User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 15 Apr 2004, 12:47   #1
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve
Song(s) to describe yourself...?

What song(s) do you feel best reflects you as a person?

Faithless - God Is A DJ
Roger Sanchez - You Can't Change Me
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2004, 12:48   #2
Waku
a simple pe0n

Waku has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Re: Song to describe yourself...?

Madonna - Like a Virgin

#newdawn

Don't Trust Anyone

Proud to have served with the guys of 2:10 in PaX

We are the Elysium Support Center
Waku is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2004, 12:53   #3
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Song(s) to describe yourself...?

Eye Monster - Daydream in Blue
Prodigy - Serial Thrilla
Unread 15 Apr 2004, 13:03   #4
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I think Bad Religion - You captures my bitter side quite aptly
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2004, 13:05   #5
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of

Lipps, Inc. - Funky Town
Unread 15 Apr 2004, 13:18   #6
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Blink 182 - What's My Age Again?
Eels - World of Shit
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2004, 13:26   #7
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Frank Black - Freedom Fight
Nirvana - You know you're right
Marilyn Manson - This is the new shit
Unread 15 Apr 2004, 13:51   #8
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Oh yes, I forgot about Creep. That's probably the best choice for me...
Unread 15 Apr 2004, 13:54   #9
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

Nelly - Number One
Unread 15 Apr 2004, 14:09   #10
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

X-Press 2 feat. David Byrne - Lazy
Texas - Black eyed boy
Unread 15 Apr 2004, 14:35   #11
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

posting to change to U2 - I still haven't found what I'm looking for
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2004, 14:36   #12
Deciduous

Deciduous is an unknown quantity at this point

Timmy Mallet - Itsy Bitsy, Teeny Weeny, Yellow Polka Dot Bikini
Deciduous is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2004, 14:37   #13
Androme
☆ ♥ 

I'm worried by a no. of gay songs being posted.
----------retired-------
Unread 15 Apr 2004, 14:44   #14
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

yo.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2004, 14:46   #15
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Carter USM - You fat bastard
Radiohead - Creep

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2004, 15:42   #16
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point

Frank Sinatra - My way
Rammstein - Rammstein
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Sir Psycho
Unread 15 Apr 2004, 15:43   #17
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spearhead
Frank Sinatra - I did it my way
I love that song, although I've recently been loving the Sid Vicious version.
Unread 15 Apr 2004, 18:20   #18
Obliterate
:cool:

Obliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant future

Muse - Time Is Running Out
Obliterate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2004, 12:15   #19
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Frankie - My Way
Radiohead - Karma Police
RATM - Killing in the name of
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2004, 13:18   #20
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

oasis - i hope i think i know

and the one in my sig, first one to name it wins a cookie (and it shouldnt be hard, its a single)
Unread 16 Apr 2004, 13:20   #21
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

also, smashing pumpkins - today
Unread 16 Apr 2004, 13:28   #22
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Blind Melon - No Rain
Smashin Pumpkins - Bullet with butterfly wings
Radiohead - creep
Muse - Hyper music
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2004, 14:07   #23
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

here you go !

-----<<<<<(((((COOKIE)))))>>>>>-----

im afraid thats the best youre gonna get.
Unread 16 Apr 2004, 14:10   #24
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

no you didnt, you could have kept quiet and spared my feelings

*sobs*
Unread 16 Apr 2004, 15:19   #25
Androme
☆ ♥ 

there are no cookies on the internet
----------retired-------
Unread 16 Apr 2004, 15:21   #26
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
(and it shouldnt be hard, its a single)
And very nearly the title track.

ps.

Flaming Lips - Ego Tripping at the Gates of Hell
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2004, 16:20   #27
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Jonny Cash - I Won't Back Down
Unread 16 Apr 2004, 16:32   #28
Grimble v2.0
Bernard Black

Grimble v2.0 is an unknown quantity at this point

Aqua - Barbie Girl
Unread 16 Apr 2004, 19:19   #29
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Promoe - Positive & Negative, at least to some degree.
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2004, 19:24   #30
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
And very nearly the title track.
yes but theres a shocking amount of people who dont know enough/dont appreciate enough Smashing Pumpkins

billy is doing solo gigs right now though, with all new material and stuff
Unread 16 Apr 2004, 21:27   #31
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

Big L - Devil's Son

yo!
here i go
with my four-fif
and smack yo' btich!

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2004, 23:01   #32
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Thin Lizzy - Killer On The Loose (i checked, it's not a confession and until you find the bodies you can't prove nothing !)

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2004, 23:18   #33
MrMighty
Chimping

MrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the rough

Pulser - Cloudwalking
MrMighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2004, 23:42   #34
cressa
Quietly Judging You !

cressa is a jewel in the roughcressa is a jewel in the roughcressa is a jewel in the roughcressa is a jewel in the rough

Green Day :- Basket Case
Feeder :- Just A Day
Unread 17 Apr 2004, 00:03   #35
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

The Mars Volta - Inertiatic ESP
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2004, 06:23   #36
Muha
The Port Royale

Muha will become famous soon enoughMuha will become famous soon enough

RATM - Calm Like a Bomb
Disturbed - Numb
[16:45] <Ur_Quan> brains?? am i missing something??
(13:17:44) (+PyRo`) Muha is a genius <3
(02:51:02) • +Siv|Risk bows before the overwhelming knowledge of Muha
Muha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Apr 2004, 02:50   #37
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

The Smiths - I would go out tongith
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Apr 2004, 14:17   #38
'|'empest
Stoke

'|'empest is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneED
The Smiths - I would go out tongith
*This Charming Man
'|'empest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Apr 2004, 15:02   #39
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

I found an album by "mùm" yesterday.
not many lyrics and its quite ambient.
im going for that, dad.

Or; Here come the warm jets, by Brian Eno.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote