User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 29 Aug 2003, 22:20   #51
Biusa
Proud to be a Ðragon!

Biusa is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by The_Fish
Antti, you are liek... sexy.
Nathan I feel teh same way bout you rlly
Someone told me you are coming to Finland next summer, am I right?!
Unread 29 Aug 2003, 22:21   #52
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all
yes! I cant miss out on all the hot man sex0r!

I told Ruud that I'd go, and I meant it!
Unread 31 Aug 2003, 14:47   #53
Mav
Band of Brothers

Mav is an unknown quantity at this point
I have been asked a good few times on netgamers now, "have you heard anything about a Eclipse / ToT agreement" That seems to be the most popular / obvious one at the moment.

NoS Officer, OMG / Adelante Officer, Eclipse Officer, FAnG HC, Mistu, [1up].
Mav is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Aug 2003, 21:23   #54
das_experiment

das_experiment is an unknown quantity at this point
Tsk Tsk

Ive not heard anything about such a thing.
das_experiment is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Aug 2003, 21:24   #55
BigJoe

BigJoe is an unknown quantity at this point
It seems that wp is conspicously silent about this and alot of replys on this thread is the usual trash talk/denials which may or may not be coverups to hide the subject of this thread. Can hc of dragons /wp reply seriously with a yes/no and also confirm that there has been no talks regarding this block? I didnt understand the drunk reply from jurgen . I am reminded of when vom was first talked about and the replys were similar to this thread and vom was at first called something that would not happen.
Unread 1 Sep 2003, 21:38   #56
Biusa
Proud to be a Ðragon!

Biusa is an unknown quantity at this point
BigJoe: I think I already answered to the WP part, and ND part.
Atleast this block is something I have never heard of (Ðragons / Wolfpack / Newdawn). I have not, nor have Ðragons been in any talks about that block. Read my earlier post, it'll clarify the things a bit.
ND I personally consider friendly tho, cuz of the sexy The_Fish etc.
(Unlike some other alliances). No talks about alliances / Blocks for Ðragons so far, we'll see how the universe is evolving.
Unread 1 Sep 2003, 21:55   #57
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all
*huggles Antti*

I also consider Dragons and WP friendly *personally* because I have lots of mates in both, but on an alliance level, ND has not had any talks with either of them. It simply wont happen.
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 04:26   #58
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Maddix
I would hardly call two alliances allying together a block, especially with the 150 member (I think) limit on the alliances.

The game would probably actually benefit from 4/5/6 groups of paired alliances. The blocks are created (imo) when these groups then start to work together.

Oh and to add fuel to the fire the latest rumour I've heard (no evidence what-so-ever) was that Eclipse and Virus would be working together.
Eh?

Classic: "News to me."

The classic "Of course you would say that" will follow shortly.

But seriously. Me - ViruS. Me. ViruS. Me.. ViruS?

I don't think so.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 08:36   #59
Maddix
Imposter?

Maddix is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Zh|l
Eh?

Classic: "News to me."

The classic "Of course you would say that" will follow shortly.

But seriously. Me - ViruS. Me. ViruS. Me.. ViruS?

I don't think so.
Wasn't aware you were still playing, but in any case...

Quote:
Oh and to add fuel to the fire the latest rumour I've heard (no evidence what-so-ever) was that Eclipse and Virus would be working together.

R2: XXV
R3: Æternals
R4: Fx9/Wolfpack
R5: Legion
R6: Legion BC
R7: Legion BC
R8: RaH BC
R9: RaH HC
Maddix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 11:59   #60
Omnipotent
Eternal Pagan

Omnipotent is an unknown quantity at this point
people still playing this game? :eek:
Omnipotent is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 12:46   #61
Provider
Smurf Forever

Provider is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by BigJoe
It seems that wp is conspicously silent about this and alot of replys on this thread is the usual trash talk/denials which may or may not be coverups to hide the subject of this thread. Can hc of dragons /wp reply seriously with a yes/no and also confirm that there has been no talks regarding this block? I didnt understand the drunk reply from jurgen . I am reminded of when vom was first talked about and the replys were similar to this thread and vom was at first called something that would not happen.
If you would have read better you would have seen a reply from me already. Dunno how officially you want it. Since it's AD you could and should understand that 99,99% here is total bull**** which is why most hc's wouldn't even bother to reply officially.

Well to the point then. The entire idea is nonsense.. you want more? oh and when will you use your real nick instead of a fake new one?

-=Caliban [ND HC]=-

rnd 3: If I only could remember - GIA HC/TGS
rnd 4: [30:14:3] (smurfs) - Fury/TGS HC || rnd 5: [21:4:16] (gauls) - TGS HC / WPO
rnd 6: [1:2:4] (LotR) - WP HC || rnd 7: [22:8:9] - WP HC
rnd 8: [55:8:9] - WP HC || rnd 9: [11:10:8] - WP HC || rnd 9,5: [x:y:z] -
WP HC rnd 10,11,12 etc cant be assed anymore to write it down here.
rnd 35, 36. 37: ND

Proud to be a Wolf in [WolfPack]
Provider is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 13:33   #62
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold
Seems to me that this thread was made, so that certain Alliance HC's could justify the creation of counter block, thus they can say they werent the first to create a block.

How original.
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 14:13   #63
Maddix
Imposter?

Maddix is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Morden
Seems to me that this thread was made, so that certain Alliance HC's could justify the creation of counter block, thus they can say they werent the first to create a block.

How original.
Nail.

Hammer.

Head.

With the added "new account" posting it as well. New game, same politics

R2: XXV
R3: Æternals
R4: Fx9/Wolfpack
R5: Legion
R6: Legion BC
R7: Legion BC
R8: RaH BC
R9: RaH HC
Maddix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2003, 02:01   #64
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Wasn't aware you were still playing, but in any case...

I know. I saw it, but I had to give a 'classic' response for old times sake.

As for me playing, I have not committed myself as of yet.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote