User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 19:14   #1
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink Eclipse have a sense of humour??

http://gosh.ex.ac.uk/~eb01tjr/troubleshooting.txt

Look at the bottom!
Eclipse in humour shocker!!!
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 19:26   #2
TehVader
NewDawn pe0n

TehVader is an unknown quantity at this point
Can't say I'm shocked anymore, although I do find some of their humour hard to understand :/ (hi ada )
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 19:29   #3
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Re: Eclipse have a sense of humour??

Quote:
Originally posted by G.K Zhukov
Look at me I have access to Eclipse member documents. If I post them on AD people will bow before my elite intel and flame Eclipse for being **** blockers. BTW, do you want to hear my new joke?

Why did Focht cross the road?

To block with ToT and Ely!
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 19:37   #4
Jorinn
Toyboy

Jorinn has a spectacular aura aboutJorinn has a spectacular aura about
Re: Re: Eclipse have a sense of humour??

Quote:
Originally posted by xtothez
heh, don't be nasty, it was hardly hidden all that well, rather a more public document, dir listing available as well, oh and some pics of a rather dubious nature such as http://gosh.ex.ac.uk/~eb01tjr/tom-an...ng/Pic0000.bmp
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 19:51   #5
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Re: Re: Re: Eclipse have a sense of humour??

Quote:
Originally posted by Jorinn
heh, don't be nasty
I'm being nasty, I just want an excuse to use my Focht joke :(
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 19:54   #6
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about
Re: Re: Re: Re: Eclipse have a sense of humour??

Quote:
I'm being nasty, I just want an excuse to use my Focht joke
meanie!
And ofc we have a sense of humor zhukov otherwise we would have already glined you from our network even before round started
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 19:58   #7
Unf_Slasher
FAnG

Unf_Slasher can only hope to improve
Re: Re: Re: Re: Eclipse have a sense of humour??

Quote:
I'm being nasty, I just want an excuse to use my Focht joke
funny coming from you, one could almost see that joke as an admission (not serious pls dont flame)
[00:58] <Squirrel> YES **** ME **** ME
[00:59] <Squirrel> **** ME NOW OH YES AliasX **** THE **** OUT OF ME
[00:59] <AliasX> wtf

FAnG
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 19:59   #8
SystemShock

SystemShock is an unknown quantity at this point
It's not a private Eclipse document. It's in the topic of #help on EclNet for members to read if they have questions about being re-added.

Btw it's TomKat's webspace. :P

<Kjeldoran> and I'm a prick
^^ Always thought it was true. :/

Outcast,
Eclipse.
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 20:16   #9
KillGhost
1Up

KillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really nice
Btw Zhukov, i saw that you applied to Eclipse, i am sorry to inform you we declined your application. I know you badly want to join us, but no = no.

[Spore] HC
Former Public Relations Officer of QQ

Last edited by KillGhost; 18 Sep 2003 at 20:21.
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 20:25   #10
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
XtotheZ wins this thread.
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 20:58   #11
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Stop perving on my webspace ;(

PS: The sex toy isn't mine, I was looking after it for my housemate. REALLY. I was. Her mum was coming round to help clear out her room, and she didn't want her finding it
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 21:17   #12
dabult
Ark-miner wannabe

dabult will become famous soon enoughdabult will become famous soon enough
xtothez is teh winz

:\
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 21:22   #13
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Eclipse denies all knowledge of this "Sense of humour."

We are not affiliated, nor in any kind of agreement with this "Sense of humour."

There is no Eclipse/SoH block.

Move along.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 21:25   #14
TehVader
NewDawn pe0n

Nice try Zhil, but XtotheZ still wins
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 21:28   #15
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by Tomkat
Stop perving on my webspace ;(

PS: The sex toy isn't mine, I was looking after it for my housemate. REALLY. I was. Her mum was coming round to help clear out her room, and she didn't want her finding it
Sure

If you want to prevent expose of photos like this get ting public i suggest you include index files (index.html or so) in your subdirectories
R1: ??:?? | R2: 51:6 | R3: 37:12 | R4: 186:13 | R5: 13:17 | R6: 1:25
R7: 15:14 | R8: 34:4 / 52:10 ¤ | R9: 16:2 | R9.5: 34:6 / 41:6 ¤
R10: 2:2 | R10.5: 15:4 | R11: 28:8 | R12: 22:9

Damn, outdated and too lazy to edit, retired now
-----
Started playing again Still too lazy to update though
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 22:04   #16
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Eclipse have a sense of humour??

Quote:
Originally posted by Razorback
meanie!
And ofc we have a sense of humor zhukov otherwise we would have already glined you from our network even before round started
There's one problem with that. I wasnt on it before the round started

KillGhost: Damn
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 23:46   #17
Mav
Band of Brothers

Mav is an unknown quantity at this point
made me chuckle.

NoS Officer, OMG / Adelante Officer, Eclipse Officer, FAnG HC, Mistu, [1up].
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 00:50   #18
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by KillGhost
Btw Zhukov, i saw that you applied to Eclipse, i am sorry to inform you we declined your application. I know you badly want to join us, but no = no.

good, then there's still room for meh right?

I know for a FACT that Focht would love to have "german imposters" in his alliance

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 00:57   #19
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by Kjeldoran
good, then there's still room for meh right?

I know for a FACT that Focht would love to have "german imposters" in his alliance

rgds Kj
finally someone else helping me teach all the dutchies (halfgermans) and Parthos some decent german!
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 01:05   #20
Unf_Slasher
FAnG

Unf_Slasher can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally posted by Razorback
finally someone else helping me teach all the dutchies (halfgermans) and Parthos some decent german!
i thought thats why you keep lock.....
[00:58] <Squirrel> YES **** ME **** ME
[00:59] <Squirrel> **** ME NOW OH YES AliasX **** THE **** OUT OF ME
[00:59] <AliasX> wtf

FAnG
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 01:07   #21
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Thread goes from "...Zhukov..." to "...pictures of happy tools..." to "...still failing to see any real point to this thread..."
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 01:15   #22
Dreadnought

tom's toys :/

Unread 19 Sep 2003, 01:21   #23
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by HobbieRogue4
Thread goes from "...Zhukov..." to "...pictures of happy tools..." to "...still failing to see any real point to this thread..."

One must acknowledge that others have a right to express themselves in a humourous fashion on the forums. Only on isolated occasions though.
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 01:24   #24
Lei~
~Gon

Lei~ is on a distinguished road
isnt that better than yet another youve blocked those alliances thread?
Tho i hear the Dildo is eclipse super weapon
Or at least it might have potential for spreading a rumour
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 01:27   #25
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
One must acknowledge that others have a right to express themselves in a humourous fashion on the forums. Only on isolated occasions though.
I reserve the right to not find any real humor in it though.*

Quote:
Originally posted by Lei~
isnt that better than yet another youve blocked those alliances thread?
No. It's distracting.

*Zoom Zoom.
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 02:22   #26
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
That's not just any old vibrator.

That's the RAMPANT RABBIT.
Yes, I know. Please don't ask me why it's called the Rabbit
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 07:11   #27
RealJames
Retired at the top

RealJames is infamous around these parts
*makes a note to ask Fork if he's got many offers*

"That's what the internet's for - slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards, J&SBSB
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 07:22   #28
Som1

Som1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
XtotheZ wins this thread.
indeed

especially the joke about focht, which i found rather funneh

Democracy means to elect it's dictator, it's the game of democracy, all leaders does the same ****, there's no more freedom in a democracy
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 08:32   #29
Omnipotent
Eternal Pagan

Omnipotent is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Tomkat
That's not just any old vibrator.

That's the RAMPANT RABBIT.
Yes, I know. Please don't ask me why it's called the Rabbit
And I can see who it gets used on.
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 11:18   #30
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future
haha

zukhov started his own gauntlet

haha

people who are bored are incredible unqualified, brats

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 11:53   #31
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
For a minute I was expecting another one of his rubbish IRC "jokes" like the one in Round 8. Actually that one was rather amusing for how much it backfired on him.

XtotheZ > *.
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 15:21   #32
Anakin
Stealth & Shadows

Anakin is on a distinguished road
*grins*... "well played" ... zukhov for president etc...

btw, ada rocks your tinny little world vader ;p
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 17:38   #33
TehVader
NewDawn pe0n

Quote:
Originally posted by Anakin
*grins*... "well played" ... zukhov for president etc...

btw, ada rocks your tinny little world vader ;p
obviously lies :/ I only hang in there because I've got a crush on James (I didn't say that out loud did I?)
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 20:50   #34
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally posted by Omnipotent
And I can see who it gets used on.

lol
pld...

(i hate you all...)
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 22:45   #35
Ahriman
Mr Sexable

Ahriman is an unknown quantity at this point
I, too, masterbated while reading XtotheZ's reply. Is this Zhukov's most successful thread ever, or what?
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 23:08   #36
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
in some minutes Zhil will reveal he plays the most boring online game ever invented
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 23:14   #37
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Hicks
For a minute I was expecting another one of his rubbish IRC "jokes" like the one in Round 8. Actually that one was rather amusing for how much it backfired on him.

XtotheZ > *.
Oi. Where are you in Eve?

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 16:31   #38
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
I don't have a phone line in my new house yet, sorting it this week or next hopefully with broadband then I'll be back
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 16:49   #39
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally posted by Hicks
I don't have a phone line in my new house yet, sorting it this week or next hopefully with broadband then I'll be back
You in Guildford?
I'll have to come and see it next time I'm up there \o/
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 17:07   #40
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Yea I am, you know the number so gimmie a bell when your about.
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 20:11   #41
Tomkat

Hooray \o/

PS: This thread is only successful because of my comic genius.
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 20:23   #42
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Have to stick that one on the old CV won't you
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 21:28   #43
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
Originally posted by SilverSmoke
in some minutes Zhil will reveal he plays the most boring online game ever invented
You are hax0ring. Or abusing power.

Either way, you're n0rty.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 21:43   #44
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

Quote:
Originally posted by Zh|l
You are hax0ring. Or abusing power.

Either way, you're n0rty.
It was a bug where if you access the forums through the old Jolt URL the server time would be slower, letting him insert posts earlier in threads. It's been fixed.
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 15:27   #45
ElAlan
Muppet

ElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of light
Hrrrm...

I see nothing has changed in my absense, same old Zhukov posts........same useless ones from me..like this one funnily enough!

Retired.
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 18:56   #46
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
i was alerted to teh fact that there may be some humour in this thread.

NEVER FEAR! I SHALL SAVE YOU!