User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 15 Sep 2003, 23:40   #101
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Zh|l
What am I then?

Father Christmas?

hirr?

Reduco?
you're not FAnG? mmm, who's that Zhil dude in FAnG then ....

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2003, 00:32   #102
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Zh|l
What am I then?

Father Christmas?

hirr?

Reduco?
Someone who told us he didnt play?
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2003, 01:58   #103
RealJames
Retired at the top

RealJames is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Morden
There have been no denials that Eclipse, Elysium and ToT are allied, they meerly change the subject or just ignore it.
I deny that Eclipse have entered into any powerblock.
Quote:
Its a vicious cycle and most people still havent realised how dangerous it is even if you win, you'll have weakened yourself for the future.
*cough*Dragons*cough*

Morning btw Morden.

"That's what the internet's for - slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards, J&SBSB
RealJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2003, 07:06   #104
Mav
Band of Brothers

Mav is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by RealJames
*cough*Dragons*cough*

NoS Officer, OMG / Adelante Officer, Eclipse Officer, FAnG HC, Mistu, [1up].
Mav is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2003, 07:33   #105
furssie
Spastic Drivel!

furssie can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally posted by Kjeldoran
a nap is a cool invention. It's made as a fake ally just to backstab the napped one later. But towards other alliances, it's similar to a full ally as you don't hit eachother either and will most likely have a common enemy.

So yes, napping is blocking.

rgds Kj
OMG!
Unread 16 Sep 2003, 08:10   #106
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about
Thank god the powernap (ROFL) with rah and Fang didnt come into any stage. evil Fang trying to do politics, since they just admited themself anything, ally or nap is a block.

Hi Zhil, should have eve on wednesday! \o/
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2003, 08:18   #107
reznor
DropDead

reznor is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Cochese
The definition of "block" seems to change every round, eh.
Unread 16 Sep 2003, 08:27   #108
Maddix
Imposter?

Maddix is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
/me stirs ****

How do you define powerblock?

R2: XXV
R3: Æternals
R4: Fx9/Wolfpack
R5: Legion
R6: Legion BC
R7: Legion BC
R8: RaH BC
R9: RaH HC
Maddix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2003, 08:37   #109
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by Cochese
The definition of "block" seems to change every round, eh.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 16 Sep 2003, 08:47   #110
Aaranaf
[=V=] Executive

Aaranaf is an unknown quantity at this point
id call a block a partnership between 3 or more alliances (allied or naps- as long as there is attack coordination and whatnot its a block)

2 alliances workin together be it NAP, attack coordination, full blowen allies is just a "partner in crime" sorta deal, though im not one to say if 2 alliances workin together is acceptable, its not a big deal to me.
Former Eclipse Planetarion Military Officer
-Forever Lurking on the Darkside-

Round 10.5- 22:8:6 [ViruS]Playmates[Urwins] #1 Galaxy
========================
O' Canada!
Aaranaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2003, 11:05   #111
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Razorback
Thank god the powernap (ROFL) with rah and Fang didnt come into any stage. evil Fang trying to do politics, since they just admited themself anything, ally or nap is a block.

Hi Zhil, should have eve on wednesday! \o/
the day you write truth on AD and not twist other pple's words might be the day you realize to drop the good old Fury additude and stop being a spoiled brat. Cause that's how you've been the last rounds on AD, not towards Eclipse, but towards other pple.

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 16 Sep 2003, 11:11   #112
ZoRlaC
The Reborn Dragon

ZoRlaC is an unknown quantity at this point
Could almost look as if your hate towards Fury makes you a bit blindfolded when it comes to the situation of today.

Just a thought..
R4: 34:25:15 (Fury)
R5: 36:18:13 (Fury)
R6: 23:14:14 (Fury)
R7: 14:23:7 (Fury)(Commodore)
R8: Trying (Fury) (Critters)
R9: 3:1:9 (Golden Circle)
R9.5 : 22:4:7 (Golden Circle Command)
ZoRlaC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2003, 11:18   #113
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally posted by ZoRlaC
Could almost look as if your hate towards Fury makes you a bit blindfolded when it comes to the situation of today.

Just a thought..
heh, I think you stick your head too deep in Focht's arse aswell cause pple knowing me, know I in fact like Fury pple alot. But like every type of player, there are bad habbits to them aswell. And one of such is their claiming to be gods ands all (most not ofc but some still thinkn they are).

Wanna consider again how stupid that "hate towards Fury" sounds like now?

get a clue my friend ...

And Focht, tell your crew to stop doin what YOU blaim FAnG for ... *cough* hypocrit *cough*

FA Gaming community

Unread 16 Sep 2003, 11:28   #114
lizardking
tappajahai!

lizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud of
Quote:
*cough*Dragons*cough*

Morning btw Morden.
I hope u have atleast a piece of credibility left after this round is over.

<[eX]MacTAnzu> u playing in the.. what was it.. game.planetarion.com ? or in pirate.planetarion.com ?

Ðragons

eX undercover Nihilum HC (thx to bwtmc)
lizardking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2003, 11:31   #115
Zeus
True Gamer

Zeus is a jewel in the roughZeus is a jewel in the roughZeus is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
heh, I think you stick your head too deep in Focht's arse aswell cause pple knowing me, know I in fact like Fury pple alot. But like every type of player, there are bad habbits to them aswell. And one of such is their claiming to be gods ands all (most not ofc but some still thinkn they are).

Wanna consider again how stupid that "hate towards Fury" sounds like now?

get a clue my friend ...

And Focht, tell your crew to stop doin what YOU blaim FAnG for ... *cough* hypocrit *cough*
Children, children! Take it to the battle field pls
Unread 16 Sep 2003, 11:31   #116
ZoRlaC
The Reborn Dragon

ZoRlaC is an unknown quantity at this point
That was briefly the point. You see, I know neither you or focht , hence I am what you may consider as an outsider. Viewing this from the outside.

I didn't say you didn't like people who has been in fury, but by looking at your posts it could seem as if a general hate towards your opinion of what fury is/was.

My head is in no ones ass
R4: 34:25:15 (Fury)
R5: 36:18:13 (Fury)
R6: 23:14:14 (Fury)
R7: 14:23:7 (Fury)(Commodore)
R8: Trying (Fury) (Critters)
R9: 3:1:9 (Golden Circle)
R9.5 : 22:4:7 (Golden Circle Command)
ZoRlaC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2003, 11:37   #117
RealJames
Retired at the top

RealJames is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by lizardking
I hope u have atleast a piece of credibility left after this round is over.
I'm Eclipse, I have no credibility in the eyes of most AD posters.

"That's what the internet's for - slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards, J&SBSB
RealJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2003, 11:40   #118
Maddix
Imposter?

Quote:
the day you write truth on AD and not twist other pple's words might be the day you realize to drop the good old Fury additude and stop being a spoiled brat.
I am worried how he knows about the super secret meeting we didn't have the other day tho

Unread 16 Sep 2003, 12:15   #119
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Quote:
Originally posted by Maddix
I am worried how he knows about the super secret meeting we didn't have the other day tho
Dont spoil it.
We had a meeting.
You are part of REET.
Fang says so.
Period.

P.S. KJ i dont give a flying toss what you think but im afraid also other ppl (Zorlac is not Eclipse wasnt ever etc) share the view that you have a serious personality issue when it comes to Fury.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 16 Sep 2003, 12:23   #120
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Dont spoil it.
We had a meeting.
You are part of REET.
Fang says so.
Period.

P.S. KJ i dont give a flying toss what you think but im afraid also other ppl (Zorlac is not Eclipse wasnt ever etc) share the view that you have a serious personality issue when it comes to Fury.
heh, I told maddix in pm yesterday that I believe **** about "R"EET, which also morden admits was just to provoke you.

and that statement shows you care Focht, otherwise you wouldn't post you don't care . And you can think whetever you like about my opinion towards Fury m8, fact that you must base yerself of Zorlac's view.

rgds Kj

P.S. you know what the difference is between FAnG and Eclipse's actions? me and morden got logs, talked to several eclipse and tot command pple, we ACTUALLY have thoughts of those pple and we KNOW what some of their goals are. You eclipse on the other hand know **** and just try to spread other lies to counter ours, yet we atleast have something to base these assumptions on.

Maybe think about that before you come bitching at how unfair FAnG has been to Big Mr Eclipse

FA Gaming community

Unread 16 Sep 2003, 12:27   #121
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Dont spoil it.
We had a meeting.
You are part of REET.
Fang says so.
Period.
btw incase you didn't notice, MAddix said that about my chat with HIM yesterday not about your chats with rah

FA Gaming community

Unread 16 Sep 2003, 12:34   #122
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Quote:
Maddix lies aswell ? omg lying shocker on AD.

KJ maybe noone takes you for full ?
Just a thought.
Your logs of whatever you believe is the truth prove nothing, thats why logs are not seen as a credible source because everyone with a notepad and 3 seconds time can makeup whatever he feels like.
Zorlacs opinion is infact like he stated the opinion of someone outside Eclipse/Fang and its amuseing to see this person make such a statement about you. A statement made already about you nearly every round you played. Maybe there is a little truth in it, who should judge that.
It doesnt really matter for me nor others what you believe about fury since fury has disbanded a couple of rounds ago. This might be new to you so ill write it again: FURY DISBANDED. now you might wake up. atleast i hope so and smell the coffee that we are in r10 in a totally different game with totally different alliances.
This is the first step. When you realise this its not far off from realising that your post of a so called REET is bollox and should be closed. Amuseingly you admitted it already yourself so there is no real point in going on about it.
Knowing you for a couple of rounds and knowing alot of AD ppl and how they feel towards you i can only say if i was you i wouldnt try to blame a foreign force or rumors for the behaviour ppl tend to have towards you/Fang.
This fate was sealed when they made YOU their political voice. Leff would have been a far better choice since ive not seen him present us such a mess of fakelogs, rumorspreading, lies and baseless accusations yet.
Off for the day. Ponder on about a new block, This time try to mix other letters in. Its like scrabble, different letters give different score Kjel.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 16 Sep 2003, 12:46   #123
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:

KJ maybe noone takes you for full ?
Just a thought.
Your logs of whatever you believe is the truth prove nothing, thats why logs are not seen as a credible source because everyone with a notepad and 3 seconds time can makeup whatever he feels like.
Zorlacs opinion is infact like he stated the opinion of someone outside Eclipse/Fang and its amuseing to see this person make such a statement about you. A statement made already about you nearly every round you played. Maybe there is a little truth in it, who should judge that.
It doesnt really matter for me nor others what you believe about fury since fury has disbanded a couple of rounds ago. This might be new to you so ill write it again: FURY DISBANDED. now you might wake up. atleast i hope so and smell the coffee that we are in r10 in a totally different game with totally different alliances.
This is the first step. When you realise this its not far off from realising that your post of a so called REET is bollox and should be closed. Amuseingly you admitted it already yourself so there is no real point in going on about it.
Knowing you for a couple of rounds and knowing alot of AD ppl and how they feel towards you i can only say if i was you i wouldnt try to blame a foreign force or rumors for the behaviour ppl tend to have towards you/Fang.
This fate was sealed when they made YOU their political voice. Leff would have been a far better choice since ive not seen him present us such a mess of fakelogs, rumorspreading, lies and baseless accusations yet.
Off for the day. Ponder on about a new block, This time try to mix other letters in. Its like scrabble, different letters give different score Kjel.
I deleted the part of Maddix's lie as that was a mistake. I admit I'm not Fury's #1 fan but I do like ALOT of pple in Fury. What I don't like in fury is the additude of some and they style they played with. Apart from that I get along fine with most ex Fury players, even you at some occasions.
I'm not in charge of politics, I'm not the political voice of FAnG, I'm only part of an HC crew and don't tend to act like the big CEO thingy.

And yes, we "could" fake logs and all yes. But let's be honnest here Focht. You KNOW we got logs of some of your command that might give certain "clues" or "hints". We don't use these logs to post here for prove, we use them to base these assumptions on, that's all. If you read them, unbiassed, you'd 100% agree with what we came to conclude aswell.
We don't make up thoughts of your crew, we just read what THEY wrote to us, maybe you should be bitching at your own crew for a change.

AD pple are biassed. What their opinion about me is doesn't really get to me. I know their opinion won't change as I even got pple like sonnen who feeds lies on IRC about me and such .

Fact that you call me Kjel again proves you like to play it personal. That's probably your worst habbit. When you tend to lose something or think you cannot win with normal arguements, you tend to go personal. And yes, I'm not the only one who claims that.

/me waits for the next personal dig at Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 16 Sep 2003, 12:57   #124
Jorinn
Toyboy

Jorinn has a spectacular aura aboutJorinn has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
We don't use these logs to post here for prove, we use them to base these assumptions on, that's all.
Carefull now kj, assumptions are the mother of all **** ups*

*Except in PA, where they are generally correct.
Unread 16 Sep 2003, 12:59   #125
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally posted by Jorinn
*Except in PA, where they are generally correct.
how can they? we made them all up, didn't you know?

FA Gaming community

Unread 16 Sep 2003, 14:53   #126
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I hope there's a bit of political intrigue for what quite possibly will be the last round of PA. A round in which every alliance just fights everyone else in a melee would be a rather disappointing culmination considering the history of the game.
Unread 16 Sep 2003, 15:21   #127
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
I'm Eclipse, I have no credibility in the eyes of most AD posters.

Most AD posters have no credibility in the eyes of the rest of the Planetarion Community.

AND BEFORE ANY OF YOU SMART ALECS TELL ME I AM NOW AN AD POSTER, HAVING POSTED ON THE AFOREMENTIONED AD, I MEAN REGULAR POSTERS...
Unread 16 Sep 2003, 15:36   #128
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Tomkat
Most AD posters have no credibility in the eyes of the rest of the Planetarion Community.

At least some of us realize this fact, and have fun with it

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2003, 15:40   #129
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
I clearly ROCK!!!
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2003, 15:44   #130
Jorinn
Toyboy

Quote:
how can they? we made them all up, didn't you know?
That's because assumptiions are always made up. I can assum that you'll respondto a post addressed to "kj" and because this is pa I was right but of course assumptions are the mother of all **** ups so I could of been wrong. Looping logic continues.......
Unread 16 Sep 2003, 15:46   #131
Jorinn
Toyboy

Quote:

AND BEFORE ANY OF YOU SMART ALECS TELL ME I AM NOW AN AD POSTER, HAVING POSTED ON THE AFOREMENTIONED AD, I MEAN REGULAR POSTERS...
Um, yeah, but what most people say on IRC has little credibility either.
Unread 16 Sep 2003, 16:16   #132
Maddix
Imposter?

Quote:
heh, I told maddix in pm yesterday that I believe **** about "R"EET, which also morden admits was just to provoke you.
Quote:
btw incase you didn't notice, MAddix said that about my chat with HIM yesterday not about your chats with rah
Quote:
Oh my, look what a little joke can cause! And some people actually believe what is said on these forums?

To quote Scouse (I think it was): "hahahahhahahahahhahahahha"

Hmm btw, why are you trying to provoke me Morden you meanie?

Unread 16 Sep 2003, 16:47   #133
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold
lol you guys have all the fun while im at college, evil fkers.

I wouldnt say Ive been provokative, but so far there have been no straight answers, we get the "we are not part of a powerblock" which depends on your view of a block, and like in this thread we get the "We are not allied to Reduco,elysium and ToT" but that does not mean they arent allied to ToT and Elysium

if you've not noticed most of my posts have been around seeking out that part of the truth which seems to be ignored or just shunted to the side.

So if it is true that there are no relations to ToT and no relations to Elysium, feel free to correct us infront of everyone else here, afterall its not like its the truth or that it could come back to bite you later now is it?

So if your really desperate to stop everyone coming out with there assumptions either based on fact of supposition then why not come out of the closet and tell everyone how solo you are just for the record that is.

Anyways off out for a bit back later sometime (the weather is great here)
Unread 16 Sep 2003, 18:03   #134
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Why would anyone wish to stop you from makeing your own assumptions. Furah was in r8 an assumption and no hard facts nor any posts could have changed that.
Same happend to various shadowblocks which happend in pa history. Not even to mention various "supposed to be" naps and agreements. (the joy of consortium not even named here)
No clear "no" did stop any rumors nor did it leave any space for changes in the preset minds of certain alliance HCs who "uncovered" this first.
So hardly its exspectable that any statement will stop fang hc from posting a new shocker in the next hours. EET or TEE failed, now you brought REET after the thread was closed and now we have already someone joining the bandwagon with multiple unnamed alliances who act as flak. (lets call it mohahahahah-LEET)
Thats called dynamite fishing. Bomb till something swims up the surface.
So any reply to it is as much a waste of time as not posting such and keeping you pondering about it.
Eventho the 2nd option is far more entertaining and amuseing.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 16 Sep 2003, 18:04   #135
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Quote:
Oh my, look what a little joke can cause! And some people actually believe what is said on these forums?

To quote Scouse (I think it was): "hahahahhahahahahhahahahha"

Hmm btw, why are you trying to provoke me Morden you meanie?
I guess you found in Kj the ideal victim here. I couldnt find another explination for the always popping up pms after a boardpost which has anything to do with Fang or r7 (KJ's heartbeatround).
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 16 Sep 2003, 18:17   #136
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all
so Focht, can you say whether or not Eclipse are solo or dodge the question again?
Unread 16 Sep 2003, 18:22   #137
Maddix
Imposter?

Quote:
I wouldnt say Ive been provokative, but so far there have been no straight answers
Takes the fun out of it if you give a straight answer tho doesn't it?

Quote:
Originally posted by The_Fish
so Focht, can you say whether or not Eclipse are solo or dodge the question again?
Had RealJames not cunning dodged this:
Quote:
/me stirs ****

How do you define powerblock?
We could have had an answer, damn everyone for not being as stupid as Dreadn00b

Unread 16 Sep 2003, 19:39   #138
Killerbij
Roidhumper

Killerbij is an unknown quantity at this point
Until I hear Eclipse HC tell that they have and WILL NOT nap/ally/cooperate with elysium and/or tot in round 10 (also known as PAX) I guess at least the EET part is for real. Which saddens me because all 3 alliances should be more than capable of giving all of us a good fight on their own. It just takes a little more skill and guts which will result in a much nicer game in the end.
Unread 16 Sep 2003, 19:55   #139
Jorinn
Toyboy

Quote:
Originally posted by Killerbij
Until I hear Eclipse HC tell that they have and WILL NOT nap/ally/cooperate with elysium and/or tot in round 10 (also known as PAX) I guess at least the EET part is for real. Which saddens me because all 3 alliances should be more than capable of giving all of us a good fight on their own. It just takes a little more skill and guts which will result in a much nicer game in the end.
Yes, but that of course still leaves various options open to them, what you're really looking for is Focht, Sonnenbomber etc. to go "We are solo and will remain so for round 10 and we will have no alliance relations with anyone", or something to that effect.
Unread 16 Sep 2003, 20:20   #140
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
Why would any of them commit to that, when no one else is forced to...and all this speculation, in fact, takes the limelight off of what (potentially, theoretically) other alliances are doing?

People already admitted this thread was a wind-up (read: troll) therefore any credibility in the argument of a "block" between the suggested alliances is null.

It's got to be all or nothing imho. If people want a guarantee of no-blocking, then everyone needs to publically endorse that stance.

You simply can't expect 3 alliances to tie their hands while 3 others (hypothetically) are free and clear to block up if they so pleased....again, especially when there's no good reason for it.

Speculation led to VOM being formed, and in doing so, ruined what should have been the first block-free round.

Learn from that mistake, don't blindly go down the same path because a few halfwits are posting un-founded rumors (and just plain bull****) for their own amusement.

"Hear all, trust nothing"

Utterly useless since r3
Unread 16 Sep 2003, 20:33   #141
Parthos
lippy bint

Parthos is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Jorinn
Yes, but that of course still leaves various options open to them, what you're really looking for is Focht, Sonnenbomber etc. to go "We are solo and will remain so for round 10 and we will have no alliance relations with anyone", or something to that effect.
Umm, I'm naive.

And this isn't fake naivete this time.

What makes people think they have a right to know the inner workings and plans of other peoples' business? Does anyone else think it's really bizarre when people post demands for confirmation/denial of accusations, especially when 100% of the time lately the purported accustions have been entirely made up simply to stir up ****?

I mean, it's like totally boring. If you're going to make **** up, get some personality and at least be inventive about it ffs. "Ooh so and so is going to block such and such" is the most pedestrian kind of fake info trolling imaginable. Come on, throw in some bots or stolen credit cards or hc-on-hc fellatio or something, make it juicy. Entertain me, dammit, don't bore me to death with "zoning board passes variance shocker!" tripe.
12:17 AM: Cochese: if PA team was a liquor, they'd be that plastic-half gallon for $8 stuff
Parthos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2003, 22:01   #142
Jorinn
Toyboy

Quote:
Originally posted by Parthos
Umm, I'm naive.

And this isn't fake naivete this time.

What makes people think they have a right to know the inner workings and plans of other peoples' business? Does anyone else think it's really bizarre when people post demands for confirmation/denial of accusations,
Heh, never did that, try quoting someone else.
Unread 16 Sep 2003, 23:34   #143
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
bull****
ok focht, I'll ask it straight to you as Eclipse CEO. Like Morden says, if you just make a statement then we'll quit making these assumptions

Q: are you allied or napped or have relations with either Tot, elysium or both?

A: ?

just answer it. If you say no then we believe you. If you lie then there goes all your future credibility and that of eclipse.

upto you, you could have solved this issue like YEARS ago, yet you kept avoiding it over and over again, so here I ask it to you straigtly.

rgds Kj

P.S. I'm asking about the CURRENT situation, I'm not asking to make a promise for the rest of the round. I also do not see this, like cochese descibes, as a justification for other blocks to form freely.

FA Gaming community

Unread 16 Sep 2003, 23:35   #144
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all
Until we get a clear answer from Focht or any other Eclipse HC, people will work on the assumption that EET exists.
Unread 16 Sep 2003, 23:35   #145
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
I guess you found in Kj the ideal victim here. I couldnt find another explination for the always popping up pms after a boardpost which has anything to do with Fang or r7 (KJ's heartbeatround).
yup, as always 100% accurate, fair and to the point

FA Gaming community

Unread 16 Sep 2003, 23:51   #146
Cochese
Retired

Quote:
Until we get a clear answer from Focht or any other Eclipse HC, people will work on the assumption that EET exists.

In other words, form a counter-block for a non-existant block, then be twatted by the rest of the universe's counter-counter block.

Or more precisely, r9 all over again. Yay.

Utterly useless since r3
Unread 17 Sep 2003, 00:05   #147
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Quote:
ok focht, I'll ask it straight to you as Eclipse CEO. Like Morden says, if you just make a statement then we'll quit making these assumptions

Q: are you allied or napped or have relations with either Tot, elysium or both?

A: ?

just answer it. If you say no then we believe you. If you lie then there goes all your future credibility and that of eclipse.

upto you, you could have solved this issue like YEARS ago, yet you kept avoiding it over and over again, so here I ask it to you straigtly.

rgds Kj

P.S. I'm asking about the CURRENT situation, I'm not asking to make a promise for the rest of the round. I also do not see this, like cochese descibes, as a justification for other blocks to form freely.
I think you got your answer here already. You think any assumptions will stop on an answer about politics of eclipse ?
EET was not a problem, neither was reet- The next will be wet or tet or whatever other letters you wish to form a new assumption on to justify your witchhunt. Furah was not true, yet it was used to justify a block and your word if it will stop any cooperation someone else is already admitting against a block you dont even know existing seems like a joke considering someone else posting:

Quote:
You give me the word it wont be about future relations, but im sure youll come here bitching latest in 2 weeks again or whenever you feel new assumptions need to be made about our or others political stand.
We have no obligation neither now nor anytime to wash our politics on AD simple as that. We will not and have never been in the need to justify our politics to you or anyone else since you are no trial or whatever role you gave yourself. So noone needs to swear an oath on the bible to get away from your assumptions or your attempt to raise a witchhunt to benefit your own powerhunger or roundwinningdreams.
I simply say if you feel the need to block to counter whatever assumptions you may feel the need to make, it is really up to you but this would put you in a very bad place if those rumors are not true eh ? So clearly i will not give you a cheap way out and leave you in the darkness, not admitting and not denying anything just to stirr the **** up more for you.
If we blocked and you do nothing you are in the ****.
If we didnt and you block now you are in the **** aswell.
It will be a great amusement to see you finding a way out of it since you started this silly accusation and assumption game
You could have maybe come 2 weeks ago and simply asked for it but 3 threads on AD and your selfrighteous gesture of makeing yourself judge and jury over rumors amuses me to no point and will certainly not lead to any cooperation.
P.S. KJ you had an answer on this topic already 3 weeks ago so asking me now again makes your statement of a stop of any harassment a) a lie and b) removes all credibility on any further promises from you.
Gn8 now and keep the rumormill running
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 17 Sep 2003, 00:14   #148
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:

P.S. KJ you had an answer on this topic already 3 weeks ago so asking me now again makes your statement of a stop of any harassment a) a lie and b) removes all credibility on any further promises from you.
Gn8 now and keep the rumormill running
alot changed in 3 weeks. You didn't provide me with a yes/no answer yet and you leave room for suggestion etc. I still await a true yes/no answer, untill that moment, like Fish I will consider there is some sort of cooperation goin on.

Not because I can form a counter block then, only to avoid eclipse claiming later on they did it all fair and square when this rumour happens to be true, that's all.

Have a good night m8

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 17 Sep 2003, 02:48   #149
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by G.K Zhukov
Someone who told us he didnt play?
Since when was owning a planet a requirement for this 'game'?

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2003, 05:27   #150
Omnipotent
Eternal Pagan

Omnipotent is an unknown quantity at this point
Who cares, it´s only a game