User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 1 Nov 2002, 11:48   #1
Miserableman
Not a Cow

Miserableman is an unknown quantity at this point
Which one of you nobcheeses was just in my Graphics Lecture?

One of you was just in a final year computer graphics lecture at Brighton Uni, because I overheard you talking about a Planetarion style game in the cafeteria queue (final year project??).

WAS TIHS YUO??///
Unread 1 Nov 2002, 11:50   #2
Ghosteh

Re: Which one of you nobcheeses was just in my Graphics Lecture?

Quote:
Originally posted by Miserableman
One of you was just in a final year computer graphics lecture at Brighton Uni, because I overheard you talking about a Planetarion style game in the cafeteria queue (final year project??).

WAS TIHS YUO??///
Yes.

And I raced back to the other side of the world just then.

ph33r
Unread 1 Nov 2002, 12:21   #3
mogrika

Re: Which one of you nobcheeses was just in my Graphics Lecture?

Quote:
Originally posted by Miserableman

WAS TIHS YUO??///
some annoying ****s at my school talk about 'spacetrace' which is a pa-clone from what i can gather.

it'll burn out faster than pa did, and then i'll laugh at them as they try to play more mindblowingly wank games.

AHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA
Unread 1 Nov 2002, 13:31   #4
poshphil
Little Bitch

poshphil is an unknown quantity at this point
i saw some nerd with a planetarion t-shirt in my music technology lecture the other day/
Unread 1 Nov 2002, 14:26   #5
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Dark_Mage
Apparantly there are some semi-famous PA players at my Uni but I have'nt seen any sign of it yet. However there is a korean student who is a God a SC.
what uni?
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Nov 2002, 16:04   #6
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i know there are some old time pa players down at york uni, or there were, i think they are mostly finished now
Unread 1 Nov 2002, 16:13   #7
Dudels

Re: Re: Which one of you nobcheeses was just in my Graphics Lecture?

Quote:
Originally posted by mogrika

some annoying ****s at my school talk about 'spacetrace' which is a pa-clone from what i can gather.
That is teh worst online game that I've ever seen.

I certainly hope it gets better. Quickly.
Unread 1 Nov 2002, 17:41   #8
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
PA clones are soooo 1999....

Please people, work on something more original than something that has been milked out for so many times!
Unread 1 Nov 2002, 19:33   #9
Dace

I hope you all die.

If things continue they way they always have you will too.

I'll be happy then.
Unread 1 Nov 2002, 19:36   #10
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
your in a 'sunny' mood tonight dace
Unread 1 Nov 2002, 19:37   #11
Dace

There are reasons.
Unread 1 Nov 2002, 19:39   #12
roadrunner_0
cynic

fair enough :/
thank god im off work till monday and getting ****faced at my local tomorrow night thats all i can say
Unread 1 Nov 2002, 19:40   #13
'|'empest
Stoke

'|'empest is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Dark_Mage
Apparantly there are some semi-famous PA players at my Uni but I have'nt seen any sign of it yet. However there is a korean student who is a God a SC.
which korean?
'|'empest is offline   Reply With Quote