User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 24 Dec 2002, 09:53   #1
RiCo

Inventions - What's left?

If u could come upp with one single 'item' the world needed, wich would improve the lives of millions, what would it be?

Do not say a machine that can fly you from location to location! Nothing heavier than air can fly!
Unread 24 Dec 2002, 11:10   #2
Intervention
In fond memory of SB

Intervention is an unknown quantity at this point
A snowman that wasn't cold and never melted.

--------------
My Artwork
Intervention is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2002, 11:20   #3
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
a chocolate fire guard LOLOLORZROFFLERGSHAHAAAAHSHSSDFKL;NH!!!!!1111112222222222£2£$"£%$%""£$^
Unread 24 Dec 2002, 11:30   #4
RiCo

If everyone is going to excell the previous post in funniness, I'm, not going to be very amused today. :/
Unread 24 Dec 2002, 11:38   #5
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Goat repellant

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2002, 11:50   #6
RiCo

Quote:
Originally posted by not sword
Bottled tolerance.
Actually, this would prove to be very usefull!
Unread 24 Dec 2002, 11:58   #7
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute
An information super-highway that actually works, does not have excessive amounts of pr0n, is not drowning in a sea of spam and has access times to anywhere in the world in less than miliseconds.

=[DJ Bass]=
Unread 24 Dec 2002, 12:06   #8
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by djbass
An information super-highway that actually works, does not have excessive amounts of pr0n, is not drowning in a sea of spam and has access times to anywhere in the world in less than miliseconds.

=[DJ Bass]=
I'd drink to that, but it's too early in the morning

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2002, 12:13   #9
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Inventions - What's left?

Quote:
Originally posted by RiCo

Do not say a machine that can fly you from location to location!
Like an aeroplane?
Unread 24 Dec 2002, 12:18   #10
Deathjam
Banned

Deathjam is an unknown quantity at this point
a tampoline which always included sexeh women with big tits
Deathjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2002, 14:43   #11
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point
kk more sexy women with big tits :P **** the trampoline :P they can jump all over me
Spearhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2002, 14:49   #12
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Re: Re: Inventions - What's left?

Quote:
Originally posted by JC
Like an aeroplane?
you stole my post :/

how about a propulsion system capable of transporting us away from our solar system before it dies? that could be useful
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2002, 15:19   #13
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Colony ships, phasors and enough ships to take on Orion!
MUHAHAHAHAH!
sorry, too much MOO2 lately.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2002, 15:24   #14
Dave
Infallible

Dave is an unknown quantity at this point
Nuclear fusion.

No nasty pollution unlike fission.
Unread 24 Dec 2002, 15:55   #15
joaraddam
Baka desu

joaraddam is an unknown quantity at this point
Make-up guns.
Unread 24 Dec 2002, 15:57   #16
bobble

bobble is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Dave
Nuclear fusion.

No nasty pollution unlike fission.
CNN is liberal bull****...no wonder you people are so ****ing stupid. If you want a real News Channel try Fox News.
bobble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2002, 16:46   #17
RIT

The perputual motion wheel, apply a force to it and it never stops moving.
Unread 24 Dec 2002, 16:56   #18
Deathjam
Banned

Deathjam is an unknown quantity at this point
stuff
Deathjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2002, 17:17   #19
Dave
Infallible

Dave is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Deathjam
stuff
Yes!
Unread 24 Dec 2002, 17:33   #20
'|'empest
Stoke

'|'empest is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by RIT
The perputual motion wheel, apply a force to it and it never stops moving.
in this forum we OBEY THE LAWS OF THERMO-DYNAMICS
'|'empest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2002, 17:33   #21
Nixjim
Commander

Nixjim is an unknown quantity at this point
I want a replicator like Star Treks, make anything I want instantly.
Nixjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2002, 18:20   #22
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
An automatic wanking machine, with optional vacuum attachments.

Id make a fortune selling it on here.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2002, 19:08   #23
mpr0733

mpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of light
A fully automated, customisable, household robot that not only cleans but also does shopping and takes phonecalls.
mpr0733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2002, 19:13   #24
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by mpr0733
A fully automated, customisable, household robot that not only cleans but also does shopping and takes phonecalls.

Most of those cost around £20,000 a year to run , and are referred to as" 'er Indoors' "
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2002, 19:26   #25
mpr0733

mpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of light
I'm counting on my government to, sooner or later, recognise me, my colleagues and social work as a concept to be essential to any high paced capitalistic society. Given recognition, I'd step up on my financial demands in order to be able to buy any commodities that helps me in focussing on doing my 'magic'.

Until that time, no robot will be there for me to relieve me of strenuous tasks better left to the retarded.
mpr0733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2002, 20:25   #26
RIT

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
Most of those cost around £20,000 a year to run , and are referred to as" 'er Indoors' "
I do believe the same could be implied about your 'invention'
Unread 24 Dec 2002, 21:53   #27
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by mpr0733
i have a similar request, but my plan involves genetically engineered super monkeys.

fusion would be good.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote