User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 28 Sep 2003, 19:16   #1
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
ITT , I wonder Why My Preferred Games Retailer ....

You know the one which says "We have the cheapest prices , wont be beat , etc etc etc" is failing miserably to compete with Amazon.Co.UK

for instance

http://shop.game.net/ViewProduct.aspx?cat=10&mid=321202

Vs

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/...630123-6299866

or perhaps

http://shop.game.net/ViewProduct.asp...289&mid=321243

Vs

EVEN

http://shop.game.net/ViewProduct.asp...225&mid=269180

vs

Its a sad day when i realise my Loyalty card isnt worth the plastic its printed on as i can save twice the 1000 point voucher amount just by changing retailers online.

PS : anyone that can top those prices , post a link.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 19:21   #2
Mav
Band of Brothers

Mav is an unknown quantity at this point
So basically, the moral of the story is, buy from amazon.

NoS Officer, OMG / Adelante Officer, Eclipse Officer, FAnG HC, Mistu, [1up].
Mav is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 19:25   #3
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Mav
So basically, the moral of the story is, buy from amazon.
The moral of the story is "Dont promise the best prices and then fail miserably to deliver"
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 20:09   #4
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future
you still could download illegaly and for free those games, depends on your connection however.

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 20:13   #5
Pavil

Quote:
Originally posted by Lupin
you still could download illegaly and for free those games, depends on your connection however.

Really?

I heard talk of this in the newspapers but isnt it real heavy black market type activities?
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 20:18   #6
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future
i just know it is illegal.

not sure if you 'just' dlding it counts as 'black market activity'.

Unread 28 Sep 2003, 20:20   #7
Pavil

Quote:
Originally posted by Lupin
i just know it is illegal.

not sure if you 'just' dlding it counts as 'black market activity'.

no dude, i think that its all controled by the russian mafia or something

arent you afraid of the fbi catching you?
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 20:24   #8
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

no.

Unread 28 Sep 2003, 20:32   #9
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
99% of the fbi cia kgb and scotland yard are after me.

The other guy has caught a few kiddie fiddlers.