User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 7 Dec 2006, 19:38   #1
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Victuri te Salutant

Good to see eXilition HC being gracious to New Dawn HC in there period of victory.

<[eX]MacTAnzu> have fun
<[eX]MacTAnzu> looser
<[eX]MacTAnzu> \o(
<[eX]MacTAnzu> HELLO
<[eX]MacTAnzu> mr. mathematic
<[eX]MacTAnzu> looking good?
<[eX]MacTAnzu> b00n dawn loosing again it seems
<[eX]MacTAnzu> \o/
<[eX]MacTAnzu> gotta say
<[eX]MacTAnzu> excellent job guys
<[eX]MacTAnzu> <3
<[eX]MacTAnzu> fckin retards
Unread 7 Dec 2006, 19:46   #2
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Victuri te Salutant

that was quoted out of context. but feel free to pm and complain about that too mac.

As I said from the get-go, exilition is an alliance with great players. Cheers on winning the round. But the high-and-mighty 'lol b00n dawn u crash ur fleets for salvage cus u r shit people and gays' is a little over the top.

We played our round our way and didnt sell anyone short of the river. Considering how close we were before you added your support alliance, I think we did rather well.

But "<[eX]MacTAnzu> well players that never achieved or succeed in anything" is pretty retarded. What respect eXilition earned by playing well and actively they lost because of lack of perspective and inability to communicate without coming across as total ****wits.
Unread 7 Dec 2006, 19:48   #3
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

My point is that eXilition played a "good round" no one will take the win from them, in fact many were applauding them for a good round and a good win. However this from their HC is somewhat pathetic.

I would be ashamed if I was eXilition.
Unread 7 Dec 2006, 19:50   #4
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute

and again, bonus point to whoever can explain why the 'b00n' instead of 'n00b' and 'mr. mathematic'.
Unread 7 Dec 2006, 19:55   #5
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

mr mathematic i presume because of the awful calc'ing nd seems to do :|
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2006, 20:00   #6
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

ah, bonus point to jer then.
Unread 7 Dec 2006, 20:04   #7
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Seriously, winning a round of PA makes you have accomplished absolutely diddly.

Its pretty much like masturbating with a onion up your ass, you cant tell the girls about it.
Unread 7 Dec 2006, 20:08   #8
lizardking
tappajahai!

lizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud of

hehe

Guess u can as well look at the bottom if u want the whole context, instead of pig's cut n' paste.

http://textpaste.net/b32sv2

Here's ND canceling the nap:

http://textpaste.net/qbteq2

Enjoy

ps. When did pig turn into newdawn messanger :/

<[eX]MacTAnzu> u playing in the.. what was it.. game.planetarion.com ? or in pirate.planetarion.com ?

Šragons

eX undercover Nihilum HC (thx to bwtmc)
lizardking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2006, 20:14   #9
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Wow... Mactanzu is a complete and utter retard...

Exilition, you have my deepest sympathies for having to follow this goof, and my deepest perplexity for supporting him (read: lizardking)
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2006, 20:14   #10
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Congratulations MacTAnzu you won a round of the online space wargame Planetarion which no one has played since 2002. Perhaps you want to reconsider how big an accomplishment that is in your life before lording it over anyone.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2006, 20:17   #11
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizardking
hehe

Guess u can as well look at the bottom if u want the whole context, instead of pig's cut n' paste.

http://textpaste.net/b32sv2
That still makes mactanzu look like an idiot, I just pasted the best bits.
Unread 7 Dec 2006, 20:20   #12
lizardking
tappajahai!

lizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
My point is that eXilition played a "good round" no one will take the win from them, in fact many were applauding them for a good round and a good win. However this from their HC is somewhat pathetic.

What's pathetic is u taking text of the context.

Most of eX couldn't care less wether their leader wants to cyb0r outside alliance or not as long as he gets his job done.

<[eX]MacTAnzu> u playing in the.. what was it.. game.planetarion.com ? or in pirate.planetarion.com ?

Šragons

Unread 7 Dec 2006, 20:23   #13
pig
1up on you

Quote:
What's pathetic is u taking text of the context.
Nothing was taken out of context, the context was Mactanzu being a twat. Both sets of logs show that.
Unread 7 Dec 2006, 20:27   #14
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

full disclosure:

http://textpaste.net/5csv14
Unread 7 Dec 2006, 20:27   #15
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
Congratulations MacTAnzu you won a round of the online space wargame Planetarion which no one has played since 2002. Perhaps you want to reconsider how big an accomplishment that is in your life before lording it over anyone.
No-one have played since 2002? What the hell have I been doing lately then :/
Unread 7 Dec 2006, 20:29   #16
lizardking
tappajahai!

Then I suppose the c/p was a wasted effort mr. embassador

Šragons

Unread 7 Dec 2006, 20:31   #17
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrow|Pony
Why cant people like mactanzu just do what they do best and be quiet and play, leave the talking to players like myself who have never achieved anything. That way you can look like a decent person and I can look like a decent player.

Everyone wins.
Unread 7 Dec 2006, 20:36   #18
rain

rain can only hope to improve

Dear MacTanzu, welcome to my r13. Unfortunatelly(yes) MacTanzu, you won this time and that action didn't affect your ally final rank in any way. R13 Kaifux broke a NAP that was suppose to stay for the round. Your language seems similar to mine from that time, yet the circumstances are a bit different. Not quite fun being pointed by everyone, especially when you're representing who you're representing, eh?
Bottom line, don't trust anyone when comes to PA. Not even your good rl friend from same ally who's suppose to cover you ingal. He might forget or enter wrong coords or wrong eta. And when I'm thinking you trusted your enemy.. Good old times, when we were all young and dumb and easy to fool. I miss those.

Last edited by rain; 7 Dec 2006 at 20:44.
rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2006, 20:42   #19
lizardking
tappajahai!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Why cant people like mactanzu just do what they do best and be quiet and play, leave the talking to players like myself who have never achieved anything. That way you can look like a decent person and I can look like a decent player.

Everyone wins.
Afaik it was barrow who leaked due lack of sympathy, not mactanzu... and ofc u were there to call out for attension as always. Measured e-peniz lately have ya?

Why can't ppl just keep things in pms... oh wait!

Šragons

Unread 7 Dec 2006, 20:44   #20
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Quote:
Afaik it was barrow who leaked due lack of sympathy, not mactanzu... and ofc u were there to call out for attension as always. Measured e-peniz lately have ya?
what the hell?
Unread 7 Dec 2006, 20:49   #21
lizardking
tappajahai!

huh, r u suggesting pig got those from sum1 other than u? or maybe he's an undercover irc cop. omg sh0cker!

Šragons

Unread 7 Dec 2006, 20:52   #22
pig
1up on you

Quote:
huh, r u suggesting pig got those from sum1 other than u? or maybe he's an undercover irc cop. omg sh0cker!
Well who did you get the quotes off? You know the quotes you posted earlier? Ye thought so mactanzu. I got them off barrow. He didnt show me them going "look mummy, exil are being evil, help me."

He showed me them in a "how lame can you get"

Me being a twat went and made the pa community aware of how twattish exil are in victory.

Barrow wouldn't do it, but I would as I dont care!
Unread 7 Dec 2006, 20:56   #23
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

mac isn't really that bad a guy and **** if anyone here haven't been shit to someone else on irc or gloated ever.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2006, 20:56   #24
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig

:crymeariver:

seriously, thats mactanzu, if he acts like that against ppl he knows, how the **** should he act against ppl he hardly cares about?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2006, 20:57   #25
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN
seriously, thats mactanzu, if he acts like that against ppl he knows, how the **** should he act against ppl he hardly cares about?
with respect?
Unread 7 Dec 2006, 20:57   #26
lizardking
tappajahai!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Well who did you get the quotes off? You know the quotes you posted earlier? Ye thought so mactanzu. I got them off barrow. He didnt show me them going "look mummy, exil are being evil, help me."

He showed me them in a "how lame can you get"

Me being a twat went and made the pa community aware of how twattish exil are in victory.

Barrow wouldn't do it, but I would as I dont care!
Yes we get it now. Maybe it's the ongoing eX-FEAR-factor that made him use u pig!

Ps. ofc I got those from mac... wanted to c the whole story, not just ur side of it.

Šragons

Unread 7 Dec 2006, 20:59   #27
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

OK PPL MOVE ALONG, MACTANZU IS AN ASSHOLE WE KNOW THAT SINCE PA ROUND 2/3? WHEN HE WAS STILL NOBO BOON

so this thread is useless

p.s. i hope there come more hcs like mactanzu, instead of the usual talk fancy and in the end incompetent hc... hes actually good

mactanzu fanboyy

Quote:
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
Unread 7 Dec 2006, 21:00   #28
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
with respect?
the respect they dont deserve?

Quote:
Apprime
Unread 7 Dec 2006, 21:03   #29
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

If you took those things to heart in any way, shape or form, you achieved just what he wanted. I'm not about to post any pms between me and mac on the forums, but he did give us a lot of shit as well. I paid back in kind, and he stopped doing it. Now we speak mainly about other things than politics (Beer, chicks, the community, university etc) and he's not a bad guy.

It's just a part of the game, I guess. I'm not sure if it's intended to dishearten you or to get you to **** up his planet, or what it is. But it's certainly not meant to make you go cry, or slit your wrists, it's just something he does to amuse himself.

Yes, it's shit and unecessary after the round eXilition has played, to act that way when they won. But it's our fault for not beating them.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2006, 21:05   #30
pig
1up on you

I took nothing to heart, I just think its an arsey thing to do after they have won.
Unread 7 Dec 2006, 21:12   #31
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Well, they did earn the right to gloat at us for beating us the way they did. They were better than us. But not by as far as people think. For instance, if FO hadn't lost Satyr, Rasputin, darts and IsNoGoOd out of tag (all top 100), we wouldn't have been far behind now. And if eXilition switched fire to us, ND would have had a chance to win. And of course the other way around.

And some parts of that log did make me laugh, though it's full of unecessary mockery. Thanks for making me laugh guys.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2006, 21:47   #32
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Why is this in Alliance Discussion

I want to apply to the Mactanzu alliance! I don't see it on the alliance rankings though!
Unread 7 Dec 2006, 21:57   #33
pig
1up on you

Because its about the way an alliance composes itself under victory and treats the alliance that has lost.

Plus the title is that of an alliance.
Unread 7 Dec 2006, 22:25   #34
cura
Pro. Elbow Licker

cura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrow|Pony
that log is great example of ppl not reading anything other ppl say on AD, it's not a Alliance DISCUSSIONS at all if you just post ur opinion and ignore the one you're supposed to "discuss" with

anyway, my point to this all is, I'M NOT ND HC
as response to:
<[eX]MacTAnzu> i got wild guess, u loose becouse of noob HCs
<[eX]MacTAnzu> u and cura etc.

I've said it several times on AD aswell :/ *sigh*
cura is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2006, 23:06   #35
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Irvine was worse to ND in round 15.

Which was hilarious, considering the situation.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2006, 23:22   #36
cura
Pro. Elbow Licker

cura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to behold

oh and btw calling barrow a noob HC is like calling a lesbian pornstar unfamiliar with minges

who u calling mr. mathematic btw? mr. 29th of november.
cura is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2006, 23:38   #37
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

oh dear
you cant win a round on the foums guys
so mactanzu was talking trash big deal get over it and plan for next rd
there are no moral victorys in this game

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2006, 00:32   #38
lizardking
tappajahai!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Because its about the way an alliance composes itself under victory and treats the alliance that has lost.

Okay.... sorry I couldn't help but I sense a lil bit double standards here. Was it r14 when 1up overtook ND on the finishline? If I recall right, didn't ND get quite a lot of flame from 1up (yer, I've a habit scrollinl around forums just to check up on PA events everynow and then between the rounds im not involved!). However don't u think it was abit out of line? I can't recall seeing a thread back then u saying how unfairly ND got treated, I mean putting salt on founds and all.

To get back to the point, I think u've got pretty weird angle on looking at things.
Since I'm sure if it was up to mac he'd have been quite happy keeping the pm as a pm and not an AD flamefest. He had a personal grudge to settle with Barrow. And if u really look things from unbiased wievpoint u may notice that mac actually did get owned by Barrow in a good faith. I would have been angry too, wouldn't u? People express frustration and anger in a different manner. Outburst doesn't make a person bad. If u can't control it, better let it out before u suffocate.

People in eX don't hate ND and NEVER did. If u felt our fleet names etc offending then GOOD. We didn't aim to please u. In a warfare u aim to demoralise the enemy.
However I'm sorry if u've got wrong impression here tho, but I suppose that happens to ppl who pay too much attension on AD!

I still got friends in ND. No victory could ever replace them.

ps: No offence meant quating u so much pig. I think i c what u aim and I don't necessarely like it

Šragons

Unread 8 Dec 2006, 04:18   #39
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Why all the hating on AD guys, don't I do a good job
Unread 8 Dec 2006, 05:35   #40
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

:crymeariver: I have the sudden urge to force feed people dictionaries.
also, whats this got to do with VtS ?
Unread 8 Dec 2006, 06:12   #41
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
:crymeariver: I have the sudden urge to force feed people dictionaries.
also, whats this got to do with VtS ?
It's the words, not the alliance. We who are about to win salute you.
Unread 8 Dec 2006, 06:15   #42
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

ah. Never did latin at school - it shows
Unread 8 Dec 2006, 14:13   #43
ChipZ^
Registered AbUser

ChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig

Sigh who takes macfagzu serirously anyway? -_-

Pig i like you, but seriously all you do on the forums is make threads/posts that show eXi in a bad light.

Move on, leave us alone.

Btw i dont hate ND, i feel sorry for them.
Unread 8 Dec 2006, 14:39   #44
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChipZ^
Sigh who takes macfagzu serirously anyway? -_-

Pig i like you, but seriously all you do on the forums is make threads/posts that show eXi in a bad light.
What have I said that is incorrect?

I said eXil will win, shit nigga they won!
eXilition and others told people to ignore me as I dont have a clue

I made this thread discussing the disgracful behaviour of an exil HC (in my eyes)
eXilition fan boys have come here and carried on making themselves look like idiots.

Is there no honour left? Is there no well done, unlucky, hope to meet next round ethos? Is there no chivalry left? Kindness? I mean seriously we are on the internet people give up a fair bit of time to try and do something in this game. When they lose, they dont need some self important tosser shoving it up there nose.

Funny thing is I had quite a lot of respect for exil this round, as many others did. But what respect I had soon went. Not that you or anyone else in eXilition care.

Moving on in regards to this comment

"completely out of context...low -_- .... ChipZ^"

I disagree, it's not out of context, both logs show this.

eXilition is full of great players, unfortunately you will never be a great alliance until you have some heart or soul. Take a page out of New Dawns book for once.
Unread 8 Dec 2006, 15:05   #45
BaSSe

BaSSe is a splendid one to beholdBaSSe is a splendid one to beholdBaSSe is a splendid one to beholdBaSSe is a splendid one to beholdBaSSe is a splendid one to beholdBaSSe is a splendid one to behold

Nice to see mac is back. He might not be the most polite and standard diplomat who shows no emotions. However he gets the job done and shows passion in what he does.

People`s personalities are different. It would be amasingly boring if all HC`s would act the same. If Nitina/Bmtwc is still around and commanding you`ll probably see a more subtle way of acting. The focus is still that they are in their current posistions due to the fact that they work hard and make the right decisions.

Good to see you guys still performing top notch and congratulations on the round victory.
Unread 8 Dec 2006, 15:06   #46
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaSSe
snip.
If only you were still HC
Unread 8 Dec 2006, 15:09   #47
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k
@ eX, or actually at some people in eX (MacTanzu and some others): Learn to win with grace. Your alliance is the best on terms of roid racing, military and political play. Don't stain your reputation with low punches at fallen enemies.
That's what I have been trying to say, sums up my feelings perfectly.
Unread 8 Dec 2006, 15:34   #48
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
also.... pig are you still having sex with men?
No, not since you left me. I have gone back to women.
Unread 8 Dec 2006, 15:44   #49
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I don't see why trashtalking and taking the piss out of each other is such a bad thing anyway.

We aren't kids - if someone comes along and insults me or similar then I'll return the favour.

It happens in all sports, from cricket right through to american football. Trying to egg the other team on. It's all just a bit of fun at the end of the day (I'm sure there is some deep tactic behind reducing their morale or something though).

It doesn't make anyone less "honourable". Barrow didn't rise to the baiting Mac was giving him - but that doesn't make any of them lesser players.

Who cares about sore winners and bad losers? A bit of friendly insulting doesn't hurt anyone.

Stop taking the internet so seriously guys
Unread 9 Dec 2006, 01:56   #50
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
I'm not sure how much credit i'd ascribe barrow for "not rising to the bait" given that he has released the logs, albeit only directly to pig. i won't pretend to have any idea whether he second guessed what pig would do with them.
Barrow showed me the quotes in a comic "look at this loser" way. Me being a twat thought id post them on the forums to show the intranet how gash mactanzu is. Barrow wouldn't of done such a thing as hes professional. Me on the other hand, well im me. Barrow also didn't show them to me in the way of "lets show it to pig, i mean we call him propaganda pig so he will post them" he just showed me it to laugh at and joke about it.

But I took it too far, as always

I'm going to cry now :crymeariver: