User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 19 Apr 2004, 18:36   #51
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

Dark-Strider is on a distinguished road
Re: Worlds Sexiest Woman

Carmen Electra isn't that nice imo.

Still do her tho.
And btw

Kylie>>>>Danni
Unread 19 Apr 2004, 18:37   #52
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vermillion
I concur.

She makes my socks roll up and down.

PS: You know if this thread continues, I am going to have to post my Jakki Degg thing again...

What Jakki Degg thing?
Who is she?
Unread 19 Apr 2004, 18:55   #53
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark-Strider
What Jakki Degg thing?
Who is she?
here we go :/
Unread 19 Apr 2004, 19:46   #54
Vermillion
Historian

Vermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to all

I have posted this so many times...

So, short form:

1) do Google seach for Jakki Degg
2) know she warmed my bed for several months..

thats about it really.

"Et nunc, reges, intelligite, er udimini, qui judicati terram"
Vermillion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Apr 2004, 22:01   #55
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

eliza dushku is my wallpaper now... the little MINX!
Unread 20 Apr 2004, 08:29   #56
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:

Let the sexeh lady list begin!
if you dont REALISE that the usage of the word 'sexeh' is outdated by a juggaloo years, I will break your neck.

Also, all these women dont attend to regular parties and cannot be shagged by regular people.

unfortunately :/
Unread 20 Apr 2004, 08:31   #57
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vermillion
I have posted this so many times...

So, short form:

1) do Google seach for Jakki Degg
2) know she warmed my bed for several months..

thats about it really.
is that fireburns in her face? (Fansite.)
Unread 20 Apr 2004, 14:32   #58
'|'empest
Stoke

'|'empest is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Kylie>>>>Danni

SO VERY WRONG
'|'empest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Apr 2004, 20:30   #59
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

nah Kylie is nicer than Danni, and Jakki Degg is alrite I guess. Not in my top 25 tho