User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 20 Feb 2003, 15:23   #1
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
We've got a few days to go to....

8 march 2003

I definitely know it's for Matrix Reloaded but I didn't realise it's only 2 weeks & 2 days away.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 15:28   #2
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
What the hell's it got to do with the Matrix?

Quote:
I had never experienced anything like this before, but I'd been told by a friend that if the cursor ever moved by itself and there was a 'whirring' from the hard-drive, they were the sure signs that indicated someone was hacking into my computer.
'Pffft'
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 18:10   #3
FatboySliM

FatboySliM is an unknown quantity at this point
eh maybe im missing something here but since when has it been any sorta secret about matrix reloaded ?
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 18:41   #4
'|'empest
Stoke

'|'empest is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: We've got a few days to go to....

Quote:
Originally posted by Blastoderm
8 march 2003

I definitely know it's for Matrix Reloaded but I didn't realise it's only 2 weeks & 2 days away.
oh ah i forgot about that
'|'empest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 18:42   #5
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Its just a lizard in a buster brown costume playing cards with Richard the third aboard his paddle steamer "The Saucy Sue" currently wintering in Montego Bay with the Polish cricket team.

Nothing more.
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 18:46   #6
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice

Quote:
8 march 2003

It's released in May.
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 18:49   #7
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Pyr0 MK III
Its just a lizard in a buster brown costume playing cards with Richard the third aboard his paddle steamer "The Saucy Sue" currently wintering in Montego Bay with the Polish cricket team.

Nothing more.
THIEF! PLAGIARIST! NASTY EVIL WORD STEALING PERSON!
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 18:52   #8
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle29uk
THIEF! PLAGIARIST! NASTY EVIL WORD STEALING PERSON!
Oh yes i forgot:

Thanks edmund
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 18:54   #9
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Pyr0 MK III
Oh yes i forgot:

Thanks edmund
All better now
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 19:28   #10
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
I thought the guy who owns the web site wrote a disclaimer saying it was all a big joke, and he came clean cos this 8thmarch thing was getting out of control?
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2003, 20:51   #11
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I know what will happen on 8th of March now. It's Arsenal v Chelsea in the F.A. Cup. Kick off at 5:15.
Unread 3 Mar 2003, 21:23   #12
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
8 march 2003 only 2 weeks & 2 days away.
OLD OLD ****ING OLD.

Sorry. ;/
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2003, 21:36   #13
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Of course it's old, it's a reminder.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2003, 21:39   #14
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Only gays bump threads.
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2003, 21:50   #15
Christian
Attitude

Christian is infamous around these parts
Remind me when the day comes.
Todd: Truth is like a blanket that always leaves your feet cold. You push it, stretch it, it'll never be enough. Kick at it, beat it, it'll never cover any of us. From the moment we enter crying, to the moment we leave dying, it'll just cover your face as you wail and cry and scream.
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 03:28   #16
nickhall
Naked & Profane

nickhall is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Woof
I thought the guy who owns the web site wrote a disclaimer saying it was all a big joke, and he came clean cos this 8thmarch thing was getting out of control?
http://www.8march2003.com/disclaimer.htm

u meen that??
nickhall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 04:59   #17
Lord Zor
Super Trooper

Lord Zor is an unknown quantity at this point
Matrix Reloaded, The (NA)
Opens
May 15, 2003

Matrix Revolutions, The (NA)
Opens
Nov 7, 2003
am I jump all nimbly bimly from tree to tree?am I drinking milk from a saucer?
Do you see me eating mice?
Lord Zor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Mar 2003, 21:08   #18
Blastoderm
________

A day to go now.
Unread 9 Mar 2003, 16:28   #19
Blastoderm
________

Well, it's revealed. The secret is that the government (or some sort) are building a second Noah's ark called ArkII..... allegedly.

God that was so crap.
Unread 9 Mar 2003, 16:39   #20
BesigedB
Darling

BesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of light
it would of been better if it was some matrix announcement.
Unread 9 Mar 2003, 17:12   #21
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
Quote:
Well, it's revealed. The secret is that the government (or some sort) are building a second Noah's ark called ArkII..... allegedly.

God that was so crap.
Heh
You expected some sort of absolute proof that a bunch of female aliens have landed on Earth to reclaim the human race as geneticly modified versions of themselves addapted to live in our reality and now they need to breed with us?

What is wrong with you?
Unread 9 Mar 2003, 23:55   #22
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
Originally posted by Cmdr_Cyrax
Heh
You expected some sort of absolute proof that a bunch of female aliens have landed on Earth to reclaim the human race as geneticly modified versions of themselves addapted to live in our reality and now they need to breed with us?

What is wrong with you?
Well............... I thought that would be it.