User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 20 Dec 2002, 17:36   #1
lrytas
[LDK] Head

lrytas is an unknown quantity at this point
[LDK] will not continue as an alliance

5 rounds we were fighting like hell. We achieved our goal 3 times ( we had top planets in r4,6,8). Now LDK command is stepping down and LDK is disbanding and if ldk members will be willing to continue as an alliance, they will start alliance with a new name. I have to thank to all the LDK members for great teamplayng. Big thanks to:

Xanadu (helped us in being good alliance)
Titans ( Nice bunch of people, i am really glad that we were allied in r8).
________
Epic

Last edited by lrytas; 26 Feb 2011 at 19:16.
lrytas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2002, 17:39   #2
Faberius
Olrik's Lil' Bro

Faberius is an unknown quantity at this point
my respect and honour to you sir, and your alliance
Unread 20 Dec 2002, 17:39   #3
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough
Two downed giants.
Wish you luck in whatever you choose to do in the future Lrytas
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2002, 17:45   #4
Desse
Pr0nstar

Desse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud of
Good bye LDK.

was nice playing along side you in Round 8.

Ascendancy - While you were trying, we were sleeping

(@Karmulian) i deffo got roided looking at my planets
Desse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2002, 17:45   #5
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
You were always a worthy enemy, thanks for the fun rounds guys. Good luck to all of those quitting PA for good .

Wishmaster give me a shout when you are on IRC \o/.
Unread 20 Dec 2002, 17:46   #6
Domin
500k posts

Domin is an unknown quantity at this point
Sad that you go you guys realy rocked

round 2: 54:24:17 FA
round 3: 45:17:20 nos
round 4: 64:18:10 nos
round 5: 32:6:6 nos
round 6: 11:11:7 nos
round 7: 29:23:3 nos
round 8: 22:7:1 nos plush
round 9: 6:6:8 oly
round 13: Dont have roids so dont bother asking
Domin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2002, 17:48   #7
RIT

bye
Unread 20 Dec 2002, 17:51   #8
dezaster
ihq

dezaster can only hope to improve
goodbye :deer:
Unread 20 Dec 2002, 17:51   #9
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Without doubt, the best enemies and allies I've 'dealt' with in 8 rounds of PA.

Take care Lrytas, mmm_, izverg, zerocore etc.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2002, 17:52   #10
Eol
The Subtle/Profound

Eol is an unknown quantity at this point
It was a delight to play against and with you :-)
Unread 20 Dec 2002, 17:59   #11
PiaZava
Pip the magic pe0n

PiaZava is an unknown quantity at this point
Sad to hear, Lrytas. Hope you guys will stick around, was nice meeting you :]

(lord those snowflakes makes it hard to see what I write :\)

~Pia

&Omega;
PiaZava is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2002, 18:15   #12
Fifth_teletubbie
Commander etc

Fifth_teletubbie is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks for existing.

You made round 6 and 7 very memorable. Being in a top Deus gal in r6 and a top Fury/Lego/Rah gal in r7, your gals were where most of our incomings came from as well as where most our attacks went to.
Always a challenge.

Ostraka: It's a Social Club with guns (and K-Y)
Fifth_teletubbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2002, 18:27   #13
Ap0k
Spritely:

Ap0k is an unknown quantity at this point
much as its worth, you have my respect LDK.
from our brief encounters over the rounds it was clear that you were one of the few truly loyal and skilled alliances left.

best of luck to all your members and command in the future. maybe we will fly with eachother again...
Unread 20 Dec 2002, 18:28   #14
Heartshunter
Little Miss Sarcastic

Heartshunter is an unknown quantity at this point
(Ado using hearts PC)

LDK have always been an "experience" I been both an enemy and a friend.. and both have been fun.

R8 was a pleasure to work with LDK's military machine... which has been damn effective.. and your a great bunch of guys.

Hope to see you in another game guys...
Unread 20 Dec 2002, 18:28   #15
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I remember wondering in r4 who the hell this new group was and whether they'd make anything of themselves. Nice to see glimpses of real playing skill since then, and especially after splitting from xan and really doing something.
Unread 20 Dec 2002, 18:42   #16
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
I have enjoyed my time in LDK, and I am proud to say I once was an ldk member!

Hey JC` I will talk with ya soon, I ahve been V inacitve recently..will catch ya on mirc soon m8!

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2002, 18:46   #17
findon

hoho merry x-mas

I must say, it was a true joy to answer "sorry, no" whenever you asked for in-cluster defence in R5 :-)

You still managed to survive somehow, I doubt I would ever have been able to do the same.

My deepest respect goes to you.

findon
[BeerGod]
R5 29:11
Unread 20 Dec 2002, 19:20   #18
lrytas
[LDK] Head

lrytas is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: hoho merry x-mas

Quote:
Originally posted by findon
I must say, it was a true joy to answer "sorry, no" whenever you asked for in-cluster defence in R5 :-)

You still managed to survive somehow, I doubt I would ever have been able to do the same.

My deepest respect goes to you.

findon
[BeerGod]
R5 29:11
yeah c29 was not very friendly. Like 10 enemies gals or something . There were also some incluster wars which we won and we achieved top 3. We were in top 10 for a long time, however evil WTF killed us
________
RD350

Last edited by lrytas; 26 Feb 2011 at 19:16.
lrytas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2002, 19:38   #19
Ultramar
:)

Ultramar has a spectacular aura aboutUltramar has a spectacular aura aboutUltramar has a spectacular aura about
Think this guy kinda sums it up --> :xmas:
Ultramar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2002, 19:51   #20
Dreadnought!

:|
Unread 20 Dec 2002, 19:53   #21
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
As I mentioned in Scouse's thread...we need everyone we can to stay right now, so if you can find the energy to kick around here for abit longer, I would greatly appreciate it.

If not, LDK has been the single greatest 'enemy' in the game for me personally, and I'm sure many others. Well done, and respect.

Sorry for the misunderstandings and arguments over the rounds as well...I have no ill feelings towards LDK.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2002, 19:54   #22
*Cooper*

*Cooper* is an unknown quantity at this point
best of luck guys/girls!:xmas:
*Cooper* is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2002, 20:59   #23
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
gg

easily the most technically difficult alliance to defend against.
Unread 20 Dec 2002, 21:35   #24
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute
heh

gl..will miss ya guys

gl in teh future Lrytas

-Jonas-

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2002, 23:19   #25
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold
Easily the best war-machine in the history of Planetarion.

Thanks, for 5 (or actually 6 in my case (c31, r3)) great rounds. Always been a pleasure with you folks around. Still too bad I didn't get to know all of you evil people (But I guess noone is more evil than izverg, so I won't be missing much )

"Always outnumbered, never outgunned." - One to write down and never forget.

Might as make it on behalf of Xanadu

LDK was the most dedicated group we ever saw. You remained loyal to us, even in times when there was no reason to.

You spearheaded so many assaults, without complaining. If we had problems with a hostile planet/galaxy, we could always count on LDK solving the problem. To compare it with a hammer; LDK was the head, we were the handle.

When wars are fought, one will win and one will loose. But if you (LDK) lost, you made sure you'd never fall on the ground if killed. Always made sure there were enough dead enemies on the ground to make your fall gentle.

You were an ally, and an enemy that lived up to the Xanadu slogan "Teamwork Assimilation". You were a team, more than any other group I've seen in Planetarion. This is what made you strong.

Thank you for helping turning Xanadu into the great alliance it was.

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio

Last edited by Scorpio; 20 Dec 2002 at 23:46.
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2002, 23:36   #26
Aaranaf
[=V=] Executive

Aaranaf is an unknown quantity at this point
you kicked my ass in round 6, you battered around my gal enough to the point of some of the gal quitting in round 7, and im proud to have fought together with you guys in round 8

/me is sad to see the most elite alliance of PA to go
Former Eclipse Planetarion Military Officer
-Forever Lurking on the Darkside-

Round 10.5- 22:8:6 [ViruS]Playmates[Urwins] #1 Galaxy
========================
O' Canada!
Aaranaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2002, 23:36   #27
Denniz
Angelus Mortis

Denniz is an unknown quantity at this point
saw this once on other game forum

Quote:
Originally posted by izverg
Yes LDK are deffinetly evil its not even need to be admited.
We cheat
We multi
We feck your girls when you are at work
We are the scum of the universe
We cheated on exams
We don't pay taxes
We bash
We steal candies from babies
We are those nightmares when u sleep
We damn guilty in every fecking crime the law is for.
We will miss ya :/
LDK was a great aliance
r5 - 15:24:8 - Angelus Mortis of Mortem Expetere LuX/Wolfpack
r6 - 27:20:6 - Ignotus Milites of Non Omnis Moriar Wolfpack
r7 - 8:13:8 - Periculum In Mora of Aurora Musis Amica Wolfpack / allianceless / SnugglehBunnies
r8 - 22:5:4 Est quaedam flere voluptas of Hinc illae lacrimae Adelante / Fury / SnugglehBunnies
wc 1 - xx:yy:zz - ^Nuda veritas of Mirabile dictu^
wc 2 - 3:13:9 - Nox of Omnis una manet nox
r9 - 37:2:8 Nomen est omen of Somnium verum evadit Eclipse / SnugglehBunnies
r9.5 23:2:1 Multos timere debet of quem multi timent Elysium / SnugglehBunnies
Denniz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2002, 23:41   #28
TehVader
NewDawn pe0n

TehVader is an unknown quantity at this point
Goodbye LDK, it won't be as enjoyable without you guys around
Unread 20 Dec 2002, 23:47   #29
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by TehVader
Goodbye LDK, it won't be as enjoyable without you guys around
Our chances of winning just shot up with about 1378%

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2002, 23:54   #30
BetrayerOfHope
InspirationOfNightmares

BetrayerOfHope is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy

i can only say thx that u allowed me to be with u this round
never had so mutch fun and saw such great teamwork before in pa.

[23:11] <Zhil|FT> OMG BOH IS THE NEW KILLMARK
BetrayerOfHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2002, 23:59   #31
Patrician
Sultan of Swing

Patrician is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by lokken
gg

easily the most technically difficult alliance to defend against.
Not to mention the most dubious.

BlueTuba
Patrician is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2002, 00:15   #32
zerocore
drow

zerocore is an unknown quantity at this point
LDK

Well, we still hang around
We aren't leaving PA, we just disbanding our aliance

R5 - 19:21:8 - zerocore of syndicate - LDK
R6 - 29:4:1 - Dark Templar of Evil Prime - LDK - #58
R7 - 2:6:2 - Malekith the Witch King of Naggarond - LDK BC
R8 - 26:10:7 - Darksorrow The Demon Hunter of Altar of Elders - LDK BC - #94
R9 - 33:2:1 - Infernal Battlefield of Acheron - "LDK" - #286
R9.5 - 23:9:1 - The Blackguard of Infernal Underdark - LDK HC - #6
R10 - 19:2:9 - BlackGuard of The Dark Armoury - FAnG/LDK BG - #4
zerocore is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2002, 01:22   #33
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Patrician
Not to mention the most dubious.
Yes, but they wouldn't admit to it even if it is true.
Unread 21 Dec 2002, 02:09   #34
Pennywiser
Xanadu

Pennywiser will become famous soon enoughPennywiser will become famous soon enough
yeah was a pleasure playing with u guys when u were in Xanadu
u were simply the best

i hope u all have fun in your new alliances or rl
rd 5 [Xanadu]
rd 6 [Xanadu]
rd 7 [Xanadu] [Bull]
rd 8 [MadCowS] MO
rd 9 [MadCowS] MO
rd 15 [eXilition] DC
rd 16 [reinVENted]

Proud to be [Xanadu]
Pennywiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2002, 02:51   #35
dabult
Ark-miner wannabe

dabult will become famous soon enoughdabult will become famous soon enough
Always luved and respected you peeps, gg all the way.

:xmas:
Unread 21 Dec 2002, 03:56   #36
Jykke
Estharian

Jykke has a spectacular aura aboutJykke has a spectacular aura aboutJykke has a spectacular aura about
LDK the favorite enemy of the Esthars
You were always quite outstanding opponents
through out the rounds we faced you.

gg and enjoy the long deserved brake :smiley1:

[Blue Tuba] -> [Fury] -> [Eclipse] -> [1up]
rounds that I have played; 3-10 and 16.
....."Never Defeat,
.....Never Despair,
Welcome To Esthar"
Jykke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2002, 04:32   #37
ElAlan
Muppet

ElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of light
:(

Hmm even though yous flattened my planet and waved me to death last round, still very sad to see yous go!, need someone to aim to kill in this game as much as friends

Anyways gl to to you all

Retired.
ElAlan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2002, 05:50   #38
Beast-of-War
clueless HR pe0n

Beast-of-War is an unknown quantity at this point
damn .
Unread 21 Dec 2002, 08:08   #39
Fraggle

sniff, best alliance I ever had. Will be sorely missed!
Unread 21 Dec 2002, 10:31   #40
WipeOut
Playboy

WipeOut is an unknown quantity at this point
You have always been a worthy enemy, but by what means?

Anyway, have fun in the future and all that.
________
AN650

Last edited by WipeOut; 19 Jan 2011 at 07:40.
WipeOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2002, 10:39   #41
VVV
[***]

VVV is an unknown quantity at this point
At last. Waited for this moment since r5 :-)
VVV is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2002, 12:07   #42
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future
sorry to see u guys disban LDK its fair to say that most other alliances wanted the respect and fear that LDK invoked

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2002, 12:32   #43
Silva baby
sexy honky chic

Silva baby is an unknown quantity at this point
sorely miss u!!

Ex-Silver BC
Forever in Elysium

i have [FAITH] in myself, [FAITH] in my galaxy, and [FAITH] in my alliance
do you?

[FAITH][SILVER]
Silva baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2002, 12:36   #44
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
Good Game LDK, we shouldve allied earlier, but at least we rocked one round
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2002, 12:55   #45
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
M&S used to log who was looking at our galaxy picture it was then linked to an IRC bot which gave the IRC nicks and hosts in our galaxy every hour. I don't think anything scared us more than a flurry of .lt comings up. I can’t think of a group of players in any game I’ve played who invoked as much fear as LDK.

Speaking as a Fury Officer you truly were a worthy nemesis I don’t think enjoyed fighting anyone else quite as much. You’ve totally changed my perception of your country for the better and for that you should be proud.

Good luck to all of you in the future.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2002, 14:30   #46
Ak`Shen

Truely a sad day..

Cant thank the other members of ldk enough, its been my home and community for 4 rounds now, and i wouldnt leave it for the world.

Think il leave it as that for the moment.

The battering bag is gone everyone
Wounder what crap is left upon the other alliances now. hehe j/k

ak
a true ldk`er ;\
Unread 21 Dec 2002, 16:11   #47
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future
you guys rock
i remember this round that so many willing to sacrafice themselves deffing me:/ as it wasn't fully covered...i'm still glad you guys did:P

you got my full respect as allies and as enemy's
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2002, 03:03   #48
Akallabeth
Insomniac

Akallabeth is an unknown quantity at this point
very very sad to c u go

LDK were without a doubt the best PA alliance ever, and it was always a pleasure working with u (or against u in r8)

good luck on ur way, whatever u LDK ppl are planning on doing.

respect

Ak
Unread 22 Dec 2002, 08:34   #49
Scoot951
Das Scoot

Scoot951 is an unknown quantity at this point
Never had anything but respect for you guys. Glad I was able to spend my last round with an LDK gal m8.

I don't really know what I'm doing here
Scoot951 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2002, 11:43   #50
hook
I'm who you want me to be

hook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of light
Respect Lrytas - shame to see you guys go - been fun.

C29 R5 indeed was a lot of fun... EvilFellas > *

Had some fine arguments, which in my eyes in the end lead to a nice friendship.

GL in whatever you intend to do next.