User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 12 Nov 2003, 15:49   #1
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
stupidity, sheer stupidity

i work in a library, and, as such, i ofter read the trade magazine: The Bookseller and ofter there are little stories that have been sent in by booksellers etc but today, i came across one that took stupidity -or possibly narrow mindedness- to a new level
A woman took a book back to the shop she had bought it from, claiming that it would be a corrupting influence on her daughter -who is only 4 years old- and that the book was decieving.
when asked what the problem with the book was, the woman explained that on the front of the book, the character was wearing a dress, but throughout the rest of the book, she was wearing dungarees, blatantly making her a lesbian and therefore the she couldnt give the book to her daughter as it might corrupt her.
the books name you ask (this is what really tops it off for me)
topsy and tim look after their pets

sheer, pure, and utter stupidity.
Unread 12 Nov 2003, 15:56   #2
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about
Re: stupidity, sheer stupidity

she has a point though since all lesbians in cell block h (Aussie TV program shown in the uk) wore dungaree's.
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2003, 15:57   #3
The General8
NOT a yuppie....yet

The General8 is infamous around these partsThe General8 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
i work in a library, and, as such, i ofter read the trade magazine: The Bookseller and ofter there are little stories that have been sent in by booksellers etc but today, i came across one that took stupidity -or possibly narrow mindedness- to a new level
A woman took a book back to the shop she had bought it from, claiming that it would be a corrupting influence on her daughter -who is only 4 years old- and that the book was decieving.
when asked what the problem with the book was, the woman explained that on the front of the book, the character was wearing a dress, but throughout the rest of the book, she was wearing dungarees, blatantly making her a lesbian and therefore the she couldnt give the book to her daughter as it might corrupt her.
the books name you ask (this is what really tops it off for me)
topsy and tim look after their pets

sheer, pure, and utter stupidity.
please tell me you are joking, no one can be that stupid!

Quote:
Originally posted by an anon neg-repper

all your posts are shit. it's like a more accurate turbonegro song
i post on a internet forum!
The General8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2003, 16:11   #4
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

That HAS to be false, nobody in todays society is that much of a ****ing retard.
Unread 12 Nov 2003, 16:14   #5
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rids
That HAS to be false, nobody in todays society is that much of a ****ing retard.

I beg to differ.
Unread 12 Nov 2003, 16:33   #6
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
I beg to differ.
And he even provided evidance
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2003, 17:27   #7
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

it is from:
The Bookseller magazine, you should be able to ask to read it in any library, issue 31st october, and the article is on the back page, and as far as i know, the verify everything before it goes in, otherwise i imagine they would have had multiple complaints by now with some of the stuff they print
Unread 12 Nov 2003, 17:43   #8
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: stupidity, sheer stupidity

I once worked in a library, and this does not surprise me. I know of a man who once returned a book that was actually covered, literally coated, in shit. I jest not. I know of another who had a hobby, which invovled hiding bananas on shelves.

Moral: Libraries are magnets for freaks and care in the community patients.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2003, 18:02   #9
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I think dungarees are sexy.
Unread 12 Nov 2003, 18:14   #10
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psi_K
And he even provided evidance :D

SILENCE INFIDEL!
Unread 12 Nov 2003, 19:31   #11
roadrunner_0
cynic

we once had a guy return a book with shit all over it, it was quite funny watching my boss try not to be sick
we also have a guy who regularly moved the mormon bible into the science fiction shelves, which is always funny
Unread 12 Nov 2003, 19:49   #12
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

The mormon thing is a good one.

Going around the UWA library, you start to appreciate how hard being a librarian must be and you must actually have to study to do it. Weird.

<----- I also posted because I wanted you to see thtat
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2003, 19:51   #13
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

I'm Not Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point

I work in a bookstore, there are too many customers that are equally retarded or worse.
Unread 12 Nov 2003, 20:05   #14
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about

silly bint