User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 9 May 2006, 11:28   #51
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: [Football] England Squad

Anyone who suggests beckham should be anywhere other than the right wing deserves to be shot. If you want to play someone else on the right wing, drop beckham.
That probably won't happen, and unfortunately no one is going to play a really physical game to injure him. I know he can do great stuff and run all over the field, but so can Gerrard and Lampard.
Unread 9 May 2006, 13:32   #52
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I got neg repped for a spelling error in this thread, everyone I'd just like to say sorry for putting two os in losing, I was in a rush in the library and didn't read back through ! I'll endeavour to make sure nothing like this happens again.

From what I remember doesn't Beckham himself want to play in the centre and gets annoyed at being out on the right ? I wouldn't play him at all to be honest, he hasn't been on form for a long time. I can't believe that Sven is now admitting that he's never even seen Walcott play I guess he really is clutching at straws and praying for a miracle.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2006, 13:44   #53
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Becks is still one of the best people at getting the ball in the box. That's what made him 'famous'. Unfortunately, now he's just a celebrity (in some parts of the world) and wants to try and do other stuff.
Unread 9 May 2006, 13:49   #54
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

Dark-Strider is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo
as a liverpool supporter would rather get damien duff than swp
We've already got to many Left Wingers though.
Kewell/Riise/Mark Gonzalez/Garcia can all play Left wing.

Whereas on the right wing we have got: Gerrard/Garcia. Neither of whom are best at right wing. So I wouldn't mind seeing SWP at Liverpool.

Anyway back to topic: I meant to include Lampard in Cm instead of Beckham. And have Beckham/SWP on the right. I was tired. :/

Also we do need another recognised Striker in the Squad. How Darren Bent didn't even make the Reserves amazes me. Top Scoring Englishman in the PL. And still not selected. Kick Jenas or Hargreaves out and put another Striker in.
Unread 9 May 2006, 14:04   #55
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Anyone who thinks Beckham shouldn't start hasn't watched Real Madrid this season.

Regarding strikers: Defoe, Bent, Johnson, Beattie etc. None of them really inspire me with any confidence up front. They can score goals in the Premiership against West Brom and Fulham etc but against International defences?
None of them really have that spark that makes me think "yeh, they could score in this game"

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2006, 14:08   #56
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I watched them three times, once when they got destroyed by Barcelona and the other two times against Arsenal, I didn't see anything spectacular from him in any of those games, granted I don't watch much Spanish football though but I'd have thought if he was in that brilliant form he'd at least get some decent write ups in this country ?
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2006, 14:11   #57
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
Anyone who thinks Beckham shouldn't start hasn't watched Real Madrid this season.

Regarding strikers: Defoe, Bent, Johnson, Beattie etc. None of them really inspire me with any confidence up front. They can score goals in the Premiership against West Brom and Fulham etc but against International defences?
None of them really have that spark that makes me think "yeh, they could score in this gaem"
umm, what do you think international defences are made of then ? cos a good number of them are players from the premiership/other euro leagues....
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 9 May 2006, 14:24   #58
Appocomaster
PA Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark-Strider

Whereas on the right wing we have got: Gerrard/Garcia. Neither of whom are best at right wing. So I wouldn't mind seeing SWP at Liverpool.
Cisse has done quite well down the right wing this season, and I'm sure Kewell has played there sometimes?

Quote:
Also we do need another recognised Striker in the Squad. How Darren Bent didn't even make the Reserves amazes me. Top Scoring Englishman in the PL. And still not selected. Kick Jenas or Hargreaves out and put another Striker in.
If there's not many strikers, that sort of implies he's going to rely on midfielders such as Cole/Gerrard/Beckham/Lampard to play more up the field.
Unread 9 May 2006, 14:35   #59
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark-Strider

Whereas on the right wing we have got: Gerrard/Garcia.
Gonzalez can play on either flank.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2006, 14:50   #60
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

I've heard Kewell might be leaving.