User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 27 Sep 2003, 12:57   #101
TehVader
NewDawn pe0n

TehVader is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by dabult
The funny *coughcough* gimmick on page 1 mens, and nobody really denies it

edit; yea it is a funny definition of a block...people have forgotten all about the word allied, and replaced it with POWERBLOCK!!"!#=
Clearly you need to search your bed more closely m8
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 13:26   #102
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Razorback
Seeing how good alliances are this round i must say im not overly impressed that those with most membrs got high up in the ranks i.e. wp or vision while smaller alliances are down in the allianceranking. Ask your own hc about the fang numbers but im sure its 100+
Completely forgot this part.
I have no idea what point you are trying to make here to be honest. Please explain.

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 14:09   #103
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Scorpio
I can assure you that being high ranked wasn't the reason to attack Singu and his gal, it was a mere retal. Not our intention to make it 8-wave either, Fury simply shouldn't have defended Whereas attacking Sid was part of the para-raid, nothing special.
I assure you that r4 was hardly a real test of Fury might.

It wasnt hard to batter a superpower that had little to no leadership and was full of internal chaos underneath its shiny crimson exterior.

Historically, it was special. It was the fall of Fury and put a stop to a totally Fury dominated game.

Quote:
I
I had no problem being kicked from Eclipse, as it was planned. I stayed in Eclipse to pass on defenders coords to LDK and to check for def calls etc. I had double protection from the first tick onwards. Why do you think I ignored all the warnings I got from Eclipse HC? I was safe anyway, as I could fall back on my friends.
The first thing my galaxy got to hear from me was:

[20:17] <@Scorpio> let's just abuse our alliances and play it galaxy-only (May 27 2003)

And that's what I did, I abused Eclipse. How can I be bitter if my own plan worked out perfectly (galaxy ended 4th)? If anything, I'd be bitter for having joined Eclipse in the first place.
Who cares? It's not something to be proud of mate. I did the same as you. I abused my friendship to spy for Fury, and hell yes I was loyal to Fury but it's something I wasnt proud off in the slightest.

Take a step back mate and look at what you did. Its hardly something to be content about. Note I don't really care. You just lost respect in my eyes, as I lost respect in r3 for my spying antics and spent the remaining part of my PA career climbing that particular hill.

Quote:

That was the original idea yes. However, Eclipse stepped away from that idea quite early, hiding, arranging defense channels with ToT, etc. (Yes, I was Eclipse during that first part of the round.)
Which doesnt prove anything in the slightest. Part of Eclipse command decided to still run Eclipse. Just because defense was arranged and members who wanted to play still hid doesnt mean the entire alliance was playing. The original plan for Eclipse to not commit to r9.5 happened, and just because you were Eclipse for the first part of that round doesnt give you inside knowledge to command decisions.

From what I saw, Eclipse followed its original plan to not commit.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 14:29   #104
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Zh|l
I assure you that r4 was hardly a real test of Fury might.

It wasnt hard to batter a superpower that had little to no leadership and was full of internal chaos underneath its shiny crimson exterior.

Historically, it was special. It was the fall of Fury and put a stop to a totally Fury dominated game.
Not exactly what I meant.
Singu got attacked as a retal. If Fury hadn't defended him like mad, there wouldn't have been 8 waves

Quote:
Who cares? It's not something to be proud of mate. I did the same as you. I abused my friendship to spy for Fury, and hell yes I was loyal to Fury but it's something I wasnt proud off in the slightest.

Take a step back mate and look at what you did. Its hardly something to be content about. Note I don't really care. You just lost respect in my eyes, as I lost respect in r3 for my spying antics and spent the remaining part of my PA career climbing that particular hill.
See, the difference is that I spied for my friends

Quote:
Which doesnt prove anything in the slightest. Part of Eclipse command decided to still run Eclipse. Just because defense was arranged and members who wanted to play still hid doesnt mean the entire alliance was playing. The original plan for Eclipse to not commit to r9.5 happened, and just because you were Eclipse for the first part of that round doesnt give you inside knowledge to command decisions.

From what I saw, Eclipse followed its original plan to not commit.
I'm not saying I had inside knowledge to command decisions
I was just describing what happened. And to me that looked like a step away from the original plans (going solo etc). You can't say "we didn't really play", coz Eclipse did. If Eclipse had wanted to lay low, they shouldn't have started playing r9.5. Everything was in place for the people that wanted to play; hiding, intel, battlegroups, def channels.
Only point that speaks for you were the silly lemmingruns towards the end (no offense to hirr). Then again... Focht...

How's EVE btw?
I'm off to buy Soul Calibur II for my GameCube now (beats EVE )

— Scorpio
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 14:34   #105
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:

See, the difference is that I spied for my friends
No difference. I spied for my friends on the abuse of other friendships. Same thing. You abused your friendship with Olrik, myself and others to get into Eclipse to spy. Valid tactic and I'm not whining or attacking you because of it.

But its not something to be proud of.

Quote:

I'm not saying I had inside knowledge to command decisions
I was just describing what happened. And to me that looked like a step away from the original plans (going solo etc). You can't say "we didn't really play", coz Eclipse did. If Eclipse had wanted to lay low, they shouldn't have started playing r9.5. Everything was in place for the people that wanted to play; hiding, intel, battlegroups, def channels.
Only point that speaks for you were the silly lemmingruns towards the end (no offense to hirr). Then again... Focht...
Infrastructure remains regardless. Not hard for that to remain, in fact its harder to change it. Eclipse didn't totally commit too r9.5 but some command members wanted to play thus the infrastructure remained to be used.

Quote:

How's EVE btw?
I'm off to buy Soul Calibur II for my GameCube now (beats EVE )
Haven't been playing Eve too much the last week. Been abit busy with other things, especially since mining would take me awhile in Eve (which is what I do mainly). Hopefully I'll be back in it abit more soon

As for SCII, you are buying it for the Cube so you are my friend for that.

(I own a Cube myself - best console imo and I work for Game)

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 16:06   #106
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about
The attack on sid in r3 was hardly a pararaid since there wasnt paras in r3. Sid didnt play r4 and in r5 we had no paras again. So you lie again.
The attack on singu was preplanned and a retal with 8 waves on a whole gal committing all firepower of multiple alliances to it ? keep dreaming m8.
Still the fact remains topplanets always had a special status moral and ofc estimationwise on how the war went.
Simply the topplanet is a 2 sided sword. If you attack it too early and lose the battle it can turn into a massacre and youll lose a whole night of growing for it, if you succeed you set a stone for your final victory as you took down a threat, visible to everyone and usable in your PR. Will motivate your members and set a sign to fight harder to finish the enemy off. Not to mention the "power" you destroyed from your enemies base.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 16:38   #107
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Quote:
No difference. I spied for my friends on the abuse of other friendships. Same thing. You abused your friendship with Olrik, myself and others to get into Eclipse to spy. Valid tactic and I'm not whining or attacking you because of it.

But its not something to be proud of.
Ah no, I already was in Eclipse (from r9 etc). With the 'return' of LDK some new opportunities presented themselves. It has nothing to do with Olrik. If anything Olrik betrayed himself for not sticking to his own rules. I only asked Olrik to vouch for me for round 9, that was the only time I 'used' him.

— Scorpio
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 16:49   #108
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Quote:
The attack on sid in r3 was hardly a pararaid since there wasnt paras in r3. Sid didnt play r4 and in r5 we had no paras again. So you lie again.
The attack on singu was preplanned and a retal with 8 waves on a whole gal committing all firepower of multiple alliances to it ? keep dreaming m8.
Still the fact remains topplanets always had a special status moral and ofc estimationwise on how the war went.
Simply the topplanet is a 2 sided sword. If you attack it too early and lose the battle it can turn into a massacre and youll lose a whole night of growing for it, if you succeed you set a stone for your final victory as you took down a threat, visible to everyone and usable in your PR. Will motivate your members and set a sign to fight harder to finish the enemy off. Not to mention the "power" you destroyed from your enemies base.
Heuh, attack on Sid in r3??
I don't remember us attacking him in r3 (only remember finishing off SirHell after he attacked Sastul). I thought he was in p11 as well in r4. Oh well, I didn't really consider the names attached to the planets important. They were all hostile.

The attack on Singu wasn't planned, I can assure you that (hello Scorpio and Atul being head BC etc).
Chax came rushing into our priv channel saying Singu (and some from his galaxy) attacked his galaxy (Pepsi). Was the second time already I believe. He said Pepsi had just launched at 253:1 and asked for assistance. We opened a channel on PA-net, were we invited people we trusted (75% being Xanadu). There was some TFD involved from P1 and hardly any Legion, no Elysium and maybe 1 or 2 MI players. Number of people involved was around 50. Constantly the same people launching. Daily Xanadu attacks went on as if nothing was going on.
He was simply a 'target of opportunity'

— Scorpio
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 18:16   #109
Don_Juan

Don_Juan is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
oh come on piss off......

1. if we are the bad guys, why do we have 130 hostile planets from 3 certain alliances i wont name here on our overviews each night???
2. what kind of cooperation is there supposed to be with wp again??? as far as i know wp is happily attacking whoever they want in blissfull neutrality and waiting for the hour when eet and fang have killed each other.
3. ND, well i have never even talked to a single ND member or hc/officer this round.

please go and get a clue mate, your posts have been lacking lately.

and bigjoe: if you cant be arsed to post under your real nick, but must hide behind a fake nick dont bother coming here, because everyone can see what kind of bs you post
Rofl...
why can't u all just wait and see the universal changes that will appear in the close weeks. . . Maybe none have acted yet... but someone seems a little sore, so they might "act'a'fool" very soon...

As for the "sides" I feel that PaX will turn into a Triangle drama...
I will not spread my theories just yet, on who's on wich sides, but I am pretty sure allready
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 18:54   #110
Anihilat0r
Supreme ETY Pe0n

Anihilat0r is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Storebo
don't remember what it was.. but belive the attack happened in my absent after we had been attacked by 35:1 and guild. Or it was defence against my gal members when we attacked 35:1 maybe.. and my galm8s wanted roids.. Memory starting to get a bit blurry... been a while
Indeed.
At the time you stated that I (and thus my gal) was being retalled because I (as 'Supreme Commander' of The Guild) ordered 35:1 to attack 25:10. Which I did not, as I explained to you.
As for defending 35:1. Well I would have defended that galaxy to the very last possible ship (and did when the time came). It contained some people who were (and still are) very important to me and my former alliance.

'Just a bunch of harmless n00bs'
Anihilat0r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 19:35   #111
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Quote:
As for SCII, you are buying it for the Cube so you are my friend for that.

(I own a Cube myself - best console imo and I work for Game)
SCII rocks. (Necrid is king)
Almost beat my bro at it, in my first game (while he had already been playing for an hour or so )

Nightmare (my bro) vs. Necrid (me):
Bro: "Hey, where's your sword, little one? Haha..."
Me opens his bag of tricks... and pulls out a mammoth-size sword.
Me: "Here it is!"
Bro: "WTF?!"

— Scorpio
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 20:07   #112
Lei~
~Gon

Lei~ is on a distinguished road
Quote:
The attack on sid in r3 was hardly a pararaid since there wasnt paras in r3. Sid didnt play r4 and in r5 we had no paras again. So you lie again
no idea bout the rest of the stuff but rd 4 was the first rd with paras and i think there were paras in rd 5 too combined with clusters then i think or something similiar but rd 4 was teh beginning of paras for sure
Lei~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 20:13   #113
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by Lei~
no idea bout the rest of the stuff but rd 4 was the first rd with paras and i think there were paras in rd 5 too combined with clusters then i think or something similiar but rd 4 was teh beginning of paras for sure
nope r5 was back to clusters again since r4 paras leaded to alot of moaning and complaining. Paras were reintruduced pack in r8 along with the overburn features.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 20:33   #114
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all
Quote:
nope r5 was back to clusters again since r4 paras leaded to alot of moaning and complaining. Paras were reintruduced pack in r8 along with the overburn features.
I might have misunderstood, but Paras werent reintroduced in R8, twas clusters in R8 and then paras and clusters in r9.
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 21:19   #115
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Quote:
Originally posted by The_Fish
I might have misunderstood, but Paras werent reintroduced in R8, twas clusters in R8 and then paras and clusters in r9.
indeed, or to use his own words:
"So you lie again."

— Scorpio
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 00:49   #116
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Anihilat0r
Indeed.
At the time you stated that I (and thus my gal) was being retalled because I (as 'Supreme Commander' of The Guild) ordered 35:1 to attack 25:10. Which I did not, as I explained to you.
As for defending 35:1. Well I would have defended that galaxy to the very last possible ship (and did when the time came). It contained some people who were (and still are) very important to me and my former alliance.
Yeah.. well u where one of the 3 main guys in guild u know.. so.. when 35:1 attacked supported by guild u know ... things got a bit out of hand. For a short while 35:1 stole #1 position =/
But I called it off. And there was no more launches... And dunno if u belive me about this.. but I had no intentions of makeing the weaker gals in the cluster into farms. And that I didn't do either... some attacks happened.. but they had their reasons. And it wasn't much that would take to make it go away, I'm a pretty decent guy actually :P

And up to the last tick I tried to persuade Requiem to change sides. He couldn't if he wanted to cause of the command members in his gal. Was with a heavy heart my gal joined to kill him, but they activly attacked the top gals so the top gals got to gether and arranged 3 wave attack on that gal. Was a very effective way of attacking actually. Each group select about 3 targes and are responsible of doing 3 waves on em. But there are sertain guys I consider worthy winners of that round. And that is me, requiem, darki, and maybe that titans guy (maybe cause he didn't like FoS either ).. don't remember his nick right now tho :P
And btw... FoS was stolen from me. I invented it in round 6. Was Followers of Supercatzz back then. And my gal tagged it for a while. I demand a thread where all FoS hc's appologize for stealing that name.
R4 170:17:3 [Elysium ]
R5 12:10:18 [Elysium ]
R6 25:10:3 [Elysium ]
R7 31:20:2 [Elysium ] / [Adelante ]
R8 45:2:7 [Adelante ] / [Fury ]
R9 13:7:9 [NoS ] / [Lch ]
R9.5 and R10 dunno where [Elysium ]
R11 21:1:6 [1up]
[1up]
Storebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 00:56   #117
aza1

aza1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by BlueArmy
r 9.5 wasnt taken seriously by many of eclipse members.. i know that many of the command group wasnt considering as an important round either.. just a "practice" for the next round. to keep the community alive...
Now i aint an eclipse member nor a commandmember so i dont know kinda plans eclipse have for this round... so i shall not make statement about it
Wether rd9.5 was taken seriously or not by eclipse members is irrelevant. Just because one alliance doesn't commit 100% to a certain rd, doesn't mean the round is less significant to the broader community. So from a community stance, eclipse being been beaten down by ldk does equate to a eclipse loss, a loss that "counts".
aza1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 01:00   #118
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by aza1
Wether rd9.5 was taken seriously or not by eclipse members is irrelevant. Just because one alliance doesn't commit 100% to a certain rd, doesn't mean the round is less significant to the broader community. So from a community stance, eclipse being been beaten down by ldk does equate to a eclipse loss, a loss that "counts".
Ahh.. yes a free round where all the ldk's could have their own private of 20 planets minimum. That counts yes.

It was just a round to keep people occupied. And every alliance that wished to continue into round 10 had to play it. If they said to their members they would not be around for that round the member who would want to play a free round would have to join other alliances. So not playing active or none active would have been suicide.
[1up]
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 01:30   #119
aza1

aza1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Ahh.. yes a free round where all the ldk's could have their own private of 20 planets minimum. That counts yes.

It was just a round to keep people occupied. And every alliance that wished to continue into round 10 had to play it. If they said to their members they would not be around for that round the member who would want to play a free round would have to join other alliances. So not playing active or none active would have been suicide.
cheating was rampant in the free rounds 1 to 4, so by your reasoning i guess we write those rounds off as not counting as well heh?

rd9.5 had all the characteristics of an actual round. There was a reset, a start time and a finish time. If it looks like an apple, tastes like an apple and feels like an apple........well guess what its probably an apple.
aza1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 01:42   #120
dabult
Ark-miner wannabe

dabult will become famous soon enoughdabult will become famous soon enough
Quote:
cheating was rampant in the free rounds 1 to 4, so by your reasoning i guess we write those rounds off as not counting as well heh?

rd9.5 had all the characteristics of an actual round. There was a reset, a start time and a finish time. If it looks like an apple, tastes like an apple and feels like an apple........well guess what its probably an apple.

A very rotten apple though.
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 02:47   #121
Storebo
Adelante

Quote:

Well.. round 4 was my first round and I only had 1 account.

But r9.5 was not a real round.. cause they SAID it wasn't a real round. Lets take your apple theory.. it have one problem... round 9.5 apple was made out of plastic. That doesn't make it very suitable for eating. A plastic apple isn't the same as a real apple.
[1up]
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 02:49   #122
Storebo
Adelante

Quote:
Originally posted by dabult
A very rotten apple though.
No.. it was made out of plastic. and a badly made one aswell. not worth anything. and not useable. Just something lame people can put on their tables for some weird reason...
[1up]
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 03:03   #123
Parthos
lippy bint

Parthos is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Also, just because one alliance commits 100% to cheating their way to the top of a certain round and beating the rest down by those means, does not equate to a win for that alliance, a win that "counts."
12:17 AM: Cochese: if PA team was a liquor, they'd be that plastic-half gallon for $8 stuff
Parthos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 03:21   #124
Lei~
~Gon

Lei~ is on a distinguished road
cheating or not there was no resistance no organisation no propper playing not only on side of eclipse but also on the side of all other non ldk allies so i wouldnt say they cheated themselves up to the top maybe some did... or for sure some did but thats like that in almost every alliance...
why there was no opposition might have the reason that some might not have taken it seriously but as you said an alliance had to carry on...
and those who carried on failed miserably in achieving anything
as did i in so far im in no way better than you only i at least admit it cos none of you eclipse players that played the round (hello storebo) can tell me you dint take the round seriously...you simply failed... admit it and get over it
Lei~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 09:28   #125
Storebo
Adelante

Quote:
Originally posted by Lei~
cheating or not there was no resistance no organisation no propper playing not only on side of eclipse but also on the side of all other non ldk allies so i wouldnt say they cheated themselves up to the top maybe some did... or for sure some did but thats like that in almost every alliance...
why there was no opposition might have the reason that some might not have taken it seriously but as you said an alliance had to carry on...
and those who carried on failed miserably in achieving anything
as did i in so far im in no way better than you only i at least admit it cos none of you eclipse players that played the round (hello storebo) can tell me you dint take the round seriously...you simply failed... admit it and get over it
Actually I wasn't in Eclipse.. and got kicked from ToT... so we can say I'm neutral, since I don't got that much love for thoose who kicked me out. And it's amazing how many small guys who wubs every ldk member so much they devote their whole pa career to defend them. And of course join them in attacks. =/

Almost all ldk member had 20 planets each... using very advanced cheating tools. And some of em didn't even deny it.
[1up]
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 11:06   #126
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Quote:
Almost all ldk member had 20 planets each... using very advanced cheating tools. And some of em didn't even deny it.
You're trying to convince yourself, aren't you?

— Scorpio
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 11:08   #127
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Quote:
You're trying to convince yourself, aren't you?
Is it the job of FAnG members to come on here and argue with opposing alliance members in anyway possible? Or is it just your personal continuing role to provoke people on AD?
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 11:16   #128
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Quote:
Originally posted by xtothez
Is it the job of FAnG members to come on here and argue with opposing alliance members in anyway possible? Or is it just your personal continuing role to provoke people on AD?
It's my role as Protector of LDK
It's just me. (And it's fun )

— Scorpio
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 11:54   #129
LEFF|pm
Lord of the Boards

LEFF|pm is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Kjeldoran
I promised myself not to respond to this rediculous thread, so I'm gonna react on something not related to the original meaning of this thread.

I cant believe you finally listening to me, mate

I wont go in detail here. During the last years as FAnG HC I spent many hours of browsing Community-boards like this one, and like many other Users I learned the hard way, that your chances for a serious discussion are almost zero - non existant.
In Neocron the winners of a war did always "zerg" ( to zerg is the neocron-expression for "to powerblock"), "exploit" "cheat" or played unfair in some ways.
And I know that even myself claimed others to play unfair like mentioned above. Somtimes I was right, sometimes not and altough I usually apologized ( unlike many others.... ) the statements were made and inflicted damage... more or less

You can only lead a discussion at a decent level as long you consider, that not only your opponent but you as well might be wrong. Furthermore your honest Intention has to be to find out the truth and not either protecting your ego/alliance/mate or verbal attacking other players/alliances at all costs.

These facts are simply not given in 99,99% of threads being posted. Im not rating this fact, but its still a fact noone of us will ever change

Last edited by LEFF|pm; 28 Sep 2003 at 22:13.
LEFF|pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 16:46   #130
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by LEFF|pm
You win* the thread.

*kjel still loses
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 18:34   #131
cbk100

cbk100 is an unknown quantity at this point
OI bobo!!!!

You are simply just one of the most sexy in this game!!!

You know I'm allied with my bot army so fear!!!

btw. I just post here so that we can say that almost half of our r9 gal has posted here.

cbk
cbk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 22:22   #132
Silver
Chief of PAs Private I

Silver is an unknown quantity at this point
[TOT] [ELY] [Eclipse]

Will fight against:

Troll[Dragons] Troll[FaNG]

Wich are the prettiests block?
my bunny eats trolls
and who will the bananas be?
can ND and Pack fill theese places so that the troll can eat or do trolls like meat?

Quote:
Originally posted by HobbieRogue4
You're both tits. Shorten those signatures.
<Stats> i love you Silver :} *hugs*
* Stats purrs
* Stats strokes Silver with a cucumber
Silver is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 22:31   #133
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

I wish those ugly big 'smilies' could stay away from AD/PD, as they are über annoying.

— Scorpio
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 23:15   #134
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of
FAnG are evil, its true.
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 00:00   #135
Stress
Resurected

Stress can only hope to improve
you are all nerds.
ely are neutral (edit) : so we attack what we wanna
go away
we are rank 15 in the universe. why do we matter?
now find somthing else to dream about

FanG and Goons R most likely allied tho
Stress is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 00:04   #136
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Quote:
Originally posted by Stress
you are all nerds.
ely are neutral
go away
we are rank 15 in the universe. why do we matter?
now find somthing else to dream about

few ticks ago ely were second or something.
what are you lot doing?

— Scorpio
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 00:05   #137
Stress
Resurected

gimme your coords. and ill tell u.

dunno prolly some core error. I doubt spinner got it right this time. I would not put much in it heh i didnt even notice
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 00:08   #138
ronnie
Kralizec

ronnie will become famous soon enoughronnie will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Veil05
FAnG are evil, its true.
*vouches for this*

<Killmark> you do know what race i am right?
<Ronnie> is 'gay boy' a race ?
<Killmark> ronnie
<Killmark> stfu
ronnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 00:17   #139
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Quote:
gimme your coords. and ill tell u.

dunno prolly some core error. I doubt spinner got it right this time. I would not put much in it heh i didnt even notice
just pm me on netgamers or forum, works as well..

— Scorpio
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 00:17   #140
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Quote:
Originally posted by ronnie
*vouches for this*
another Proud to be Fang movement is born "Fang is evil" add it all to your sigs \o/
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 00:23   #141
ronnie
Kralizec

Quote:
another Proud to be Fang movement is born "Fang is evil" add it all to your sigs \o/
will you be joining us Focht ?

our movement needs all the support we can get if we r to convince ppl that YOU are the goodies and its FAnG who are the baddies....

<Killmark> ronnie
<Killmark> stfu
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 00:26   #142
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of
ta focht.
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 00:48   #143
Mav
Band of Brothers

Mav is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Silver
Wich are the prettiests block?
The answer to your question is simple, even if Dragons and FAnG were allied, I would not call it a "Block" leaving EET the only block and therefore giving them the prettiest block competition / trophy.

NoS Officer, OMG / Adelante Officer, Eclipse Officer, FAnG HC, Mistu, [1up].
Mav is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 00:50   #144
Stress
Resurected

Quote:
Originally posted by Mav
The answer to your question is simple, even if Dragons and FAnG were allied, I would not call it a "Block" leaving EET the only block and therefore giving them the prettiest block competition / trophy.
look what i wrote above
and go wash your moth
ta
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 00:54   #145
Veil05
NE

Quote:
how very original
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 00:54   #146
Mav
Band of Brothers

Mav is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
go wash your moth
Leave my moth out of this, he has never hurt you mmkay.

NoS Officer, OMG / Adelante Officer, Eclipse Officer, FAnG HC, Mistu, [1up].
Mav is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 00:54   #147
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Quote:
and go wash your moth
It won't be able to fly anymore then

— Scorpio
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 01:01   #148
Stress
Resurected

lol
respect a rumbeling old drunk
ill be sober tomorro
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 01:08   #149
ronnie
Kralizec

Quote:
lol
respect a rumbeling old drunk
ill be sober tomorro
for how long though ?

bloody alcies..

:jealous:

<Killmark> ronnie
<Killmark> stfu
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 01:11   #150
Stress
Resurected

beer sales dont open untill 9