User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 20 Aug 2003, 20:29   #1
Ice
Angel

Ice is an unknown quantity at this point
Hello (please read before closing)

i am currently in itc catterick doing my basic infantry training and didnt get time to say bye to my friends etc so please keep this thread open so i can reply over the next few days where i will have access.

Chemical, one of my longest friends in pa, sorry i didnt say goodbye but i didnt have time etc miss you lots and hope to see you soon (online)

Morden same to you mate, hope its going well wish you all the luck etc

Fred, Illegal, Equinox, Seduzer, i dont have time to name everyone, you all know who you are anbd i will reply ASAPm please dont delete this thread i dont have time to make new ones.

Thanks again, and hope to see you online soon.

P.S not sure which of you play anymore, so if you know some1 who doesnt please say so here.
(Illegal) as that sorta caused it
(Illegal) so he was running to the bathroom with cum dripping from his face
(Illegal) yer
(Illegal) poor sod
Ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Aug 2003, 20:31   #2
Gerbie
pe0n

Gerbie is an unknown quantity at this point
You could send private msgs, or make a new topic then. Which I bet will be necessary because this one will get closed real soon.
round 7 noob: rank 6.198 25:20:25 - VoC member
round 8 noob: rank 4.112 7:2:3 - TFD member
round 9 rank 941 23:1:9 - TFD HC
round 9.5 rank 860 22:7:3 - TFD HC
round 10: rank unknown (was #1 for a while) 5:2:5 - Vengeance pe0n
round 10.5: rank 683 19:10:2 - VGN member
round 11: rank 138 8:8:4 - VsN member
round 12: rank 515 - VGN 'special attack officer' -> jumped ship to Rock
round 13: rank 85: NoS
Gerbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Aug 2003, 20:31   #3
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough
Peace
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Aug 2003, 20:32   #4
Ice
Angel

Hi Psi, hows it going? do you know if the others play?
(Illegal) yer
(Illegal) poor sod
Unread 20 Aug 2003, 20:45   #5
Nathan

chemical sent an sms to his mum instead of his bf by accident so he hasnt been on much, ciao.

DM forever
Unread 20 Aug 2003, 21:09   #6
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Nathan
chemical sent an sms to his mum instead of his bf by accident so he hasnt been on much, ciao.
That's y u dont save ur parents sms number on ur phone..
Unread 20 Aug 2003, 21:39   #7
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Gerbie
You could send private msgs, or make a new topic then. Which I bet will be necessary because this one will get closed real soon.
Seems like another goodbye thread - little reason to close it. Will edit the title for clarity.
Unread 20 Aug 2003, 21:41   #8
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Traitor.
Unread 20 Aug 2003, 21:48   #9
Gerbie
pe0n

Gerbie is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
Seems like another goodbye thread - little reason to close it. Will edit the title for clarity.
Wow. A nice gesture from a Mod. I thougt mods were just here to repress those that broke the rules.

Well, now fryingdutch.net is gone, I'm just happy to have a thread which is active. Can't wait for PA X. Not sure if I wanna play yet though. But At east the forums liven up again then.

And I need shipstats too. I want strategy discussions about the shipstats. Not about that other stuff. Who cares about covert ops and fleet missions.
round 7 noob: rank 6.198 25:20:25 - VoC member
round 8 noob: rank 4.112 7:2:3 - TFD member
round 9 rank 941 23:1:9 - TFD HC
round 9.5 rank 860 22:7:3 - TFD HC
round 10: rank unknown (was #1 for a while) 5:2:5 - Vengeance pe0n
round 10.5: rank 683 19:10:2 - VGN member
round 11: rank 138 8:8:4 - VsN member
round 12: rank 515 - VGN 'special attack officer' -> jumped ship to Rock
round 13: rank 85: NoS
Gerbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Aug 2003, 22:11   #10
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Ice
Hi Psi, hows it going? do you know if the others play?
It's going well.
The others ... I don't think any of them play anymore ...
I'm still around ... cuz I'm an idiot and can't stop
Ah well.
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 00:04   #11
raffe
pw04r!

raffe has a little shameless behaviour in the past
bubye =)
was nice having you in my gal in r8 for a little while =D

arcanine
raffe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 01:49   #12
Nathan

Quote:
Originally posted by HobbieRogue4
Traitor.
Go collect your pension and **** off
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 10:41   #13
WipeOut
Playboy

WipeOut is an unknown quantity at this point
C ya Ice
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 11:30   #14
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hello (please read before closing)

Quote:
Originally posted by Ice
i am currently in itc catterick doing my basic infantry training and didnt get time to say bye to my friends etc so please keep this thread open so i can reply over the next few days where i will have access.

Chemical, one of my longest friends in pa, sorry i didnt say goodbye but i didnt have time etc miss you lots and hope to see you soon (online)

Fred, Illegal, Equinox, Seduzer, i dont have time to name everyone, you all know who you are anbd i will reply ASAPm please dont delete this thread i dont have time to make new ones.

P.S not sure which of you play anymore, so if you know some1 who doesnt please say so here.
OI ice, I'll miss you aswell. too bad our 'plans' didn't work out as they should cause it'd have been my pleasure to work with you m8

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 03:31   #15
Illegal
Not Bothered

Illegal is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Hello (please read before closing)

Quote:
Originally posted by Ice

I dont play anymore, just did a search for my nick on the forum. I honestly doubt you will ever read this reply, but incase you do we all wanted to stab you in the head for ditching us like that .

I ended #1 Fred #3 and Morden #8 btw. Thats a nice summary for the last 3 months.

Morden is MIA. Me and Fred is still playing. Only us two tho. Send me a board message here and Ill send you my email so we can stay in touch. You can also fetch me and Fred on the other irc server.

Note to everyone but Ice who might read this by accident and be curious: The game Im hinting about it not PA, and dont bother asking. If we wanted you with us we would have asked.
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 03:35   #16
Illegal
Not Bothered

Quote:
Originally posted by HobbieRogue4
Traitor.
Noone cared the last time you said it, noone will the next time.

He had a personal agenda, get over it.
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 04:11   #17
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Illegal
Noone cared the last time you said it, noone will the next time.

He had a personal agenda, get over it.
For irony,

Traitor.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 11:33   #18
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold
Re: Re: Hello (please read before closing)

Quote:
Originally posted by Illegal
is MIA. Me and Fred is still playing. Only us two tho. Send me a board message here and Ill send you my email so we can stay in touch. You can also fetch me and Fred on the other irc server.

Im not MIA ;-) just every time ive looked for you, you havent been onl IRC

Anyways Ice, have fun in the army and best of luck, give us a shout when you finish etc, laters.
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 22:59   #19
Sad
TeamPies

Sad will become famous soon enoughSad will become famous soon enough
hey Ice long time no see hope ur doing fine in teh army.
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 20:34   #20
Ice
Angel

Hey

just finished a really long day running etc and im having a great time.its great to hear from you guys and im sure i'll stay in touch with some of you. i'll write you PM's and try get on irc when i can.

Thanks for some fun round's etc guys and i hope i can visit in the future with lots of new players etc.

bi bi for now
(Illegal) yer
(Illegal) poor sod
Unread 7 Sep 2003, 00:24   #21
Illegal
Not Bothered

Quote:
Originally posted by Zh|l
For irony,

Traitor.
Being a 'traitor' was one of the best ways to have fun in planetarion. After all its just a game. So drop your 'holier than thou' act and take your head out of your lovespot.

If you still to this date take things like that personal, then you need professional help.

If you dont, then there is hope for you yet.
Unread 7 Sep 2003, 00:27   #22
Mav
Band of Brothers

Mav is an unknown quantity at this point
Bah, it is a shame to see you go, take care.

NoS Officer, OMG / Adelante Officer, Eclipse Officer, FAnG HC, Mistu, [1up].
Mav is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2003, 00:35   #23
Illegal
Not Bothered

Quote:
Originally posted by Mav
Bah, it is a shame to see you go, take care.
Admire the guy, he now has a meaningfull life. How many of the old hardcore PA players who are still around can say the same?

For a quick example look at the git trying to flame me above.
Unread 7 Sep 2003, 00:41   #24
Fred of Bedrock

Fred of Bedrock has a spectacular aura aboutFred of Bedrock has a spectacular aura aboutFred of Bedrock has a spectacular aura about
Hello m8.

Good to hear you are in the army. You were a good friend and some-one I trusted regardless of certain things that happened in a previous round.

I always found you to be loyal and true to me and some-one I value as a friend.

I am playing my last hardcore round of a different game myself as we have sold the Motel and I will be doing something else with my life away from the keyboard. Doing quite well atm in the game and hope to finish somewhere appropriate for my last round of gaming hardcore.

As far as traitor talk I know too well the implications of talk. What is needed is to look back ad reflect if the accuser who-ever they may be ever betrayed any-one else or was it merely part of the game. PA was fun, it isnt now and hasnt been for a while. I made many friends... and enemies... too many of each to name. I can tell you however that I dont know one person who didnt at one stage "betray" their ally so perhaps talk of traitors etc takes away the fun aspect people created by doing such.

To all those who made my gaming fun and entertaining I say thank you.... to Spinner I still think you should be sacked if the game is to ever become fun again as you are that bad for the game that it has no salvation without you being fired.
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 23:27   #25
genosse27
Hamburger

genosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Re: Hello (please read before closing)

Quote:
Originally posted by Kjeldoran
OI ice, I'll miss you aswell. too bad our 'plans' didn't work out as they should cause it'd have been my pleasure to work with you m8

rgds Kj
i can only agree here. sad to see u go.
but i bet my ass that u will come back soon ;-)