User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 1 May 2006, 03:23   #1
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough
Last Nail in the Coffin

I have now officially broken up my roommate and his now ex-fiance.

He was going to do it anyway so before anyone bitches me out for being a dickhead just know that I kind of saved him the trouble of breaking up with her.

Facebook. I hardly use it these days but I did get a chuckle when I read this on a girls profile:

"Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will stay awake just to watch you sleep. Wait for the guy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in your sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends Wait for the one who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares about you and how lucky he is to have you. Wait for the one who turns to his friends and says, "...that's her."

Hm. Well criticisms of this particular... (not sure what to call the above paragraph... delusion maybe?) aside, I decided to edit the above paragraph and post it on my roommates wall. Hence the forthcoming poetry:

"Find a girl who won't **** around on you when you're at drill, who isn't afraid to get her face messy, who won't sleep with a gay guy. Wait for the girl who gives good head, who isn't fat with sagging tits, who keeps her hands to herself. Wait for the one who isn't a controlling bitch. Wait for the one who won't jack off another guy, more specifically a doctor in Tulsa. Wait for the one who turns to her friends and says, "He put it in my butt."

Now I know what you're thinking... He didn't really do that did he? Ah my friends but indeed I did. However, in my defense I tell you that there is no false statement in my above poetry. (There were some concerns raised as to whether or no oversized boobs could in fact be compared to sagging boobs, and we decreed that I was infact partially false in my accusation of sagging tits. For this I apologise.) Also I was a little irritated at the situation anyway (specifically the Dr. in Tulsa part) so I decided to add my two cents in.

"Why don't you let them sort out thier own problems", I said to myself. To which I promptly responded "Perhaps I should, but I have held my tongue long enough." Or in this case my keyboard.

Well of course she read it, and flipped out, and they finally broke up.

What was the basis of her anger? You say.

She was mad that he told us everything. It was "private", she said. If indeed cheating on your committed and dedicated boyfriend should be private and forgiven, let God strike me with lightning now.

Still here.

Now that that's settled, we shall continue the story. My primary concern was how my roommate would respond, since, he had no foreknowledge that I was going to post what I posted. However, he laughed and said that I did him a favor.

That's quality friendship there my friends.

Now, contrary to what you may think, I do infact have a conscience, and I did feel bad. However, as my good friend Heather Hughes put it, if all of that was true it wouldn't have been a good relationship (or marriage) anyway.

My head hurts, I'm going to Buffalo Wild Wings to celebrate.
Quote:
Originally posted by Yahwe
Gay ducks only do it because it impresses their peers.
QazokRouge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2006, 03:27   #2
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Last Nail in the Coffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by QazokRouge5
"Find a girl who ... who won't sleep with a gay guy.
what the **** are you on?

what world do you live in???

(oh and the rest of your post was also crap)
Unread 1 May 2006, 06:20   #3
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

didnt read any of it but i bet its stupid
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2006, 06:32   #4
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

How long have you wanted to have sex with your room mate?
Unread 1 May 2006, 12:00   #5
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
didnt read any of it but i bet its stupid
I really advise everyone doesn't.

Posting something offensive in a Livejournal you badass rebel you.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2006, 12:04   #6
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
i once read one of those "i wish a guy was like this etc" lists. one of which was "i wish he'd smell my hair more often when he thinks i don't know", or something to that affect.
it didn't help, i still just got a weird look... not as bad as the sympathetic look though
it is nice when girls have nice smelling hair but I dont know why they would care if you smelled it or even notice that you smelled it unless you make some loud noise when you smell things :girls:
Unread 1 May 2006, 12:11   #7
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I thought this was pretty good for a Qazok thread.
Unread 1 May 2006, 13:53   #8
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

your posting style is crap.

you are not dace.
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2006, 14:13   #9
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by QazokRouge5
let God strike me with lightning now.

Still here.
Damn. Conclusive proof that there is no God!
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2006, 14:54   #10
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
How long have you wanted to have sex with your room mate?
This was my first thought also.
Unread 1 May 2006, 16:02   #11
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Twenty bucks says he finds a woman exactly like her to replace her within a month. Personality wise.
Unread 1 May 2006, 16:10   #12
Nodrog

Quote:
i guess if they think their hair is "attractive" they want people to acknowledge it. the same way i desperately want girls to notice my voluptuous booty.
But having nice hair isnt the same thing as having nice smelling hair A girl with a poor haircut could still have an attractive fragrance surrounding her head if she chose her products judiciously.

Quote:
the thing i find strange with some of these girls is that while they want said attention, they dislike such "base/shallow" terms as being called fit/hot. maybe their subconscious has given in and started directing precious brain nourishment towards glossy hair growth loffles!
Saying someone is 'hot' is lazy, its like saying that a song sounds 'good' or that a dinner tastes 'nice'. Youre meant to make up a reason why you like it even when you know its just an a rationalisation of your primal lust

I enjoy your posts because they exude radience hornlet, like a near abandonded lighthouse shining forth its luminous wares over a bleak black internet ocean.

Last edited by Nodrog; 1 May 2006 at 16:16.
Unread 1 May 2006, 16:37   #13
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

So if I smell her hair after I rape her in the bushes she might not call the police?

I suppose it can't hurt to try.

Unlike pretty much everything else that'll be going on in the bushes hohohoho.
Unread 1 May 2006, 16:46   #14
Nodrog

But then it would smell of grass and twigs
Unread 1 May 2006, 16:50   #15
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

au naturelle
Unread 1 May 2006, 18:38   #16
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all

I liked this post despite what all the haters have to say. It fits nicely into a passage I read the other day. NOW WOULD BE THE TIME TO STOP READING IF YOU ARE OFFENDED BY RELIGIOUS MATERIAL.

Proverbs 27:6 (King James Version)
Faithful are the wounds of a friend; but the kisses of an enemy are deceitful.

Edited for wanker appeal due to spelling errors.
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13

Last edited by Travler; 1 May 2006 at 19:01.
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2006, 18:40   #17
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travler
NOW WOULD BE THE TIME TO STOP READING IF YOU ARE OFFENDED BY RELIGEOUS MATERIAL.
I consider your inability to actually spell religious a telling truth
Unread 1 May 2006, 18:47   #18
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
I liked this post despite what all the haters have to say. It fits nicely into a passage I read the other day. NOW WOULD BE THE TIME TO STOP READING IF YOU ARE OFFENDED BY RELIGEOUS MATERIAL.

Proverbs 27:6 (King James Version)
Faithful are the wounds of a friend; but the kisses of an enemy are deceitful.
Go saddle your ass.
Unread 1 May 2006, 19:02   #19
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Go saddle your ass.
I do apologize for any misunderstanding on your part. I do not in fact own a donkey. I apologize for any confusion you are experiencing.
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2006, 19:03   #20
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
I do apologize for any misunderstanding on your part. I do not in fact own a donkey. I apologize for any confusion you are experiencing.
I was referring to your wife.
Unread 1 May 2006, 21:43   #21
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
if you call me hornlet one more time though i'm going to leave gd forever and start listening to rap music.
6 years now he's been pretending he was me ...
Unread 1 May 2006, 22:08   #22
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
I thought this was pretty good for a Qazok thread.
i have certainly read worse threads

hell, if your room mate is ok with it, you probably did the right thing