User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 14 Jun 2006, 17:01   #1
Minty
Who?

Minty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant future
GuilFest (Festival in Guildford)

http://www.guilfest.co.uk/

Has anyone ever been to this?

If so, what is it like?

I don't trust their "What to expect" section.

<Bobzy> Minty, you have a line for everything
<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Ice-Lady> minty is a odd boy
<Game> Minty rocks
<Queen> no minty..cos u rock
<HobbieRogue4> Minty, you stone!
Minty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2006, 17:04   #2
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: GuilFest (Festival in Guildford)

It looks quite gay.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2006, 17:07   #3
Minty
Who?

Minty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant future
Re: GuilFest (Festival in Guildford)

Only because of the pretty colours

I'm not going to claim I am a hardcore fest monster

I just want a day out of my shit hole house

<Bobzy> Minty, you have a line for everything
<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Ice-Lady> minty is a odd boy
<Game> Minty rocks
<Queen> no minty..cos u rock
<HobbieRogue4> Minty, you stone!
Minty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2006, 17:09   #4
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Isn't that the weekend of the speed round final though?
Unread 14 Jun 2006, 17:21   #5
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

A-HA

Embrace

Billy Idol??

I'd seriously consider garrotting myself as a means of entertainment before embarking on that fag-capade.

Each to their own though.

All is nothing, without you.
Phalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2006, 17:23   #6
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

A girl from my work is going to it. She went last year too. Apparantly she enjoyed it *shrug*
Unread 14 Jun 2006, 17:23   #7
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: GuilFest (Festival in Guildford)

A-Ha and Billy Idol? Holy shit, sign me up a week yesterday.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2006, 17:25   #8
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

Lost prophets are playing on the 19th if you want something better to do

I haven't ever heard of it before, I guess there's a couple of smaller bands I'm vaguely interested in seeing.. of course, the lineup doesn't matter too much if the atmosphere's good.
Unread 14 Jun 2006, 17:58   #9
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

the only bands i wouldnt mind seeing in that lineup are boy least likely to and guillemots, one of which i already have tickets for and the other of which im getting tickets for.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2006, 18:22   #10
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I havent heard of 90% of the bands playing and out of the remaining 10%, there's none I'd particularly want to listen to. Your opinoin may vary. I dont really know what youre asking anyway - if you like the music and/or want a day out then go watch the bands, if not then dont

Last edited by Nodrog; 14 Jun 2006 at 18:32.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 10:49   #11
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
It looks quite gay.
Yeah, especially with all that "camping".

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.
pyirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 11:03   #12
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

I live about 15 minutes from Guildford, so I suppose I might go, if only for the comedy. If I can be bothered. Which seems unlikely.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 11:11   #13
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proteus
I live about 15 minutes from Guildford, so I suppose I might go, if only for the comedy. If I can be bothered. Which seems unlikely.
How many tweed blazers do you own and how old are you?
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 11:40   #14
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
How many tweed blazers do you own
You expect me to keep count?
Quote:
and how old are you?
That's a rather impertinent question, young man.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 11:45   #15
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You've changed since you became expert in the west man. I remember back in 732 near Tours we stood shoulder to shoulder and held back the Muslim horde
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 12:00   #16
Proteus
Lord Denning

Quote:
You've changed since you became expert in the west man. I remember back in 732 near Tours we stood shoulder to shoulder and held back the Muslim horde
Only because Theuderic had promised me Burgundy. The lying git. Well, his dynasty could never mess with me again, I made damned sure of that.
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 12:04   #17
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of

go see hayseed dixie
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 12:43   #18
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

The Stranglers mates !

I'm just finnishing my Masters at Surrey University in Guildford though I've not ever been to or heard of Guilfest, I don't plan on breaking this tradition.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 14:39   #19
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Guilfest appears to be a more 'family friendly' type festival, so it's basically a festival without the morons or the theft presumably but there will be 'families' around. I have been tempted in the past but this year I thought the artist list stank so there's no chance of me going (although hayseed dixie are )

I didn't know you were still at surrey Hicks, I've been down the road at the College of Law
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 18:24   #20
Proteus
Lord Denning

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
I didn't know you were still at surrey Hicks, I've been down the road at the College of Law
You have? So have I...