User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 25 May 2003, 22:13   #1
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Happy agent smith

Because he cant be grumpy all the time

http://for-ever.net/kalvano/agentsmithhappy.jpg
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2003, 22:17   #2
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
That's from Spaced, isn't it?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2003, 22:18   #3
Dookie Velvet
Banned

Dookie Velvet is an unknown quantity at this point
Agent Smith is a closest homosexual.
Dookie Velvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2003, 22:24   #4
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
That's from Spaced, isn't it?
From the new trailer I think.
Unread 25 May 2003, 22:25   #5
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
yep, tis from the trailer
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2003, 00:19   #6
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
Its when he does his classicly isane bad guy type laugh
Unread 26 May 2003, 03:19   #7
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
It's from Revolutions. He does a very entertaining "I Am Evil" chortle.

Hopefully Mister Weaving will maintain his quality performance for the third film, because I just got back from watching Reloaded and I can honestly say he was the only good thing about it.
Unread 26 May 2003, 06:52   #8
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by sayonara
It's from Revolutions. He does a very entertaining "I Am Evil" chortle.

Hopefully Mister Weaving will maintain his quality performance for the third film, because I just got back from watching Reloaded and I can honestly say he was the only good thing about it.
I should bitch slap you for saying that.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2003, 09:52   #9
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
yep, tis from the trailer
is this trailer online anywhere yet? I got a headache waiting through the credits.

Unread 26 May 2003, 09:54   #10
'|'empest
Stoke

'|'empest is an unknown quantity at this point
http://aaackbar.com/dan/matrix_revolution_trailer.mpg
'|'empest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2003, 09:57   #11
Radical Edward

I love you and want to have your babies.

Unread 26 May 2003, 10:08   #12
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
The trailer was posted yesterday.

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showth...hreadid=164586
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2003, 10:14   #13
Radical Edward

Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
The trailer was posted yesterday.

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showth...hreadid=164586
an in a show of posting that has put the old days to shame, the thread was pushed off the bottom of the screen before I could see it.

edit: actually it'S still there at the bottom isn't it?

Unread 26 May 2003, 10:25   #14
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
No it's at the top!
Unread 26 May 2003, 13:32   #15
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Radical Edward
I should bitch slap you for saying that.
You can certainly try but this is hardly the perfect medium for exchanging slapperosity.

You'll also be required to submit a 40-page report entitled "Why I feel bitch-slapping is the only answer" to my security force before you're allowed near me.
Unread 26 May 2003, 14:02   #16
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
What's so wrong whit Reloaded? I think it was myself. Explain what was so bad about it? (I know some things sucked. And it was not as good as the first movie, but it still rocks)
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2003, 14:07   #17
Radical Edward

Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
What's so wrong whit Reloaded? I think it was myself. Explain what was so bad about it? (I know some things sucked. And it was not as good as the first movie, but it still rocks)
well it just didn't flow. It seemed too much like they did the philosophy thing, then though "oh no, people will be getting bored, let's have a really long fight scene" however this is the problem when intentionally doing a two part film like this. I have only seen it done well a few times; back to the Future and Lord Of The Rings coming to mind.

Unread 26 May 2003, 14:07   #18
Radical Edward

Quote:
Originally posted by sayonara
You can certainly try but this is hardly the perfect medium for exchanging slapperosity.

You'll also be required to submit a 40-page report entitled "Why I feel bitch-slapping is the only answer" to my security force before you're allowed near me.
how about reprinting "cos you're my bitch" on 40 sides of paper... would that suffice?

Unread 26 May 2003, 14:09   #19
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

Quote:
I have only seen it done well a few times; back to the Future and Lord Of The Rings coming to mind.
I thought Back to the Future was intentionally awful.
Unread 26 May 2003, 14:10   #20
Radical Edward

Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
I thought Back to the Future was intentionally awful.
your gay

Unread 26 May 2003, 14:15   #21
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
well it just didn't flow. It seemed too much like they did the philosophy thing, then though "oh no, people will be getting bored, let's have a really long fight scene" however this is the problem when intentionally doing a two part film like this. I have only seen it done well a few times; back to the Future and Lord Of The Rings coming to mind.
I thought it did.

And I thought they stopped it at just the right moment. We are arguing over what's going on, after all.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2003, 14:16   #22
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

Some kind of closure would have been nice though.

Films in trilogies should be watchable on their own, which Reloaded was not.
Unread 26 May 2003, 14:18   #23
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

Quote:
your gay
The third one was almost okayish nearly maybe.
Unread 26 May 2003, 14:19   #24
Radical Edward

Quote:
Originally posted by Proteus
I thought it did.

And I thought they stopped it at just the right moment. We are arguing over what's going on, after all.
I'm not saying it was bad, but it could have flowed a little better I think. but yes, the ending was very interesting, and we shall see how it goes.

Unread 26 May 2003, 14:21   #25
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
It seems like you've got it right down. It does "do that", the whole bored-fight stuff. But hey, what do you expect? Many people i have talked whit, have been complainig about the Philosophy thing! They're not sacrificing a few millions so that people "like us" can be satisfied.
Or something.
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2003, 14:21   #26
Radical Edward

Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
Some kind of closure would have been nice though.

Films in trilogies should be watchable on their own, which Reloaded was not.
Why should it be forced into following the standard path laid out by all films? or is the concept of one really long one too much? It was made clear by the wachowskis that this was really just one really long film that had to be split into two.

I defy you to watch LOTR2 on it's own without watching the first and third. it would be completely pointless - it starts nowhere and ends nowhere.

Unread 26 May 2003, 14:22   #27
Radical Edward

Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx

stuff

sorry, I am confused...

Unread 26 May 2003, 14:24   #28
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
sorry, I am confused...
You know what you need?

A decent confused smilie.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Unread 26 May 2003, 14:25   #29
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

Quote:
I defy you to watch LOTR2 on it's own without watching the first and third. it would be completely pointless - it starts nowhere and ends nowhere.
Where did I defend LOTR2?

I mean things, like Star Wars.
Unread 26 May 2003, 14:28   #30
Radical Edward

Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
Where did I defend LOTR2?

I mean things, like Star Wars.
sorry to inform you, but star wars is merely "ok"
and besides, that didn't end properly either.

Unread 26 May 2003, 14:30   #31
Proteus
Lord Denning

Quote:
and besides, that didn't end properly either.
Apparently, it ended with a holocaust on Endor and all the Ewoks dying, but that's another story.
Unread 26 May 2003, 14:35   #32
Radical Edward

Quote:
Apparently, it ended with a holocaust on Endor and all the Ewoks dying, but that's another story.
why wasn't this in the movies, I want my money back

Unread 26 May 2003, 14:45   #33
Proteus
Lord Denning

Quote:
why wasn't this in the movies, I want my money back
Apparently 800km wide metal spheres exploding only several thousand km from the surface of your planet isn't entirely beneficial to its ability to support life.

(Think Nuclear Winter, then multiply it by a very big number )
Unread 26 May 2003, 15:25   #34
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve
do you know matrix isn't actually a trilogy?

Matrix Reloaded & Revolutions are actually 1 film split into 2, therefore it's possible to watch it as one and understand it without having seen the first because the matrix has to be explained in the 3rd movie or the truth behind it otherwise this will be the worst **** to have come out for a long time.period.
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2003, 23:27   #35
sayonara
Shai Halud

Quote:
how about reprinting "cos you're my bitch" on 40 sides of paper... would that suffice?
Maybe I'll just tell my legions not to let you in.
Unread 27 May 2003, 07:18   #36
Radical Edward

Quote:
Apparently 800km wide metal spheres exploding only several thousand km from the surface of your planet isn't entirely beneficial to its ability to support life.

(Think Nuclear Winter, then multiply it by a very big number )
whole planets exploded in star wars though, leaving nothing more than a few sparks. nowhere near as good as the neat Vorlon Planet Killer.

Unread 27 May 2003, 07:19   #37
Radical Edward

Quote:
Originally posted by Androme2
do you know matrix isn't actually a trilogy?

Matrix Reloaded & Revolutions are actually 1 film split into 2, therefore it's possible to watch it as one and understand it without having seen the first because the matrix has to be explained in the 3rd movie or the truth behind it otherwise this will be the worst **** to have come out for a long time.period.
yes we know. the problem is that it wasn't done well enough as a two part story really. It might be that the whole thing lumped together is good, but as it is, part 2 falls a bit short of the first film.

Unread 27 May 2003, 08:35   #38
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
whole planets exploded in star wars though, leaving nothing more than a few sparks. nowhere near as good as the neat Vorlon Planet Killer.
Oh the vorlon planet killer was dull.

It was just a really really big ship.

The shadow planet killer, now that was fun.

Where can you go wrong with a sentient cloud of nuclear missiles?
Unread 27 May 2003, 08:43   #39
Radical Edward

Quote:
Oh the vorlon planet killer was dull.

It was just a really really big ship.

The shadow planet killer, now that was fun.

Where can you go wrong with a sentient cloud of nuclear missiles?
the way it lopped up planets into chunks ruled though - nice display of excessive power. The shadow one was nifty too.

Unread 27 May 2003, 08:48   #40
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

I like the way that B5 weapons are more than 3 orders of magnitude more powerful than the ones in star trek.
Unread 27 May 2003, 08:55   #41
Radical Edward

I like the way they actually do something. ST weapons are just beams of stuff stopped by other stuff you can't see, that make evryone wobble a bit and random screens explode as if they were full of pyrotechnics. B5 weapons break things and cut things. and best of all

Newtonian Physics!!!!!

Unread 27 May 2003, 08:57   #42
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Well, 'proper' physics at least.

I doubt GR makes much of a difference.

Plus it's not all cuddly america.
Unread 27 May 2003, 09:02   #43
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

Set your Phasers to self belief.
Unread 27 May 2003, 09:23   #44
Radical Edward

Quote:
Well, 'proper' physics at least.

I doubt GR makes much of a difference.

Plus it's not all cuddly america.
well it could have been GR, but My eyesight isn't good enough to see if they had included those perturbations.

and yes. no cuddly idealistic america (which strikes me as funny because the federation is rather communist, though not as communist as the culture.)

plus the physics they do use in B5 doesn't have me screaming at the screen. I mean, an antimatter missile with a kinetic firing pin. fs. someone should be shot, with bullets not phasers.