User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 24 May 2017, 07:37   #1
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts
Does Gal Raiding Exist post tick 500

Okay so now coords are fairly open from early ticks.

Let us agree for the sake of this post that by tick 300 every alliance has full arby.

By tick 300 alliances normally have political deals.

Therefore after this time if you're hitting a galaxy you know two things. Firstly, what alliances are in that gal, & secondly who you have napped/ally in the same galaxy.

I so a few times last round tick 600 onwards then - just as example - CT said they were gal raiding but hitting 2 Kittenz gals with like 8 Kittenz planets on raid and maybe like 2 HR. CT would claim to be gal raiding. I disagreed.

I think after all intel is released and we approach the mid game section of the game gal raiding becomes defunct. Because if you hit a gal with lots allies in they will likely get def from their ally if they're not being targetted. ALso, if you hit a fort you are largely targetting that ally. tbh you might as well be doing full scale p target.

My example might be factually inaccurate, it's just my hazy memory as I am thinking of an example we can relate to.

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2017, 07:48   #2
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: Does Gal Raiding Exist post tick 500

Yes, you are gal raiding.
Continue on hitting forts of the same alliance for 2-3 days, and perhaps you are asking for trouble.
More than anything, when i pick targets its based on gal race spread/chances to gain roids and sometimes incs recieved by that gal up untill that point.

The only alliance ive experinced throwing a hizzy fit over getting their forts targetted is ND and Norseless, and they usual repay the incs with full scale ptargetting and threats of more after only 1 day with incs on their gals.
Ive also heard in the past after being ptargetted things like "Oh you hit our HCs gal, what do you expect" aswell

If you dont like your forts getting incs, dont fort.
Apprime created a 8 man fort or what not last round, to scare of all incs, and im sure others will try do the same thing

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2017, 08:47   #3
bitesize

bitesize is an unknown quantity at this point

Potential solution.

In game naps banned and only 1 alliance at a time.
Then whole uni reshuffle every weekend.
Mad suggestion but it would probably work.
KHPMSBCX
bitesize is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2017, 09:54   #4
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Alliances can disguise their hostility to one another by somewhat preferring to gal raid galaxies with certain alliances in them. This can be useful, as it effectively doubles the efficiency of your attacks: if you roid a random newbie and gain 100 roids, while your opponent does nothing, you've gained 100 roids on them; but if you your opponent and gain 100 roids, you've gained 200 roids on them: they've gone down 100, and you've gone up 100. If that's a prelude (of say, a couple of days) to hot war, then you give yourself a better starting position.

This is much harder with forts, because you can't "slightly" hit a fort. With fence galaxies, you can pick and choose galaxies to hit any number of planets in your opponent's alliance in them. But if your opponent forts, you either hit 8 planets or none. This takes away a lot of military wiggle room. I can hit 5 CT planets in 2 galaxies on day 1, 2 in 1 galaxy on day 2, and 8 in 3 galaxies on day 3, and then start the real war. But against Apprime, if I hit a fort with 8 planets in it on day 1, they'll immediately be on high alert.

Simultaneously, it's counter-productive to be too sensitive to incs. If every time you get half an inc, you retaliate with weapons of mass destruction (ie, alliance p-targeting), very soon you'll have no friends left. And in a game of politics like PA, you need friends to be able to roid your opponents and to reduce the number of incs you'll get yourself.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2017, 12:51   #5
Ultramar
:)

Ultramar has a spectacular aura aboutUltramar has a spectacular aura aboutUltramar has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
ALso, if you hit a fort you are largely targetting that ally. tbh you might as well be doing full scale p target.
I think the issue here is that some alliances react differently to 1 fort receiving incs than others.

You either get 'omg, you hit our fort - it's all out war'.
Or, 'were happy with this arrangement where we limit our incs each night'.

Unfortunately, we're playing Naptarion, nobody likes to get roided and a lot of people throw their toys out of the pram when they get 1 night of incs.
Ultramar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2017, 14:21   #6
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future

Over the 9 day period we were gal raiding before we started hitting Ultores again the number of Kittenz in our raids were:

0 kittenz
1 kittenz
3 kittenz
3 kittenz
0 kittenz
3 kittenz
0 kittenz
6 kittenz
0 kittenz

Each of these raids had between 12-18 targets.

At the same time, Kittenz were giving us very similar incomings, regularly hitting our gals with 3-4 CT in them. We did not believe they were deliberately targetting CT because we both had a fairly reasonable amount of ally relations (limiting target choice) and none with each other.

What gm and myself did object to was you (CBA) telling Kittenz that we were deliberately targetting them (confirmed by gm speaking with Demort) which they believed as you were sat in our block channel trying to play your little sneaky political game. Which resulted in Kittenz p-targetting CT for 3 days straight. Faceless were allied to CT during the time CBA was directing other allies to hit us.
Unread 24 May 2017, 17:12   #7
Buly

Buly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Yes, you are gal raiding.
Continue on hitting forts of the same alliance for 2-3 days, and perhaps you are asking for trouble.
More than anything, when i pick targets its based on gal race spread/chances to gain roids and sometimes incs recieved by that gal up untill that point.

The only alliance ive experinced throwing a hizzy fit over getting their forts targetted is ND and Norseless, and they usual repay the incs with full scale ptargetting and threats of more after only 1 day with incs on their gals.
Ive also heard in the past after being ptargetted things like "Oh you hit our HCs gal, what do you expect" aswell

If you dont like your forts getting incs, dont fort.
Apprime created a 8 man fort or what not last round, to scare of all incs, and im sure others will try do the same thing
This coming from the biggest cry baby when it comes to incs I wouldn't put bows there even, just you. You should type "butch3r" there instead of nd or ct. And please show me a log of nd doing that.
Unread 24 May 2017, 17:56   #8
Joseph
Error

Joseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really nice

Hit a fort when that alliance have random incs its ok, or atleast should be DCable.
But hit a fort when that alliance have a block hitting them already is a war thing.
Some tags who respond with FCs and ptargets when any bunch of members get incs is doomed to fail.
Just my opinion
Unread 24 May 2017, 20:12   #9
Tiamat101

Tiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the rough

I think Gal raiding goes by the wayside around the middle of the round. But remember there are alliances that still operate as oldschool ones meaning they dont like to hit into gals with 3+ their members or will hit into a fort regardless of if its smart. I wish we could go back to better days where arbys weren't solid until like pt700.
Unread 24 May 2017, 20:30   #10
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buly View Post
This coming from the biggest cry baby when it comes to incs I wouldn't put bows there even, just you. You should type "butch3r" there instead of nd or ct. And please show me a log of nd doing that.
Sorry Buly, but we havnt had much forts the last few rounds, we avoid making them.
So when we get "pay back" for roiding a gal with 3-4 members of another tag, we usualy get ptargetted back in return, wich is a hostile act from everyons perspective basicly.

Unread 24 May 2017, 20:37   #11
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
And please show me a log of nd doing that.
Session Time: Tue Jan 17 22:40:53 2017
[22:40:53] <B-Butch3r> yo

Session Time: Wed Jan 18 20:21:05 2017
[20:21:05] <B-Butch3r> yo
[20:21:17] <[ND]Spritfire> evening
[20:21:20] <B-Butch3r> tried to speak to u yesterday about maybe getting some avoidance between ND/BowS
[20:21:39] <B-Butch3r> but now im heading for football, maybe i can speak to u or buly tommorow/later?
[20:21:43] <[ND]Spritfire> sure
[20:21:49] <[ND]Spritfire> but we haven't been hitting eachother very much
[20:22:06] <[ND]Spritfire> not according to my intel atleast

Session Time: Thu Jan 19 19:28:49 2017
[19:28:49] <B-Butch3r> yo
[19:35:05] <B-Butch3r> [ND]Spritfire
[19:44:51] <[ND]Spritfire> I saw your pm
[19:45:14] <[ND]Spritfire> but I am busy, just left the question there for appoco since he usually takes a couple of hours to answer !
[19:45:25] <B-Butch3r> Heh, okey, i could speak to buly
[19:45:27] <B-Butch3r> if he is around?
[19:45:42] <[ND]Spritfire> dosen't look like it
[19:45:46] <B-Butch3r> okey
[22:51:49] <B-Butch3r> Dude ur ptargetting us

Session Time: Fri Jan 20 06:42:21 2017
[06:42:21] <[ND]Spritfire> nah we are just hitting back after you asked for avoidance and sent 40++ fleets at us yesterday
[06:47:16] <B-Butch3r> 40++ sound abit exacterated
[06:47:18] <B-Butch3r> maybe 30

Unread 24 May 2017, 20:48   #12
Ultramar
:)

Ultramar has a spectacular aura aboutUltramar has a spectacular aura aboutUltramar has a spectacular aura about

So what happens when an alliance doesn't Fort, then gets 8 planets p-targeted for 3 waves?

Is that any different to hitting 2 Forts in 1 night on 2 'gal raids'?
Ultramar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2017, 21:02   #13
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultramar View Post
So what happens when an alliance doesn't Fort, then gets 8 planets p-targeted for 3 waves?

Is that any different to hitting 2 Forts in 1 night on 2 'gal raids'?
If you dont want to get gal raided on a fort, dont fort to begin with.
Obviously having forts usual gives you the benefits of ingal defence, so in some rounds there might only be "forted gals" in the universe.
R70 in particular it was like, maybe only 10% of the universe that wasnt a fort of some alliance, and those 10% is usualy battered to shit long long time ago because its scanners, tagless players, defence planets, and what not. If you put 90% of your players in forts, you expect to have 90% of your planets free of incs for the majority of the round?

Some tags DO rotate on targets, if they hit a Ult fort day 1, they would maybe hit a P3ng fort day 2, and a CT fort day 3, and so on.

Unread 24 May 2017, 21:08   #14
Buly

Buly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the rough

Ahhh that one. Ye nothing about forts there, just 40+ fleets after asking avoidance and I believe there was some along other small tags night before that. This "oh we all happened to hit you guys without piggying".
Unread 24 May 2017, 21:55   #15
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Ahhh that one. Ye nothing about forts there, just 40+ fleets after asking avoidance and I believe there was some along other small tags night before that. This "oh we all happened to hit you guys without piggying".
ND HCs/BCs is known to be impossibole to get a hold of at times, even worse now seeing you moved to slack? Using 2-3 days trying to find a a ND representive to speak about "maybe getting some avoidance between ND/BowS" is a long time during the early "gal raiding" phase of the round.
We usualy rotate alliances to hit early on, and as Spritfire said we hadnt been hitting ND, as we always try to hit towards the top of the ranking/skill list, so sooner or later you would get incs.
And on average we send out 3-40 fleets each night, so 40+++ fleets never happend.

Anyways, we hit a ND fort, and ND ptargetted us for the next 2 days even though we only hit their fort 1 day.

Unread 25 May 2017, 10:21   #16
Buly

Hidden coordination is like a ptargeting.

I've seen you cry and wanting to ptarget alliances over less than 10 incs
Unread 25 May 2017, 11:08   #17
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Hang on soooo.....

You approached ND for friendly status, couldn't hold of a HC, then asked again later and still couldn't, then as a sign of good faith you attacked ND with 30 fleets (which later you say is 75% of your alliances attack force) then try and make out your the victim?!

WTF!
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2017, 13:19   #18
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

So Venox & Butcher believe hitting forts isn't targetting that alliance

Everyone else differs?

Unread 25 May 2017, 13:28   #19
Motti
Just Awesome

Motti has a spectacular aura aboutMotti has a spectacular aura aboutMotti has a spectacular aura about

Quote:

Everyone else differs?
Ofcourse, hitting a galaxy with 8/8 in one alliance for example is only ptarget if you say it is. If you cal it gal raiding it is not at all an hostile act.
Motti is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2017, 13:42   #20
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future

Quote:

Everyone else differs?
Did you actually read the responses? Not a single post says "yes, hitting forts when gal raiding, is targetting that alliance". Because you know, it isn't?

Are u seriously suggesting that fort gals by default shouldn't get incs unless that alliance is being deliberately targetted? If everybody shared that belief, then every alliance would play in forts to avoid incs. The fact they don't, I'd suggest, is enough to prove that what you believe is wrong.
Unread 25 May 2017, 13:47   #21
VenoX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motti View Post
Ofcourse, hitting a galaxy with 8/8 in one alliance for example is only ptarget if you say it is. If you cal it gal raiding it is not at all an hostile act.
To be clear, what CBA is referring to as forts are gals with 3/8 members in them, not 8/8 members, which consequently, I'd take as a fairly deliberate act against that alliance.
Unread 25 May 2017, 13:48   #22
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX View Post
Did you actually read the responses? Not a single post says "yes, hitting forts when gal raiding, is targetting that alliance". Because you know, it isn't?

Are u seriously suggesting that fort gals by default shouldn't get incs unless that alliance is being deliberately targetted? If everybody shared that belief, then every alliance would play in forts to avoid incs. The fact they don't, I'd suggest, is enough to prove that what you believe is wrong.
Wow

Fast reply - thank you good Sir

People do play in forts to limit incs. Only war time incs is common in forts tbh hence why ppl fort.

However if you fort you need a decent DC to xdef & dc your gal. That is why every ally doesn't always fort up.

Unread 25 May 2017, 13:50   #23
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:
Exactly....

The same is hitting 3 gals with 12(4*3) planets in of 1 ally and only hitting those planets.

That is P target - not Gal raiding as VenoX & Butcher constantly claim

Unread 25 May 2017, 15:45   #24
VenoX

Quote:
Exactly....

The same is hitting 3 gals with 12(4*3) planets in of 1 ally and only hitting those planets.

That is P target - not Gal raiding as VenoX & Butcher constantly claim
I already gave numbers in our raids above, the numbers you are stating simply didn't happen and those planets in those gals were not the only ones who got hit. Hitting a 3 man "fort" gal and then a single night hitting 6 of one alliance accross 2 gals of 16 players, does not mean you are targetting that alliance.

If someone was to hit 2 of our fort gals for a number of consecutive nights, i would be suspicious and probably be pointing out to that alliance that we've noticed what they're doing, but this simply didn't happen the way you are claiming, which is the only basis of your argument.

The fact is, you lied to Kittenz, telling them that we were actively discussing deliberately targetting them in our block channels so they should hit us in return, when we were allied with your alliance at the time. But this is just the kind of politics I'd expect from someone like you.

I actually expected a little more from Demort than to just blindly follow words from a well known liar. Hell, if Demort had turned around and said, "you're fat, you haven't had incs, nummy nummy nummy" I'd have respected that a lot more instead of using your lies as an excuse.
Unread 25 May 2017, 20:07   #25
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Hidden coordination is like a ptargeting.

I've seen you cry and wanting to ptarget alliances over less than 10 incs
Please show logs of hidden coordination and me wanting to ptarget for 10 incs.

Unread 25 May 2017, 20:10   #26
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Wow

Fast reply - thank you good Sir

People do play in forts to limit incs. Only war time incs is common in forts tbh hence why ppl fort.

However if you fort you need a decent DC to xdef & dc your gal. That is why every ally doesn't always fort up.
Playing in forts to limit incs?

Unread 25 May 2017, 20:15   #27
eXdEaTh

eXdEaTh is an unknown quantity at this point

Obviously no longer...
eXdEaTh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2017, 20:44   #28
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
Hang on soooo.....

You approached ND for friendly status, couldn't hold of a HC, then asked again later and still couldn't, then as a sign of good faith you attacked ND with 30 fleets (which later you say is 75% of your alliances attack force) then try and make out your the victim?!

WTF!
No, when did i try make it out we were the victim?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Is hitting a fort the same as ptargetting in some peoples eyes? apparently.

If we attack a gal, and it consists of 50% of alliance X, its quite likely that alliance X will recieve 40-60% of our fleets.

Unread 25 May 2017, 22:06   #29
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Full random and no exiles!
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2017, 22:08   #30
ArchsteR
lackey

ArchsteR will become famous soon enoughArchsteR will become famous soon enough

I didn't see much gal raiding last round. Mostly ptargetting .
Unread 26 May 2017, 14:09   #31
neps

neps is an unknown quantity at this point

gangbanging is always popular
neps is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2017, 20:37   #32
LIKETOMAS

LIKETOMAS is an unknown quantity at this point

init cost should be lowered! To encourage galraids.
LIKETOMAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2017, 20:45   #33
DeeJay

DeeJay is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Looked pal, if they say its gal raiding must be true
DeeJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2017, 21:23   #34
Papadoc

Papadoc is a jewel in the roughPapadoc is a jewel in the roughPapadoc is a jewel in the roughPapadoc is a jewel in the rough

Init to winit
Unread 27 May 2017, 07:06   #35
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:
I already gave numbers in our raids above, the numbers you are stating simply didn't happen and those planets in those gals were not the only ones who got hit. Hitting a 3 man "fort" gal and then a single night hitting 6 of one alliance accross 2 gals of 16 players, does not mean you are targetting that alliance.

If someone was to hit 2 of our fort gals for a number of consecutive nights, i would be suspicious and probably be pointing out to that alliance that we've noticed what they're doing, but this simply didn't happen the way you are claiming, which is the only basis of your argument.

The fact is, you lied to Kittenz, telling them that we were actively discussing deliberately targetting them in our block channels so they should hit us in return, when we were allied with your alliance at the time. But this is just the kind of politics I'd expect from someone like you.

I actually expected a little more from Demort than to just blindly follow words from a well known liar. Hell, if Demort had turned around and said, "you're fat, you haven't had incs, nummy nummy nummy" I'd have respected that a lot more instead of using your lies as an excuse.
You hit Kittenz - in block channel you didn't claim any of the sheet and you got peng to go with you - I said to peng and ct that was bad idea - I could get kittenz to not farm you back.

To me it felt like some of the anti ult block were blinding entering tick 900 expecting 0 incs after farming all of ult friends in the lead up.

Peng stopped to be fair and didn't get TOO badly hit back t900.

Norse app also hit kittenz

I asked kittenz to ping Norse - they did and Norse couldn't cope -35% first night of inc hence advandick retired

I saw Norse couldn't cope and ask kittenz to switch to help anti ult block.

Kittenz choose their other recent most hostile - CT - that's it plain and simple

Demort verify?

Unread 27 May 2017, 08:01   #36
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Is this like the time you had "gotten kittenz" off us when they were launching lol waves at us?

Or is this the same help you offered the anti Ult block to "deal with Astatores"?
You are a comical figure, ill give u that

Unread 27 May 2017, 13:27   #37
VenoX

Quote:
in block channel you didn't claim any of the sheet
We went back to gal raiding during this period, yes.

Quote:
and you got peng to go with you
This is a lie.

Quote:
Kittenz choose their other recent most hostile - CT - that's it plain and simple

Demort verify?
You can't ask Demort to verify when he already told gm that they were hitting us because YOU told him we were organising hits on them from the block. Which was a lie.
Unread 27 May 2017, 15:34   #38
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:
We went back to gal raiding during this period, yes.

This is a lie.

You can't ask Demort to verify when he already told gm that they were hitting us because YOU told him we were organising hits on them from the block. Which was a lie.
Daaaaaaaaaaamn

I have some serious influence in PA eh

Unread 27 May 2017, 15:47   #39
Demort
Anarchy Shadow

Demort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really nice

Yes I was aware about peng CT cooperation when you both hit us wasn't organised persay but one of you said you was hitting us other said okay we will hit them too it wasn't CBA who told me but I did ask CBA to confirm it but it was someone else who told me intially and I don't remember telling GM about it he asked me I didn't say yes or no if I remember correct but either way it's a past juncture what's done is done CT was hostile so I hit CT if CT had have avoided us we wouldn't have hit them they made there choice and I made mine end of discussion on the matter

EX

Legion, Fury, Xanadu, Wolfpack, NoS, TSU, LKSAB, Vgn, F-Crew, CT, Insomnia, Angels, VsN, Gross, Osiris, ROCK, XvX, Faceless, Unsullied, Haven, Carisan, RaGe, Carnage, Kittenz and EC

Currently

In ODDR Command
Demort is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2017, 20:58   #40
VenoX

Punctuation saves lives, for real.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demort View Post
Yes I was aware about peng CT cooperation when you both hit us wasn't organised persay
Congrats, well done, that was difficult to figure out. Hey CBA, look at this!

Quote:
but one of you said you was hitting us other said okay we will hit them too
This is not true though.

Quote:
it wasn't CBA who told me but I did ask CBA to confirm it but it was someone else who told me intially
Sorry for not believing you when CBA as good as admitted to it and you told gm the same.

Quote:
and I don't remember telling GM about it he asked me I didn't say yes or no if I remember correct
Evidently you don't because you did.

Quote:
but either way it's a past juncture what's done is done CT was hostile so I hit CT if CT had have avoided us we wouldn't have hit them they made there choice and I made mine end of discussion on the matter
Kittenz were already our most hostile because you kept hitting our forts while we were both gal raiding. We however, didn't listen to little snakes like CBA and believe that Kittenz were deliberately targetting us and retaliate by ptargetting with our allies.

Lets hope you aren't so sensitive to a little incomings this round because judging by the size of you, you won't be able to avoid them all round. You really should do like everyone else though, and put CBA on ignore, i'm sure it'll benefit you and your alliance in the long run!
Unread 28 May 2017, 06:28   #41
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:
Punctuation saves lives, for real.

Congrats, well done, that was difficult to figure out. Hey CBA, look at this!

This is not true though.

Sorry for not believing you when CBA as good as admitted to it and you told gm the same.

Evidently you don't because you did.

Kittenz were already our most hostile because you kept hitting our forts while we were both gal raiding. We however, didn't listen to little snakes like CBA and believe that Kittenz were deliberately targetting us and retaliate by ptargetting with our allies.

Lets hope you aren't so sensitive to a little incomings this round because judging by the size of you, you won't be able to avoid them all round. You really should do like everyone else though, and put CBA on ignore, i'm sure it'll benefit you and your alliance in the long run!

Damn girlie is bitter !!!

Liam this conversation has come to an end but if you hit my gal this round - apprime war declaration on you instantly - get me ?

Unread 28 May 2017, 08:05   #42
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Starting a thread on a subject and then declaring people who rebut your points 'bitter' is what we call a dick move, and the same goes for declaring a discussion 'over' while still posting.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 May 2017, 09:31   #43
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Starting a thread on a subject and then declaring people who rebut your points 'bitter' is what we call a dick move, and the same goes for declaring a discussion 'over' while still posting.
It is CBA. He pretty much invented the 'dick move'.

What goes around comes around. People will just attack his galaxy now to see if app will declare war over this oxygen thief
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 May 2017, 09:32   #44
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba
It is CBA. He pretty much invented the 'dick move'.

What goes around comes around. People will just attack his galaxy now to see if app will declare war over this oxygen thief
Give me his coords and we'll find out!
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 May 2017, 10:01   #45
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

I want, I want!
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote