User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Programming and Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 19 Feb 2003, 21:46   #1
Idi

I just wrote my first line of VB code ever!

Im now going to wash the smell off by doing some C++ :/
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 23:06   #2
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
hello world?
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 23:46   #3
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I dislike people who indiscriminately knock VB =/

It has its uses.
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 00:21   #4
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Never used the full VB but I certainly get use from VBA
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 00:38   #5
BesigedB
Darling

BesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of light
happy birthday gayle whenever that was.
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 02:18   #6
Not_RIT

Not_RIT is an unknown quantity at this point
I think VB is pretty nifty, and VBA has a lot of uses
Not_RIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 04:55   #7
Atheist

Atheist is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
I BACK IDI 100%. You wanna dance, motha f'er?
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 08:33   #8
Idi

Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo

It has its uses.
Man who does not Knock
Microsoft VB has not
Ever used Access
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 10:28   #9
CjC
Throwing Shapes

CjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by Idi
Man who does not Knock
Microsoft VB has not
Ever used Access

Access = Joke.
CjC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 10:47   #10
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Idi
Man who does not Knock
Microsoft VB has not
Ever used Access
Heh, our 'ICT' A-Level course should have been renamed 'Access Course', and then further renamed to 'This probably won't work quite how you expected so give up now'.

Ah, memories.
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 15:22   #11
inf
Banned

inf is an unknown quantity at this point
this is where my detailed anti-microsoft rant would go if I could be bothered to write it.
inf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 21:26   #12
Flayer
Wankoverable

Flayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally posted by inf
this is where my detailed anti-microsoft rant would go if I could be bothered to write it.
www.fckmicrosoft.com (add the 'u') \o/
Unread 21 Feb 2003, 04:47   #13
'|'empest
Stoke

'|'empest is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Idi
Man who does not Knock
Microsoft VB has not
Ever used Access
probably wrong but are you missing a sylabul on the last line?
'|'empest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Feb 2003, 08:53   #14
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by '|'empest
probably wrong but are you missing a sylabul on the last line?
No, it's 5-7-5.
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Feb 2003, 10:34   #15
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle29uk
No, it's 5-7-5.
There's only 4 in the last line...

E-ver used Ac-cess

Unless you're going to tell me used is two syllables

Edit:
Use-d

Hmmm...
Unread 21 Feb 2003, 10:47   #16
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Code:
E VER   - 2
USED    - 1
AC CESS - 2
--------------
TOTAL   - 5
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Feb 2003, 11:28   #17
The Chip

The Chip is an unknown quantity at this point
VB smells of wee....

beacuse wxPython is better....
The Chip is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Feb 2003, 12:12   #18
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
Originally posted by queball
Code:
E VER   - 2
USED    - 1
AC CESS - 2
--------------
TOTAL   - 5
Hmm, even though I put a hypen in I kept pronouncing 'ever' as 'ver' thus 'fooling me up' 'to the max'

Ah well.

Good job I'm not doing a maths course then.