User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 1 Oct 2007, 23:45   #101
lizardking
tappajahai!

lizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud of
Re: Congratulations Exilition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
1up did it.

Being the controlling alliance in the game now has the responsibility fall upon yourselves to make the game interesting.

The fault lies with more than just others having to improve their performance but in rinse-repeat tactics of old that guarantee victory.

Trust me, look at the history of the game and most importantly look to the impact 1up had on it post-PAX and compare to earlier displays of the 'controlling' alliance.

Note I define controlling alliance as simply the alliance ALL look too that decides the basic premise of the round and how it will proceed.
1up had the same luxury of gathering the skill within the community when they appeared via sid's reputation and his famed comeback.

1up's 'control' was undone when eX made entrance into PA.
The rest is mere history and stats. Since then the past, the moment and maybe the short remains of planetarion's future is handwriting of a certain punch. Wether 1 person is keen about it's print is irrelevant.

<[eX]MacTAnzu> u playing in the.. what was it.. game.planetarion.com ? or in pirate.planetarion.com ?

Šragons

eX undercover Nihilum HC (thx to bwtmc)
lizardking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Oct 2007, 01:46   #102
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizardking
1up had the same luxury of gathering the skill within the community when they appeared via sid's reputation and his famed comeback.

The rest is mere history and stats. Since then the past, the moment and maybe the short remains of planetarion's future is handwriting of a certain punch. Wether 1 person is keen about it's print is irrelevant.
You missed my point entirely.

1up was always a controlling alliance whenever it played. eXilition did not 'undo' this, but you were the natural successor to who would control when 1up disbanded. You beat 1up, just like VeX 'beat' Fury - but in both cases, 1up/Fury was a controlling alliance as what it did affected the game for all.

If you want to get into an e-penis match, I'd gladly concur, but my point was that if 1up played with a handicap than eXilition certainly should. The herald of Sid's comeback was more to the way he changed the game from the block philosophy that had plagued the rounds for an aeon. 1up was never a 'win at any cost" alliance.

eXilition have proven nothing that people did not know already this round. It is the fault of the other alliances AND eXilition, but then we can agree to disagree on whether an alliance as powerful as eXilition should harbour any blame to the game state. (Personally my views have differed from alliance to alliance like Fury and 1up, but I can certainly see to how the effects of an alliance can impact the game as a whole)

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Oct 2007, 01:49   #103
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoom
Bullshit and you know it.
Oh my, I do believe that I am correct and you're 'call' is vastly inferior to the knowledge I do possess on my own alliance history (and that of Sid's motivations, goals and tactics)

Anyone with a sense of intelligence can see what Sid was aiming for with 1up and that he simply wasn't playing to win at all costs. If you dont believe me, then... well... tough.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Oct 2007, 06:25   #104
Recluse

Recluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace
Last time I checked this is a exil flame thread and not a thread about LCH.

For the record, all the stuff your saying here about angels and LCH in r14 is a lot of blabla and reading makes me laugh.
Angels got tired of defending LCH ??? sure
You and your Pnap, you where not the only angel with 1 my friend.
Let's keep it at the following "ppl with a p nap dont have the balls nor the guts to fight for the team (alliance) but are egoists that only care about themselfs.
Angels left LCH cos they felt LCH was going to be slaughterd ?? nice going, rats leaving the ship ring a bell ?
It's so amuzing that you guys waited till I had to leave for personal reasons for 2 weeks to leave, looks like you guys didnt had the balls to do it when I was around.
And last but not least.
It wasnt the first, and sure as h*ll not the last time you guys did a runner like this.

Good going.

Back on topic plz

/my 2 cents

Last time I checked, Angels finished notably higher than LCH that round, notably fatter, and notably t10, while LCH was.... Need I say more? And how about instead of saying "ppl with a p nap dont have the balls nor the guts to fight for the team (alliance) but are egoists that only care about themselfs." you speak the truth, that noone ever won by listening to everyone else's opinion? Or how about instead saying "Those with Pnaps were doing exactly what every alliance, galaxy, and planet has ever done to win" I think those are far more accurate. Oh and rats on a sinking ship? More like soldiers leaving the cannon fodder behind.

I find it amusing that what I did is somehow evil, but every other person trying to win who picks just the right bpack, just the right galaxy, just the right race, and just the right alliance to give them the advantage is perfectly ok. lol. is it legal? Is there any rule against it? Is this war? No, No, and Yes, and alls fair in war.

Wanna go back on topic? Thats fine, we can pick on exil for whatever reason, doesn't matter to me, I only came to point out to others that pnaps weren't some horrible thing. Seems I wasted my time.

Saver of Sad

Supreme Commander of The Spider Colony
Recluse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Oct 2007, 06:59   #105
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Those with Pnaps were doing exactly what every alliance, galaxy, and planet has ever done to win
*finish 22nd actually.
Unread 2 Oct 2007, 07:14   #106
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strider2k
I find it amusing that what I did is somehow evil, but every other person trying to win who picks just the right bpack, just the right galaxy, just the right race, and just the right alliance to give them the advantage is perfectly ok. lol. is it legal? Is there any rule against it? Is this war? No, No, and Yes, and alls fair in war.
What you did isn't evil, it's stupid. You weaken your alliance, and in the long run you personally won't win the round either. You really think eXi (to use this round as an example) would let you finish #1, ever? You think 1up would've just sat back while you cruised your way into winning the round? Yeah right.

By the way, the argument "this is a war game, all is fair in love and war, so I can do what I want" is also grossly overused. If all is fair, I'll just hack into your account and use it as my farm. All's fair, right? Bullshit. This is a game, not a war. And ironically enough, there's rules in war as well, making this argument completely useless.

I'm curious though, since you didn't break any rules, why did you even use this argument in the first place? It seems like you're trying to defend yourself against something that you really don't have to fear.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Oct 2007, 07:34   #107
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
You missed my point entirely.

If you want to get into an e-penis match, I'd gladly concur, but my point was that if 1up played with a handicap than eXilition certainly should.

This is where I differ from your opinion.

Just because 1up played a certain way, doesnt mean any other alliance should copy it.
Exilition pay there money like everyone else and if they want to block every alliance in the game and just hit 1:1 all round, thats there perogative.

Yes, when Exi play the games takes a backwards step and the probably should have some kind of will to give the game a chance of surviving, but if they want to play a win at all costs, even if it means pa closes cause everyone gave up then they can.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Oct 2007, 08:26   #108
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Yeah, like in r14 when 1up won by a country mile and everyone else got pissed on or r11 when 1up won by a country mile and everyone else got pissed on or r12 when 1up won by a country mile and everyone else got pissed on and they only had two thirds of the players of everyone else or r17 when 1up won by a country...

I'm sure 1up could have blocked with 4 alliances in r14 or whatever and won by an even larger distance but equally exilition hardly blocked with half the alliances in PA this round. Or r19. Or r18. Considering r15 was one of the closest rounds PA has seen I guess you could accuse them of overblocking in r13 but that was versus an undefeated, dual round winning 1up so we'll have to excuse them on that one.
Unread 2 Oct 2007, 09:08   #109
Game^

Game^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Yeah, like in r14 when 1up won by a country mile and everyone else got pissed on or r11 when 1up won by a country mile and everyone else got pissed on or r12 when 1up won by a country mile and everyone else got pissed on and they only had two thirds of the players of everyone else or r17 when 1up won by a country...
You are missing the point. It's not about the winning margin, it's about the actions undertaken and willing to be undertaken to achieve the win.
Game^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Oct 2007, 10:30   #110
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace
You and your Pnap, you where not the only angel with 1 my friend.
Out of interest, who else had a pnap?? Recluse (aka Strider2k) was the only one i could remember during time in LCH...long time ago though so memory could be wrong
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Oct 2007, 11:42   #111
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game^
You are missing the point. It's not about the winning margin, it's about the actions undertaken and willing to be undertaken to achieve the win.
If we're talking about the game from the perspective of it being a contest or not how can it not be about the winning margin? Or more accurately perhaps the potential for a loss? After all didn't 1up co-operate with insomnia in r17 to whack Omen when 1up were first, omen second and insomnia third or fourth?
Unread 2 Oct 2007, 11:50   #112
Ace
PA Team

Ace is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strider2k
Last time I checked, Angels finished notably higher than LCH that round, notably fatter, and notably t10, while LCH was.... Need I say more? And how about instead of saying "ppl with a p nap dont have the balls nor the guts to fight for the team (alliance) but are egoists that only care about themselfs." you speak the truth, that noone ever won by listening to everyone else's opinion? Or how about instead saying "Those with Pnaps were doing exactly what every alliance, galaxy, and planet has ever done to win" I think those are far more accurate. Oh and rats on a sinking ship? More like soldiers leaving the cannon fodder behind.

Wanna go back on topic? Thats fine, we can pick on exil for whatever reason, doesn't matter to me, I only came to point out to others that pnaps weren't some horrible thing. Seems I wasted my time.
Again you proofed why we never should have taken angels in and those in LCH that voted against it where right.

A alliance is a team and plays as a team not as a solo artist.
LCH core players didnt play for their own rank but for the alliance rank aka team players.
And if you play like that a P nap is not part of the game as like others already told you in this thread you let your alliance down by not fighting the enemie of the alliance.

I just responded to your post as I felt it was big time b*llshit and old news as LCH doesnt play anymore.
And tbh we have nothing to do with this thread nor do I feel it should be ok to drag the LCH name down the way your doing.
#multihunters
----------------------------
Former HC - Conspiracy Theory -
- Proud to have served as -
- High Commander and CEO -
[]LCH[] ...lets change history
Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Oct 2007, 12:02   #113
Marka
xVx

Marka is just really niceMarka is just really niceMarka is just really niceMarka is just really niceMarka is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizardking

To me it seems that 1up collected quite different player material than eXi.
Any round eXi has been decided a clear winner we see their members breaking loose and try to roid/fc any remaining/unnaped big player of smaller allies. Currently 2/3rd of our incomings are from eXi which tells alot tbh (ofc they deny it...).
There's just one thing worse than a bad loser - a bad winner.
Which is why eXi can win as many rounds as they like without ever getting close to be regarded as best alliance in PA history by a majority of the community.
Unread 2 Oct 2007, 12:08   #114
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It's called roidracing. Nothing new, they've been around since forever. Although atm it seems more like a roidchase, everyone running after FeNiX.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 2 Oct 2007, 12:20   #115
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Currently 2/3rd of our incomings are from eXi which tells alot tbh
I would actually be staggered if this were true. You didn't perhaps get your intel on exilition planets from game did you?
Unread 2 Oct 2007, 13:15   #116
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Erm, I would think that eXi is bored and going after whomever got the roids right now. There are no competitors left to fight exi, and the only way they can get some "real" action now is if they split into two groups and fight each others off Stop this round now before more people quit the game!
Unread 2 Oct 2007, 13:16   #117
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marka
Which is why eXi can win as many rounds as they like without ever getting close to be regarded as best alliance in PA history by a majority of the community.
hahahhahahaha

hahahahhahahhahahahahhahahahahha

yea dude, you are probably right. XvxsxxdhvX hc claiming eXi isnt the best because eXi is the best and because exi wins al rounds they play.

u know tuvok, your logic is illogical!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Oct 2007, 13:55   #118
Marka
xVx

Marka is just really niceMarka is just really niceMarka is just really niceMarka is just really niceMarka is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I would actually be staggered if this were true. You didn't perhaps get your intel on exilition planets from game did you?
Slap me on IRC if you want a list.
As usual we do our own intel which is considered pretty good

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN

hahahhahahaha

hahahahhahahhahahahahhahahahahha

yea dude, you are probably right. XvxsxxdhvX hc claiming eXi isnt the best because eXi is the best and because exi wins al rounds they play.

u know tuvok, your logic is illogical!
If this thing is actually an eXi member that actually proves my point
Unread 2 Oct 2007, 13:59   #119
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

How does that prove anything except his lunacy?

In addition to that, he has a point. eXilition are supposedly not regarded as a good alliance by the community because they crush the rest of the universe utterly? Even if that was the case, wouldn't this mean that they were so much better than the rest of the universe that they were actually able to pull something like that off?

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.

Last edited by qebab; 2 Oct 2007 at 23:19.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Oct 2007, 14:06   #120
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Any round eXi has been decided a clear winner we see their members breaking loose and try to roid/fc any remaining/unnaped big player of smaller allies.
Can you clarify exactly what you mean by 'members breaking loose'? We still attack together, except for a list of exceptionally hostile planets we can attack any time we wish. If some of your members got on that list, they are the ones to blame for it. Also, how is it an illogical thing to do to clear as much of the top rankings as possible for members of ones own alliance?

Quote:
Currently 2/3rd of our incomings are from eXi which tells alot tbh (ofc they deny it...).
I didn't see anyone denying it yet, but I didn't see any evidence either. Maybe you're just not recieving a substantial amount of incomings?

What is a bad winner, in terms of planeration? Apparently, someone who dominates a round. If that is the case, yes, eXilition is a bad winner. However, by all the shit being posted on the forum here, there are a lot of people I would call bad losers, almost regardless of which definition we used. There are very few definitions of 'bad winner' which I could apply to eXilition though.

eXi can win as many rounds as they like, but will never get any credit for it because they dominate so much. That's absurd. Can you see why?

Edit:

To sum up nearly half the posts in this topic:

1) stop playing with politics.
2) stop attacking us.
3) if we attack you, let us, without attacking back, no matter which means we use to attack you.
4) should you ever make any political deals, break them and **** up yourself and any possible allies for our enjoyment and benefit.
5) let us have everything for free.
6) you will have no credit for any victories you ever done, you won them through blocking, cheating, support planets, or bribing Appoco with cookies.

Basically, you're all asking eXilition to play with a handicap so you can have a chance, while it's ****ing bloody obvious that you'd have a shot if you could cooperate for longer than 2 minutes at a time, or organise a resistance, or have some stamina, or have some activity. Seriously, one of those four would have helped you. The only thing I see stamina for doing is suiciding, posting drivel here, and fearing eXilition. Shit on you guys. Get your act together.

Last edited by qebab; 2 Oct 2007 at 14:18.
Unread 2 Oct 2007, 14:10   #121
Rikard
Rebellion Rebelleader

Rikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really nice

Last time anyone too MaxMillian serious it was his mother to change his diapers.

now Marka if I read correctly you claimed 2 things.

First - eX players are out of control and hit any player from any alliance at random
Second - 2/3rd of xVx incoming is eX

now this can imply 2 things.

Either you dont get a lot of coming, say 10 per day and 6 of them are eXiltion. If this is the case then really what are you whining about? its not hard to cover 10 calls

Or you get a lot of incoming. Say 30 calls a day. Now 20 of them would be eXilition. On top of that say there are 10 unallied alliances which are being randomly hit. That means 200 attacks from eXiltion. If thats the case then where is the defence? Hit eXilition back. You can break those 10 deffleets from scanners which are left.

Either way if eXilitions sends 2/3rds of the incoming, what the hell are the other alliances doing? Who are they roiding?

<zhil|reportwrit> Rikard - I dont know you
<zhil|reportwrit> so you're insignificant

eXilition - LCH - Destiny - Conspiracy - Night Witches - eXcessum
Rikard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Oct 2007, 14:13   #122
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk
What you did isn't evil, it's stupid. You weaken your alliance, and in the long run you personally won't win the round either. You really think eXi (to use this round as an example) would let you finish #1, ever? You think 1up would've just sat back while you cruised your way into winning the round? Yeah right.
The round Angels were on eXilitions side, we had the #1 planet as far as i recall.
On topic, especially when you are the only big player in an otherwise medium sized alliance, it makes sense for the planet to take a pnap, since that means you won't be wasting def fleets on your top planet. We've been there, each night having to defend 3 fake waves and 2 real ones on our top planets, effectively tying up a great percentage of our alliances defensive firepower on 2 - 3 planets, being called to recall and resend, etc. With those planets getting a pnap, even though they could not attack 1up or eX or whoever was it they pnapped, the rest of the planets could spread their defence and attack in a more effective way.
To write pnapping off as stupid is narrowminded, there are times when you have better chances to get the best deal for your alliance by pnapping, AND there are times when you just don't do it.
Unread 2 Oct 2007, 14:17   #123
Cain
Awesome

Cain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant future

Quote:
Currently 2/3rd of our incomings are from eXi which tells alot tbh (ofc they deny it...).
Hahahahahaha your pretty funny, so 2/3rd of your incommings are exi but you still manage to gain more roids then you loose with your ''smaller'' ally. So are you saying all exi incs on your are easily covered by your massive value in the alliance OR do you get 3 incs on a day. If its the second then yes i might agree you have 66% exi incs
Unread 2 Oct 2007, 14:21   #124
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Any round eXi has been decided a clear winner we see their members breaking loose and try to roid/fc any remaining/unnaped big player of smaller allies. Currently 2/3rd of our incomings are from eXi which tells alot tbh (ofc they deny it...).
You are really complaining about the most natural thing in the world. Once a planet gets big enough, its pool of targets gets greatly reduced. Really big planets can't attack on normal raids anymore. Instead, they have a list if viable targets at which they can launch at discretion. This does not mean they are out of control of their alliance, on the contrary, their target list has been given to them by their HC or head BC so they can keep growing.
This means the top eX planets will have very few viable targets at the moment (considering they are napped to VS). So if you happen to have a planet big enough to be hit by eXs top planets, tough luck. Either you try and nap them, or you try to hit them back or whatever, but to come whining about them being bad winners is really absurd.
Unread 2 Oct 2007, 14:27   #125
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

rikard is emo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Oct 2007, 14:39   #126
Marka
xVx

Quote:
Originally Posted by qebab
How does that prove anything except his lunacy?

In addition to that, he has a point. eXilition are supposedly not regarded as a good community because they crush the rest of the universe utterly? Even if that was the case, wouldn't this mean that they were so much better than the rest of the universe that they were actually able to pull something like that off?
I have no clue how eXi community is. Internally it may the best place for anyone involved.
All I can judge is your actions towards rest of allies and what eXi members say here in forums.

Yes - you crush the rest of the universe - doesn't mean you're in the best ally. There are so many definitions of best or better said things you could be best in.

While eXi delivers in the most score at round end category - they fail in many others. (I am sure a dozen eXi ppl gonna jump on me saying that's the only category that matters :P)

@Rikard
35 fleets in 24 hours - besides we can't really hit eXi back and that's the point why they are attacking

@Cain
How about checking yesterdays roid growth?

@qebab
I don't give a **** who is winning the round - I know it won't ever be us and I am fine with that. We don't play for the sake of winning but to have fun with our friends. I know - many eXi players can't understand this (judging from the forums at least).
I never said eXi cheated - I believe they deserved the round wins they had - playing it better and facing incompetent opposition.
However - we never had any naps this round - never planet targetted any alliance and are ranked 15 ffs.
I consider eXi attacking us foul play. Everyone would if the US attacked Canada and bragging of proudly how brave and good they are (Canada Eh!)

@Gio2k
If the incs would be only on our biggest planets and not spread over 10 planets I'd agree that it is a common thing happening. Yet we are clearly under attack because eXi knows that we are in no position to fight back and thus are easy targets. I been talking to eXi BC and HC and they claim they are not targetting us which is utter bs.
Acting like the schoolyard bully is what I consider bad winners. There is no reason they need to attack us - they just do because they can.

Last edited by Marka; 2 Oct 2007 at 15:00.
Marka is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Oct 2007, 14:52   #127
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
If the incs would be only on our biggest planets and not spread over 10 planets I'd agree that it is a common thing happening. Yet we are clearly under attack because eXi knows that we are in no position to fight back and thus are easy targets.
So technically you're moaning about the fact that eXilition is attacking fat planets that are xVx?

Evil bastards.

What are the other categories by the way?

edit.
To make it appear even more messy to the ones who can read it, does the category include the fact that xVx didn't get spanked by 1up when they were winning due to the fact that xVx has - when I've been in the scheme - a dog to 1up for no apparent reason (then again, xVx political play, for example round 18 when they joined a block against Omen and after that got trashed by eXilition for no sensible reasons). I don't think eXilition attacks their "allies" either, as mentioned, I won a round eXilition won and I wasn't eXilition.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Oct 2007, 14:55   #128
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k
The round Angels were on eXilitions side, we had the #1 planet as far as i recall.
Two alliances fighting on the same side is not the same thing as an alliance planet napping 1 planet on the enemy side.

Quote:
On topic, especially when you are the only big player in an otherwise medium sized alliance, it makes sense for the planet to take a pnap, since that means you won't be wasting def fleets on your top planet. We've been there, each night having to defend 3 fake waves and 2 real ones on our top planets, effectively tying up a great percentage of our alliances defensive firepower on 2 - 3 planets, being called to recall and resend, etc. With those planets getting a pnap, even though they could not attack 1up or eX or whoever was it they pnapped, the rest of the planets could spread their defence and attack in a more effective way.
To write pnapping off as stupid is narrowminded, there are times when you have better chances to get the best deal for your alliance by pnapping, AND there are times when you just don't do it.
This does not apply to the example at hand, and as many have pointed out already: once you're on the defensive, you've effectively lost already.

P.S. Why are you defending against fake waves?

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 2 Oct 2007 at 15:01.
Unread 2 Oct 2007, 14:57   #129
qebab
The Original Carebear

Quote:
I have no clue how eXi community is. Internally it may the best place for anyone involved.
All I can judge is your actions towards rest of allies and what eXi members say here in forums.
Sorry, I had a brainfart when I wrote that. What I meant was: [...]eXilition are supposedly not regarded as a good alliance by the community[...]

You judge by what we say on the forums, okay. Take a look around dude. Most of the people who say anything are not from eXilition, most of the people who say anything here whine about us. We are also affected by how people act on forums, how do you think posts like these affect our opinion of the people who supposedly hold us so low?

Our actions towards the rest of the alliances goes something like this:
1) Are we napped to them, or otherwise commited to not attacking them? Then don't.
2) Otherwise; attack to get roids, fleetcatch those of their planets that are really hostile; defend against their attacks on us.

Hardly the most grotesque things to do, not at all comparable to the baby-eating I'm getting the impression of by reading your posts.

Quote:
Yes - you crush the rest of the universe - doesn't mean you're in the best ally. There are so many definitions of best or better said things you could be best in.
Okay, fair enough. Let's call it the strongest alliance then? Best was your wording in any case:

Quote:
1) eXilition will not be considered to be among the best alliances in the game, because:
2) They win the rounds, and then proceed to:
3) crush all remaining opposition and clear the top ranks, which clearly makes them bad winners, hence not worthy of the label 'best alliance'.

I feel that this argument is absurd, care to comment? The only way in which it can be logical is if the goal is to avoid being a bad winner, for instance winning by barely passing your opponents and not being able to clear the ranks and things like that, which very clearly makes you a weaker alliance than one that can.

Quote:
While eXi delivers in the most score at round end category - they fail in many others. (I am sure a dozen eXi ppl gonna jump on me saying that's the only category that matters :P)
If that's your opinion...

Quote:
35 fleets in 24 hours - besides we can't really hit eXi back and that's the point why they are attacking
Yes, I can see you had a really hard time this round. I feel really sorry for you. Having no incs, and just peacefully roiding newbs, staying away from any sort of war is the best for any alliance to do no matter what.

Just to compare, these are alliances eXilition have done actual targetting on, with xVx mixed into the graph. Seems to me you weren't targeted, you just got unlucky.

Quote:
How about checking yesterdays roid growth?
See above.

Quote:
If the incs would be only on our biggest planets and not spread over 10 planets I'd agree that it is a common thing happening. Yet we are clearly under attack because eXi knows that we are in no position to fight back and thus are easy targets. I been talking to eXi BC and HC and they claim they are not targetting us which is utter bs.
Acting like the schoolyard bully is what I consider bad winners. There is no reason they need to attack us - they just do because they can.
How on earth can you be in a position to know better who eXi target than eXi? If you were being targetted, you would have a lot more than 35 incoming fleets from eXilition, and you cannot even be sure how many of these 35 fleets that are eXi, as JBG pointed out already.

Dude, there is a really big flaw in your schoolyard bully analogy here. Big enough for an average lawn-mower to pass through anyway.

If we attack you, we gain on it. It is in our best interest. Not because 'we can', not because we want to annoy you, but because it benefits our planets.

That is, if it happens.

Unread 2 Oct 2007, 15:28   #130
Marka
xVx

@qebab
Can't really be arsed to quote all that shit.

First - your 2-point attack-or-not checklist lacks some points - again a reason why noone likes you.

Second - best wasn't my wording

Third - yes - clearing top ranks by any means is a part of the reason you will never be considered best alliance - besides you ain't clearing them really.
The argument would be as followed - someone in a small ally worked really hard and active to achieve a top50 ranking - now eXi bashes him down for the sake of him being bashed down even if he never attacked eXi etc....

Fourth - We have been attacked by as many eXi planets as our alliance has planets overall - your definition of targetting by roid-loss is pretty crude.

Fifth - where exactly is the schoolyard bully analogy wrong.
- being in a position of superior strength to everyone else on the yard - Check
- considering everyone who is not part of your posse easy prey - Check
- stealing lunch money from others even if you don't need it - Check
- show everyone repeatedly who's king of the hill - Check
Unread 2 Oct 2007, 15:39   #131
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
- being 5 years old - ...Oops.
Unread 2 Oct 2007, 15:56   #132
qebab
The Original Carebear

Quote:
@qebab
Fine, my post is right above yours where me and you both can find it easily!
Quote:
First - your 2-point attack-or-not checklist lacks some points - again a reason why noone likes you.
What points that are relevant to this discussion?

Quote:
Did you manage to ignore where I quoted you using that exact word? Alzheimers already dude?

Quote:
Third - yes - clearing top ranks by any means is a part of the reason you will never be considered best alliance - besides you ain't clearing them really.
The argument would be as followed - someone in a small ally worked really hard and active to achieve a top50 ranking - now eXi bashes him down for the sake of him being bashed down even if he never attacked eXi etc....
You're contradicting yourself to the level that I almost don't want to bother anymore.

Someone in a small alliance works hard for a top 50 rank. Then we bash him out of there. Now he's not top 50 anymore. But, and this is the good part, we're not clearing the ranks, really.

Now, what we could do, and what you seem to want us to do is to twiddle thumbs until the end of the round or suicide all our fleets and let you take all our roids and start over again. Are you even listening to your own drivel?

Quote:
Fourth - We have been attacked by as many eXi planets as our alliance has planets overall - your definition of targetting by roid-loss is pretty crude.
We have been attacked by many more planets than are in our possession. That is war. What you have been up against, is roidracing. This is the first time ever I'm on a winning side in an onlinegame. I have every reason to believe that I know the difference when I see it. I'm starting to think you don't. If, and I repeat if, you have been targeted, you have been fat, and, for our own benefit, someone decided that we wanted to get roids, and I repeat AGAIN, for our own benefit. It is NOT bashing for the sake of bashing you. You're not worth that much attention.

Quote:
Comparing attacking, a valid part of the game, to bullying < 10 year olds in a schoolyard. That's where you go wrong.

We're in a position of superior strength because we worked hard for it.
You're easy prey because you didn't.
We're taking roids because there's nothing else to do for us, and because it benefits us. Not to mention it being a pretty vital part of this game.
We're showing who's the king of the hill by taking roids, which again, is actually a part of this game.

Go get sim planet, it seems to me that you will find it a lot more enjoyable.

Unread 2 Oct 2007, 16:00   #133
Duo

Duo has a spectacular aura aboutDuo has a spectacular aura about

Jesus, the imported-eXi PR bunch popped around the corner xD

qebab, your posts are too long. Marka is right about that.
And Mz, 5 year old sounds about right for you hah.
Should just let liz make the posts and Max make the funny, simpler and easier that way.
Unread 2 Oct 2007, 16:02   #134
-=Yggdra=-
Jack In The Box

-=Yggdra=- has a spectacular aura about-=Yggdra=- has a spectacular aura about

Whining because you get attacked in a wargame. Sad, so sad.

I will try to explain it to you: You have (alot of) roids, we want roids. It's easy as 1,2,3. What you expect us to do? Sit here for the rest of the round, stockpile our resources and defend against the incomings that we have?

And all that shit about being the best alliance ever in the game? What are you? Another 1up monkeyboy like Zhil?
Unread 2 Oct 2007, 16:05   #135
qebab
The Original Carebear

Quote:
I don't give a **** who is winning the round - I know it won't ever be us and I am fine with that. We don't play for the sake of winning but to have fun with our friends. I know - many eXi players can't understand this (judging from the forums at least).
I never said eXi cheated - I believe they deserved the round wins they had - playing it better and facing incompetent opposition.
However - we never had any naps this round - never planet targetted any alliance and are ranked 15 ffs.
I consider eXi attacking us foul play. Everyone would if the US attacked Canada and bragging of proudly how brave and good they are (Canada Eh!)
This part wasn't there when I first responded to your post.

Some would call what you have been doing to fencesit and hope no one touched you. Jesus, you have the fourth highest average roidcount and you expect to stay untouched to the end of time? And you compare a game that happens in rounds to international politics in a completely illogical and unfounded way.

Again, you got attacked because you were fat. This is the way of the game. Accept it, for the love of god and all that is holy, please, please, please.

Edit: I've been playing in Ascendancy for some time. You realise how absurd the 'cant understand playing to have fun' part sounded in my ears, eh?

Unread 2 Oct 2007, 16:08   #136
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
That's because Angels was on eXi's side, and lots of eXi players wanted to kill Keizari to let Figar win anyway. I think he means that if a planet in 1up were #1 due to a planet nap with eXi towards the end of the round and eXi had killed 1up already, they'd take out this #1 planet to get one of their players to #1

The only handicap I've noticed from 1up was the 2/3rds of the limit which was more arrogance than anything else.
Qebab has a point, you could have one without eXi giving you a handicap if you'd stopped being such useless pricks and worked together instead of screaming "o man we might be roided first by exi so instead of having a small chance of winning, we just won't join in and let eXi win" and other such retarded things.
Unread 2 Oct 2007, 16:12   #137
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
@qebab
You say that, but it makes your post completely unreadable because people repeatedly have to go back and check what qebab said. It's not difficult, just put some effort in

Quote:
Said checklist:

Quote:
1) Are we napped to them, or otherwise commited to not attacking them? Then don't.
2) Otherwise; attack to get roids, fleetcatch those of their planets that are really hostile; defend against their attacks on us.
How is this unreasonable?

1) eXilition are not attacking those they've said they won't. That seems reasonable to me.
2) eXilition are roiding other planets to get more roids for themselves. Again, reasonable.
3) Where planets are particularly hostile to eXilition, eXilition is taking action to stop them being as much of a problem in the future. This is done by fleetcatching. If you don't want to fall into this category, don't attack eXilition...
4) Defending against incomings - Marka, surely you're not complaining about this?

It strikes me that you're just bitter about eXilition being better than you. Deal with it.

Anyway, ploughing on...

Quote:
This is what you said originally:

Quote:
The most important one to everyone playing (as opposed to just the people in X alliance) is the alliance score rankings. eXilition are top of those by some margin. Why is it such a surprise to you that eXilition aren't doing things by halves - they never have in the past.

Quote:
When an alliance that is aiming for #1 starts a round, it has a number of objectives. The primary objective is to win the round on the alliance score rankings. Furthermore, they might also have secondary objectives of 'most planets in the top 100' or 'top galaxy'. The former can be achieved by clearing the top 50/100 ranks.

How do you do this? By attacking non-eXilition non-allied top 50/100 planets through your alliance's attacking force. I'll be clear - there is nothing wrong with this whatsoever. Having a top 100 planet is like painting a giant bullseye on your back, it shouldn't be a surprise that people want to take a shot at you.

As for your example of someone in a small ally that's made it to the top 50, I find it extremely unlikely that they've got there without attacking eXilition along the way. If they're that scared of reprisals (or unable to accept that reprisals might happen in a war game) then they probably should apply to eXilition for a planet NAP, and see if they grant one. If not, then perhaps they should go looking for a better alliance....

Quote:
Crude but reasonable. eXilition's attack on Tides of Fire showed that they had the ability to take over 7500 roids off a 70 member alliance (210 potential defence fleets) in one night. This equated to -20% roid loss for ToF.

If eXilition attacked xVx in the same way, they would be attacking a 27 member alliance with 81 potential defence fleets. They could probably take 5000 roids off you without sweating, and maybe 10000 roids if they put some effort into it. That equates to -27% roid loss and -55% roid loss respectively.

Puts your -11% night to shame really, doesn't it?

Quote:
School isn't a war. Planetarion is.
Unread 2 Oct 2007, 16:21   #138
Rikard
Rebellion Rebelleader

Rikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really nice

Quote:
@Rikard
Well then assuming again what you said before that we hit planets randomly then we have send out all attack fleets we have. Ergo we didnt have deffleets. Ergo you can hit us back.

Either that or your post was a big pile of birdpoo.

Unread 2 Oct 2007, 16:22   #139
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
Now, what we could do, and what you seem to want us to do is to twiddle thumbs until the end of the round or suicide all our fleets and let you take all our roids and start over again. Are you even listening to your own drivel?
Actually, that would be a pretty cool thing to do! See if you can win the same round twice.
Unread 2 Oct 2007, 16:23   #140
Rikard
Rebellion Rebelleader

I suggested thowing out Max Cain and all those other weirdoes who call me emo

Unread 2 Oct 2007, 16:28   #141
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Just to add my two cents to anyone debating whether Exilition can ever be claimed as one of the best...

They certainly can. They may not be the best (too many different things to be taken into account.

But they are certainly the best since r13/14? in the same way that Fury was the best of their time and 1up was the best of their era.

Anyone trying to claim they arent one of the best after winning every round they play and dictating politics and military in that period frankly can't of thought about such an absurd statement.

It would be like a football team buying all the best players, winning all 4 cups in the season, and then saying they arent the best
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Oct 2007, 16:37   #142
Marka
xVx

Quote:
This part wasn't there when I first responded to your post.
No it wasn't sorry - didn't see your post at first and added it later. By the time I was done you already responded again.

Quote:
Some would call what you have been doing to fencesit and hope no one touched you.
I don't expect us to not get incs - I know exactly why eXi been attacking us.
All I am saying is that I don't consider eXi the best alliance of all time because they never showed any greatness in winning.
If Jenova, VsN or any alliance around our ranks been targetting us there wouldn't have been a post.
Unread 2 Oct 2007, 16:43   #143
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo
Jesus, the imported-eXi PR bunch popped around the corner xD

qebab, your posts are too long. Marka is right about that.
And Mz, 5 year old sounds about right for you hah.
Should just let liz make the posts and Max make the funny, simpler and easier that way.
im sure your posting makes Dragons proud
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Oct 2007, 17:21   #144
berten
respect, unity, order

berten is a jewel in the roughberten is a jewel in the roughberten is a jewel in the rough

we don't really care

if we were playing he'd not be posting
Unread 2 Oct 2007, 17:50   #145
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
someone in a small ally worked really hard and active to achieve a top50 ranking - now eXi bashes him down for the sake of him being bashed down even if he never attacked eXi etc....
someone without an alliance worked really hard and active to achieve a top1000 ranking. now xVx bashes him down for the sake of him being bashed down even if he never attacked xVx.

He had the roids the hard working planet needed to hit top50, poor him!
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Oct 2007, 18:12   #146
Marka
xVx

Ok - final post here. It is getting annoying to talk with/vs whole eXi-PR.

List of coordinates been given to eXi - and they admit being the source of incoming - due to intel messup.

My point saying eXi not being the best alliance remains - judged mainly from their actions after winning a round. This is a personal opinion. If you disagree there's no need for a 2000 word-essay (really not).

Marka out

Last edited by Marka; 2 Oct 2007 at 18:29.
Marka is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Oct 2007, 20:35   #147
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute

Dog to 1up? xVx attacked eXilition for the same reason most allies wanted to attack eXilition, eX was roiding them constantly, it had nothing to do with 1up except that 1up were the people you worked with if your goal was attacking eXi.
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse
K-W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Oct 2007, 22:08   #148
voodoo
a pain

voodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond repute

it is very sad when the board flaming is more interesting than the game itself

(and considering the overall quality of the posting in here, you may get my point)
Unread 3 Oct 2007, 01:54   #149
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I like eXilition's style.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Oct 2007, 02:54   #150
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Quote:
@Gio2k
Why would they need a reason? You are not allied, you have no naps, you have roids and a decent score. That's enough reason in my book.