User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 18 Feb 2003, 12:38   #1
BeatPlanet

Tempest

I'll be quick, let me clear some things up. I coded Tempest (the bot army controller), not Killmark. I haven't played PA for 2 rounds now and I don't plan to start again. Since the in-game bot protection was added after I quit, I haven't tried to get past it (not saying that I could anyway).

The point is, Killmark won't be using tempest next round, not that he would if it worked anyway. AFAIK he's gone clean. So there's no need to worry about any bots armies from killmark.

- BeatPlanet

PS. no killmark didn't ask me to write this
PPS. no I am not killmark
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 12:41   #2
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Where did I hear the Killmark: "I'm not going to cheat this round, honestly!" before? Wasn't that right before the 700 bot planets got deleted, or was it right before he was closed in SS for cheating?
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 13:50   #3
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Is it Gee Pee Ell?
'heh'
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 14:12   #4
Ants
Commander

Ants is an unknown quantity at this point
Funny how Tempest was used in round 8 by a certain someone (no not killmark) and the 'protection' was up then.
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 14:19   #5
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future
Re: Tempest

Quote:
Originally posted by BeatPlanet
AFAIK he's gone clean. So there's no need to worry about any bots armies from killmark.

- BeatPlanet

god bless the forums, the only place u can constantly get humour for free

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 14:58   #6
BeatPlanet

Quote:
Originally posted by Ants
Funny how Tempest was used in round 8 by a certain someone (no not killmark) and the 'protection' was up then.
Care to tell me who? I've been out the PA world since I quit and haven't been updated with anything.

Tempest would still work if logins were done manually, so yes I suppose it's possible for someone to run a very small bot army (maybe up to 10 planets would be feasible) but any more than that would be impossible due to the number and frequency of manual logins required.
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 15:08   #7
Ants
Commander

Quote:
Care to tell me who? I've been out the PA world since I quit and haven't been updated with anything.
How many people had access to Tempest
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 15:24   #8
BeatPlanet

Quote:
How many people had access to Tempest
I built in a licence type feature for the later round 7 compatible versions, so I could actually give you an exact figure if I were at my home computer (I'm in uni halls at the mo).

I'd estimate I issued licences to around 8 people, all of whom I knew reasonably well.

Who used it in r8 though? Does anyone actually know or are you just guessing that someone used it? I know Killmark didn't.
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 15:30   #9
Ants
Commander

IRC nick Anton ...
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 15:40   #10
BeatPlanet

Quote:
IRC nick Anton ...
Uni gateway blocks IRC
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 15:42   #11
Ðiscorporation

Quote:
Uni gateway blocks IRC
you have a pm
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 15:43   #12
Ants
Commander

Use a CGI,

http://www.liquidmagma.co.uk/
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 16:09   #13
BeatPlanet

Worked, good stuff cheers.
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 22:17   #14
m0ns00n

Well, i gave the source code out to someone who felt he could get round the bot protection, but couldnt actually be bothered making his own bot.

I would tell you who it was, but unfortunately the name escapes me. I'll check my logs and post again when i find out...
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 22:24   #15
m0ns00n

Found it, along with a nice log [which is not allowed, as per the forum rules -Leshy] - boooooooooooooo! [Link to it or something next time -Leshy] - ok

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/janice....on/tempest.txt
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 22:46   #16
General1
Rah's def wh0re

General1 will become famous soon enoughGeneral1 will become famous soon enough
Hello how is every1 2day.
Rd4 ---> 246 24 10 Silverwolf of Limburg [TFD] [Cell] [NFU]
Rd5 ---> 34 11 19 The great Returning of me [Cell] [NFU]
Rd6----> 6 25 10 Chappa'ai of NOX Homeland (Whitebull) [Silver BC]
Rd7----> 18 18 1 Klaj Demon of Gateway from Hell [RAH]
Rd8----> 36 5 6 1 More TIME of Free Traders Inc [RAH]
Rd9----> 16 2 10 Clan McIntosh of Stardust Guardian [RAH]
Rd9.5 ---> 15 9 9 Nightshade of Sherwood forest [RAH]
Rd10 ----> [RAH]
General1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 00:35   #17
Iceaxe
Blood

Iceaxe is an unknown quantity at this point
Well thats fairly embarrassing for InTGuRu.
Iceaxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 05:43   #18
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Iceaxe
to say the least
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 07:06   #19
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about
bots were used before round 5.

Irons told me a story of how a bot controller was deleted with 10k accounts.

So much is made of bots and how evil they are when there are multi's walking aoround with complete farm gals and multiple t100 accounts.

I ma not saying bots are right, but give KM and Beatplanet a break. They are both decent ppl and don't deserve the repetitive ****e they get round after round. If they play and are caught cheating they will be deleted, but at the end of the day, this isnt the only form of cheating and now the universe is fully pay it isnt the most convincing danger to the form of cheating.
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent

Last edited by Rumad; 19 Feb 2003 at 07:11.
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 07:10   #20
Rumad
th0ng gimp

btw - this is no acceptence that cheating is ok its not and I do not subscribe that this is right or moral.

However if you talk to Killmark or beatplanet they are nice guys and thats more of the issue. Ppl are far too judgemental in my opinion as to who or what someone is.
Proud to be Independent
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 09:33   #21
Supernova9
m u p p e t

Supernova9 is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Rumad
btw - this is no acceptence that cheating is ok its not and I do not subscribe that this is right or moral.

However if you talk to Killmark or beatplanet they are nice guys and thats more of the issue. Ppl are far too judgemental in my opinion as to who or what someone is.
I'm afraid I'm going to have to disagree with you on that one. Someone who walks out in the streets at night randomly raping women could be a nice guy if you talk to him during the day, doesn't stop what he does being wrong.

I mean c'mon Rumad, you're continually harping on about community spirit, and how the community's falling apart, well why then should we accept those who've made repeated and continuous attempts to damage the community through their actions in-game?

Imo, being too judgemental would be if they'd been labelled cheaters the first time they were caught, but now, after evidence that they've developed a bot controller for 3-4 rounds now, the whole "I'm going straight" thing gets a bit hard to believe, specially after all the second chances they've had and rejected.
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 09:35   #22
Waku
a simple pe0n

Waku has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Bad Bad InTGuRu

#newdawn

Don't Trust Anyone

Proud to have served with the guys of 2:10 in PaX

We are the Elysium Support Center
Waku is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 10:04   #23
RealJames
Retired at the top

RealJames is infamous around these parts
Quote:
I ma not saying bots are right, but give KM and Beatplanet a break. They are both decent ppl and don't deserve the repetitive ****e they get round after round. If they play and are caught cheating they will be deleted, but at the end of the day, this isnt the only form of cheating and now the universe is fully pay it isnt the most convincing danger to the form of cheating.
I'm afraid I can't agree with this. It's a sad state that the game is so desperate for players that the likes of Killmark have to be allowed back round after round.

Hell, at least I suppose Killmark may pay for a load of R9 accounts. I doubt it though.

"That's what the internet's for - slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards, J&SBSB
RealJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 10:07   #24
BeatPlanet

Comments appreciated Rumad. But guys (the ones flaming me/Killmark) tbh I don't give a **** what any of you think of me - I don't even play anymore.

Anyways yes I wasn't the only coder of Tempest - m0ns00n (a RL mate) did parts of it too. I kinda did the majority of the main harder bits because I had better coding knowledge than him.

m0ns00n, did intguru get round the bot login protection in the end? I doubt it if he had trouble making an irc bot. But it's not great that you gave him the source because he will have taken out the serial code protection I put in and that means I've lost track of who has Tempest.

Off to some supervisions now, won't be back till evening.
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 13:14   #25
m0ns00n

Quote:
Comments appreciated Rumad. But guys (the ones flaming me/Killmark) tbh I don't give a **** what any of you think of me - I don't even play anymore.

Anyways yes I wasn't the only coder of Tempest - m0ns00n (a RL mate) did parts of it too. I kinda did the majority of the main harder bits because I had better coding knowledge than him.

m0ns00n, did intguru get round the bot login protection in the end? I doubt it if he had trouble making an irc bot. But it's not great that you gave him the source because he will have taken out the serial code protection I put in and that means I've lost track of who has Tempest.

Off to some supervisions now, won't be back till evening.
I doubt he ever got round it. He prolly didnt even manage to remove the serial code protection...

Kind of lost contact with him, best person to ask would be him.
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 17:56   #26
BeatPlanet

Quote:
Originally posted by m0ns00n
I doubt he ever got round it. He prolly didnt even manage to remove the serial code protection...

Kind of lost contact with him, best person to ask would be him.
Removing the serial code thing (if you have the source) would take a couple minutes - just find then comment out the terminating bit.

Anyway do you think he'll have given out an un-serial coded version to anyone?
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 18:54   #27
m0ns00n

Quote:
Removing the serial code thing (if you have the source) would take a couple minutes - just find then comment out the terminating bit.

Anyway do you think he'll have given out an un-serial coded version to anyone?
Perhaps, perhaps not.

Me theory is that he didnt manage to get round the bot protection, and got bored having to manually log the planets in once they got logged out. After this, he prolly gave up and binned the code, or just let it gather dust in his HDD.

I'm still waiting for him to post something in this thread...
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 20:11   #28
'|'empest
Stoke

'|'empest is an unknown quantity at this point
i feel violated
'|'empest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 20:48   #29
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of
LOL

*points at InTGuRu and laughs*
newt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 20:49   #30
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
[19:45] <@InTGuRu> there's a thread about me on pa forums
[19:45] <@InTGuRu> a m8 just told me
[19:45] <@InTGuRu> fk
[19:45] <@JC`> u have friends??????????????????????

He isnt a happy bunny
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 20:56   #31
InTGuRu
I love Kwon Boa

InTGuRu is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Iceaxe
yeah..

what i'm about to write is the truth. if you don't want to believe it, that's your problem.

the only reason to ask for the source code was not to build a system to get around the login question on irc. the reason was simple, to see the code. using the cookie's magic numebrs, you could keep yourself logged in indefinately, so there was no reason to make that modification.

i have never used tempest to run large numbers of planets. beginning of r8, i used it for about 3 planets to start resource and construction. after a few days into the round, the galaxies which the planets were in were horrible. not to mention the task of keeping multiple identies on irc. throughout that round, i have used tempest about 10 times to launch fleet for 1 planet. near the end of the round, i stopped using it entirely.

BeatPlanet, m0ns00n: i have not given out the source code, as i promised m0ns00n that i wouldn't do. also i have not given out copies without the registration part. i did give out a copy in r7 WITH the registation. but during r7, i 1) did not have the source and 2) did not have a valid serial number. I had sent the setup file and exported the registry settings so a person (which i will not name) could use it.

[19:36:04] <Vaporizer> he is re-assuring isn't he...you can always think 'at least you're not intguru'

[15:02:56] <Newt|revising> ive got u in my siggy InTGuRu!!!!!!!
[15:03:00] <Newt|revising> u shud return the favour
InTGuRu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 21:36   #32
BeatPlanet

Quote:
Originally posted by InTGuRu
I had sent the setup file and exported the registry settings so a person (which i will not name) could use it.
Heh, yes. Not the best of serial code protection coding I could have thought up but I had like 2 hours to implement it so that's how I worked it in.

Strangely enough I remember getting registration requests from someone called "Spinner" and also someone called "Intguru" but I never permitted them. Weird eh?
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 21:44   #33
InTGuRu
I love Kwon Boa

Quote:
Heh, yes. Not the best of serial code protection coding I could have thought up but I had like 2 hours to implement it so that's how I worked it in.

Strangely enough I remember getting registration requests from someone called "Spinner" and also someone called "Intguru" but I never permitted them. Weird eh?
That must have been when i tried to use it without a key.

Don't know about the person who called himself 'spinner'

[19:36:04] <Vaporizer> he is re-assuring isn't he...you can always think 'at least you're not intguru'

Unread 19 Feb 2003, 22:14   #34
Dreadnought!

Quote:
Originally posted by JC
[19:45] <@InTGuRu> there's a thread about me on pa forums
[19:45] <@InTGuRu> a m8 just told me
[19:45] <@JC`> u have friends??????????????????????

He isnt a happy bunny
Bad mod

You should know you just broke forum rules

Pasting logs is forbidden

tit
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 22:30   #35
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted in the Forum Rules
Clause 4 : Spamming

The posting of large IRC logs and/or News reports is boring and of no interest to the large majority of board users. If you wish to post such things then make sure they are to the point and easy to read.

My logs werent long and so within the rules as far as i am concerned.

Prick.
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 22:44   #36
BeatPlanet

Quote:
Originally posted by JC
Prick.
Tu ché
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 22:49   #37
Obliterate
:cool:

Obliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant future
Quote:
Tu ché
i believe it's 'touché'
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 23:21   #38
Rumad
th0ng gimp

RealJames and supernova

I am away for four days, but I iwll reply anyway, but if i don't reply if you psot again you know why.

Firstly PA is a ONLINE SPACE GAME. There are no similarities to anything else.

Secondly Beat Planet, Lucian or whatever is a decent guy. So is Killmark.

I am not saying they were right or clever - i think Beatplanet and KM had there own motivations for this. However they cheated in a online space game - that doesnt change if they are nice ppl or not.

Now I aint gonna get into the morals and ethics of it, yes they were bad, but they were punished accordingly. Also not many ppl know that BeatPlanet and Killmark actually TOLD spinner what planets they were. Even at the end when there main planets were deleted I don't think PA crew could have found all the planets if they wanted too.

Now, this is old news. I dont want to rant on anyones parade but no one is whiter than white here. Here's teh headlines kiddies MOST TOP GALS CHEAT!!! I know its a shocker and you weren't expecting it but they do.

Now The controller itself if was modified to help login for an alliance would be a problem, but there are other alliances I am sure already doing it. Hell SEction were doing it round 3!

Now IN the new round tehre are no free accounts. SO the infamous bot armies of the past are neither here nor there and theyn you have the login q's which are impossible for a character reader to read.

Bigger problems are farmers, are multi's are ppl who will abuse the system next round and not get caught.

Now unless you actually know Beat or KM you can call them the scum of the earth, but they aren't. They are 2 guys who simply tried to bend the rules and got caught.

If you agree or not its old news - cheats wille xist as long as there is a reason to win.

As i say this is no great defence of the bot or things that have happened.

But the fact is there will always be some that rate winning above anything else. Winning is the goal and while thast the case ppl will cheat.

There are others that have cheated who i would equally say get off teh back of TU, Fred, Lockhead, etc. They are all damned fine guys and they were deleted for inapropriate actions. Its easy to accuse someoen, its easy to walk away from a mate, but its harder to say this guys ok and he shouldn't be given this sort of grief.

Again I state CHeating is not right, and its not appropriate, but why do you get to be so condescending in the first place? Have you never made a mistae or done something inapropriately?
Proud to be Independent
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 23:38   #39
m0ns00n

A few points:

Intguru - I'm fairly sure you wanted to source to see if you could get round the bot protection. Dunno if you actually tried or not, since there was already a sort of way to get round it. You wanted to make an IRC mod so you could get answers to the login q's sent to the bot from IRC, or something like that?

Rumad - I know beatplanet in RL, and i have to say hes a complete bawbag! j/k beatplanet is a cool guy and you guys should not judge him on his actions in a GAME!

I mean seriously, how many of you can say you have never cheated at something before in your life? Or how many of you have never downloaded an MP3 (a technically illegal act)? These are both pretty meaningless acts and you cannot judge a person on them...
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 23:54   #40
Recon
Notice Me!!! Notice Me!!!

Recon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to all
Quote:
i don't really like you

but that last post you did has given me some new found respect for you - your post summed it up perfectly
He isn't what I would call a menace but he is like a child trapped in a fat child with cerebal palsy's body which is wrapped in denim.He seemed to always bitch at everything that ever happened ever even if it was a post that read "SUNDAY8PM IS THE KING OF THE SOCIAL SCENE!" he would still bitch about it. Oh and it's a well known fact that if you mash Sunday8pm's face into a keyboard, the words "More Hula Hoops Please" will mysteriously appear on screen every time.
Recon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 23:55   #41
InTGuRu
I love Kwon Boa

Quote:
Originally posted by m0ns00n

Intguru - I'm fairly sure you wanted to source to see if you could get round the bot protection. Dunno if you actually tried or not, since there was already a sort of way to get round it. You wanted to make an IRC mod so you could get answers to the login q's sent to the bot from IRC, or something like that?
That was the orginal purpose. However I scrapped that idea since I was never in the 'inner circle' meaning I would not be able to find people from various time zones that could stay in an irc channel and reply with login answers. Also I never had the intention of building a bot army so I did not 'need' to have a way for Tempest to communicate with IRC.

btw: Kudos on the coding

Unread 19 Feb 2003, 23:59   #42
Iceaxe
Blood

Iceaxe is an unknown quantity at this point
Guy's, you're not really being flamed in any of these posts, no need to constantly defend yourselves.
Iceaxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 00:06   #43
m0ns00n

Quote:
btw: Kudos on the coding
heh, cheers!

/me l1x beatplanet
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 00:44   #44
Buly The Great

Buly The Great is an unknown quantity at this point
/me points and laughs at InTGuRu

Lying his ass off, a typical one

tsk tsk
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 00:48   #45
InTGuRu
I love Kwon Boa

fs buly

I am telling the truth btw

Unread 20 Feb 2003, 00:51   #46
NaoS
bored....

NaoS is on a distinguished road
Quote:
blah blah

as a gal mate of rd 8 i can only say tut tut

i would be inclinded to believe you never made much use of "tempest" since your planet was always in as poor a state as mine
NaoS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 00:53   #47
InTGuRu
I love Kwon Boa

Quote:
Originally posted by NaoS
as a gal mate of rd 8 i can only say tut tut

i would be inclinded to believe you never made much use of "tempest" since your planet was always in as poor a state as mine
like I said, I didn't use it much. and also, you lazy gits couldn't be bothered to stay up during nightwatch

Unread 20 Feb 2003, 02:08   #48
Teh_Necro
Daddy.

Teh_Necro has a little shameless behaviour in the past
lo gavin/m0ns00n

hows uni going mate?

btw - to backup rumads point, i'd rather associate with kill and Beatplanet as opposed to 90% of u cretins.

-Necro
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 02:14   #49
Fladnag
The Worlds Greatest

Fladnag is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Tempest

Quote:
I'll be quick, let me clear some things up. I coded Tempest (the bot army controller), not Killmark. I haven't played PA for 2 rounds now and I don't plan to start again. Since the in-game bot protection was added after I quit, I haven't tried to get past it (not saying that I could anyway).

The point is, Killmark won't be using tempest next round, not that he would if it worked anyway. AFAIK he's gone clean. So there's no need to worry about any bots armies from killmark.

- BeatPlanet

The Greatest Secret In PA Has Been Reveal?
or is it just a hoak?
Lo Gav
Round IV 132:25:9 Gandalf The Gray Of Middle Earth III
Round V 17:5:25 King Phillips Of Kingdom FTM
Round VI 33:9:14 Ladonna Of Black Robes
Round VII 24:14:15 Padme Amidilla Of Naboo
Round VIII 1:1:2 Spinner Of The Universe

"Born Of Heresy"
Allfather is my GOD
Fladnag is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 02:29   #50
Not_RIT

Not_RIT is an unknown quantity at this point
What was this grand clone army of the repuvlic written in?
Not_RIT is offline   Reply With Quote