] Officer
Ex [=V=] Whore
Ex [Ely] Peon

Nom de Dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperie de connard d'enculé de ta mère! You see, it's like wiping your arse with silk, I love it.
Spaced is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jun 2004, 01:59   #81
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaced
For a serious alliance your recruiting methods leave alot to be desired, for example the following PA mail which I received and god knows how many others..

"if you are not in an alliance and you would like to join one, then join the lupine crux, in beta we finished top 20, now hoping to get into top 10, so if you would like to join just say that knight told you about the alliance and you will be accepted into the alliance"

And I'm sure i read something about your perfect methods for reducing spying in ur alliance
I got 3 of those!
And 1 from Nodheads

Maybe I just attract n00bish alliances :/
Unread 28 Jun 2004, 09:30   #82
Sevrok

Knight is a recruiter, he recruits, we have different people who deal with finding spies!
Unread 28 Jun 2004, 10:07   #83
Stealth
Potentate

Quote:
Knight is a recruiter, he recruits, we have different people who deal with finding spies!
So how's the whole being in top 15 going.

Unread 28 Jun 2004, 10:38   #84
Sevrok

well do it, just slowly only 4 more places to go! but i we our most significant limiting factor right now is number of members!
Unread 28 Jun 2004, 15:05   #85
kappa

kappa is on a distinguished road

and maybe that u dont defend em???
kappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2004, 16:14   #86
Sevrok

As far as i know we have responded to every defence request unless our fleets wont arrive in time, in which case revenge attacks are launched to deter the attacker!
Unread 28 Jun 2004, 17:24   #87
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Cunning ! You are indeed a tactical genius the like of whih we've never seen !
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2004, 17:38   #88
Sevrok

i know its great isnt it hicks!
Unread 28 Jun 2004, 17:45   #89
kappa

kappa is on a distinguished road

funny i heard one of your members got 5 waves at him last night
not a def ship from lupine crux in site
course my info could be wrong
kappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2004, 18:27   #90
Sevrok

this may well be true, however if we cant send defence we keep the attackers coords on record, and they are listed in our next alliance attack!
Unread 28 Jun 2004, 18:52   #91
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

attack with what? planet in question was pounded into mush... like all your enemies are supposed to have been :/
Tis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2004, 18:58   #92
Mav
Band of Brothers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tis
attack with what? planet in question was pounded into mush... like all your enemies are supposed to have been :/
lmfao, you should just let him keep squirming, facts only ruin the fun.

Unread 28 Jun 2004, 19:15   #93
Sevrok

Ok this is the first i have heard of it, also there is another reason it may not have been picked up upon by the comand team and delt with yet, this is because we are currently trying to work out how to handle some thing which is going to affect the whole alliance.
Unread 28 Jun 2004, 20:07   #94
Mav
Band of Brothers

Quote:
Ok this is the first i have heard of it, also there is another reason it may not have been picked up upon by the comand team and delt with yet, this is because we are currently trying to work out how to handle some thing which is going to affect the whole alliance.
A few reasons may be:

1) Inactivty.
2) Miss communication.
3) Stupidity.

Unread 28 Jun 2004, 20:18   #95
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Wow. This guy still at it huh? Let it go dude. Please. Pretty Please with a brain on top. Let it go.
Unread 28 Jun 2004, 22:13   #96
Cayl

Cayl has a spectacular aura aboutCayl has a spectacular aura about

Two points:

1) Has anyone clicked on the link in his sig? If so you're greeted with:
Welcome to Lupine Curx's Homepage!

So pld

2) Has anyone noticed that he lists himself as being "Lupus Prime of Lupine Crux" who was ranked 24th in rd 10.5 .... Can we get some verification on that claim? As I recall his alliance was "The Wolf Pack" in rd 10.5.
Unread 28 Jun 2004, 22:15   #97
Cayl

Cayl has a spectacular aura aboutCayl has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mav
2) Miss communication.
3) Stupidity.
Ms. Communication? I'd like to meet her.... *wink wink nudge nudge*

You kind of undermine your whole point when you call someone stupid right under a dumb typo.
Unread 28 Jun 2004, 22:53   #98
Sevrok

yes it was called the wolf pac, but it exactly the same alliance
Unread 28 Jun 2004, 23:17   #99
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

GO Sevrok!

Btw learn to def you own ally members before you start saying your going to crush others.

Lupine Crux sounds likea good young ally who i'm sure with the right leadership could do well in the nrds to come.

Just maybe though your not the right leader for the alliance.
Unread 28 Jun 2004, 23:37   #100
Sevrok

doesnt matter what they sound like, i'm not in it any more! i've been kicked out by the newly promoted HC, i'm also delteing and leaving the game!