User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 20 Feb 2003, 11:49   #1
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Hell March (C&C)

Just got round to downloading it.

My god it rocks.

Discuss.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 11:52   #2
Ðiscorporation

Link me?

<edit>
I have it on CD somewhere, but I'd like to play it at work =/
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 11:54   #3
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Ðiscorporation
Link me?

<edit>
I have it on CD somewhere, but I'd like to play it at work =/
Nah. Webspace = cack. plus there's prolly some copyright thing. or summat.
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 11:58   #4
Ðiscorporation

Quote:
Originally posted by Phang
Nah. Webspace = cack. plus there's prolly some copyright thing. or summat.
I've found it
I love Google

THIS SONG IS TEH ROCK!!!!!
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 12:01   #5
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:
Originally posted by Ðiscorporation
I've found it
I love Google

THIS SONG IS TEH ROCK!!!!!
only just beaten by the next track on my playlist.

Led Zeppelin - Rock and Roll
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 12:11   #6
Intervention
In fond memory of SB

Intervention is an unknown quantity at this point
I have a remixed version too. Really rocky and without the strange techno stuff at the end of the normal track.

--------------
My Artwork
Intervention is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 13:16   #7
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
Is this

Hell March or Hell March 2 we're talking about?

Hell March = RA, Hell March 2 = RA2

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 13:18   #8
Ðiscorporation

Re: Is this

Quote:
Originally posted by Mushroom
Hell March or Hell March 2 we're talking about?

Hell March = RA, Hell March 2 = RA2

I found the RA one \o/
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 15:13   #9
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
They used to be downloadable from the Westwood site...

Though apparently not any more. Disappointing.

Edit:
Is there a decent site to get music from the game, maybe Tiberian Sun too? I'm stuck with 24Kbit crappiness at the mo =/

Edit Edit:
ftp://ftp.westwood.com/pub

ftp://ftp.westwood.com/pub/redalert/.../hellmarch.mp3

\o/

Last edited by pablissimo; 20 Feb 2003 at 15:25.
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 16:37   #10
'|'empest
Stoke

'|'empest is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Intervention
I have a remixed version too. Really rocky and without the strange techno stuff at the end of the normal track.

link link link link!
'|'empest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 16:46   #11
Sub
Banned

Sub is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Phang
only just beaten by the next track on my playlist.

Led Zeppelin - Rock and Roll
Live version is better imo. The Van Halen live cover is even better than that!
Sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 17:40   #12
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute
Mechanical Man > *

=[DJ Bass]=
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 22:22   #13
Christian
Attitude

Christian is infamous around these parts
Link
Todd: Truth is like a blanket that always leaves your feet cold. You push it, stretch it, it'll never be enough. Kick at it, beat it, it'll never cover any of us. From the moment we enter crying, to the moment we leave dying, it'll just cover your face as you wail and cry and scream.
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 22:27   #14
Erkenbrand
Moody

Erkenbrand is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by djbass
Mechanical Man > *

=[DJ Bass]=
I'm a mechanical man...

Brings back memories of many a late night, I can't remember Hell March
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 22:57   #15