User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 24 Jun 2004, 03:26   #1
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Risk isn't appreciated

I come to the conclusion that risk's arent that much appreciated.

ND attempted to take down the Dark Lord Sauron after his victory over Middle Earth last night. Yet the Eye succeeded and with the pwoer of the ring, the world was once more held under the sway of darkness.

But after that ND and 1up then blocked up to take me out. Evil blockers.

I created the bloody ring after all, so it SHOULD be mine.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 03:26   #2
Eskimo
Foolish newbie

Eskimo is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Risk isn't appreciated

Nd + 1up > Zhil
C. Shouldn't have sat next to you on the bus in the first place.
Eskimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 03:26   #3
rshih
Aaranaf's Master

rshih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nice

Zhil is a sore loser :-p
R3: nub R10: 12:9:1 to 9:7:3 G Rank #14 P Rank #194
R4: 275:6:13 R10.5: 17:9:9 quitter
R5: 4:8:4 to 35:11:x R11: 15:4:9 G Rank #10 P Rank #32
R6: 22:22:11 R12: 29:8:9
R7: 8:16:9 G Rank #52 R13: Forgot
R9: 52:6:5 for a week R14: Forgot
R9.5: 12:7:17 G Rank #17 R17: 14:3:6 G Rank #6 P Rank #9

[1up] Peon
rshih is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 03:27   #4
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute

Morals To The Wind My Fair Lass.
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 03:29   #5
Mav
Band of Brothers

Mav is an unknown quantity at this point

Aragorn fell protecting the ring from sauron and middle earth though...

NoS Officer, OMG / Adelante Officer, Eclipse Officer, FAnG HC, Mistu, [1up].
Mav is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 03:32   #6
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

1up/ND 4 EVA !
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 03:36   #7
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mav
Aragorn fell protecting the ring from sauron and middle earth though...
I remember you spouting your blasphemy and attempting to incite armies vs me, then me crushing your weak pathetic army in one fell sweep.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 03:38   #8
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of

Oo dont you guys have private forums for that ;p
do we really need to know that zh|l dont know how to play RISK? :/
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 03:41   #9
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by alch
Oo dont you guys have private forums for that ;p
do we really need to know that zh|l dont know how to play RISK? :/
Actually you'll find I have one of the most consistent records on doing 'good'.

Just because you arent as good as me...

And I wished to reveal 1up/ND foul blocking tactics.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 03:46   #10
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of

ROFL. i am a shit player at RISK multiplayer but i find myself to be unbeatable amongst my friends in real life when playing RISK.
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 03:48   #11
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not talking about risk.

I'm talking about life.
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 03:49   #12
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
ROFL. i am a shit player at RISK multiplayer but i find myself to be unbeatable amongst my friends in real life when playing RISK.
Yeah, being unable to cheat in the online one must be a pain for you in such circumstances.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 03:53   #13
alch
Retired

you can always beat to death your mates or bribe them.
by the way increase the limit of #zhilrisk , we want to watch the game ;p
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 03:54   #14
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
you can always beat to death your mates or bribe them.
by the way increase the limit of #zhilrisk , we want to watch the game ;p
It's long over now.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 03:55   #15
alch
Retired

damn :/
i guess you lost..
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 04:33   #16
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

... and hobbits ruled the earth.

The End.
Tis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 05:28   #17
rshih
Aaranaf's Master

rshih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
I remember you spouting your blasphemy and attempting to incite armies vs me, then me crushing your weak pathetic army in one fell sweep.
DIdn't I do that to you?
R3: nub R10: 12:9:1 to 9:7:3 G Rank #14 P Rank #194
R4: 275:6:13 R10.5: 17:9:9 quitter
R5: 4:8:4 to 35:11:x R11: 15:4:9 G Rank #10 P Rank #32
R6: 22:22:11 R12: 29:8:9
R7: 8:16:9 G Rank #52 R13: Forgot
R9: 52:6:5 for a week R14: Forgot
R9.5: 12:7:17 G Rank #17 R17: 14:3:6 G Rank #6 P Rank #9

[1up] Peon
rshih is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 06:01   #18
AzureWrath
Evil has returned

AzureWrath is an unknown quantity at this point

Every night is Risk nite in 1up

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
LCH is too far away, now they are the same roid amout as 1up
AzureWrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 06:09   #19
Mav
Band of Brothers

Mav is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
There you go again with your propaganda, but it did not help you today did it?

That's right zhil, I pwned you and mordor to free middle earth.

NoS Officer, OMG / Adelante Officer, Eclipse Officer, FAnG HC, Mistu, [1up].
Mav is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 18:25   #20
TehVader
NewDawn pe0n

TehVader is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
1up/ND 4 EVA !
Also, I'm free to play now Zhil. I demand we get going a 4h+ game tonight. (And get Hicks in it too so 1up/ND 4 EVA can pwn you).
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 18:37   #21
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

I'll be there, biatch.
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 20:13   #22
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Hey guys it's Friday night ! Risk it is then
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 00:41   #23
TehVader
NewDawn pe0n

The Lord of Mordor started without me
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 05:50   #24
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Speaking of Risk, is there a freely available, good adaption of either Axis & Allies or Diplomacy?

If not, I think I could script an IRC bot to handle the latter. That could be fun to play.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 06:45   #25
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned
Speaking of Risk, is there a freely available, good adaption of either Axis & Allies or Diplomacy?

If not, I think I could script an IRC bot to handle the latter. That could be fun to play.
A surpassingling good idea.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 08:33   #26
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned

Do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(What is Diplomacy?)

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 09:14   #27
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(What is Diplomacy?)
http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=ah/prod/diplomacy

In many ways it seems a 'perfect' game for IRC, it is reputed to take a while to play though. Alledgedly games tend to last 'all night'.

Edit: Map for the game is here: http://hace.dyndns.org/diplomacy/diplomap.html
It's a bit more complex than I remember it :\
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 15:54   #28
TehVader
NewDawn pe0n

I must admit I've never played Diplomacy, but it looks interesting for sure
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 16:40   #29
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Dipolmacy is cool as fk.
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 17:42   #30
TehVader
NewDawn pe0n

Certainly looks cool, someone find an online version