User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 15 May 2007, 10:46   #151
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Zhil's Tame Planetarion History

What if someone cheated (and you knew) and won while you were ranked 2nd then? Would you still say 'fair play'?
Unread 15 May 2007, 11:48   #152
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
What if someone cheated (and you knew) and won while you were ranked 2nd then? Would you still say 'fair play'?
Incase it's Game ending second, then yes. Anyone else,
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2007, 13:54   #153
Kileman
Commander

Kileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allfather
Define "move on".
Not like I want to strangle you (anymore ), but i felt it sad that you made the round end the way it did
Thats good to know. Maybe we could even be friends one day!!!!!!1111 @_@

Its a bit sad when this is one of the most interesting threads in AD :\
________
Vapor Tower Vaporizer

Last edited by Kileman; 24 Feb 2011 at 22:29.
Kileman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2007, 14:02   #154
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
And its not cheating until you get cought
Quote:
To violate rules deliberately, as in a game
I think what you mean is it's not getting caught until you get caught.
Unread 15 May 2007, 14:41   #155
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kileman

MANHUG!!!!!!!

@ Johnny: One way of saying it i suppose.
A better way (for me) to say it is: until you prove im cheating, im not

<Deffeh> I just told my parents im a homosexual, now they kicked me out
Allfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 May 2007, 06:59   #156
Furbie_Fanatic
Dinosaur

Furbie_Fanatic is a jewel in the roughFurbie_Fanatic is a jewel in the roughFurbie_Fanatic is a jewel in the roughFurbie_Fanatic is a jewel in the rough

Finally a thread worth reading!

Allfather, stop suiciding your fleet all the time They might come in handy one day.

And Fred, good to see you again! Drop by #dta when you get the chance to say 'Hi'?

And Kileman, you norteh norteh boy.
If your enemy is secure at all points, be prepared for him. If he is in superior strength, evade him. If your opponent is temperamental, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant. If he is taking his ease, give him no rest. If his forces are united, separate them. If sovereign and subject are in accord, put division between them. Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected.

Dont Trust Anyone!
Furbie_Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 May 2007, 07:16   #157
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts

Ships are designed for allah Akbar missions ffs!

Unread 29 May 2007, 15:15   #158
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

oi, who bumped my history?

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 May 2007, 15:31   #159
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

rednutter or something.

Unread 30 May 2007, 00:37   #160
KillGhost
1Up

KillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
oi, who bumped my history?
I will do it again ^^
[Spore] HC
Former Public Relations Officer of QQ
KillGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jun 2007, 11:00   #161
Silk_311x
Free

Silk_311x will become famous soon enoughSilk_311x will become famous soon enough

Good read, braught back some memories of this game for me
Silk_311x is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jun 2007, 12:21   #162
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillGhost
I will do it again ^^
BUMGHOST!
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2007, 18:20   #163
Pundit

Heh. Nice history. Good to read so many posts on the earlier rounds

Anyone remember this?...

I am speaking to you from the HC room on Furynet IRC.
This morning, the Fury Ambassador in 36:2 handed the Legion HC a final note, stating that unless we heard from them by eleven o’clock that they were prepared at once to withdraw their ships from unauthorised raids on Fury galaxies, a state of war would exist between us.
I have to tell you now that no such undertaking has been received, and that consequently this alliance is at war with Legion.

17th March, 2001 is the document date in My Documents

Got this too when we er somehow, seemed to have access to Legion's forums...

Papabear
Centurion
Many well-known names there: Jonka, Marlboro, Torz, bugsy, Moridin, aussiedigger, Galadrieth, akujin, paul2, Libya, Jesteh, Xriz

Plz kick Xriz out of NoS, he is clearly a spy.

And here are the names of the planets:

# Tag Planet Ruler Size Score
1 Shayol Ghul Moridin 41 67.239
2 Tannadice _Torz_ 21 48.657
3 The Chronic Galadrieth 28 55.893
4 The Orbis Terrarum Akujin 32 52.187
5 The Infinite Darkness Kurtz 21 46.481
6 FreeFly XTreme Atmospheric Dolphin 23 42.689
7 True Grit Rooster Cogburn 9 22.043
8 Jesteh Jesteh 27 48.683
9 Kernow Clockwork Orange 20 42.089
10 Zaonce NoImagination 28 54.014
11 Planetari0n Mr Luva Luva 27 53.769
12 Kytheria Kyuden Asoko 30 50.639
13 The Holy Grail Brave Brave Sir Robin 22 47.383
14 Paul2sanus Paul2 29 51.058
15 Hoopnah Libya 31 49.721
16 Fudge's End Joror 38 73.127
17 Great Mountain Top Johnny_B 18 38.813
18 Quiltziq Spark X 30 50.672
19 The Shadow Lands. Euthanatos 30 49.318
20 Amaru Ronnyy 26 53.636
21 Alpha Secunda Jonka 16 37.145
22 Classics Marl_boro 21 34.268
23 A.N.Z.A.C. AussieDigger 23 46.569
24 Planet of d00m d00m 6 14.305
25 Liquid Cool Xriz 16 34.530

Crusher
Decurion

My my, half our enemies kept the same names...and they're all in the same galaxy...how convienient

/me remains sceptical
But let them prove it if they can.
Oliver Goldsmith

KruX
Centurion

Well.. Either WP are multying as hell, or this is them. This is for sure not a newbie galaxy.

rofl - no, it certainly wasn't a newbie galaxy
Unread 11 Jun 2007, 01:18   #164
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

x11x forever !
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2007, 10:14   #165
Orion Treet
Forever Noob

Orion Treet has a spectacular aura aboutOrion Treet has a spectacular aura about

Anyone remember the round 5 I believe it was RevolT attack on the #1 planet in the last week of the round? Hundreds of small planets (me included ) blindly launched their fleets after he had had 2 weeks advance warning. Needless to say the 16 mil attacking ships got crushed by the 32 mil defense, but that has got to be the longest incoming list in PA history (found a screenshot of it on the web somewhere, still have it saved )
<Zhil> I am HC
<Zhil> I gave myself permission
<[MO]Forest> i meant a proper hc, not a hc who would suicide into his MO's fleet

Played r4-9.5 r12-14 Now retired.
Proud to have been Cosmic Frostbite (r12 - 22:5 - #1 gal)
Forever [4D] - LCH, ND, Absolute, TFD, DLR
Might and greed will never outweigh honor and loyalty!
Orion Treet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2007, 12:57   #166
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Treet
Anyone remember the round 5 I believe it was RevolT attack on the #1 planet in the last week of the round? Hundreds of small planets (me included ) blindly launched their fleets after he had had 2 weeks advance warning. Needless to say the 16 mil attacking ships got crushed by the 32 mil defense, but that has got to be the longest incoming list in PA history (found a screenshot of it on the web somewhere, still have it saved )
link us the screeny please

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2007, 14:06   #167
Bubert Samson
Come Closer, I Have Candy

Bubert Samson is a jewel in the roughBubert Samson is a jewel in the roughBubert Samson is a jewel in the roughBubert Samson is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Treet

Oh memories, makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside knowing some of my ships were in that battlereport, but yeah, post a link plz

[ROCK] || Conspiracy Theory || Ascendancy

Rounds Played: 3-9 16-19 23-33

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.
- Edgar Allan Poe
Bubert Samson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2007, 19:43   #168
Orion Treet
Forever Noob

Orion Treet has a spectacular aura aboutOrion Treet has a spectacular aura about

I lost the images to the actual site somewhere along the way I just noticed But I put it into a word document sometime to actually quickly count incoming fleets, which added up to almost 2300, 53 pages full of incoming Here's the URL:

http://files-upload.com/nl/289836/Re...tatus.pdf.html

I think it was on this page actually after a quick google but its been taken down aparently, can only find a google image of it:
<Zhil> I am HC
<Zhil> I gave myself permission
<[MO]Forest> i meant a proper hc, not a hc who would suicide into his MO's fleet

Played r4-9.5 r12-14 Now retired.
Proud to have been Cosmic Frostbite (r12 - 22:5 - #1 gal)
Forever [4D] - LCH, ND, Absolute, TFD, DLR
Might and greed will never outweigh honor and loyalty!

Last edited by Orion Treet; 12 Jun 2007 at 20:06.
Orion Treet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2007, 11:38   #169
Meth
Me

Meth is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

Hi Kile!
Meth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2007, 12:07   #170
Cooling
Tilting at windmills

Cooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I was abit sad when Allfather & co had my galaxy raped because of silly Fred getting deleted

Partly my fault for ****ing up Sandsnake's defense. Whoops I think we would have won the round, had we not lost so many ships there.
And I couldn't even escort Debbie into the Top 10 (She finished #11).

Nevertheless. Kile still won. That was nice

I have fond memories of Round 7.

[Fury] 23:23
Unread 13 Jun 2007, 18:13   #171
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

I was sadder cause of fred's deletion then your rapeage

Unread 14 Jun 2007, 05:37   #172
Cooling
Tilting at windmills

Cooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
No I was sadder than yoiu!
Unread 14 Jun 2007, 11:44   #173
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

liar

Unread 14 Jun 2007, 12:01   #174
Cooling
Tilting at windmills

No u r

ps: According to an old screenshot, it was 5 years ago o_O

(at least I'm pretty sure it was, I don't think I idled in Fury chans with Debbie, Empress, DA and Carson before then)

Last edited by Cooling; 14 Jun 2007 at 12:08.
Cooling is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2007, 16:01   #175
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Time goes by so quickly.
Upon my return to idleness in planetarion and on irc, i realized i was gone 5ish years. But they went by quickly, kinda like my hair

|edit|
Gimme screenshot :|

Unread 15 Jun 2007, 15:59   #176
ReDNuTTeR

ReDNuTTeR is on a distinguished road

You are only allowed to post URLs to other sites after you have made 15 posts or more....
www randal de*SLASH*pa*SLASH*

Fill in the dots and slashes (sry Pa team i just don't post that often).... Some old PA stuff i found on the net kept by the dear old Randal himself i believe (BTW be prepared for a horror reminder of how PA used to look!)

/me tips his cap to Randal. Hello sir

*another bump for you Zhil*
ReDNuTTeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2007, 13:37   #177
Fred of Bedrock

Fred of Bedrock has a spectacular aura aboutFred of Bedrock has a spectacular aura aboutFred of Bedrock has a spectacular aura about

Hello RedNutter.... what a great m8 you were one of my fondest memories is getting a call from you in round 2

btw... spinner is still a twat
Unread 17 Jun 2007, 14:43   #178
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Weeeeeeeeeee, hello Fred \o

Unread 18 Jun 2007, 18:51   #179
GA-Thrawn
TFD peon

GA-Thrawn is an unknown quantity at this point

"Xanadu form their own block called Xeta containing the previous Legion allies of Elysium and a new alliance called Silver."

Bah! Do you think they put that 'T' in just because it looked nice?
r5 - TFD
r6 - TFD (& RedBull)
r7 - TFD
r8 - TFD
r9 - TFD
r9.5 - TFD
r10 - TFD
GA-Thrawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2007, 23:04   #180
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooling
No u r

ps: According to an old screenshot, it was 5 years ago o_O

(at least I'm pretty sure it was, I don't think I idled in Fury chans with Debbie, Empress, DA and Carson before then)
Yea 5 years ago, crazy stuff, I can remember being at the beach with my ex during the last few ticks with Pring keeping me updated on SMS. Five years and people are still banging on about it
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2007, 00:57   #181
BDB999

BDB999 is an unknown quantity at this point

man 5 years later and tbh i feel the same your a scumebag POS cocksucker

and if ever we meet id beat the **** out of you!

Quote:
Hi everyone.

A lot went on in R7 that not many people knew about..... but at the end of the day I managed to manipulate the situation to my own goals and aspiratons (many of these 'events' Fury HC was unaware of....).

Without going into to much detail, these included a role in:
Ish/TheUnknown's closure
Fred's closure
A strategy to tap out Virus defence to eliminate Singularitys chances of #1
Strategy to take down 7:13

Sure people may have been hurt in the way for various reasons, but for me it was all about winning top planet at any cost. My only regret is that it came at the expense of my galaxies rank.

And tbh, I had no allegiance to Legion or Virus regardless of the political situation. At the end of the day it was all about getting Fury to #1... the rest was none of my concern.
Unread 22 Jun 2007, 00:59   #182
BDB999

Quote:

no one was sadder then me
Unread 22 Jun 2007, 01:03   #183
BDB999

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
Yea 5 years ago, crazy stuff, I can remember being at the beach with my ex during the last few ticks with Pring keeping me updated on SMS. Five years and people are still banging on about it

but got to love the DTA & M&S raids made it so much fun we all just killed things
Unread 22 Jun 2007, 09:36   #184
DiabZ

DiabZ is an unknown quantity at this point

A guy that is capable to do what Kileman does, can impossibly have had any real friendship going on in his life. I despise the likes of you.
Unread 22 Jun 2007, 09:44   #185
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiabZ
A guy that is capable to do what Kileman does, can impossibly have had any real friendship going on in his life. I despise the likes of you.
I despise people who despise people over things that happened in an online game five years ago.

I also despise owls. What the **** is the point of hooting at night? Shut the **** up and sleep.
Unread 22 Jun 2007, 10:05   #186
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Sheeeeesh, never heard about night owls?
I'm disappointed

Unread 22 Jun 2007, 11:37   #187
Bane
Shadows and Dust

Bane is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I also despise owls. What the **** is the point of hooting at night? Shut the **** up and sleep.
They keep evul spirits away . aaah 5 years ago, was too young to fully appreciate/spend time on pa then.

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
R21 - Subh (Finished rank 58)
8 year break
R60 - ND -> Ultores (Finished rank 48)
R61 - Rogues

14:05 <Swing> I wear a cape and a burger king paper crown when i play pa
14:10 <Zwanstic> u also talk alot of shit
14:14 <Blue_Esper> you're a weird unit
12:33 <hone> oddr is where we send all the semi retarded and gay bashing ult has beens LOL
12:34 <hone> thats where u should be swing lol
Bane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2007, 02:16   #188
logbat

logbat is an unknown quantity at this point

Well Zh|l, nice rap up. But you still cant play the game
All those times in the winning "block" and what do you have to show for?

You and Kjeldoran have one thing in common - many posts on PA forum.
Gameing in PA you should just be a spot on the blanket

(tho Zh|l should have that hes a "leader")
Unread 23 Jun 2007, 02:20   #189
logbat

logbat is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred of Bedrock
`snip`
Nice to see that you still follow the community, and make long post`s. Seriously long ones
Unread 26 Jun 2007, 12:45   #190
Kileman
Commander

Kileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiabZ
lol @_@

who are you btw? you clearly werent a significant person in my pa memory. I obviously was one in yours heh
Unread 26 Jun 2007, 12:48   #191
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

I, however are significant in kilemans eyes!!
/me fluffles ego

Unread 26 Jun 2007, 12:50   #192
Kileman
Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDB999
man 5 years later and tbh i feel the same your a scumebag POS cocksucker

and if ever we meet id beat the **** out of you!
Two words for you:

Mental

Illness

Better get yourself checked out mate....
Unread 26 Jun 2007, 12:51   #193
Kileman
Commander

Quote:
I, however are significant in kilemans eyes!!
/me fluffles ego
Ofc... you were the last person to roid me in the last round I ever played. In fact, you may have cost me the #1 rank (heh)
Unread 26 Jun 2007, 14:16   #194
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
Well there wasn't that much to do to 7:13 after I had them all deleted .
Bastard I blame Fletcher.
Unread 3 Jul 2007, 15:18   #195
hinchles

hinchles is an unknown quantity at this point

how on earth can you guys remember that far!

personally i can only remember my round 2 or 3 galaxy can't remember which with wakey and a few other in it one of which (mehpisto a fury officer at the time) ended up becoming a very good RL friend of mine i still talk to and meet up with for a drink every now and then.
Unread 3 Jul 2007, 15:28   #196
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Like you got friends, offline or online

Unread 4 Jul 2007, 08:11   #197
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

I am so ****ing tired of this thread being bumped. He wrote this shit almost a year ago. GET A ****ING LIFE.
Unread 4 Jul 2007, 09:18   #198
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Pot
Kettle
Black

Unread 6 Jul 2007, 14:25   #199
LB|away

LB|away is an unknown quantity at this point

Brilliant read.....

FaNG was the shit whaha
LB|away is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2007, 14:58   #200
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

LB|away zomg!