User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 16 Sep 2003, 13:01   #1
Anatnom

Thumbs down round 10 rerun of round 9?

The first BLOCK comes into effect congradulations for repeating history, Eclipse/Tot/Ely In addition, they are activly seeking out other relations with what they see as minor alliances to buffer there incommings and spread out there firepower to destroy everyone else before they can possibly become a threat.
They indeed have learned not to repeat the mistaks vom made they managed to keep there co-operation from the view of most of planetarion so far.

why in a ever shrinking universe would 3 of the largest alliances seek to form a bond of 450 members + flak alliances/naps to destroy what little fun the smaller guys in rock and nos like to enjoy ?, Oh yes its about the win I almost forgot the only goal in Planetarion is to win at all costs, well it looks like we may have another powergrab by the masters of deception. of course they will dumb down there numbers as they did in round 9 and attempt to pull the same woll over our eyes.

They MAY succeed in overpowering the rest of the alliances in round 10 because of big memberships and still recruiting atm. Its not a bad plan. The big question now is will there be a willingness to co-operate amongst others to challenge them. I just hope there is or we will have another lopsided round.
Unread 16 Sep 2003, 13:09   #2
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Anatnom
Ensign

Sigh. Why on Earth do people need to sign up new accounts to leak their super secret intel
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2003, 13:19   #3
KillGhost
1Up

KillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really nice
Gimmick ahoy !
[Spore] HC
Former Public Relations Officer of QQ
KillGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2003, 13:31   #4
Maddix
Imposter?

Maddix is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: round 10 rerun of round 9?

Boring
Quote:
Originally posted by Anatnom
why in a ever shrinking universe would 3 of the largest alliances seek to form a bond of 450 members
I very much doubt Eclipse & Elysium have 150 members each btw, either that or they are averaging about 5.5k score per planet....

R2: XXV
R3: Æternals
R4: Fx9/Wolfpack
R5: Legion
R6: Legion BC
R7: Legion BC
R8: RaH BC
R9: RaH HC
Maddix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2003, 13:44   #5
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Re: Re: round 10 rerun of round 9?

Quote:
Originally posted by Maddix
Boring :bunny:

I very much doubt Eclipse & Elysium have 150 members each btw, either that or they are averaging about 5.5k score per planet....
We are unleet :(
Unread 16 Sep 2003, 13:44   #6
Desse
Pr0nstar

Desse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud of
lol.

Try reading the nick backwards.

Does the nick Montana remind you of anything ?

Ascendancy - While you were trying, we were sleeping

(@Karmulian) i deffo got roided looking at my planets
Desse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2003, 13:47   #7
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

Quote:
Boring

I somehow doubt Eclipse show their full strength at the current alliance ranking.
Unread 16 Sep 2003, 14:46   #8
Scoot951
Das Scoot

Scoot951 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Re: round 10 rerun of round 9?

Quote:
Originally posted by Treveler
I somehow doubt Eclipse show their full strength at the current alliance ranking.

You can't get the eta -1 bonus without being in the alliance, how many members do you think would be willing to miss out on defence just so they can hide their numbers?

I don't really know what I'm doing here
Scoot951 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2003, 14:49   #9
Narziss
Mr. DaySleeper

Narziss is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Re: round 10 rerun of round 9?

Quote:
hmm....thought the same in the beginning...But I really think all Eclipse-members signed up ingame now to use the ETA-1 advantage for alliances....maybe a few left who didn't sign up yet...
Round 9: [ROCK-HBC]
Round 9.5: [ROCK]/[Wolfpack]
Round 10: [=***=]-> my last round

IRC-Channels: #Pack #Rock #TSU #Planetarion #Ministry
Narziss is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2003, 14:51   #10
Narziss
Mr. DaySleeper

Narziss is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Re: Re: round 10 rerun of round 9?

Quote:
Originally posted by Scoot951
You can't get the eta -1 bonus without being in the alliance, how many members do you think would be willing to miss out on defence just so they can hide their numbers?
LOL....2 f00ls-> same mind
Round 9: [ROCK-HBC]
Round 9.5: [ROCK]/[Wolfpack]
Round 10: [=***=]-> my last round

IRC-Channels: #Pack #Rock #TSU #Planetarion #Ministry
Narziss is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2003, 14:58   #11
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Boring

or hardly half of them are added to the alliance ingame

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2003, 15:31   #12
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all
*if* its true, then the alliances willing to ally/nap them are pretty stupid... somehow I doubt its true though.
Unread 16 Sep 2003, 15:49   #13
Jorinn
Toyboy

Jorinn has a spectacular aura aboutJorinn has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by The_Fish
*if* its true, then the alliances willing to ally/nap them are pretty stupid... somehow I doubt its true though.
Unless they managed to stab the strongest alliance of the bunch in the back with the others. In whichcase it would be clever, although that's based on the assumption they could pull it off. Which I doubt.
Unread 16 Sep 2003, 16:07   #14
Treveler

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future
Re: Re: Re: Re: round 10 rerun of round 9?

Quote:
Originally posted by Narziss
hmm....thought the same in the beginning...But I really think all Eclipse-members signed up ingame now to use the ETA-1 advantage for alliances....maybe a few left who didn't sign up yet...
I heard some whispers about the fact that you can add members as recruits and not full members. This will give the -1 eta advantage but will not show up on the rankings. I somehow doubt this tho as it seems unlightly that no other alliance has done the same.
Unread 16 Sep 2003, 16:11   #15
Maddix
Imposter?

Quote:
Originally posted by The_Fish
If it were true, I imagine a lot of people would nap them, just to save their own backsides (for a while).

Unread 16 Sep 2003, 16:15   #16
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
That doesn't change anything, and you still show up on the rankings.

All it is, is a 'title' to separate the recruits from the members. Fancy how that works.

The HC can then see a list of all the members and what their ranks are...'recruits' can be upgraded to 'members', 'members' promoted to BC, etc etc.

You'd think people would have messed around with this in beta, what with it being fairly important and all

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2003, 16:20   #17
Omnipotent
Eternal Pagan

Omnipotent is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Hicks
Sigh. Why on Earth do people need to sign up new accounts to leak their super secret intel
HI HOMEGIRL!
Unread 16 Sep 2003, 16:24   #18
Treveler

Quote:
Originally posted by Cochese

All it is, is a 'title' to separate the recruits from the members. Fancy how that works.

The HC can then see a list of all the members and what their ranks are...'recruits' can be upgraded to 'members', 'members' promoted to BC, etc etc.

You'd think people would have messed around with this in beta, what with it being fairly important and all
Guess Eclipse is just a bit fat bobble of air then with no real military power?

Either that or far from all Eclipse members are added in-game!
Unread 16 Sep 2003, 16:24   #19
Rudmer
Former Eclipse HC

Rudmer is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: round 10 rerun of round 9?

Quote:
Originally posted by Anatnom
Oh yes its about the win I almost forgot the only goal in Planetarion is to win at all costs,
one word:

t-shirts

or is that a two word word?

r4 n00b r5 still a n00b (APC-Silver)
r6 PINK[BULL] (Silver-Elysium)
r7 BLACK[BULL] (Elysium)
r8 [Adelante] -> [Fury]
r9 [Eclipse] Officer
Speedgames --> |R6B| says enough...
r9.5 and r10 [Eclipse] HC
r10.5 [MISTU]
Rudmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2003, 16:40   #20
Maddix
Imposter?

Quote:
Originally posted by Rudmer
one word:

t-shirts

or is that a two word word?
Haven't got t-shirts for a while, since at least R7

Unread 16 Sep 2003, 17:02   #21
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Or they've spent resources building ships, while everyone else keeps building roids they can't hope to defend?

Quote:

I wouldn't know anything about that being but a humble, quite content, peon.

Utterly useless since r3
Unread 16 Sep 2003, 17:04   #22
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Or they've spent resources building ships, while everyone else keeps building roids they can't hope to defend?
Yes, I've noticed that fighters are real efficient at roid-capping

PS Focht in charge of military?

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2003, 17:09   #23
Mav
Band of Brothers

Mav is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Desse
lol.

Try reading the nick backwards.

Does the nick Montana remind you of anything ?
How closely to do analyse people's threads / posts heh.

By the way, any one in the command o ely / tot / eclipse to say clearly that these 3 alliances are not working together?

NoS Officer, OMG / Adelante Officer, Eclipse Officer, FAnG HC, Mistu, [1up].
Mav is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2003, 17:12   #24
Treveler

Quote:
According to eclipse`s own tick-plan every eclipse member should be close to 200 roids atm and none should be able to "harvest" more then 200 roids! Considering this fact it would be quite stupid to attack to cap roids.

Besides its very easy to defend 200 roids atm as far as I`m told!
Unread 16 Sep 2003, 17:24   #25
Cochese
Retired

Quote:
Originally posted by Scorpio
Yes, I've noticed that fighters are real efficient at roid-capping

PS Focht in charge of military?

Are we forgetting that people will have (or are currently building) Frigates today?

Have you noticed the large amount of Zik planets around? Do you have any clue as to what ship Ziks will be building scads of?

I really can't be bothered to connect all the dots here, try to use a little of your own grey matter.

PS Why don't you ask him yourself.

Quote:
According to eclipse`s own tick-plan every eclipse member should be close to 200 roids atm and none should be able to "harvest" more then 200 roids! Considering this fact it would be quite stupid to attack to cap roids.

I wouldn't know anything about the tick planner, as I haven't read it (skimmed over it) and personally don't need someone else to tell me how to play a game I've been playing for weeks now.

Utterly useless since r3
Unread 16 Sep 2003, 17:29   #26
Treveler

Quote:
I wouldn't know anything about the tick planner, as I haven't read it (skimmed over it) and personally don't need someone else to tell me how to play a game I've been playing for weeks now.
You have a mind of your own? I thought this was Fury!
Unread 16 Sep 2003, 17:54   #27
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about
Quote:

According to the universepage atm everyone is closely around 200 roids. Thats no rocketsience m8.
If pa hasnt changed and if your overview is not different from mine its initiating roids under "mining". Considering atm the amount of ships and the lack of tactics researched attacking to cap roids is atm nearly impossible and stupid in total.
Defending 200 roids is as easy as defending 2k roids if you get defence and if you are active, so no secret news here either.

So to sum your statements up. You have found out what everyone else can find out without even playing pa congratz
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2003, 18:08   #28
Treveler

Quote:
Originally posted by Razorback
So to sum your statements up. You have found out what everyone else can find out without even playing pa congratz
Don’t point at me mate I was stating the obvious and did it be course it seems necessary from what one of your members said!
Unread 16 Sep 2003, 18:19   #29
Cochese
Retired

You took my statement at face value though, instead of reading between the lines.

Had I actually been serious, the "" at the end the sentence would have been absent.

Board posting 101 here folks.

Utterly useless since r3
Unread 16 Sep 2003, 18:32   #30
Treveler

Quote:
You took my statement at face value though, instead of reading between the lines.

Had I actually been serious, the "" at the end the sentence would have been absent.

Board posting 101 here folks.
Well I wasn’t exactly dead serious when I wrote what I wrote either. Hence the ""
Unread 16 Sep 2003, 20:29   #31
Chaos

Chaos will become famous soon enoughChaos will become famous soon enough
Quote:

ppl regged as recruits in the ingame system, doesn't get counted.
I don't know if they still get -1 eta or not as recruit.
R7-R11 : HR HC / NoS Head Techie / NoS WC
R12 : Retired <- GF gives ultimatum. PA or Her.
R13 : HR Peon -> BC -> MC (GC of Winning Gal)
R14 : HR HC
R15 : Retired <- GF dumps me cuz of PA.
R16 : HR Peon
R19 : Omen BC
R20-R30 : Retired
R31 : HR Peon

Someone give me a dictionary.
Cuz I don't seem to know what retired means. =/
Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2003, 20:35   #32
Cochese
Retired

Well that's news to me.

Seems a bit retarded.

Utterly useless since r3
Unread 16 Sep 2003, 22:41   #33
Treveler

Quote:
Well that's news to me.

Seems a bit retarded.
If the system was made to mearly give an in-game ranking of the alliances it makes sence allthough, if it is true, the in-game ranking will probably mean less then it does now as alliances will demote members to recruits to hide their full strenght.
Unread 16 Sep 2003, 22:50   #34
TehVader
NewDawn pe0n

TehVader is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Well that's news to me.

Seems a bit retarded.
Unread 17 Sep 2003, 03:19   #35
aza1

aza1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

Well i am sure if certain alliances started targetting eclipse now they would be forced to show there hand in regards to thier real strength as thier members would all need that -1eta bonus.
aza1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2003, 10:56   #36
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Or maybe we didn't even register the alliance as "Eclipse"...wooh...

Jeez.

Is there a topic on AD that doesn't revolve around Eclipse's workings? I can't believe you're all discussing the number of members Eclipse has.
Unread 17 Sep 2003, 11:32   #37
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Tomkat

Jeez.

Is there a topic on AD that doesn't revolve around Eclipse's workings? I can't believe you're all discussing the number of members Eclipse has.
surely you know the value of forcing your opponents into the limelight while you hide out of the way? its been something our mutual sides have done very successfully in the past, guess you got beat to the punch this time though.
Unread 17 Sep 2003, 13:44   #38
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

Jeez.

1) Admit you got a nap with ToT.
2) Sign up your members in the AH system as members, not as trialmembers.

And Im sure nobody would bother you anymore, "Einstein".
Just a friendy tip
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2003, 14:01   #39
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about
1) why should we do something which you only assume we have done ? prove ?
2) why should we do that if we havent done it ? prove ?

You maybe shouldnt jump the bandwagon to quickly with assumptions and whatever rumors you make up.

Dragons is not far bigger scorewise so where are their members ?
Where are the Rah members ?
The ipc members ?
Questions over questions and i guess none will be answered :/
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2003, 15:17   #40
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by G.K Zhukov
1) Admit you got a nap with ToT.
2) Sign up your members in the AH system as members, not as trialmembers.

It's quite simple.

Speaking theoretically here, suppose we ARE napped with ToT. We have nothing to gain from telling you, do we?

And if we AREN'T, then we could deny it yes. But you would then ask us in a week or less about a new scandalous rumour that we were napped with someone else.
And if we didn't deny it, but avoided the subject, then you would take that as us saying "Yes we are napped", because we gave a firm answer to the other question about ToT.
Unread 17 Sep 2003, 15:22   #41
Maddix
Imposter?

Quote:
Originally posted by Razorback
Where are the Rah members ?
RaH has no members

Unread 17 Sep 2003, 15:44   #42
Stress
Resurected

Stress can only hope to improve
Quote:

Stress is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2003, 16:05   #43
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
It's quite simple.

Speaking theoretically here, suppose we ARE napped with ToT. We have nothing to gain from telling you, do we?

And if we AREN'T, then we could deny it yes. But you would then ask us in a week or less about a new scandalous rumour that we were napped with someone else.
And if we didn't deny it, but avoided the subject, then you would take that as us saying "Yes we are napped", because we gave a firm answer to the other question about ToT.
Speaking theoretically here, I would perhaps suggest you tell ToT HC not to idle with their usual nicks on the Eclipse server.

Just a friendly theoretically advice
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
Unread 17 Sep 2003, 16:33   #44
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Quote:
Speaking theoretically here, I would perhaps suggest you tell ToT HC not to idle with their usual nicks on the Eclipse server.

Find anything on our server too?

Code:
Zhukov was [email protected] * f5hd
Zhukov Real Hostname tunnel-45-13.vpn.uib.no
Zhukov using Venus.ElysiumHQ.com Sun Sep 14 04:16:01 2003
End of WHOWAS
Unread 17 Sep 2003, 16:55   #45
Gerbie
pe0n

Gerbie is an unknown quantity at this point
To answer the question in the topic:

NO

This isn't even close to a rerun of round 9. I haven't seen the daily incommings on hostile planets yet. There is no block powerfull enough at this point to overpower the universe. The current situation is more similar to round 9.5 in that aspect.

One block might start overpowering the rest. But if they succeed in that they are stupid f***-ups, because then they will soon be unable to acquire new score. The current scoring system is a mix of the one at the beginning of the first beta and the one they implemented halfway. If the game stagnates, they will be in deep sh*t as they will hardly be able to gain score any more. Getting the higher values will not be enough.
round 7 noob: rank 6.198 25:20:25 - VoC member
round 8 noob: rank 4.112 7:2:3 - TFD member
round 9 rank 941 23:1:9 - TFD HC
round 9.5 rank 860 22:7:3 - TFD HC
round 10: rank unknown (was #1 for a while) 5:2:5 - Vengeance pe0n
round 10.5: rank 683 19:10:2 - VGN member
round 11: rank 138 8:8:4 - VsN member
round 12: rank 515 - VGN 'special attack officer' -> jumped ship to Rock
round 13: rank 85: NoS
Gerbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2003, 18:49   #46
TehVader
NewDawn pe0n

TehVader is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm going to idle on all major alliance servers and convince Zhukov that we've created a super block!

Still love you though
Unread 17 Sep 2003, 19:04   #47
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
Originally posted by xtothez
Find anything on our server too?

Code:
Zhukov was [email protected] * f5hd
Zhukov Real Hostname tunnel-45-13.vpn.uib.no
Zhukov using Venus.ElysiumHQ.com Sun Sep 14 04:16:01 2003
End of WHOWAS
Nope, I was just there to check if I had gotten the correct address.
For all I know, I might get bored in the future, thats why I like to have the addresses of alliance irc servers
Unread 17 Sep 2003, 19:07   #48
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
Originally posted by TehVader
I'm going to idle on all major alliance servers and convince Zhukov that we've created a super block!
Im member of you own alliance, IDIOT
Still wub ya
Unread 17 Sep 2003, 19:18   #49
Tomkat

Quote:

That didn't reply to my post at all. Why did you quote me when you didn't respond to any of the points I made?

Apart from putting the word "theoretical" in another context (albeit an incorrect one), what was your point?
Unread 17 Sep 2003, 19:39   #50
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
That didn't reply to my post at all. Why did you quote me when you didn't respond to any of the points I made?

Apart from putting the word "theoretical" in another context (albeit an incorrect one), what was your point?
I was trying to help you silly boy.
There's alot of people out there, who manages to ge 4, when adding 2+2.