User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 16 Feb 2003, 12:17   #1
insane_in_da_membrane
Blowdried

insane_in_da_membrane is an unknown quantity at this point
Songs for killing yourself too

well, Rallying but with Welshy driving I'm guarenteed to die :-/

Looking for some fast and heavy stuff, can get about 40 - 60 songs on mindisk so as many suggestions as possible are welcome
insane_in_da_membrane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 12:19   #2
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Steppenwolf - Born to be wild
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 12:31   #3
Add

Add will become famous soon enoughAdd will become famous soon enough
adam's song - blink182

[edit]although that's actually killing yourself. try voices - disturbed
[/edit]
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 12:32   #4
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts
Life in Fast Lane

The Eagles
Judge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 13:09   #5
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Guns 'n' Roses - paradise city

Not particulary fast, but nice hear when "cruising the countryside".
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 13:18   #6
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Add
adam's song - blink182[/edit]
I second this.

However, in these circumstances Radiohead "Killer Cars" is probably more appropriate.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 13:33   #7
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
oh, metal stuff for driving

RATM is a obvious choice, some early metallica perhaps

my knowledge of metal music is small, but try audioslaves new album

as i said small

if you want music to kill yourself to, Mr. Blobby - Mr. Blobby ive heard is very effective in resulting in you stabbing your ears
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 13:35   #8
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
The Sugababes - Stronger

(if you find yourself listening to it - you should kill yourself)

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 13:37   #9
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
actually i just remembered, i did my most dangerous driving on Gran Turismo when Garbage - As heaven is wide was on as the song

just a thought
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 13:39   #10
Asper

The cardigans - my favourite game (if you've ever seen the clip you'll get the idea)
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 15:26   #11
sigrid
hated dead or alive

sigrid is an unknown quantity at this point
Overcome, by Live

jump from a bridge when they say Beautifull drowing...

Holy water in your lungs
sigrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 15:40   #12
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Obvious answer, anything by Leonard Cohen.
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 16:16   #13
G_frog
Look over there!

G_frog is an unknown quantity at this point
The eels - cancer for the cure

or about half the songs on Souljacker.
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 16:46   #14
mpr0733

mpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of light
Joy Division - A Means To An End.
mpr0733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 16:49   #15
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Cheeky Girls
Knight Theamion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 17:14   #16
Asper

Quote:
Originally posted by Knight Theamion
Cheeky Girls
DIE!
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 17:15   #17
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Asper
DIE!
Yes indeed, that is the point, but do it quietly.
Judge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 19:09   #18
clarencetheclockworkcake
Fidel Cakestro

clarencetheclockworkcake is an unknown quantity at this point
come feel the noise.
clarencetheclockworkcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 19:39   #19
insane_in_da_membrane
Blowdried

Quote:
Originally posted by Iniluki
Nononononono

If you really want an insane song to listen to while rallying. Listen to Static-X - Get to the Gone.
got it
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 20:29   #20
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Asper
DIE!
I shall, but not this instant.
Knight Theamion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 20:32   #21
Christian
Attitude

Christian is infamous around these parts
HipHop, RnB and Soul.
Either one makes me want to kill myself.
Todd: Truth is like a blanket that always leaves your feet cold. You push it, stretch it, it'll never be enough. Kick at it, beat it, it'll never cover any of us. From the moment we enter crying, to the moment we leave dying, it'll just cover your face as you wail and cry and scream.
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 22:36   #22
Nicole

Nicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really nice
Patti Smith - Gloria (Includes one of the all-time great* rock lyrics: "Jesus died for somebody's sins but not mine")

*but not as good as the lyric: "Why don't we do it in the road?"
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 23:24   #23
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
At The Drive-In - Enfilade.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 23:36   #24
'|'empest
Stoke

'|'empest is an unknown quantity at this point
Rammstein - Feuer Frei
Sinergy - Suicide by my Side
Guns N Roses - Welcome to the Jungle (preferable from Live Era)
Guns N Roses - You could be mine
Andrew W.K - Partyhard ( )
Saliva - Click Click Boom
Black Sabbath - Paranoid (Preferably from the Reunion concert)
Taproot - Poem
Metallica - Whiskey in the Jar
'|'empest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 23:44   #25
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle28uk
Obvious answer, anything by Leonard Cohen.
I was about to post that. It's sorta a running joke in my house. My Dad gets pissed off when refer to it as 'music to slit your wrists to'
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 23:54   #26
Kegluneq

Kegluneq is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by xtothez
I was about to post that. It's sorta a running joke in my house. My Dad gets pissed off when refer to it as 'music to slit your wrists to'
Mine too!
*Ahem*
What Gayle28uk said. Should have posted sooner...
Kegluneq is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 00:43   #27
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Fugazi - I'm So Tierd.
Sparta - I Don't Care.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 02:46   #28
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Joe Satriani

Steve Vai

Anything on the air guitar albums. (well most things)

however id personally choose Satriani. He is a guitar god.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 06:12   #29
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough
Evanescence - Wash It All Away
Jan Johnston - Flesh (hey, it's ABOUT suicide)
Souixsie and the Banshees - Last Beat of My Heart
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 14:11   #30
insane_in_da_membrane
Blowdried

Quote:
Originally posted by JammyJim

however id personally choose Satriani. He is a guitar god.
got the Engines of Creation and Crystal Planet albums \o/
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 14:20   #31
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Therapy? - the whole of Troublegum.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 14:21   #32
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold
Judas Priest - Painkiller

It is good as a wake up song too.

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote